PDA

View Full Version : Inside the Auditorium Theatre at the NFL Draft

The_Herd
05-02-2016, 09:30 PM
I just put together a quick video of some clips I took from inside the auditorium at the draft. I only saw a few Bison fans in there so I thought some might like a video to get a feel for how it was inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ScLhHeYKtk

BisonFanAnn
05-02-2016, 10:05 PM
I just put together a quick video of some clips I took from inside the auditorium at the draft. I only saw a few Bison fans in there so I thought some might like a video to get a feel for how it was inside.

That was really cool - thanks for sharing!

bisoningrandforks
05-02-2016, 10:12 PM
cool video thanks......but D Sanders is so annoying!

CaBisonFan
05-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Really nice job...thanks.

HerdBot
05-02-2016, 10:56 PM

You Tube removed it

StL Bison Fan
05-02-2016, 11:45 PM
You Tube removed it

Thank goodness I watched it! Thanks! It was good seeing that

Tony Almeida
05-03-2016, 12:19 AM
i don't get youtube...Well, I'll just have to imagine how cool it was...

HerdBot
05-03-2016, 12:36 AM
i don't get youtube...Well, I'll just have to imagine how cool it was...

I imagine it gave me Goosebumps

El_Chapo
05-03-2016, 03:38 AM
lots of NDSU fans out in the Draft Town. when wentz was picked, we literally had 20 camera's and photographer's in our face, there was 25 of us being really loud. wish I knew what newspapers they were in!

The_Herd
05-03-2016, 12:34 PM
You Tube removed it

Well I appealed it and it looks like it's back up and running!

BisonTeacher
05-03-2016, 01:09 PM

Question for you about that auditorium. Was it a permanent structure, or temporarily built buy the NFL? Also, was it open to the elements on the back side? If so, how did that work with the weather...it didnt look all that warm on TV.

The_Herd
05-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Question for you about that auditorium. Was it a permanent structure, or temporarily built buy the NFL? Also, was it open to the elements on the back side? If so, how did that work with the weather...it didnt look all that warm on TV.

It is a permanent indoor auditorium and is part of Roosevelt University, I believe it was built in 1889. On the other side Michigan Ave is Grant Park where Draft Town was set up with a bunch of things to do as well as the temporary Selection Square where rounds 4-7 were done.

BisonFanAnn
05-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Well I appealed it and it looks like it's back up and running!

Hooray! Watch it, folks, before they change their minds again!

EndZoneQB
05-03-2016, 02:38 PM
It is a permanent indoor auditorium and is part of Roosevelt University, I believe it was built in 1889. On the other side Michigan Ave is Grant Park where Draft Town was set up with a bunch of things to do as well as the temporary Selection Square where rounds 4-7 were done.

I'm confused, it looked like it was open to the elements on TV.

BisonTeacher
05-03-2016, 04:03 PM

I'm confused, it looked like it was open to the elements on TV.

I'm confused too. Are you saying it was a different auditorium for days 2 and 3?

The_Herd
05-03-2016, 04:21 PM
I'm confused too. Are you saying it was a different auditorium for days 2 and 3?

Thursday: Day 1, Round 1 - Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University

Friday: Day 2, Rounds 2&3 - Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University

Saturday: Day 3, Rounds 4-7 - Selection Square stage at Draft Town in Grant Park (across the street from the auditorium used for days 1 and 2)

EndZoneQB
05-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Thursday: Day 1, Round 1 - Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University

Friday: Day 2, Rounds 2&3 - Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University

Saturday: Day 3, Rounds 4-7 - Selection Square stage at Draft Town in Grant Park (across the street from the auditorium used for days 1 and 2)

No longer confused. haha

goalpost
05-03-2016, 08:07 PM

I love it when , Deon ask if he was up tight last night , and Carson said NO I don't think so
Deon is a loser!

tony
05-03-2016, 08:24 PM
I love it when , Deon ask if he was up tight last night , and Carson said NO I don't think so
Deon is a loser!

Ah, he seems OK, but what the heck was he saying constantly.... something that sounded like "you're looking playermaker clean?"

A1pigskin
05-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Thanks for sharing the video.

CyPanth
05-11-2016, 06:08 PM

Nice video. Looks like you got a good seat for the "studio interviews." Too bad he didn't see your colors and give you a shout out.