PDA

View Full Version : A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Pages : [1] 2

IzzyFlexion
02-27-2016, 04:14 PM
Gawd, I'm convinced that Carson Wentz kicked this guy's dog.

At the end of this evaluation, he declares Carson as the #12 QB in this year's draft and is a probable 4th rounder.

Then, when he's called out in the comments section, he lists TWELVE quarterbacks that he feels are better. My math says that he's wavering between 12.............................and 13!

Emory, you just can't help yourself can you? #awfulwhitequarterbacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8kI_yYqzc

Bisonator98
02-27-2016, 04:16 PM
Stop giving this guy credit by clicking on and viewing his shit. He's a biased hack!

StL Bison Fan
02-27-2016, 04:17 PM

At the end of this evaluation, he declares Carson as the #12 QB in this year's draft and is a probable 4th rounder.

Then, when he's called out in the comments section, he lists TWELVE quarterbacks that he feels are better. My math says that he's wavering between 12.............................and 13!

If he was giving support to black qbs, I could give him a pass. #awfulwhitequarterbacks should be a carreer killer.
That and being stupid

NovaBison
02-27-2016, 04:19 PM

I refuse to click any of his links... he has an agenda -- i will not support him in anyway, ever again... and consider his opinion tainted, and not worthy of reading ever.

ignore him and hopefully he will go away, and get a real job

IzzyFlexion
02-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Stop giving this guy credit by clicking on and viewing his shit. He's a biased hack!

I believe that there is much more value in watching his evaluations and then exposing them en masse. This will erode his credibility mush faster than not viewing it.

Bisonator98
02-27-2016, 04:22 PM
I believe that there is much more value in watching his evaluations and then exposing them en masse. This will erode his credibility mush faster than not viewing it.
He makes a living because people click on and watch his shit. Just stop.

EC8CH
02-27-2016, 04:23 PM
Part of his evaluation was demonstrating Wentz has poor accuracy down field by showing the wheel route his missed to Crockett his first game vs Iowa State. The same throw he hit so many times this year I can't even remember for how many TDs. Morlock alone was 3 or 4.

IzzyFlexion
02-27-2016, 04:27 PM
He makes a living because people click on and watch his shit. Just stop.

ok................

http://33.media.tumblr.com/5bca94273d34347015ae747fe2e36436/tumblr_inline_mt2ko7w3j51qz4rgp.gif

Bisonator98
02-27-2016, 04:29 PM
Part of his evaluation was demonstrating Wentz has poor accuracy down field by showing the wheel route his missed to Crockett his first game vs Iowa State. The same throw he hit so many times this year I can't even remember for how many TDs. Morlock alone was 3 or 4.
He basically admitted to only watching one game and that was the 2014 Montana game. He drew his whole opinion about Wentz from a game we ran 300+ yards in and was Wentz 3rd start. Anyone that says Carson's talent is comparable to Brock's automatically loses cred with me. No offense to Brock but they aren't in the same league as far as arm talent.

Vet70
02-27-2016, 04:31 PM

A lot of his "analysis" comes from Wentz's first start at ISU and the 2014 season. And he asks for contributions? I will donate to Kanye West first, and that will be never.

IzzyFlexion
02-27-2016, 04:33 PM
A lot of his "analysis" comes from Wentz's first start at ISU and the 2014 season. And he asks for contributions? I will donate to Kanye West first, and that will be never.

Vet..................Can you please pay attention JUST FUCKING ONCE?!?!?!?!?!

STOP CLICKING ON EM'S SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EC8CH
02-27-2016, 04:37 PM
Oh yeah, there's also debate if arm talent is important in the NFL. :rofl:

Bison03
02-27-2016, 04:54 PM
His comparison player is Matt freaking Cassel?! Are you kidding me? I used to like his analysis but man, has he lost it. When you have Wentz as a projected 4th round pick, you shouldn't be allowed to call yourself a credible source on football. Wow, just wow.

Christopher Moen
02-27-2016, 04:56 PM
I mentioned this in an earlier thread, but Em's evaluation of Wentz only involved footage 2014 and focused on the aspects (long ball touch, footwork, going through his progressions) on of the game Carson spent in the offseason correcting. This proved that Em was purposely trying to devalue Carson's skills and he was not "calling it as he sees it" as he likes to claim. Total lack of integrity on his part. The list of his top twelve proves he has NO NFL prospect evaluation skills.

BisoninNWMN
02-27-2016, 05:13 PM
I mentioned this in an earlier thread, but Em's evaluation of Wentz only involved footage 2014 and focused on the aspects (long ball touch, footwork, going through his progressions) on of the game Carson spent in the offseason correcting. This proved that Em was purposely trying to devalue Carson's skills and he was not "calling it as he sees it" as he likes to claim. Total lack of integrity on his part. The list of his top twelve proves he has NO NFL prospect evaluation skills.

1/2 of those guys will not get drafted....he doesn't know shit!

HerdBoy
02-27-2016, 05:13 PM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/JKJP1920/dead-horse_zpsqq4jsupe.gif

ndsubison1
02-27-2016, 05:17 PM

He has a mock draft on his site from a guy named Chris James. He has 1 QB going in the 1st and its Cardale Jones to the Broncos lol

fix
02-27-2016, 07:03 PM
I couldn't help myself I had to look at the coprich segment. #2 RB in the draft?

StL Bison Fan
02-27-2016, 07:17 PM
I couldn't help myself I had to look at the coprich segment. #2 RB in the draft?

Is em high? :rofl:

bisonpride4ever
02-27-2016, 07:41 PM
Is em high? :rofl:

Always good to be supportive of your dealer.

Sent using an Etch a Sketch and a Speak n Spell

KilldeerBison
02-27-2016, 08:46 PM

Em knows what we don't, if you turn on patrol cruiser light bar bar and hit the siren, his 40 time drops at least .3 ?

BadlandsBison
02-27-2016, 08:49 PM
Em knows what we don't, if you turn on patrol cruiser light bar bar and hit the siren, his 40 time drops at least .3 ?

That's the ol Youngstown recruiting trick.

KilldeerBison
02-27-2016, 08:56 PM
That's the ol Youngstown recruiting trick.

Rumor has it, Bo has been making "ride alongs" with the Youngstown PD. AKA recruiting trips. Light bar, siren and stop watch.

bisonmike2
02-27-2016, 09:13 PM
He's the 12th rated QB Cleveland! Do you hear that? Do not take him at #2. Take the Dartmouth QB instead who Em has rated higher.

bisonmike2
02-27-2016, 09:16 PM
He has a mock draft on his site from a guy named Chris James. He has 1 QB going in the 1st and its Cardale Jones to the Broncos lol

What the hell happened? I used to like his stuff but his recent takes have been crazy. Did he have a mental breakdown or something?

tony
02-27-2016, 09:22 PM
He's the 12th rated QB Cleveland! Do you hear that? Do not take him at #2. Take the Dartmouth QB instead who Em has rated higher.

