PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska 2008

HuskerFan
04-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Being a Husker & Bison fan, I would love to see this game scheduled for 2008 or 2009. I don't know what it is, but for some reason this matchup intrigues me.

Maybe both AD's have looked into this. I remember someone from this board mentioned that Nebraska offered NDSU a game for 2006 or 2007, but the bison turned it down.

MplsBison
04-15-2006, 07:57 PM
I'd like to see Wisconsin on the schedule. We usually get a couple kids from there each year.

Iowa State would be a good one too even though we don't recruit Iowa.

sambini
04-15-2006, 09:02 PM
i'm with you on this one huskerfan.+++++++++++++++++ THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA ON GAME DAY.

HuskerFan
04-15-2006, 10:12 PM
i'm with you on this one huskerfan.+++++++++++++++++ THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA ON GAME DAY.

I hear ya sambini, I love game days, it's incredible. The huskers had there spring game today.....I was unable to go, but there was over 57,000 fans at that game.

SDbison
04-15-2006, 11:14 PM
I am also hoping for a 2008 game against Nebraska. Lincoln is but a 3 hour drive away. I have gone to several Nebraska football games and their gameday experience is awesome. If NDSU could only capture something like what Nebraska has for statewide and regional attention the Fargodome would be sold out everygame.

D_One_here_we_come
04-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Lets get the huskers on the schedule, they will provide huge gaurantee's. $750K is standard for them.

Big_BisonFan
04-16-2006, 10:54 PM
They play Nichols State this year. Also, I live in Omaha and having the Bison play in Lincoln would be awesome.

MplsBison
04-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Would the Big Red braintrust allow Bohl to step on Memorial Stadium again?

imabison
04-17-2006, 01:32 AM
Would the Big Red braintrust allow Bohl to step on Memorial Stadium again?

It was my understanding that the offer has already previously extended, and was turned down because Coach Bohl did not feel it was time.

I think that is true, but when the time is right the decision will be made.

sambini
04-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Being a Husker & Bison fan, I would love to see this game scheduled for 2008 or 2009. *I don't know what it is, but for some reason this matchup intrigues me.

Maybe both AD's have looked into this. *I remember someone from this board mentioned that Nebraska offered NDSU a game for 2006 or 2007, but the bison turned it down.
I know what you mean. I'VE HAD FRIENDS THAT PLAYED THERE AND nice and nephew go there now. Been to 14 games over the years. Need to go this fall to get my fix.

HuskerFan
04-18-2006, 01:26 AM
[quote author=sambini link=1145128593/0#9 date=1145286504I know what you mean. I'VE HAD FRIENDS THAT PLAYED THERE AND nice and nephew go there now. Been to 14 games over the years. Need to go this fall to get my fix.[/quote]

I hear ya again, I can't wait to get my season tickets......I wish it was fall already. I need to get back to Fargo, and go to my first Bison game. Maybe I could get my cousin to join me, since he is a NDSU grad.

bisonmike
04-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Isn't there some bad blood between Bohl and the huskers? He was scapegoated for their late season collapse when they got trounced by colorado and backed into the rose bowl versus Miami.

HuskerFan
04-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Isn't there some bad blood between Bohl and the huskers? *He was scapegoated for their late season collapse when they got trounced by colorado and backed into the rose bowl versus Miami.

Hey bisonmike....I don't think there is any bad blood between Bohl and the huskers. There's probably bad blood between Bohl and Solich. I'll admit, I was one of the fans that thought Bohl wasn't a very good DC, but I do think he has turned out to be a great HC. He has the Bison going in the right direction, and hopefully things keep getting better and better.

bisonmike
04-21-2006, 05:41 PM
Isn't there some bad blood between Bohl and the huskers? *He was scapegoated for their late season collapse when they got trounced by colorado and backed into the rose bowl versus Miami.

Hey bisonmike....I don't think there is any bad blood between Bohl and the huskers. *There's probably bad blood between Bohl and Solich. *I'll admit, I was one of the fans that thought Bohl wasn't a very good DC, but I do think he has turned out to be a great HC. *He has the Bison going in the right direction, and hopefully things keep getting better and better.

That's my own personal feeling and is not based on anything other then what I noticed when I lived in the area while all that mess went down. There was so much talk about how Bohl was to blame and I saw a lot of negative stuff in the papers and on the husker message boards. Stuff that it was about written and said about me I would be pissed off.