PDA

View Full Version : Western Illinois is coming to town

Elephants Dream?
04-21-2016, 05:56 AM
The Bison will host WIU in a doubleheader on Saturday at noon and 2 pm.
Sunday at 11 am in a single game.
WIU is 4-5 in the Summit, and 11-28 overall.
Go Bison!

Elephants Dream?
04-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Bison won the first game today 7-1

roadwarrior
04-23-2016, 11:51 PM
Sunday game changed to 10am

Elephants Dream?
04-24-2016, 01:33 AM
Bison won the second game 10-2 in six innings.

HerdBoy
04-24-2016, 06:16 PM
The gals won the game today 7-4 for their 30th win of the season.

Loud and Proud Bison fan
04-25-2016, 01:52 PM
Congrats Ladies. 1 win away from another Summit Regular season title!

*** On a side note, how many people attend these games? I would love to go watch, but don't want to be the only middle aged guy in the crowd thought of as a creeper? Do more people attend the summit tourney?

BisonNation11
04-25-2016, 02:02 PM
Congrats Ladies. 1 win away from another Summit Regular season title!

*** On a side note, how many people attend these games? I would love to go watch, but don't want to be the only middle aged guy in the crowd thought of as a creeper? Do more people attend the summit tourney?

I've gone before by myself. Plenty of people there. Last time I chose a very sunny, hot day so there was a decent crowd. Really hoping I have the opportunity to make the Tournament. We should really try and organize some sort of tailgating.

SC_TX
04-25-2016, 03:55 PM
Once again Jax Sertic struggled with her control early. Gave up many walks. Luckily it wasn't so bad to cost the Bison anything major mainly cause Western Illinois just isn't good enough to capitalize. KK Leddy looked strong coming on for Sertic all weekend minus the final inning of the 3rd game.

Logan Moreland continues to tear it up at the plate. It feels like right now that every time she goes up there is a 50% chance it's going over the fence. Alyssa Reina is also on a tear. The hitting has been solid all around and only Katie Shoultz appears to be in a mild slump right now.

Really wish the other teams in the Summit would get it together and be more competitive though as its hard to tell how good this team really is right now.