What? Are you crazy? You think Cleveland is going to take Dartmouth's QB over JMU's!?!

And remember to follow me on twitter @OverratedNonGingerQBs

EC8CH
02-27-2016, 09:26 PM
What the hell happened? I used to like his stuff but his recent takes have been crazy. Did he have a mental breakdown or something?

@awfulwhiteqbs

Christopher Moen
02-27-2016, 10:09 PM

Nah, he's been pretty bad at evaluating NFL talent for awhile. Here's his top ten NFL QB prospects in 2010:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09zs1j72qk

Christopher Moen
02-27-2016, 10:17 PM

After looking at his list (http://footballgameplan.com/fbgpscouting/), all I have to say is "Who the heck is Kyle Washington?" Looking forward to seeing if this guy gets picked up by anyone.

BisonHorns
02-27-2016, 11:00 PM
Emmery? More like Dumbery. I feel better now.

fix
02-27-2016, 11:20 PM
I think they sit in the same :group:

HerdBot
02-27-2016, 11:51 PM
I like Emory but who cares. When Carson is drafted in the first round, people will think the guy is retarded. I'll trust guys like Mel Kiper or the entire NFL Network over Em Diggy

Just on throwing, Carson is by far the best QB in the draft. Not only is he the best thrower by a long shot. Physically his the biggest and was top 2 in QBs in virtually every category. Heck looking at combine results he's twice the athlete as a guy like Vernon Adams who the announcers assumed would be one of the fastest.

It's not a question of if he's a first round pick, it's whether or not he's upper or lower first round.

HerdBot
02-28-2016, 12:22 AM
Nah, he's been pretty bad at evaluating NFL talent for awhile. Here's his top ten NFL QB prospects in 2010:

Holy Shit!!! That was a BAD BAD PREDICTION!
Carson is a lock.

#10 Kappernick (ironic the last guy on his list is the best player)
#9 Trevor Vittatoe (undrafted free agent, no longer in NFL)
#8 Zak Robinson - Oklahoma State 7th round pick, no longer in NFL
#7 Darryl Clark Penn State, was never offered an NFL contract. Played in Canada
#6 Dan LeFevour - 6th round pick, never made active roster, was 3rd string QB in Canada (heck the Bison beat him 44-17)
#5 Todd Reesing - never offered NFL contract, tried out for Canada but was cut. (dudes 5-11 and he actually thought he could be an NFL QB?)
#4 Jevan Snead - undrafted never played on an NFL team, tried out for an AFL team and was cut
#3 Sam Bradford **finally somone on the list who is still in the NFL!**
#2 Colt McCoy - 3rd round pick - mediocre backup
#1 Tim Tebow :rofl:

his sleeper was Tim Hiller, who was undrafted and never made an NFL roster!!

westnodak93bison
02-28-2016, 12:34 AM
Now we know why he asks for donations on his website.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BisonTru
02-28-2016, 12:57 AM

Thanks for posting Chris, I've tried multiple times to filter through the insane amount of videos Em posts for some of these and have given up most times. Em's an analyst for everything football, NFL, FBS, FCS, DII, DIII, playbooks, draft, everything. He's basically figured out if you post a shit load of videos people will think you know something, and then you can push whatever agenda you want (AWQBs).

Green1
02-28-2016, 01:05 AM
Now we know why he asks for donations on his website.

I just didn't know that it was a donation for the blind!

tjbison
02-28-2016, 01:23 AM
So he's the rob port of sports keyboard pounders? Wonder if the forum wants a sport writer

NovaBison
02-28-2016, 01:26 AM
Just Going to Leave this on the thread for Emory:

NDSU GRADS MATTER!

There, I feel better!

HerdBot
02-28-2016, 03:18 AM
Thanks for posting Chris, I've tried multiple times to filter through the insane amount of videos Em posts for some of these and have given up most times. Em's an analyst for everything football, NFL, FBS, FCS, DII, DIII, playbooks, draft, everything. He's basically figured out if you post a shit load of videos people will think you know something, and then you can push whatever agenda you want (AWQBs).

Jack of all trades, master of none.

I actually like Emory but the dude is way off on this one. Unless he's just hoping if he's right on one in a thousand bad predictions, he can say he was right on one.

EC8CH
02-28-2016, 03:29 AM
How high do you think he'll have Eli Jenkins going in the draft next year. Thought pretty highly of him this year, of coarse he was completely and utterly wrong on that one too.

56BISON73
02-28-2016, 03:50 AM
Met him one time. Had a pretty good conversation with him.
The one thing I do like is the break down of plays and schemes.
Other than that its unwatchable.

StL Bison Fan
02-28-2016, 05:53 AM
How high do you think he'll have Eli Jenkins going in the draft next year. Thought pretty highly of him this year, of coarse he was completely and utterly wrong on that one too.

Who?? .

Twentysix
02-28-2016, 09:55 AM
Who?? .

He was a saxophone player for JSU.

cbline
02-28-2016, 01:07 PM
He was a saxophone player for JSU.

But, remember, he was first chair in the saxophone section!

Christopher Moen
02-28-2016, 06:20 PM

I believe Em views Eli as someone who is too good for the NFL and will have him drafted straight into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

KilldeerBison
02-28-2016, 06:39 PM
So, if Em could put his dream team on the field, could they win the MVFC ?

BisonFan02
02-28-2016, 07:05 PM
So, if Em could put his dream team on the field, could they win the MVFC ?

No, but they would win the SWAC.

BisoninNWMN
02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
We'll see if he answers me on this youtube analysis of Carson.

BisoninNWMN
02-28-2016, 08:21 PM
Wow...he did answer me on one post. Surprised.

fix
02-28-2016, 09:11 PM
He told somebody to go suck a bag of baby dicks lol

BisonFan02
02-28-2016, 09:37 PM
#AwfulWhiteQBs Someone "hates" a certain type of quarterback....

BisoninNWMN
02-28-2016, 09:40 PM
:rofl:

He is actually answering some of my questions......I guess CW is a 4th round talent. His racist bias is so evident and obvious....:rofl:

BadlandsBison
02-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Reading some of his responses in those comments, is says a lot about his character.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

perthbison
02-28-2016, 11:33 PM
a bag of baby dicks lolWhat kind of weirdo would even think of this one?

td577
02-29-2016, 12:15 AM
I haven't read any of em's stuff over the last few weeks because I don't want to give him the clicks. I also have an issue with the entire black QB thing. I think if there is a pro prospect and he can play QB, they are getting a shot to play QB. I guess I don't see where the bias comes at the NFL level. If he has a complaint about black QBs, I would guess the argument should be at much lower levels of football. Even if this is part of his argument, it makes no sense to tee off on pro prospects today. There are certainly a lot of white QB prospects that are either suggested to or forced to change positions at the NFL level. Jones, Frost, and Edelman. There were guys like Rich Gannon and Tebow who made it clear they wanted a shot at QB or don't draft them. The bottom line is there doesn't seem to be a color barrier when making the decision about QBs at the NFL level, so if there is animosity towards the Goffs and Wentz, it makes zero sense to me. If in junior high football a black kid is being told to play running back simply because he is black, there is a problem. So until he puts his own bias aside, I can't take anything he says seriously. I would even say he could be right about some of his takes when it comes to purely judging talent, but skewing the judging because of the color of someone's skin color is doing the exact same thing he is accusing those who are holding back black kids from being taken seriously as QBs. I guess where I am exactly going is what does he want to be? A NFL and College talent analyst or social commentator? Maybe being both is working for some of his followers, but it sure seems to be chipping away at either being very legitimate.

