PDA

View Full Version : Most Anticipated Home Game

BisonHorns
03-20-2016, 11:04 PM
Is it CSU on ESPN, Revenge for the Red Field loss, Brock Spack Stache, Dakota Marker, Bo Pelini Tantrums, or seeing the young players get some practice?

Vet70
03-20-2016, 11:08 PM
CSU---banner raising, ESPN and the Dome will be rocking.

BisonNeil
03-20-2016, 11:08 PM
Illinois State. I really want them to suffer a beatdown at the hands of the Bison. Spack's comment at the 2014 natty post-game presser where he said they didn't lose the game, they just ran out of time did not sit well with me. He is deserving of some humble pie.

gumby013
03-20-2016, 11:09 PM
I'm always most excited for the next game.

Christopher Moen
03-20-2016, 11:24 PM
CSU---banner raising, ESPN and the Dome will be rocking.

That, and hopefully a tribute to Scottie.

thebigund
03-20-2016, 11:28 PM
Even though the EWU game is a few years late it will still be fun to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if the atmosphere was louder than against UND because you folks are still bitter about coming up short against them in the playoffs. I just wish Adams was at QB for them. I'm sure they'll be explosive as usual but it won't quite be the same.

North Side
03-20-2016, 11:29 PM
Honestly this was a really hard choice.

StL Bison Fan
03-20-2016, 11:30 PM
We have another wedding on the 1st of October. I am looking for another family if anyone is looking for another relative.
I am looking forward to a sign thread for the Youngstown game.

MNLonghorn10
03-20-2016, 11:47 PM
the EWU game has lost its luster since the game was so long ago. now if EWU held their end of the deal a few times in the FCS playoffs prior...it would've been sweet.

Vet70
03-21-2016, 12:02 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/98/cd/ec/98cdecaa552e85cb59bd9a5ba777bde9.jpg

EC8CH
03-21-2016, 12:05 AM
Raise that banner, fire up those screens, tune in on prime time on the ESPN mothership for fresh meat in the Fargodome!

Mr Pep Band
03-21-2016, 12:21 AM
The Home Opener with the 13th NC banner raising on ESPN!

stevdock
03-21-2016, 12:22 AM
National Semi-Final game

56BISON73
03-21-2016, 12:23 AM
the EWU game has lost its luster since the game was so long ago. now if EWU held their end of the deal a few times in the FCS playoffs prior...it would've been sweet.

Yeah its nice to have a decent OOC game but its nothing more than that to me. Im more interested in the Illinois State game over the others.

No_Skill
03-21-2016, 12:37 AM
Even though the EWU game is a few years late it will still be fun to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if the atmosphere was louder than against UND because you folks are still bitter about coming up short against them in the playoffs. I just wish Adams was at QB for them. I'm sure they'll be explosive as usual but it won't quite be the same.

The comment about the atmosphere is a certainty. I actually thought the UND game was pretty tame. Likely due to the game being well in hand basically the whole game.

The game I'm most looking forward to is the first. I can't wait to see what they do with the intro with the new boards. They better knock it out of the park.

BisonFan02
03-21-2016, 12:47 AM
Missing a few choices....

El_Chapo
03-21-2016, 12:57 AM

Hahah the und game wasn't even in the top 20 of loud games at the dome, my whole section was at chubs pub at halftime.. Hahahaha.

Youngstown is my pick!!

NDSU1980
03-21-2016, 12:59 AM
For me, the early games work out much better than the mid and later season ones because of harvest. I just hope I have enough priority points to get tickets, otherwise I'll be on the market looking. I'd love to see Chuck and EWU.

BisoninNWMN
03-21-2016, 02:15 AM
I voted for EWU. I expect a Bison beat down.

HandoEX
03-21-2016, 01:06 PM
EWU and no other game is close to being close.

thundarsdaddy
03-21-2016, 01:09 PM
All of the above!!

tjamz
03-21-2016, 01:24 PM
EWU gets the "revenge factor" vote, but Charleston Southern is the one I'm most interested in seeing, mostly because they are coming off a good season and we've never played them before. I don't think it will be the hardest game on our schedule, but that's ok for the first game of the year... get a chance to knock the rust off a little before tearing into EWU.

tony
03-21-2016, 02:10 PM
Home schedules don't get much better than that.

