PDA

View Full Version : US Olympic Trials

Big Bird
04-08-2016, 11:49 PM
The brackets for tomorrow's weights are out and Hayden got a great draw IMO. He has Lucas Sheridan, a former starter at Indiana, who isn't a world beater. With a win, next up would be Jake Clark. Clark is a really good Greco guy who has a huge experience edge over Zillmer. But at least Hayden avoided a matchup vs Holm and Anderson. He would have Anderson if he made the semis, and even that is much better than facing Holm IMO.

Lavalle has Max Nowry right away, which is winnable. I don't think he's beaten Nowry but they've had competitive matches if my memory serves me. A win would get him top seeded Hafisov.

Devin Scott wrestled for NDSU for a year, going 12-6, coming out of Apple Valley/Holdingford and he has Michael Hooker first round at GR 66KG.

Kleinschmidt doesn't wrestle til Sunday so his bracket isn't out yet.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 12:45 AM
The brackets for tomorrow's weights are out and Hayden got a great draw IMO. He has Lucas Sheridan, a former starter at Indiana, who isn't a world beater. With a win, next up would be Jake Clark. Clark is a really good Greco guy who has a huge experience edge over Zillmer. But at least Hayden avoided a matchup vs Holm and Anderson. He would have Anderson if he made the semis, and even that is much better than facing Holm IMO.

Lavalle has Max Nowry right away, which is winnable. I don't think he's beaten Nowry but they've had competitive matches if my memory serves me. A win would get him top seeded Hafisov.

Devin Scott wrestled for NDSU for a year, going 12-6, coming out of Apple Valley/Holdingford and he has Michael Hooker first round at GR 66KG.

Kleinschmidt doesn't wrestle til Sunday so his bracket isn't out yet.

Hayden should win his first match easily. Jake will be tough to get by. He has adjusted his style extremely well to his age. Holm and Anderson are the same type of wrestler in that they aren't technically sound, but will try to out-grind their opponents.

LaValle has a very tough draw. He's a lot bigger than Max, but Max has been training Greco full-time since high school.

Kallen's bracket isn't out yet, but after the seeding meeting, he was seeded last, which will have him facing Gadsen. After how some weight classes were preseeded (74 KG was unreal), I expect some changes.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Looks like the stream is free on NBCSN. Lavalle is up right away on mat 1 at 0930.

Some great FS matches up in the first round. Retherford vs world Bronze medalist Green on deck on 3, and they're followed by Chamberlain vs Humphrey. Basically every match at 65KG is exciting and features two studs.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Lavalle lost 6-4.

Hayden in the hole on mat 2.

World Bronze medalist James Green lost handily to PSU Sophomore national champ Zain Retherford

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:02 PM
3-1 zillmer trails after 1 after trading pushouts and a late td. Kish and Storm coach Chandler in the corner. Hayden nearly had a big move on his pushout. He is a bit rusty

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:04 PM
Level change and bear hug for 4!

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:06 PM
5-3 win and onto the quarterfinals. Great job on that bear hug again.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Lavalle lost 6-4.

Hayden in the hole on mat 2.

World Bronze medalist James Green lost handily to PSU Sophomore national champ Zain Retherford

Green can't recover quick enough from the weight cut.

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Level change and bear hug for 4!

The announcer said he got out of his comfort zone for that move. That seemed to be right in his wheelhouse to me.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:08 PM
The announcer said he got out of his comfort zone for that move. That seemed to be right in his wheelhouse to me.

Yeah, we've literally seen that dozens of times. It was pretty slick

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Green can't recover quick enough from the weight cut.

Yeah, that is insane. Guy was wrestling at 157 and looked large just over a year ago and now was trying to make the team at 143 lbs.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Yeah, that is insane. Guy was wrestling at 157 and looked large just over a year ago and now was trying to make the team at 143 lbs.

Only other option is to try to beat Burroughs (cue the Mission Impossible music).