bisonp
02-29-2016, 03:56 AM
I haven't read any of em's stuff over the last few weeks because I don't want to give him the clicks. I also have an issue with the entire black QB thing. I think if there is a pro prospect and he can play QB, they are getting a shot to play QB. I guess I don't see where the bias comes at the NFL level. If he has a complaint about black QBs, I would guess the argument should be at much lower levels of football. Even if this is part of his argument, it makes no sense to tee off on pro prospects today. There are certainly a lot of white QB prospects that are either suggested to or forced to change positions at the NFL level. Jones, Frost, and Edelman. There were guys like Rich Gannon and Tebow who made it clear they wanted a shot at QB or don't draft them. The bottom line is there doesn't seem to be a color barrier when making the decision about QBs at the NFL level, so if there is animosity towards the Goffs and Wentz, it makes zero sense to me. If in junior high football a black kid is being told to play running back simply because he is black, there is a problem. So until he puts his own bias aside, I can't take anything he says seriously. I would even say he could be right about some of his takes when it comes to purely judging talent, but skewing the judging because of the color of someone's skin color is doing the exact same thing he is accusing those who are holding back black kids from being taken seriously as QBs. I guess where I am exactly going is what does he want to be? A NFL and College talent analyst or social commentator? Maybe being both is working for some of his followers, but it sure seems to be chipping away at either being very legitimate.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if he's trolling Bisonville for the clicks.

Whatever his game is, he's a blatant idiot as well as a racist. I won't be giving him any more clicks. He's the football version of Fat Rob.

ndsubison1
02-29-2016, 06:15 AM
I like the ppl crying about Cam Newton from back in 2011. Yes there were doubters, but a lot of experts came around on him. Did they forget he was #1 pick anyways? lol.

HerdBot
02-29-2016, 07:05 AM
Wow Emory Hunt is actually following twitter AwfulWhiteQBs. Now I see what thats about

THEsocalledfan
02-29-2016, 12:01 PM
So, let me get this straight. Em has carved out a bit of a nitch by being one of the few national folks who follow and cover FCS football. Let's face, that market is not large, and probably 1/2 of it comes from the MVFC and even more specifically, north and south dakota. So, you take a dump on the most talented player to come out of that area since forever?

Good flippin grief; I refuse to read it as I don't want to click. Em is dead to me.

The_Herd
02-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Did 1100 The Flag still carry the FCS Wedge show with Em this year?

What a consummate professional:

BisonFan02
02-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Did 1100 The Flag still carry the FCS Wedge show with Em this year? If so, we should bring this to light and all email them and get it removed.

I don't believe Em is on the show anymore....will confirm.

Bisonator98
02-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Did 1100 The Flag still carry the FCS Wedge show with Em this year? If so, we should bring this to light and all email them and get it removed.

I like the Wedge. It's at least national FCS talk which is nice but I do hope they find someone better then Em to be on there. At least a non-biased hack.

THEsocalledfan
02-29-2016, 02:34 PM

Let us know. Used to listen.......

tony
02-29-2016, 02:42 PM
Met him one time. Had a pretty good conversation with him.
The one thing I do like is the break down of plays and schemes.
Other than that its unwatchable.

I found his fcs-related videos watchable... but stopped following him on twitter after finding out about him following what is clearly a racist twitter account (unless you buy the "well, they were racist first" defense - which I don't.) That said, I was wavering before then - em works hard and pumped out a ton of tweets, almost all of them having nothing to do with my interest in FCS football. Only person I can deal with that much volume from is the D to the Om to the Izzo.

TransAmBison
02-29-2016, 02:51 PM
I found his fcs-related videos watchable... but stopped following him on twitter after finding him following what is clearly a racist twitter account (unless you buy the "well, they were racist first" defense - which I don't.) That said, I was wavering before then - em works hard and pumped out a ton of tweets, almost all of them having nothing to do with my interest in FCS football. Only person I can deal with that much volume from is the D to the Om to the Izzo.How about banning Em on here? I would prefer nobody gets a chance to click on the links he provides...

tony
02-29-2016, 02:54 PM
How about banning Em on here? I would prefer nobody gets a chance to click on the links he provides...

I'll leave that up to the next administration. :)

I do like his FCS videos though - especially when he picks against NDSU.

CAS4127
02-29-2016, 02:57 PM
How about banning Em on here? I would prefer nobody gets a chance to click on the links he provides...

Agreed, and then inform everyone one on AGS that he has been banned here and why. Time to "out" Em.

Sent from my iPhone.

HerdBot
02-29-2016, 03:22 PM

Wow for someone trying to build a name for himself as a professional, that's pretty idiotic. Someone struck a nerve. :rofl:

BisonFan02
02-29-2016, 05:58 PM

Official answer.....TBD and entirely in flux. Nothing on radar and I wouldn't worry about it....

THEsocalledfan
02-29-2016, 06:13 PM
Official answer.....TBD and entirely in flux. Nothing on radar and I wouldn't worry about it....

Remind them to fire his ass if they bring the show back.

BisonTru
02-29-2016, 06:14 PM

I wouldn't push to have the Wedge removed. There are a fair amount of good contributors on the show. Pushing the Wedge to remove Emory would be the better move, and BF02 has already confirmed it's up in the air if he will be on it anyway.

BisonFan02
02-29-2016, 06:20 PM
Remind them to fire his ass if they bring the show back.

I wouldn't push to have the Wedge removed. There are a fair amount of good contributors on the show. Pushing the Wedge to remove Emory would be the better move, and BF02 has already confirmed it's up in the air if he will be on it anyway.

Like I said....hold steady and stand by...nothing in stone for next season yet.

The_Herd
02-29-2016, 06:29 PM

Yep I agree with that....how do you know I wasn't referring to Em as "it"....jk

BisonFan02
02-29-2016, 09:13 PM
Em has made an appearance on AGS....all hell might break loose. :rofl:

EC8CH
02-29-2016, 09:28 PM

Did he have a bag full of Baby D's, or an explanation of how we're supposed to take the analysis of someone who would follow a twitter feed like awfulwhiteQBs seriously?

BisonFan02
02-29-2016, 09:32 PM
Did he have a bag full of Baby D's, or an explanation of how we're supposed to take the analysis of someone who would follow a twitter feed like awfulwhiteQBs seriously?