Bisonator98
03-21-2016, 02:16 PM
Can't get much better then the first game of the year. All the pent up excitement, the banner raising, Scotties tribute, the ESPN kickoff, a brand new opponent, it's going to be AWESOME!

KilldeerBison
03-21-2016, 02:43 PM
The next one! Go Bison!

BlueHawkAlumni
03-21-2016, 03:12 PM
Eastern Washington game, Kupp might be the best player in the FCS next year

StL Bison Fan
03-21-2016, 03:31 PM
I dont know. I think the best player wears green and yellow and the number 49

Vet70
03-21-2016, 03:38 PM

I dont know. I think the best player wears green and yellow and the number 49

I am sure the two will get acquainted.

bri-dog
03-21-2016, 04:25 PM
I am sure the two will get acquainted.

Their Kupp will get runneth over?

Bisonwinagn
03-21-2016, 06:23 PM
I think this proves once again that the SDSU game doesn't mean much to most Bison fans. Or at least no more than any other conference game.

scottietohottie
03-21-2016, 06:24 PM
The night time is the right time. Don't care who the opponent is.

BisonHorns
03-21-2016, 06:28 PM
Well it shows playing unfamiliar teams is more exciting. I see the Jacks game every year, here or Bookings, and some years more than once. Now that Zenner is gone it has lost some of the appeal.

Vet70
03-21-2016, 06:30 PM
I think this proves once again that the SDSU game doesn't mean much to most Bison fans. Or at least no more than any other conference game.

I am not sure that is what it proves. There are competing non-conference interests here---an ESPN kickoff game and a long awaited revenge opportunity.

tjamz
03-21-2016, 06:55 PM

Them and UNI are the two games I want us to win every time we play. But that doesn't mean I'm most excited about playing them

Hammerhead
03-21-2016, 07:01 PM
I picked the opener with the banner raising and game shown on ESPN uno.

BisonFanAnn
03-21-2016, 07:24 PM
After careful consideration, I played eenie-meenie-minie-moe, and picked Charleston Southern - but more for the banner raising, tribute, new screens than the game itself. I think it has the potential to be a blowout.

I think I'm more interested in Illinois State from a game standpoint, just because we haven't played them for a while. Ran into some of their fans in Frisco - nice folks. They said "Congratulations, Bison! We hate you guys!" I told them I was cheering for Richmond in the semis, and they said "No, you have to cheer for the Valley team!" I agreed - except when it means home field advantage.

Truly, the game I'm most excited about today is the Green and Gold game!

HerdBot
03-21-2016, 08:32 PM
Honestly this was a really hard choice.

It was tough. Espn game rocks. Everyone wants to beat down EWU. Everyone wants to stomp Illinois State. Everyone wants to embarrass Bo Pelini and listen to his post game. Everyone wants to beat the Bunnies again.

StL Bison Fan
03-21-2016, 08:35 PM
It was tough. Espn game rocks. Everyone wants to beat down EWU. Everyone wants to stomp Illinois State. Everyone wants to embarrass Bo Pelini and listen to his post game. Everyone wants to beat the Bunnies again.

Just think of the posibilites with Bo.
Be loud enough that the refs thank us for drowning out his voice.
Be obnoxious enough he goes off on the crowd.

HerdBot
03-21-2016, 08:40 PM
Just think of the posibilites with Bo.
Be loud enough that the refs thank us for drowning out his voice.
Be obnoxious enough he goes off on the crowd.

No Pelini, reading a kids book, "Everybody Fucking Shits."
https://media3.giphy.com/media/dx5ZbQWsL6Te/200w.gif

NDSU1980
03-21-2016, 08:42 PM
It looks like Chuck and EWU are going to be the equivalents of last years UN_ and UNI games as far as ticket demand goes. So, those of us who rely on priority points to buy tickets are wondering, how many points did it take last year to get tickets to UN_ or UNI? Anyone have a ballpark figure? Thanks.

HerdBot
03-21-2016, 08:45 PM
It looks like Chuck and EWU are going to be the equivalents of last years UN_ and UNI games as far as ticket demand goes. So, those of us who rely on priority points to buy tickets are wondering, how many points did it take last year to get tickets to UN_ or UNI? Anyone have a ballpark figure? Thanks.