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 03:28 PM
Hawkeye Wrestling Club struggling today.

17>1
04-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Just watched Pico come from behind to beat Jordan Oliver. Good match!

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Hayden up in a minute or so after holm finishes the tech

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Gene Taylor just gave Hayden words of encouragement on mat 1.

17>1
04-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Just watched Hayden, man that sucked. Got in that headlock and couldn't do a thing.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Eeeesh that was ugly. Clark with a tech in just over a minute

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Just watched Hayden, man that sucked. Got in that headlock and couldn't do a thing.

As I stated earlier, Clark has adjusted his style well to fit his age.

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 03:56 PM
At least it wasn't a boring match with no scoring.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 03:59 PM
One thing to remember, except for the last 2 weeks, Hayden hasn't wrestled Greco in years. These other guys, they've been doing this full time for years, and in Clark's case DECADES. Hopefully Hayden sticks with Greco through the next cycle. With a full cycle of training with the Storm, I could see him as the 2 seed next time around. This time, he won a match and made the quarters just on natural ability...just imagine him with 4 years of matches and training

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 04:02 PM
One thing to remember, except for the last 2 weeks, Hayden hasn't wrestled Greco in years. These other guys, they've been doing this full time for years, and in Clark's case DECADES. Hopefully Hayden sticks with Greco through the next cycle. With a full cycle of training with the Storm, I could see him as the 2 seed next time around

He could own this weight class in the near future with guys like Clark and Holm being on the downside of their careers. With his body style, he could do well training with Coach Candler full time in the Twin Cities.

17>1
04-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Gene Taylor just gave Hayden words of encouragement on mat 1.

I can see Gene standing behind the Mat 1 barrier...wearing a Hawkeye jacket. Probably the first time I've seen Gene wearing the black and gold since he left.

17>1
04-09-2016, 04:10 PM
One thing to remember, except for the last 2 weeks, Hayden hasn't wrestled Greco in years. These other guys, they've been doing this full time for years, and in Clark's case DECADES. Hopefully Hayden sticks with Greco through the next cycle. With a full cycle of training with the Storm, I could see him as the 2 seed next time around. This time, he won a match and made the quarters just on natural ability...just imagine him with 4 years of matches and training

Yep, agreed. I hope my post didn't sound too negative towards Hayden, as I'm fully aware of his situation. Frankly, I was surprised he even qualified for the trials in the first place. Looking forward to where he'll be in years to come. Did anyone post his interview from Cedar Falls when he qualified? Loved how he said to get the Bison shirt in the camera shot. Go Bison!!

17>1
04-09-2016, 04:11 PM
He could own this weight class in the near future with guys like Clark and Holm being on the downside of their careers. With his body style, he could do well training with Coach Candler full time in the Twin Cities.

Does he have any chance of being successful in the free style side of it? Curious why he went the GR route instead of FS.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Does he have any chance of being successful in the free style side of it? Curious why he went the GR route instead of FS.

If you grow up in MN, you have a tendency to be better at Greco because of the state system set up by Chandler.

He has the ability to wrestle freestyle, but with guys like Dake and Taylor in the way, it might be better to go Greco.

17>1
04-09-2016, 04:20 PM
If you grow up in MN, you have a tendency to be better at Greco because of the state system set up by Chandler.

He has the ability to wrestle freestyle, but with guys like Dake and Taylor in the way, it might be better to go Greco.

Ah, that makes sense. Do the MN Cadets and Juniors usually do well in Fargo GC every year then? And yes, Dake and Taylor are some pretty tough obstacles to get thru.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 04:24 PM

Christopher nailed it. The Storm is a great Greco team, but haven't had nearly the same amount of success with FS. He can have a career in a familiar area and still get world class training. Plus, young studs like Taylor, Dake, and Ruth all being basically the same age as Zillmer probably affected it.

Also, I didn't take your post to be negative.