TBD...I'm waiting for his little pout thread on the FCS Discussion forum to get moved to Smack before I engage....

ByeSonBusiness
02-29-2016, 09:39 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing it go down but I don't want to get my hopes up. Does he typically respond quickly or is he someone that'll drop a post or two throughout the day?

JSUBison
02-29-2016, 09:58 PM
What kind of weirdo would even think of this one?

UND professor?

Vet70
02-29-2016, 10:08 PM
UND professor?

Good one---but it could also be the UND Dean with the horse penis fetish or the Police Officer who loved child porn..

EC8CH
02-29-2016, 10:24 PM
Zennie from the attic also appears to be an awfulwhiteQBs follower. Go figure.

BisonFan02
02-29-2016, 10:31 PM
Zennie from the attic also appears to be an awfulwhiteQBs follower. Go figure.

Who's that? (Sorry, genuinely don't know)

EC8CH
02-29-2016, 10:41 PM
Who's that? (Sorry, genuinely don't know)

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?33418-Carson-Wentz&p=1105516#post1105516

Came across his video on Youtube. Don't know if it's on this one of his or a different one where he questions if Wentz and some others are just getting press because they are "tall white guys".

He's also funny because he keeps saying Zack Prescott.

BisonFan02
02-29-2016, 11:11 PM
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?33418-Carson-Wentz&p=1105516#post1105516

Came across his video on Youtube. Don't know if it's on this one of his or a different one where he questions if Wentz and some others are just getting press because they are "tall white guys".

He's also funny because he keeps saying Zack Prescott.

Ah....gotchya. I admittedly didn't even watch that video after reading the comments here. That is Em....sans graphics and a tube TV.

SDbison
02-29-2016, 11:33 PM
Em is clearly a racist. Can you imagine the uproar if a white guy was making similar comments about black guys? Double standard. Apparently blacks like Em won't be happy until everybody in the NFL is black. Must be about 85% black in the NFL today.......what is it in the NBA, about 95%? Them darn white QB's over representing. Maybe whites will soon only be qualified for kicking positions. Of course the bitching about too few black coaches continues.......need to raise them up to 90%. Surely somebody must have an issue with too few black referees. In 5 or 10 years the NBA and NFL will be all black. Will it be OK then to form whitey leagues? Then we will have come full circle.

Christopher Moen
02-29-2016, 11:56 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing it go down but I don't want to get my hopes up. Does he typically respond quickly or is he someone that'll drop a post or two throughout the day?

That's funny coming from someone who claims Wentz is an average QB.

ndsubison1
03-01-2016, 12:46 AM

Which thread?

BisoninNWMN
03-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Which thread?

Started a thread in the FCS forum....cannot miss it.

westnodak93bison
03-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Em is clearly a racist. Can you imagine the uproar if a white guy was making similar comments about black guys? Double standard. Apparently blacks like Em won't be happy until everybody in the NFL is black. Must be about 85% black in the NFL today.......what is it in the NBA, about 95%? Them darn white QB's over representing. Maybe whites will soon only be qualified for kicking positions. Of course the bitching about too few black coaches continues.......need to raise them up to 90%. Surely somebody must have an issue with too few black referees. In 5 or 10 years the NBA and NFL will be all black. Will it be OK then to form whitey leagues? Then we will have come full circle.

And at what point will Em realize 2 wrongs don't make a right? Probably never.

Answer Guy
03-01-2016, 02:02 AM
I'll leave that up to the next administration. :)

Are you a Republican?

No_Skill
03-01-2016, 02:14 AM
Are you a Republican?

http://i.imgur.com/ohYY5.jpg?1?fb

EndZoneQB
03-01-2016, 03:56 AM
I guess I don't get why you guys care so much. Has all of this ruined your day?

Frankly, he's kind of succeeded because you guys are commenting on his videos, twitter, AGS threads, and who knows what else. You're talking about him. He might even be going for an outside the box take. If he really believes this, then you can't fault someone's convictions. At least he is sticking to it and actually pointing out arguments to support his point. Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one. His can be different than yours and the world will still go on. Guess what? If the Browns want Wentz at #2, What Emory says isn't going to change that one bit.

Get over it. If you truly want it to go away, let it go away. Don't prod the situation on Twitter or whatever - it just makes you look worse.

ByeSonBusiness
03-01-2016, 04:02 AM
That's funny coming from someone who claims Wentz is an average QB.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Christopher Moen
03-01-2016, 04:47 AM
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I'm pretty sure my statement did not have a red herring in it. You know exactly what my point was, even if you "weren't impressed."

ByeSonBusiness
03-01-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm pretty sure my statement did not have a red herring in it. You know exactly what my point was, even if you "weren't impressed."

No, it really makes no sense.

Christopher Moen
03-01-2016, 12:48 PM
No, it really makes no sense.

So you're claiming you're just plain out dense. Makes sense now why you would think Wentz is average at best and you're not impressed. Kind of like Em. Two peas in a pod.

ByeSonBusiness
03-01-2016, 01:15 PM
So you're claiming you're just plain out dense. Makes sense now why you would think Wentz is average at best and you're not impressed. Kind of like Em. Two peas in a pod.

Please...I could say "Man I really like Neil Degrasse Tyson or however it is spelled. Anyone know how often he puts out new content?" and you'd probably rebut with "Ha, funny coming from a someone like you."

EC8CH
03-01-2016, 01:28 PM
There's nothing ironic about the racial objectivity of someone's QB rankings being called into question if that person follows a twitter account dedicated to denigrating quarterbacks based solely on the color of their skin. If Em can't see that or have a better response than "because I can" when asked why he follows awfulwhiteQBs, then he better get used to having his credibility called into question.

Professor Chaos
03-01-2016, 01:56 PM
If anyone cares to read it, Emory did post a passably coherent rebuttal on the criticism he's taken on AGS that didn't include any references to pedophilia... although it does include professional slander.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?180513-Shout-out-to-the-Fans&p=2326660&viewfull=1#post2326660

BisonFan02
03-01-2016, 02:36 PM
If anyone cares to read it, Emory did post a passably coherent rebuttal on the criticism he's taken on AGS that didn't include any references to pedophilia... although it does include professional slander.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?180513-Shout-out-to-the-Fans&p=2326660&viewfull=1#post2326660

....I'm still waiting for answers to my questions, but I'm not holding my breath. It shouldn't be difficult, right?

wagsabison
03-01-2016, 02:38 PM
I can see having a different opinion on Wentz and thinking he isn't the top QB in the draft but he picks 11 other QB's in front of him. That seems absurd.

THEsocalledfan
03-01-2016, 02:40 PM
I can see having a different opinion on Wentz and thinking he isn't the top QB in the draft but he picks 11 other QB's in front of him. That seems absurd.

It has to be click bate. How else can any rational person explain it?

wagsabison
03-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Did anyone post what Em's top QB's were?

BisonFan02
03-01-2016, 02:55 PM
Did anyone post what Em's top QB's were?