I think they will be the biggest games, until the next week. I guarantee when Pelini rolls into town that will be the game. We won't see any blue empties for sure

Priority points? I'll just say good luck

NDSU1980
03-21-2016, 09:03 PM
I think they will be the biggest games, until the next week. I guarantee when Pelini rolls into town that will be the game. We won't see any blue empties for sure

Priority points? I'll just say good luck
Teammakers sold a couple thousand tickets to each game last year based on points. It's not nearly as hard to do as getting season tickets.

CaBisonFan
03-21-2016, 09:23 PM
It's a helluva home schedule...and over-all.

BYZEN
03-21-2016, 09:31 PM
Home game #'s 7, 8 & 9??? :biggrin:

http://www.sportstravel.com/cached/_images/smartcrop/340x190/93ac76081c88ca3831c33b2ed99b5c3c/college-football-playoffs-site-340x190-8147.jpg

Bison 4 Life
03-22-2016, 12:27 AM
I was just talking to BNWMN today and I'm not sure I'm coming to game in Fargo this year. I'm prob going to all road games. Thought about EWU but like was said, it just doesn't have the juice it once did.

tjbison
03-22-2016, 01:14 AM
I was just talking to BNWMN today and I'm not sure I'm coming to game in Fargo this year. I'm prob going to all road games. Thought about EWU but like was said, it just doesn't have the juice it once did.

I doubt Missouri St will be a good game, USD might but might not. UNI well we know how that will go, same old bruise fest

17>1
03-22-2016, 01:54 AM
I voted for ISU Red.

Sure, I'm all sorts of jacked up for the home opener and all of the extra curriculars listed aready. That environment is going to be electric, for the first 30 minutes. Then I think the Bison do what the Bison do in an early season home non conference match up and it turns out to be a whoopin'.

EWU and the revenge factor isn't really there for me anymore to be honest. Sure, I love when we can put the smack down on any Big Sky team. But it seems like it's been a long long time ago since we lost that game in Cheney, and 5 titles since that loss have healed that pain.

ISU Red is the conference opener for the Bison, and it's against a team that we haven't played within the conference for a couple of years. They, along with UNI, SDSU and of course the Bison represent one of the teams that could win the conference, and to set the tone early against a team that could match up with us pretty well physically, I think it's gonna be a 4 quarter knock down drag out dog fight.

Always want to beat the Bunnies, keep the marker in Fargo.

YSU. Something I remember from last year and I'm pretty sure this is still the case, but Bo Pelini is in fact a dick. So that game will be fun.

Indiana St. Our token 1 home loss game we seem to have every year? Ick, I sure hope not. Better be routing those fools, especially at that point in the season.

Best home schedule and maybe overall schedule I've ever seen. Road games at Iowa, UNI and USD are for sure happening, and a big maybe about Macomb and Springfield. Should be a lot of fun and a great season. Go Bison!!!

Kujava23
03-22-2016, 01:22 PM
The HOME Schedule is probably the toughest home schedule the Bison have had in their run

Lot of possible playoff teams on the schedule----You would be a FOOL to not want to attend ALL the HOME GAMES!!!

Alsen
03-22-2016, 10:58 PM

That player would be the 2015 runner-up for DPOY......Nick Deluca. Deluca should have won this year.

tjbison
03-22-2016, 11:10 PM
I voted the red turds also, but i think they have too many shoes to fill to be as good as the past 2 years

HerdBot
03-23-2016, 02:36 AM
I voted for ISU Red.

Sure, I'm all sorts of jacked up for the home opener and all of the extra curriculars listed aready. That environment is going to be electric, for the first 30 minutes. Then I think the Bison do what the Bison do in an early season home non conference match up and it turns out to be a whoopin'.

EWU and the revenge factor isn't really there for me anymore to be honest. Sure, I love when we can put the smack down on any Big Sky team. But it seems like it's been a long long time ago since we lost that game in Cheney, and 5 titles since that loss have healed that pain.

ISU Red is the conference opener for the Bison, and it's against a team that we haven't played within the conference for a couple of years. They, along with UNI, SDSU and of course the Bison represent one of the teams that could win the conference, and to set the tone early against a team that could match up with us pretty well physically, I think it's gonna be a 4 quarter knock down drag out dog fight.