The only other time I've seen Gene Taylor lately was at NCAA's this year during Terry Brands' latest meltdown. Terry was getting into it with the mat officials, official supervisor, security and basically anyone near him and eventually Gene get him into the tunnel and talk to him.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Ah, that makes sense. Do the MN Cadets and Juniors usually do well in Fargo GC every year then? And yes, Dake and Taylor are some pretty tough obstacles to get thru.

They still do pretty good, but are no longer the dominant state for Greco as Illinois owns both styles at the youth level.

MN also is a lot stronger in freestyle now due to the Pinnacle club created by former Gopher greats.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Christopher nailed it. The Storm is a great Greco team, but haven't had nearly the same amount of success with FS. He can have a career in a familiar area and still get world class training. Plus, young studs like Taylor, Dake, and Ruth all being basically the same age as Zillmer probably affected it.

Also, I didn't take your post to be negative.

The only other time I've seen Gene Taylor lately was at NCAA's this year during Terry Brands' latest meltdown. Terry was getting into it with the mat officials, official supervisor, security and basically anyone near him and eventually Gene get him into the tunnel and talk to him.

Terry is a fun guy to talk to and hang around with until he gets mat side and puts his coaching hat on. It's like a switch for him.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 04:44 PM
After the session a buddy and I were walking to meet some friends and we ran into Ben Berhow walking the same direction. We talked to him for about 10 minutes on the way and Terry appeared from seemingly nowhere with his hood up and he was still red hot and looked ready to go, and this was probably 2 hours after the match.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Lavalle up on 1

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 04:53 PM
After the session a buddy and I were walking to meet some friends and we ran into Ben Berhow walking the same direction. We talked to him for about 10 minutes on the way and Terry appeared from seemingly nowhere with his hood up and he was still red hot and looked ready to go, and this was probably 2 hours after the match.

Should have sang him that song, "Let it Go!"

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Tied after 1 3-3. Lavalle looks like the better of the 2 but took an unnecessary throw attempt at the end of 1 and gave up 2. Also gave up a reversal when it looked like he got knocked out

17>1
04-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Haven't seen a 5 point throw in a while, nice! Too bad it happened to a former Bison.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Wow, that unraveled quickly. Arm spin for 2, a gut for 2, and then 5 pt throw for the tech

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Justin is another young guy that I hope sticks with it for another cycle. He looked pretty solid in each match, just took some unnecessary risks and it bit him. I know the cut is really tough for him and not sure he can do it for a another cycle, but if he can, I think he'll improve a lot.

Also, he said he did get knocked out in the first period, which is scary...

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 05:14 PM
I'm not very familiar with Greco. Is that belly flop they do the official way to start on the bottom, or is that some kind of defensive move?

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 05:28 PM
I'm not very familiar with Greco. Is that belly flop they do the official way to start on the bottom, or is that some kind of defensive move?

It's called par terre position. In bottom position, you're suppose to belly out as quick as possible, otherwise you'll get gut-wrenched. If you try to stand up, you get tossed for five.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Zillmer up 4-0 after 2 guts in the 2nd. Scoreless after one and Zillmer was awarded a passivity and made Hope pay

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 06:52 PM
Reviewing a 2 pt award for Zillmer. He's up 6-1 with under a minute, pending the review. Looking really good in par terre this match with 2 guts and defending twice

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 06:52 PM
What were they hoping for on the challenge? How would Hayden not have scored?

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 06:54 PM
Zillmer up 4-0 after 2 guts in the 2nd. Scoreless after one and Zillmer was awarded a passivity and made Hope pay

Being that he is only wrestling 40 ft in front in me, his body language looks like he is enjoying wrestling again. Doesn't have that stress-out look that a college seasons will impose on someone.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Nice 7-1 win for Hayden. He doesn't have offense from his feet, unless he can get to a body lock, but that'll come with time.