Its in my post in that thread.

Added here for reference.

1. Cardale Jones
2. Dalyn Williams
3. Trevone Boykin
4. Cody Kessler
5. Jared Goff
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Vernon Adams
8. Dak Prescott
9. Connor Cook
10. Vad Lee
11. Kyle Washington
12. Carson Wentz

Professor Chaos
03-01-2016, 03:12 PM
....I'm still waiting for answers to my questions, but I'm not holding my breath. It shouldn't be difficult, right?
Nope, shouldn't be difficult at all if his evaluations are truly unbiased and made with "no emotional attachment".

Of course there's plenty of evidence to the contrary on the merit of his evaluations so I suspect you likely won't get an answer from him on those. 5th amendment and all that stuff...

Bisonville GasMan
03-01-2016, 03:24 PM

1. Cardale Jones
2. Dalyn Williams
3. Trevone Boykin
4. Cody Kessler
5. Jared Goff
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Vernon Adams
8. Dak Prescott
9. Connor Cook
10. Vad Lee
11. Kyle Washington
12. Carson Wentz

I can't help it...

That list is just ...D. U. M. ... dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EndZoneQB
03-01-2016, 03:32 PM
You guys seriously need hobbies in the offseason.

BisonFan02
03-01-2016, 03:36 PM

What? You're "packing it in" for the offseason even though there is a former NDSU QB up for a potential 1st round pick? It might not seem like it on Bisonville, but I consider FCS football (in this case, the NFL draft process) a "hobby" that is still going. I do tend to stick to AGS alot more for the national perspective, but that is besides the point I guess.

BisoninNWMN
03-01-2016, 03:44 PM

Offseason is too long.

EC8CH
03-01-2016, 03:47 PM
So instead of explaining how his interest in awfulwhiteQBs doesn't effect the objectivity of his analysis, he uses his time to double down on crazy and put out a video that parrots that twitter account's talking points regarding the mainstream media's commentary at the NFL combine.

The agenda is strong with this one.

runtheoption
03-01-2016, 03:51 PM

1. Cardale Jones
2. Dalyn Williams
3. Trevone Boykin
4. Cody Kessler
5. Jared Goff
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Vernon Adams
8. Dak Prescott
9. Connor Cook
10. Vad Lee
11. Kyle Washington
12. Carson Wentz

I see what Em did.

cbline
03-01-2016, 03:57 PM

1. Cardale Jones
2. Dalyn Williams
3. Trevone Boykin
4. Cody Kessler
5. Jared Goff
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Vernon Adams
8. Dak Prescott
9. Connor Cook
10. Vad Lee
11. Kyle Washington
12. Carson Wentz

Hey, this has possibilities!

EndZoneQB
03-01-2016, 04:01 PM
What? You're "packing it in" for the offseason even though there is a former NDSU QB up for a potential 1st round pick? It might not seem like it on Bisonville, but I consider FCS football (in this case, the NFL draft process) a "hobby" that is still going. I do tend to stick to AGS alot more for the national perspective, but that is besides the point I guess.

I guess I just don't care what he says, good or bad. Like I said before, at least he is sticking to his convictions. This is the same shit as seeing NDSU fans commenting on every article on the internet, good or bad, and just being so overbearing. Let it go, you guys are getting trolled so damn hard. You ever heard the idea that "any press is good press"? You are talking about him, there are multiple threads on multiple message boards, twitter comments, youtube comments...it doesn't stop there.

It's just absolutely over the top how much you are riding him. It literally could not bother me less...the constant little man syndrome from NDSU fans is so much worse.

Christopher Moen
03-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Please...I could say "Man I really like Neil Degrasse Tyson or however it is spelled. Anyone know how often he puts out new content?" and you'd probably rebut with "Ha, funny coming from a someone like you."

Nope, that statement has nothing to do with your and Ems' view of Carson Wentz being the same.

Your hipster rebuttals are weak sauce.

Christopher Moen
03-01-2016, 04:27 PM

How in the blue heck are Maylock, McShay and Kiper paid by agents to prop their guys if college football players aren't allowed to have agents?

These three have been praising Wentz before he had an agent.

BisonFan02
03-01-2016, 04:30 PM
How in the blue heck are Maylock, McShay and Kiper paid by agents to prop their guys if college football players aren't allowed to have agents?

Keep reading....we've officially lost cabin pressure over there. :rofl:

Vet70
03-01-2016, 04:30 PM

1. Cardale Jones
2. Dalyn Williams
3. Trevone Boykin
4. Cody Kessler
5. Jared Goff
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Vernon Adams
8. Dak Prescott
9. Connor Cook
10. Vad Lee
11. Kyle Washington
12. Carson Wentz

This is more fun than Where's Waldo.

HerdBot
03-01-2016, 05:03 PM

1. Cardale Jones
2. Dalyn Williams
3. Trevone Boykin
4. Cody Kessler
5. Jared Goff
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Vernon Adams
8. Dak Prescott
9. Connor Cook
10. Vad Lee
11. Kyle Washington
12. Carson Wentz

He probably assumed that Adams was a greater athlete because he is, well you know, not an awful white QB. Carson smoked him in everything except the 3 Cone and he was 4 one hundreth of a second faster.

Carson is way bigger (6" and 40 lbs), stronger, more athletic has a better arm, and didn't play in a funky Chip Kelly style system and was pro style under center.

Carson Wentz (QB17)
HT: 6'5" WT: 237LBS.
POSITION: QB
SCHOOL: North Dakota St.
ARM LENGTH: 33 1/4"
HANDS: 10"
COMBINE RESULTS
40 YARD DASH: 4.77 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 30.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 118.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.86 SEC

Vernon Adams (QB01)
HT: 5'11" WT: 200LBS.
SCHOOL: Oregon
ARM LENGTH: 30 1/4"
HANDS: 9 1/8"
COMBINE RESULTS
40 YARD DASH: 4.83 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 29.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 114.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.82 SEC

BisonFan02
03-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen....I give you....Tommy Crack...errr "Nabisco"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhnnSdyBBM

I nominate to hall of shame....and vote for a ban of Em's account/IP....

MNLonghorn10
03-01-2016, 05:28 PM
I guess I just don't care what he says, good or bad. Like I said before, at least he is sticking to his convictions. This is the same shit as seeing NDSU fans commenting on every article on the internet, good or bad, and just being so overbearing. Let it go, you guys are getting trolled so damn hard. You ever heard the idea that "any press is good press"? You are talking about him, there are multiple threads on multiple message boards, twitter comments, youtube comments...it doesn't stop there.

It's just absolutely over the top how much you are riding him. It literally could not bother me less...the constant little man syndrome from NDSU fans is so much worse.

Id argue that those butthurt over this and wont stop pounding Em are beating the dead horse a hell of a lot worse than Ems critique of Carson Wentz. AGS is a cess pool. Not shocked that those riding Em post here like this is a life or death situation.