Always want to beat the Bunnies, keep the marker in Fargo.

YSU. Something I remember from last year and I'm pretty sure this is still the case, but Bo Pelini is in fact a dick. So that game will be fun.

Indiana St. Our token 1 home loss game we seem to have every year? Ick, I sure hope not. Better be routing those fools, especially at that point in the season.

Best home schedule and maybe overall schedule I've ever seen. Road games at Iowa, UNI and USD are for sure happening, and a big maybe about Macomb and Springfield. Should be a lot of fun and a great season. Go Bison!!!

I'll admit after our first Natty I got over it. 5 Nattys later and it's all but forgotten. But watch it again and still ticks me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdRyGV0kJuY

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
03-23-2016, 03:36 AM
I think I'm more interested in Illinois State from a game standpoint, just because we haven't played them for a while. Ran into some of their fans in Frisco - nice folks. They said "Congratulations, Bison! We hate you guys!" I told them I was cheering for Richmond in the semis, and they said "No, you have to cheer for the Valley team!" I agreed - except when it means home field advantage.

Yes.
1. ISUr Glad to have another competitive valley opponent on the schedule homecoming!
2. EW I just really want to see them get smacked in the mouth on our field under the roar of the crowd not a real pay back not same teams or in playoffs
3. CSU Going to be great to kickoff the new season with the new team on espn giving a southern team a beat down!

MNLonghorn10
03-23-2016, 09:23 AM
After careful consideration, I played eenie-meenie-minie-moe, and picked Charleston Southern - but more for the banner raising, tribute, new screens than the game itself. I think it has the potential to be a blowout.

Seriously? Spring games suck

BisoninNWMN
03-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Yes.
1. ISUr Glad to have another competitive valley opponent on the schedule homecoming!
2. EW I just really want to see them get smacked in the mouth on our field under the roar of the crowd not a real pay back not same teams or in playoffs
3. CSU Going to be great to kickoff the new season with the new team on espn giving a southern team a beat down!

Ill State is going to take a big step back this year w/o Roberson and Coprich IMO.

BisonFanAnn
03-23-2016, 01:56 PM
Seriously? Spring games suck

I'm looking forward to the presentation of Championship rings. And the first live football game I've seen since January. Spring Bison football is better than no Bison football.

And I loved last year's spring game, when I got my first real look at Easton Stick. I remember telling my husband "Look at that! We have a backup quarterback!"

FrozenTech
03-23-2016, 06:13 PM
I'm hitting the Spring Game for the first time this year. And I'm really looking forward to it, I've been jonesing for some Bison Football since about.... February 10th. One month cool down is about all I need :)

17>1
03-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Ill State is going to take a big step back this year w/o Roberson and Coprich IMO.

I agree that they'll take a step back, but how big it'll be we'll have to wait and see. I seem to remember them getting some pretty decent recruiting classes as of late, and I'm sure they've developed a little swagger and confidence within their program with the recent success they've had, and should come in with plenty of confidence. The Valley games always seem to be physical battles and this one is circled on my calendar as a heavyweight tilt. I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time and it certainly won't be the last, but I anticipate a close game. Looking forward to seeing Alex Kocour up close and personal as I remember the Bison recruiting him pretty hard a couple of years ago and he chose ISU. I know he was either starting or getting plenty of playing time as a RFr so I'll be curious to see what kind of a player he is in their system and on the field.

El_Chapo
03-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Cannot wait to beat the bunny turds!!

Mr Pep Band
03-23-2016, 08:26 PM
All, I can say is......Who the HELL voted for ISUb!?!?!?
:ranting::rofl::facepalm2::confused::banghead:

MNLonghorn10
03-23-2016, 08:47 PM
All, I can say is......Who the HELL voted for ISUb!?!?!?
:ranting::rofl::facepalm2::confused::banghead:
I did. Should be a fantastic game

BisoninNWMN
03-23-2016, 10:33 PM
I agree that they'll take a step back, but how big it'll be we'll have to wait and see. I seem to remember them getting some pretty decent recruiting classes as of late, and I'm sure they've developed a little swagger and confidence within their program with the recent success they've had, and should come in with plenty of confidence. The Valley games always seem to be physical battles and this one is circled on my calendar as a heavyweight tilt. I may be wrong, wouldn't be the first time and it certainly won't be the last, but I anticipate a close game. Looking forward to seeing Alex Kocour up close and personal as I remember the Bison recruiting him pretty hard a couple of years ago and he chose ISU. I know he was either starting or getting plenty of playing time as a RFr so I'll be curious to see what kind of a player he is in their system and on the field.