He now has top seeded Jordan Holm, which could get ugly

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 07:16 PM
What were they hoping for on the challenge? How would Hayden not have scored?

As the guy in charge of running the challenges, I can state many are out of desperation or in the case of the Army WCAP, mad their wrestler lost.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Zillmer!!!

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Zillmer!!!

How about that!

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 07:19 PM
How about that!

Needs one more win to make the the National Team!

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Is the 3rd place match coming right up, or is that in another session?

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 07:26 PM
This session. Looks like he'll have a former Wyoming Cowboy, Patrick Martinez.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Now up on Mat#2.

17>1
04-09-2016, 07:56 PM
Anyone know if the live stream ended? I can't seem to find it on NBCSN anymore.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Zillmer is a National Team Member!!!

17>1
04-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Zillmer is a National Team Member!!!

Wow!!! That's awesome!!!!

Maybe you or Bird can put this into perspective a bit for me. Not taking anything away from Hayden, but where is US wrestling right now when a guy that hasn't really been training for the style until a few weeks ago goes out and qualifies for the Olympics? Am I missing something here because this story seems too good be true, right?

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 08:05 PM
Awesome! Not bad for a guy that hasn't wrestled in Greco in three years.

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 08:06 PM
Anyone know if the live stream ended? I can't seem to find it on NBCSN anymore.

I hope you found it in time. I barely did.

17>1
04-09-2016, 08:08 PM
I hope you found it in time. I barely did.

Missed it. Watched the dashcam from trackwreslting.com though, but it's definitely not the same as seeing it for real. Felt like it took forever for the screen to refresh with :04 seconds to go and Zillmer up 2-1.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 08:24 PM

Maybe you or Bird can put this into perspective a bit for me. Not taking anything away from Hayden, but where is US wrestling right now when a guy that hasn't really been training for the style until a few weeks ago goes out and qualifies for the Olympics? Am I missing something here because this story seems too good be true, right?

Greco took a huge hit after winning the World Championship in 2007 because the coaches stopped heavily recruiting college kids and focused on getting high school kids to attend the Northern Michigan program.

The thought process was that they could get top-notch kids and turn them into world medal contenders. Unfortunately, they couldn't out recruit the best NCAA programs for those top-notch kids.

Instead, they got solid kids that were great at making the World Team, but nowhere the talent needed for winning medals.

In Hayden's case, he has all the tools and talent to be a World Team Member that can win medals. Before college, he was a force in Greco at the youth level.

RadioBison
04-09-2016, 08:47 PM

I think only the winners in tomorrow's finals make the Olympics, and that is only if the USA is able to qualify at their weight. I think being on the National team means something different.

Big Bird
04-09-2016, 08:51 PM

Christopher is up on the Greco scene much more than I am and what he said makes a ton of sense.

There aren't many top college guys that choose to go Greco either. Outside of Dylan Ness, who didn't even qualify for the trials and Zillmer, there aren't too many recent AAs that jumped for a shot at greco. I'd love to see Isaiah Martinez give Greco a whirl when he's done with college.

While the US Greco isn't great right now, Hayden did just notch 3rd place in a weight where the US is already qualified for the Olympics and beat a Pan Am champion in the process. I'm pretty stunned that he beat Holm, but that just goes to show you how much natural ability Hayden has.

Also, after re-reading your post, just want to make sure you know he hasn't qualified for the Olympics. His third place gets him on the national team, which will enable him better training and competition options, but only the champion at the weight will be an Olympian this cycle.

Christopher Moen
04-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Christopher is up on the Greco scene much more than I am and what he said makes a ton of sense.

There aren't many top college guys that choose to go Greco either. Outside of Dylan Ness, who didn't even qualify for the trials and Zillmer, there aren't too many recent AAs that jumped for a shot at greco. I'd love to see Isaiah Martinez give Greco a whirl when he's done with college.