1998braves64
03-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Not that I have a horse in this race (ha see what I did there?) so much as I don't really care to watch any "expert" analysis. But seems to me most people would appreciate some back up statements for why you're going against the grain. I think Bison fans would be "accepting" (hah) of it if he would just give more than well he's an inaccurate passer, are the guys above him more accurate stronger arm bigger faster? Imagine if Wentz had an NFL caliber receiver to throw to (can argue that Vraa is close but he's not a surefire NFL guy) how much difference that would have made for his numbers/accuracy?

Because in 10 years when people go back and say well Em picked Carson 13th and he bombed in Cleveland he sure had that right... yeah but why did he bomb? Was it because he was inaccurate?

I like Carson seems like he should deserve a real true shot at being a star somewhere, hopefully it's not a blackhole of a franchise and that would include my own beloved Vikings at least when it comes to QBs.

That said I'm done. Can't believe I agree with MNL on this one.

Christopher Moen
03-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Not that I have a horse in this race (ha see what I did there?) so much as I don't really care to watch any "expert" analysis. But seems to me most people would appreciate some back up statements for why you're going against the grain. I think Bison fans would be "accepting" (hah) of it if he would just give more than well he's an inaccurate passer, are the guys above him more accurate stronger arm bigger faster? Imagine if Wentz had an NFL caliber receiver to throw to (can argue that Vraa is close but he's not a surefire NFL guy) how much difference that would have made for his numbers/accuracy?

Because in 10 years when people go back and say well Em picked Carson 13th and he bombed in Cleveland he sure had that right... yeah but why did he bomb? Was it because he was inaccurate?

I like Carson seems like he should deserve a real true shot at being a star somewhere, hopefully it's not a blackhole of a franchise and that would include my own beloved Vikings at least when it comes to QBs.

Wish Wentz had NFL-caliber WR's at the Senior Bowl.

ByeSonBusiness
03-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Nope, that statement has nothing to do with your and Ems' view of Carson Wentz being the same.

Your hipster rebuttals are weak sauce.

Lol what does my opinion of Carson Wentz have to do with wondering how often the Czar of the Playbook posts on a website?

Thats like saying Hitler and Reagan are two peas in a pod because they both believed in having a strong military. :facepalm:

CAS4127
03-01-2016, 07:32 PM

Plus Goff and Wentz share the same agent, so that would mean that the agent is pumping Carson over Goff. I assume Em would think it's time for Goff to get a new agent. Can't believe he hasn't mentioned that.

I D I O T

Christopher Moen
03-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Lol what does my opinion of Carson Wentz have to do with wondering how often the Czar of the Playbook posts on a website?

Thats like saying Hitler and Reagan are two peas in a pod because they both believed in having a strong military. :facepalm:

You, like your compadre Em, might want to switch to a much smaller shovel if you insist digging yourself into a hole. It's getting deep pretty quick.

To quote you verbatim, "I'm looking forward to seeing it go down but I don't want to get my hopes up. Does he typically respond quickly or is he someone that'll drop a post or two throughout the day?" You knew good and well of the sheiß-storm Em was about to receive and were gleefully waiting for it to begin. You can act like you don't comprehend your own writing, but your quote is ironically funny for someone who agrees with Em.

So in the meantime, come up with better analogies because comparing the Great Ronald Reagan to one of the worst POS to exist is beyond disgraceful (not getting political Tony). Also, you can take your little faceplam, turn it into a fist and knock some common sense into yourself. Life as a troll must suck.

MNLonghorn10
03-01-2016, 08:42 PM

Everyone eventually sees the light

ByeSonBusiness
03-01-2016, 09:10 PM
You, like your compadre Em, might want to switch to a much smaller shovel if you insist digging yourself into a hole. It's getting deep pretty quick.

To quote you verbatim, "I'm looking forward to seeing it go down but I don't want to get my hopes up. Does he typically respond quickly or is he someone that'll drop a post or two throughout the day?" You knew good and well of the sheiß-storm Em was about to receive and were gleefully waiting for it to begin. You can act like you don't comprehend your own writing, but your quote is ironically funny for someone who agrees with Em.

So in the meantime, come up with better analogies because comparing the Great Ronald Reagan to one of the worst POS to exist is beyond disgraceful (not getting political Tony). Also, you can take your little faceplam, turn it into a fist and knock some common sense into yourself. Life as a troll must suck.

You've missed the point so bad I can't honestly believe you received any sort of post-secondary education.

Me and Em have ONE common belief. His opinion seems to be rooted in some sort of prejudice against white folks or something along those lines. Mine is literally nothing more than a gut feeling.

Similar to Hitler and Reagan, both believed in a strong military, but for very different purposes. Same principle.

I enjoy a good shitstorm that spills over from multiple message boards into the Twitter sphrere as much as anyone. The storm could be on what color of hair Manti Teo's fake girlfriend had or the theoretical discovery of a planet outside of Neptune... When people start getting fired up and lose their minds, I enjoy watching the fallout. Of course I was excited for it to begin. Unfortunately, I got my hopes up and so far it hasn't been that fun.

Life as a washed up college wrestler would be great.

BisoninNWMN
03-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Id argue that those butthurt over this and wont stop pounding Em are beating the dead horse a hell of a lot worse than Ems critique of Carson Wentz. AGS is a cess pool. Not shocked that those riding Em post here like this is a life or death situation.

Troy runs a really good site over there at AGS. He gives people a lot of leeway but cracks down on crap if it is deserved.

Christopher Moen
03-01-2016, 10:51 PM
You've missed the point so bad I can't honestly believe you received any sort of post-secondary education.

Me and Em have ONE common belief. His opinion seems to be rooted in some sort of prejudice against white folks or something along those lines. Mine is literally nothing more than a gut feeling.

Similar to Hitler and Reagan, both believed in a strong military, but for very different purposes. Same principle.

I enjoy a good shitstorm that spills over from multiple message boards into the Twitter sphrere as much as anyone. The storm could be on what color of hair Manti Teo's fake girlfriend had or the theoretical discovery of a planet outside of Neptune... When people start getting fired up and lose their minds, I enjoy watching the fallout. Of course I was excited for it to begin. Unfortunately, I got my hopes up and so far it hasn't been that fun.

Keep backtracking, you got caught and know it.

In regards to life being great as a washed up college wrestler, I'm not your Huckleberry.

MNLonghorn10
03-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Troy runs a really good site over there at AGS. He gives people a lot of leeway but cracks down on crap if it is deserved.

Gotcha. sometimes I visit that place(one a month or so), and I can see where a threads going 3 posts in, and its usually due to one fanbase.

ByeSonBusiness
03-02-2016, 01:12 AM
Keep backtracking, you got caught and know it.

In regards to life being great as a washed up college wrestler, I'm not your Huckleberry.

Got caught with what? You are grasping at something that really isn't there?

True or False, lots of folks were up in arms regarding Em's breakdown and his #awfulwhiteqbs?