I think UNI and NDSU are the 2 favorites for the Valley title with the edge probably going to UNI because they have the Bison at home. I think YSU is 3rd and SDSU 4th in the league. Roberson and Coprich were the offense the last 2 years....

Bisonwinagn
03-23-2016, 10:36 PM
I think UNI and NDSU are the 2 favorites for the Valley title with the edge probably going to UNI because they have the Bison at home. I think YSU is 3rd and SDSU 4th in the league. Roberson and Coprich were the offense the last 2 years....

They did beat UNI last year without Roberson so we will see. I think the media will still rank them 2 and UNI 3 based on number of players returning.

BisoninNWMN
03-23-2016, 11:09 PM
Great read over on the EWU fan board. Apparently, NDSU is afraid of EWU and didn't want a loss to start the season so they wanted CSU instead of EWU.

There we have it!

BisoninNWMN
03-23-2016, 11:11 PM
They did beat UNI last year without Roberson so we will see. I think the media will still rank them 2 and UNI 3 based on number of players returning.

UNI was a totally different team comparing the ILL State game and the 2nd half of the Bison game on. Bailey tore it up after he became the starter.

thebootfitter
03-26-2016, 03:30 AM
Great read over on the EWU fan board. Apparently, NDSU is afraid of EWU and didn't want a loss to start the season so they wanted CSU instead of EWU.

There we have it!
Now there is some humor. I'm halfway hoping they can give us a good game, but I think it's more likely to be a good skullf¿¢k¡n§ of the Eagles by the Bison than a Bison loss. We'll see...

Bison 4 Life
03-26-2016, 03:39 AM
I doubt Missouri St will be a good game, USD might but might not. UNI well we know how that will go, same old bruise fest

MoState is so close for me, I almost feel obliged to go. WILL and UNI are back to back so I have to choose 1 and I haven't been to Macomb yet so I might take that one.

If EWOOO is going to shit talk, I might feel compelled to see them get stomped in the dome.

DjKyRo
03-26-2016, 03:47 AM
Why is Frisco not on this list

GOBISON123
03-26-2016, 04:08 AM

Neither Brock nor Carson could delivery a win against UNI in UNIDome so Stick and team are going to have a hard time.

StL Bison Fan
03-26-2016, 04:15 AM
Neither Brock nor Carson could delivery a win against UNI in UNIDome so Stick and team are going to have a hard time.

On the contrary, Brock did indeed beat UNI at the unidome. And I celebrated with white castles on the way home.

scottietohottie
03-26-2016, 04:22 AM
2012. NDSU 33 uni 21 in the garage. Brock Jensen.

GOBISON123
03-26-2016, 02:25 PM
2012. NDSU 33 uni 21 in the garage. Brock Jensen.

On the contrary, Brock did indeed beat UNI at the unidome. And I celebrated with white castles on the way home.

Ah, cool. Either way this game will be a challenging for Easton and team.

Bison 4 Life
03-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Ah, cool. Either way this game will be a challenging for Easton and team.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5048e660e4b0bd178ab35a57/50f1c974e4b07e77c465685a/5636a00be4b088f9f336258e/1446465972741/?format=1000w

A1pigskin
03-26-2016, 03:37 PM
CS and EW are the top two. CS for the banner raising and EW to get revenge. Yes, I am carrying a grudge.

56BISON73
03-27-2016, 01:16 AM

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r202/plnwtf/dt140101gif.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/plnwtf/media/dt140101gif.jpg.html)

BisoninNWMN
03-27-2016, 01:35 AM

Brock won in the UNIDome.

GOBISON123
03-28-2016, 12:29 AM
Brock won in the UNIDome.

I have accepted that I made a mistake. Lets move on.

scottietohottie
03-28-2016, 12:33 AM
I have accepted that I made a mistake. Lets move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM9iVSXbmUA

EagleBison
04-04-2016, 12:54 PM

It's still big in my mind. Still have those EWU sicko's chanting Bill Fette on other messageboards. Time for a good beat down to quiet the Red Stain crowd.