While the US Greco isn't great right now, Hayden did just notch 3rd place in a weight where the US is already qualified for the Olympics and beat a Pan Am champion in the process. I'm pretty stunned that he beat Holm, but that just goes to show you how much natural ability Hayden has.

Also, after re-reading your post, just want to make sure you know he hasn't qualified for the Olympics. His third place gets him on the national team, which will enable him better training and competition options, but only the champion at the weight will be an Olympian this cycle.

The one thing that college wrestling taught guys who went on to wrestle Greco compared to the high school kids was how to train and make weight properly while living a busy life. Many of the kids that went to the Northern Michigan program didn't get quite the same training.

onbison09
04-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the insight and posts. How do they qualify the weights that haven't?

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the insight and posts. How do they qualify the weights that haven't?

There's two Olympic Qualifiers left. First one is in a couple of weeks in Mongolia, then a week later in Turkey (maybe due to the turmoil they had recently).

These two qualifiers will be tough and that's the reason why Frisco was so important for our top wrestlers qualify there. Unfortunately, many laid an egg instead.

RadioBison
04-10-2016, 12:14 AM
There's two Olympic Qualifiers left. First one is in a couple of weeks in Mongolia, then a week later in Turkey (maybe due to the turmoil they had recently).

These two qualifiers will be tough and that's the reason why Frisco was so important for our top wrestlers qualify there. Unfortunately, many laid an egg instead.

Will the champions from this weekend be the only ones who can still qualify for a spot, or will we have several entrants per weight that could claim a spot for a teammate?

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 12:22 AM
Each country who has not qualified at a weight class can send one participant to the qualifiers. Also, the participant cannot be an individual who qualified another weight class for their country. For example, we can't send Burroughs or Snyder to qualify freestyle 86 KG.

onbison09
04-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Each country who has not qualified at a weight class can send one participant to the qualifiers. Also, the participant cannot be an individual who qualified another weight class for their country. For example, we can't send Burroughs or Snyder to qualify freestyle 86 KG.
Are the Trials earlier this year or does it just seem like that? Great matches tonight.

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 02:48 AM
The dates of the Trials are always determined by the National Team staff and their decision is mostly based on the dates of the Olympics/World Championships.

The Olympics usually take place a month sooner the Wrestling World Championships (early August vs. sometime in September), and that is why the trials seem so early this year.

onbison09
04-10-2016, 03:00 AM
The dates of the Trials are always determined by the National Team staff and their decision is mostly based on the dates of the Olympics/World Championships.

The Olympics usually take place a month sooner the Wrestling World Championships (early August vs. sometime in September), and that is why the trials seem so early this year.
Hmm. I thought they didn't hold the World Championships in Olympic years.

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 03:03 AM
Hmm. I thought they didn't hold the World Championships in Olympic years.

They don't (including the Women now). I'm just explaining why the OTT years are earlier than the WTT years.

17>1
04-10-2016, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the insight and explanation guys, appreciate it.

onbison09
04-10-2016, 04:38 AM
They don't (including the Women now). I'm just explaining why the OTT years are earlier than the WTT years.
Oh. Sorry. Thanks so much for your posts this year. Hard to follow as much as I would like from Texas. Tomorrow should be awesome too.

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Oh. Sorry. Thanks so much for your posts this year. Hard to follow as much as I would like from Texas. Tomorrow should be awesome too.

Should be a good one today. All four 2015 World Champs are going at it today along with Kallen.

Big Bird
04-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Kallen in the hole on Mat 3

Big Bird
04-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Kallen drops a 3-2 decision to 2015 NCAA champ Gadson.

Kallen just didn't get onto his offense soon enough. The last minute of the match he was the better wrestler. Just ran out of time

onbison09
04-10-2016, 04:03 PM
Is the Mat 4 stream not working for anyone else? Showing mat 3.

RadioBison
04-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Is the Mat 4 stream not working for anyone else? Showing mat 3.

Yes. Now I cant even get back to mat 3.