True or False, after many days (weeks maybe?) of getting ripped on for it, he came out of his hole?

True or false, I said this would be fun to watch and asked how active of a poster he was?

Again, I don't see where you are coming from at all. <insert bad weed/Colorado joke>

Christopher Moen
03-02-2016, 02:26 AM
Got caught with what? You are grasping at something that really isn't there?

True or False, lots of folks were up in arms regarding Em's breakdown and his #awfulwhiteqbs?

True or False, after many days (weeks maybe?) of getting ripped on for it, he came out of his hole?

True or false, I said this would be fun to watch and asked how active of a poster he was?

Again, I don't see where you are coming from at all. <insert bad weed/Colorado joke>

Truth is YOU don't think Carson is more than an average college QB. You've stated this before and continue to do so despite the FACT he isn't (Carson has already proven to be immeasurably better than an average college QB). You never give a logical reason and refuse to eat your own words because you can't admit your wrong.

When Em got caught pulling the same crap YOU have done numerous times, you didn't defend him (regardless why he doesn't think Carson is high draft pick), but instead happily stated you couldn't wait for his online beat-down. THAT is ironically funny of YOU, which was my original statement. Of course you will continue arguing in circles because as a troll, you need the attention. At least Em tried (poorly) to defend himself. YOU, on the other hand, try to change the subject or deflect the blame, but YOU got caught.

It's too bad the only time you're supportive of NDSU is on other forums. But, then again, you're just here (and the other sites) to troll.....for attention.

Feel free to defend your asinine actions, but this case is closed. You lose. Good day, sir (or ma'am).

perthbison
03-02-2016, 02:31 AM
He probably assumed that Adams was a greater athlete because he is, well you know, not an awful white QB. Carson smoked him in everything except the 3 Cone and he was 4 one hundreth of a second faster.

Carson is way bigger (6" and 40 lbs), stronger, more athletic has a better arm, and didn't play in a funky Chip Kelly style system and was pro style under center.

Carson Wentz (QB17)
HT: 6'5" WT: 237LBS.
SCHOOL: North Dakota St.
ARM LENGTH: 33 1/4"
HANDS: 10"
COMBINE RESULTS
40 YARD DASH: 4.77 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 30.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 118.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.86 SEC

Vernon Adams (QB01)
HT: 5'11" WT: 200LBS.
SCHOOL: Oregon
ARM LENGTH: 30 1/4"
HANDS: 9 1/8"
COMBINE RESULTS
40 YARD DASH: 4.83 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 29.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 114.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.82 SEC
Well the answer here is obvious. The timer operators, the measurer of jumps and every employee at the combine are all paid by Carson and some other's agents

56BISON73
03-02-2016, 03:01 AM

Homerism butt hurt is on the redline.:biggrin:

tjamz
03-02-2016, 07:20 PM
1. Cardale Jones
2. Dalyn Williams
3. Trevone Boykin
4. Cody Kessler
5. Jared Goff
6. Jacoby Brissett
7. Vernon Adams
8. Dak Prescott
9. Connor Cook
10. Vad Lee
11. Kyle Washington
12. Carson Wentz

CAS4127
03-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Well the answer here is obvious. The timer operators, the measurer of jumps and every employee at the combine are all paid by Carson and some other's agents, and those same people for VA were white.

FYPFY, and used purple, not pink!!

56BISON73
03-02-2016, 08:25 PM

The best thing about being a washed up college wrestler is that in fact means he actually competed in college wrestling. As opposed to you who was wrapped around a beer bottle and was the campus loser. I can see why you would envy that.

HerdistheWord
03-11-2016, 01:35 AM
We aren't the only fanbase that thinks Em is a joke.

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?p=828548

pucknut9
03-11-2016, 01:40 AM

I have never really read this guys takes but after seeing he has 21 small school players ahead of Carson I can see why I never read his shit. What a tool.

Christopher Moen
03-11-2016, 02:22 AM

I wonder if Em's videos get shown in the war rooms of NFL teams? You know, for craps and giggles.

Bison Gal
03-11-2016, 02:40 AM

So earlier he had Carson as the 12th picked QB in draft and now he has 21 small school prospects better than Carson in the draft. (I didn't actually watch the video....just going by Houstan fan's comment). So.....is that his retaliation for Bison fan's reaction to his first analysis? He's so obviously looking for clicks and reaction.

stevdock
03-11-2016, 02:43 AM
I have never really read this guys takes but after seeing he has 21 small school players ahead of Carson I can see why I never read his shit. What a tool.

Seriously when was the last time Carson's name was mentioned anywhere close to 21?? The Bears pick at 11 and I've given up hope that he will even be there. Maybe the Titans will take Cutler and the 11 pick for the #1 ;)

Son of a Bison
03-11-2016, 03:01 AM
Em Diggy = T baggy

BisonTru
03-11-2016, 03:49 AM
I'm prolly getting trolled, but I end up listening to some of his shit just because it's hilarious.

His latest podcast on double takes.

He's bashing amateur media scouts and how he is better because he covers everything including the FXFL *whatever the hell that is* Brought up Bisonville and AGS apparently someone said Osweiler got too much for only playing 7 games when Wentz only played seven games *no idea how those two are related at all* Then goes on to say that no man can say with a straight face Wentz looked better than Jensen *Holy Shit, if you can't see the difference in talent from Wentz to Jensen (nothing against Jensen a deserving legend) but you have no business doing color commentary (another reason he's an expert) for a pee wee flag football game (which I'm sure he covers that also).

I'm not going to post the podcast you can go find it if you want a good laugh. I just skimmed through everything but the Wentz stuff I think he goes onto his Awful White QBs bit later in the show.

Christopher Moen
03-11-2016, 03:57 AM
I'm prolly getting trolled, but I end up listening to some of his shit just because it's hilarious.

He's bashing amateur media scouts and how he is better because he covers everything including the FXFL *whatever the hell that is* Brought up Bisonville and AGS apparently someone said Osweiler got too much for only playing 7 games when Wentz only played seven games *no idea how those two are related at all* Then goes on to say that no man can say with a straight face Wentz looked better than Jensen *Holy Shit, if you can't see the difference in talent from Wentz to Jensen (nothing against Jensen a deserving legend) but you have no business doing color commentary (another reason he's an expert) for a pee wee flag football game (which I'm sure he covers that also).

I'm not going to post the podcast you can go find it if you want a good laugh. I just skimmed through everything but the Wentz stuff I think he goes onto his Awful White QBs bit later in the show.

As one of the few people on Earth to see Wentz and Osweiler play live, I can say without a doubt that Wentz is a far superior QB. While both have very strong arms, Wentz is a lot more mobile and Osweiler isn't in the same league as Carson in regards to football IQ (the reason Brock got benched against SD).

BisonFan02
03-11-2016, 04:07 AM

Wait.....what? :rofl: What about Bisonville/AGS/Awful White QBs?

BisonTru
03-11-2016, 04:23 AM
Wait.....what? :rofl: What about Bisonville/AGS/Awful White QBs?