Herd
04-06-2016, 03:08 PM
I believe that the "Best Team" coming in next year will be the Rabbits. That will be the best QB we see also. NDSU will have their hands full with the Bunnies the next few years.

BisonNation11
04-06-2016, 03:17 PM
I believe that the "Best Team" coming in next year will be the Rabbits. That will be the best QB we see also. NDSU will have their hands full with the Bunnies the next few years.

Meh. They did absolutely nothing against us down in Dump Town. Their O-line will have everything they can handle and more with our D-line. Our LB's are all seniors and have freak athletes in the backfield. I don't see them moving the ball on us, I don't care who is back there throwing the ball. UNI will be the toughest game.

IzzyFlexion
04-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Meh. They did absolutely nothing against us down in Dump Town. Their O-line will have everything they can handle and more with our D-line. Our LB's are all seniors and have freak athletes in the backfield. I don't see them moving the ball on us, I don't care who is back there throwing the ball. UNI will be the toughest game.

It continues to puzzle me as to why UNI continues to struggle in the post season. In my opinion, they are far and away the toughest team that NDSU faces year after year.

BisonNation11
04-06-2016, 03:53 PM
It continues to puzzle me as to why UNI continues to struggle in the post season. In my opinion, they are far and away the toughest team that NDSU faces year after year.

Completely agree, but we all know it starts at the top. However, give Farley credit, they are moving in the right direction. If it wasn't for NDSU getting in their way, I truly think they could have made the title game last year.

KilldeerBison
04-06-2016, 04:04 PM

I agree, maybe it has something to do with depth?

Vet70
04-06-2016, 04:13 PM

And better coaches.

IzzyFlexion
04-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Completely agree, but we all know it starts at the top. However, give Farley credit, they are moving in the right direction. If it wasn't for NDSU getting in their way, I truly think they could have made the title game last year.

And better coaches.

http://www.fhshh.com/upload/b/5f/b5f2a7a12837ca0e.gif

scottietohottie
04-06-2016, 05:00 PM
Maybe it has something to do with Bruuuuuuuuuce. Would love to see a bad lip reading of Farley after the playoff kick return. "Dang freshmen broke ten tackles *'$&" is what I come up with.

I dug a hole and barfed on the beach.

TransAmBison
04-07-2016, 02:01 PM
It continues to puzzle me as to why UNI continues to struggle in the post season. In my opinion, they are far and away the toughest team that NDSU faces year after year.I think UNI would have beaten everybody else in the playoffs this year. But, UNI had one severe problem this year...their passing game was poor. If they had a real passing game they would have won it all.

thundarsdaddy
04-07-2016, 02:08 PM
I think UNI would have beaten everybody else in the playoffs this year. But, UNI had one severe problem this year...their passing game was poor. If they had a real passing game they would have won it all.

Mentioning UNI(sorry but I dont like 'dem guys)...is like hitting your finger while hammering a nail!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4j88PvLyg

TransAmBison
04-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Mentioning UNI(sorry but I dont like 'dem guys)...is like hitting your finger while hammering a nail!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4j88PvLygI'm not a big fan of Farley. I have no problem with the rest at all.

GOBISON123
04-11-2016, 02:34 AM

I am very happy they are that way. On the other hand it is interesting to see ISU Redbirts practicing some no huddle plays

http://goredbirds.com/news/2016/4/9/football-spring-camp-report-8-first-scrimmage-in-the-books.aspx?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Thumper 76
04-20-2016, 02:38 AM

Depends on who the qb is I think. I'm guessing TC would give you guys trouble, but Lujan won't. TCs running capability is the thing that you guys would possibly have a hard time with. Hopefully our o line gets their A game ready. I think the new coach will help with that, but we'll see. Our D should be pretty nasty though.

BisonNation11
04-20-2016, 02:48 AM
Depends on who the qb is I think. I'm guessing TC would give you guys trouble, but Lujan won't. TCs running capability is the thing that you guys would possibly have a hard time with. Hopefully our o line gets their A game ready. I think the new coach will help with that, but we'll see. Our D should be pretty nasty though.
Watch UNI.2 (playoffs) and JSU games. Same defensive line and linebackers. Dual threat QB's don't possess the threat they once did. Same team is coming back for NDSU on defense. No one will run on the Bison next year. With all do respect, next year's defense has the opportunity to be the best ever, and that's high praise considering the last 5 years.