17>1
04-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Watching Perry and Dake right now. It's a war.

RadioBison
04-10-2016, 04:28 PM
Watching Perry and Dake right now. It's a war.

I get a message saying coverage has concluded for the day on every mat.

RadioBison
04-10-2016, 04:31 PM

It looks like they set up new links now.

17>1
04-10-2016, 04:33 PM

Hmmm, not sure I can help. I tried getting on earlier and it kept asking me to login with my ISP. But I'm at work and it wasn't allowing me to go to that step. Then I tried again and it started working again like yesterday. Now I'm seeing Schiller and Gadson on Mat 3.

RadioBison
04-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Hmmm, not sure I can help. I tried getting on earlier and it kept asking me to login with my ISP. But I'm at work and it wasn't allowing me to go to that step. Then I tried again and it started working again like yesterday. Now I'm seeing Schiller and Gadson on Mat 3.

It's working again now if you follow the latest links at the NBCSN site.

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 06:30 PM
NBC missed up and sent the same stream address for both mats 3 & 4.

Big Bird
04-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Kallen on deck on 4

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Kallen looking pretty good after the first period.

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Teched a three-time NCAA D-1 All-American!

Big Bird
04-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Probably the best win of Kallens career there. Really good match over a high quality opponent. Next up is Burak.

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Probably the best win of Kallens career there. Really good match over a high quality opponent. Next up is Burak.

Needs to get to his offense right away. Burak will try to slow the pace down quite a bit and keep the score low.

Big Bird
04-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Needs to get to his offense right away. Burak will try to slow the pace down quite a bit and keep the score low.

Speaking of getting to offense, if you see David Taylor walk by, please tell him to wrestle like David Taylor...he's had an awful day

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Speaking of getting to offense, if you see David Taylor walk by, please tell him to wrestle like David Taylor...he's had an awful day

I 'll leave that job up to Cael, well, if he can get away from the autograph seekers first.

Big Bird
04-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Kallen on 4

17>1
04-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Kallen on 4

I don't recognize him or his name. Is he a former Bison?

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 07:20 PM
I don't recognize him or his name. Is he a former Bison?

Yes. I believe he was part of the Montana group Bucky recruited towards the end of his coaching career.

17>1
04-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Yes. I believe he was part of the Montana group Bucky recruited towards the end of his coaching career.

Ah, that's going back a couple of years. Would that be the same group that Sprenkle was a part of?

Christopher Moen
04-10-2016, 07:55 PM
Ah, that's going back a couple of years. Would that be the same group that Sprenkle was a part of?

That would be the group, but after doing some research, Kallen actually came in a little later after transferring from North Idaho.

onbison09
04-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Anyone else having a ton of buffering issues?

RadioBison
04-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Anyone else having a ton of buffering issues?

It's been working well for me.

onbison09
04-11-2016, 12:36 AM
It's been working well for me.
Working fine now, but first hour was almost unwatchable. Should have some awesome matches coming up.

Christopher Moen
04-11-2016, 05:41 AM
Working fine now, but first hour was almost unwatchable. Should have some awesome matches coming up.

A lot of issues at the NBC headquarters. A different crew ran today's trials, and messed up leaving the streams on without needing to register by using your cable/satellite provider (similar to how ESPN3 works).

17>1
04-12-2016, 03:57 PM
A lot of issues at the NBC headquarters. A different crew ran today's trials, and messed up leaving the streams on without needing to register by using your cable/satellite provider (similar to how ESPN3 works).

And I appreciated greatly that they did that, as I was at work and normally wouldn't have been able to stream it. Watched a lot of wrestling!!

Christopher Moen
04-14-2016, 02:22 AM
And I appreciated greatly that they did that, as I was at work and normally wouldn't have been able to stream it. Watched a lot of wrestling!!

It was a fun event and was glad to see a must needed "change of the guard" at some weight classes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVJhfdzIO6s