PDA

View Full Version : Liberty University/NDSU race truck

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
05-07-2016, 03:28 AM
A Liberty University tuck just won a NASCAR Camping world race a little pricey but that would be sick seeing a Bison truck in victory lane

Rock
05-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Why is Liberty so flush with cash? Funding a racetruck is interesting. Wonder what dividends it will pay. Guessing there are not many universities advertising there.

Nevermind- online non profit

http://m.richmond.com/news/article_a65b5604-745e-5d13-98f0-f1ed2eb6dd8d.html?mode=jqm

HerdBot
05-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Why is Liberty so flush with cash? Funding a racetruck is interesting. Wonder what dividends it will pay. Guessing there are not many universities advertising there.

http://m.richmond.com/news/article_a65b5604-745e-5d13-98f0-f1ed2eb6dd8d.html?mode=jqm

I think it's funded by Jerry Falwells family. Faith healing, SEC investigations, swindled believers, etc... Maybe it's funded by faith healing?

North Side
05-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Jerry is an interesting fella.

HerdBot
05-08-2016, 02:07 AM
Jerry is an interesting fella.

Unfortunately, Jerry died a few years ago. RIP. I think he's down there right now, screaming up at us. And I think he's in severe pain.

ZHerd
05-08-2016, 02:06 PM

Liberty has LOTS of Christian donors.

acf2
05-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Liberty has LOTS of Christian donors.

Dont they have something like 100,000 online students too? I know they have a ridiculous synthetic ski slope.

southcliffbison
05-11-2016, 03:23 AM
Unfortunately, Jerry died a few years ago. RIP. I think he's down there right now, screaming up at us. And I think he's in severe pain.

You have a twisted view of Christianity, Bot. What makes you think he didn't receive a Heavenly reward for his work here on earth and his commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ? His sermons were based on Biblical teaching and not some political dogma.

HerdBot
05-11-2016, 04:29 AM
You have a twisted view of Christianity, Bot. What makes you think he didn't receive a Heavenly reward for his work here on earth and his commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ? His sermons were based on Biblical teaching and not some political dogma.

The guy was a bigot and hated Jews. He tried to trivialize 911 as punishment from god. Total nut job. He was also great friends with rip off artists like Jimmy Swaggert and James Baker and was investigated by the SEC but probably got away with it due to his political donations.

ByeSonBusiness
05-11-2016, 01:33 PM
The guy was a bigot and hated Jews. He tried to trivialize 911 as punishment from god. Total nut job. He was also great friends with rip off artists like Jimmy Swaggert and James Baker and was investigated by the SEC but probably got away with it due to his political donations.

Well you hate fat people so..... Pot meet kettle?

tjbison
05-11-2016, 01:42 PM
so...this race truck???

southcliffbison
05-11-2016, 04:24 PM

Wow, you're such a tool !! By bigot, you mean he preached against sin that's spelled out quite plainly and identified in Scriptures. Falwell also understand the importance of US support and existence of the state of Israel. But, why argue, we will know the answers soon enough.

southcliffbison
05-11-2016, 04:34 PM

Wow, you are something !!! Any pastor who preaches against sins that are very plainly identified in the Scriptures is a bigot, according to you. Falwell did not hate the Jews; he understand the importance of and support of the state of Israel. Couldn't imagine where you'd find crap like that........ oh, wait......ya, I know where.

HerdBot
05-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Wow, you are something !!! Any pastor who preaches against sins that are very plainly identified in the Scriptures is a bigot, according to you. Falwell did not hate the Jews; he understand the importance of and support of the state of Israel. Couldn't imagine where you'd find crap like that........ oh, wait......ya, I know where.

No point in arguing as neither of us will ever change our point of view on Jerry Falwell.