BisonFan02
04-20-2016, 02:50 AM
Watch UNI.2 (playoffs) and JSU games. Same defensive line and linebackers. Dual threat QB's don't possess the threat they once did. Same team is coming back for NDSU on defense. No one will run on the Bison next year. With all do respect, next year's defense has the opportunity to be the best ever, and that's high praise considering the last 5 years.

If they shore up the CB position, I'm on board with this....no one is going to run the ball on NDSU.

EC8CH
04-20-2016, 03:46 AM

Bottom line, your new QB is going to need to throw the ball to give the Bunnies a shot... Good luck with that in his first game in the Fargodome.

MNLonghorn10
04-20-2016, 03:53 AM
Probably not the wisest to say x player is going to give NDSU fits. We're still looking for man bear pig from 2011

KilldeerBison
04-20-2016, 03:59 AM
Probably not the wisest to say x player is going to give NDSU fits. We're still looking for man bear pig from 2011

If I remember right, Austin Richard roasted the whole man bear pig, then ate him.

BisonHorns
04-20-2016, 04:08 AM

Thank you for showing up! I need a brain break from all the draft stuff. It is refreshing to get the mind back on what matters for next season.

Thumper 76
04-20-2016, 11:47 PM
Thank you for showing up! I need a brain break from all the draft stuff. It is refreshing to get the mind back on what matters for next season.

Don't blame you guys, pretty exciting stuff and your team looks to be viciously good next year so not much to worry about there. Figures the year we get our new stadium you gotta one up it right away.

BisonHorns
04-21-2016, 12:40 AM
I was being serious. It is actually quite tiring to read and wait for the draft. Feels like an expecting father with a month long delivery to see what happens. Good problem to have though.

Thumper 76
04-21-2016, 09:23 PM

Yeah that's never worked out well for SDSU fans lol. Instead of trouble I should have said I think TC would give us a better chance unless our O Line has a rather large transformation. With how nasty your D is a athletic qb should give us more of an opportunity to make things happen. Lujan can play admirably and we still won't move the ball as shown last year. He just can't escape a vicious pass rush, and TC gives a better shot at it at least. It'll be interesting to see who gets the nod to start this year or if they do the same things they were doing towards the end of last year. According to Zimmer it seems TC has gotten better in the passing game, but we won't really know much until the Poly game week 3 as to how good the team is unless we upset TCU. Can't usually get a great bead on a team in a FBS game and a cupcake like Drake. Honestly I think the schedule works out as best as it can for SDSU with having to have UNI and the Marker game on the road. If SDSU wins its home games and beats ISUR and SIU on the road they have a 8-3 record. Most likely wouldn't get a seed, but hopefully a home game in the first round. Well guess I rambled off a bit much there, sorry bout that.

UTH
04-23-2016, 05:18 AM
Right now, I'm sorta anticipating the Spring Game. Where the hell is the GDT????:facepalm2::facepalm2:

I thought there was someone out there who officially put the whole thing together... you know - articles, history, other sorts of stuff. How the hell is anyone going to know anything during tomorrow's kickoff??? Looks like somebody dropped the ball pretty badly here...

56BISON73
04-23-2016, 06:05 AM
Right now, I'm sorta anticipating the Spring Game. Where the hell is the GDT????:facepalm2::facepalm2:

I thought there was someone out there who officially put the whole thing together... you know - articles, history, other sorts of stuff. How the hell is anyone going to know anything during tomorrow's kickoff??? Looks like somebody dropped the ball pretty badly here...

Damn teammakers!

BisoninNWMN
04-24-2016, 05:46 PM
Who are the 6 that picked Indiana State?

Raise your hand!

BlueBisonRock
04-25-2016, 02:12 AM
Who are the 6 that picked Indiana State?

Raise your hand!

I'm one. I picked all six games. Yesterday helped, but i really need a football fix.

17>1
10-12-2016, 02:28 AM

Turns out I was wrong on this one, oh well. Fast forward to this week and the Jacks might be the most anticipated home game now. Big game, Go Bison!