He did say that he use to think we were cool. :blush: As butthurt as some of us have been about his piss poor analysis he's equally butthurt about us not saying nice things. :bleh:

BisonFan02
03-11-2016, 04:27 AM
He did say that he use to think we were cool. :blush: As butthurt as some of us have been about his piss poor analysis he's equally butthurt about us not saying nice things. :bleh:

Truth hurts...and he couldn't defend it. Being wrong is one thing.....but this is getting fucking ridiculous. I'm not giving it a click...if a wannabe youtube scout cries in the forest....and no one is around to hear it....

ndsubison1
03-11-2016, 04:54 AM
"Taking a break from my daily, stellar football analysis & coverage that's unmatched by anyone, because #IamwithRR @RachaelRayShow. #foodie"

Rock
03-11-2016, 12:05 PM
"Taking a break from my daily, stellar football analysis & coverage that's unmatched by anyone, because #IamwithRR @RachaelRayShow. #foodie"

@awfulwhitecooks?

BisoninNWMN
03-11-2016, 12:49 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing Kyle Washington taken early in this draft. Em must be a genius. Cannot wait to see Dalyn Williams at the tables with the other top prospects waiting to get their name called.

purple

ndsubison1
03-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Will Williams even get drafted? I mean, it's entirely possible he comes out of nowhere, but I follow college football pretty extensively and I had surprisingly never heard of him until I saw Ems rankings. He also says someone should take a chance on Tre Roberson and groom him.

BisonFan02
03-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Will Williams even get drafted? I mean, it's entirely possible he comes out of nowhere, but I follow college football pretty extensively and I had surprisingly never heard of him until I saw Ems rankings. He also says someone should take a chance on Tre Roberson and groom him.

#awfulwhiteQBs He'll say the same thing about Eli Jenkins eventually too when he doesn't get brought up as a potential NFL QB.

HerdistheWord
03-11-2016, 01:50 PM
Dalton Williams (IVLeaguezFinest) on Twitter.

"I am furthering the construction of my brand. Plz doubt me."

This tells me all that I need to know about him. #diva

BlueHawkAlumni
03-11-2016, 03:33 PM
So earlier he had Carson as the 12th picked QB in draft and now he has 21 small school prospects better than Carson in the draft. (I didn't actually watch the video....just going by Houstan fan's comment). So.....is that his retaliation for Bison fan's reaction to his first analysis? He's so obviously looking for clicks and reaction.

Yes he is retaliating. He wants to expose our "white culture" for the "racists" he "knows" we are, secretly of course, by baiting us into uncontrollable anger that would expose the true nature. (Shhh don't tell Em).

Nevermind all of the terrific athletes and people of all colors we admire. Keep the hate alive Em.

Em = @awfulwhiteqbs

THEsocalledfan
03-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Em = @awfulwhiteqbs

So, Em is the owner of the Twitter account?

bisonp
03-11-2016, 04:09 PM

After evaluating hours of tape, that's my conclusion.

devin45k
03-11-2016, 04:13 PM
He has lost all credibility after this! lol

BRB Every draft analyst is putting him at 1 or 2, ill put him as the 12th best.

THEsocalledfan
03-11-2016, 04:21 PM
After evaluating hours of tape, that's my conclusion.

Could you and others be a little more specific on why you think this way? I used to like 'Em. Thought what he did was great and liked that he cared about FCS. Heck, he even came up. But that Twitter account is overt racism so a pretty serious charge.

BlueHawkAlumni
03-11-2016, 04:43 PM
Im just taking a guess...honestly do not know.

NDSUBowler
03-11-2016, 05:04 PM
Could you and others be a little more specific on why you think this way? I used to like 'Em. Thought what he did was great and liked that he cared about FCS. Heck, he even came up. But that Twitter account is overt racism so a pretty serious charge.

Pretty sure that comment was a joke about evaluating tape and nothing more...

BisonTru
03-11-2016, 05:10 PM

I don't know if he owns that handle and most likely doesn't, but he subscribes to the same idea that black quarterbacks aren't afforded the same opportunities as white quarterbacks, and there is a ton of evidence Mr. Hunt believes that. I've never called Em a racist and don't believe he is, but he does have some racial bias to his material because of this idea.

The idea that black quarterbacks aren't afforded the same opportunities as white quarterbacks is pretty ridiculous, IMO, and is why Mr. Hunt continues to neither deny that opinion or openly defend it on a forum. Hue Jackson (a black coach) is most likely going to pick between awful white quarterbacks Wentz or Goff.

Vet70
03-11-2016, 05:20 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing Kyle Washington taken early in this draft. Em must be a genius. Cannot wait to see Dalyn Williams waiting tables while prospects get their name called. purple

Fify :)...

BisonFan02
03-11-2016, 05:21 PM

No, I don't believe Em owns that account. I have no way to prove it one way or the other....but I don't believe so. Em just happens to follow the account...and that account has a tendency to retweet and promote Em's materials that fit said account's agenda.

ndsubison1
03-11-2016, 06:02 PM
I don't know if he owns that handle and most likely doesn't, but he subscribes to the same idea that black quarterbacks aren't afforded the same opportunities as white quarterbacks, and there is a ton of evidence Mr. Hunt believes that. I've never called Em a racist and don't believe he is, but he does have some racial bias to his material because of this idea.

The idea that black quarterbacks aren't afforded the same opportunities as white quarterbacks is pretty ridiculous, IMO, and is why Mr. Hunt continues to neither deny that opinion or openly defend it on a forum. Hue Jackson (a black coach) is most likely going to pick between awful white quarterbacks Wentz or Goff.

If Wentz was black would Em have him #1?

bisonp
03-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Pretty sure that comment was a joke about evaluating tape and nothing more...

Kind of. Em does follow and support that account. I don't know if he owns it. But whether he does or not is irrelevant when judging his character.

westnodak93bison
03-11-2016, 06:05 PM
If Wentz was black would Em have him #1?
No. He ain't from down south.

HoopsBison
03-11-2016, 07:07 PM
Didnt BV help support Em to get him to the FargoDome...feel bad for anyone who donated to that cause.

IBleedYellow
03-11-2016, 07:22 PM
Didnt BV help support Em to get him to the FargoDome...feel bad for anyone who donated to that cause.

BisonFan02....YOU'RE ON DECK!

BisonFan02
03-11-2016, 08:42 PM
BisonFan02....YOU'RE ON DECK!

If anyone wants, I'm sure I could dig up the entire roster of people that donated. I know HandoEX did lodging....I threw in $200 (trying to remember if I ended up doing 1 more final donation to close the gap/end the fundraiser). There were some 10-20 dollar donations. Believe me.....part of the reason this has pissed me off to no end is because of said fundraiser. Many on here had always joked to Em about coming to Fargo...I just put my wallet where my mouth was and made it happen.

BisoninNWMN
03-11-2016, 08:43 PM
If anyone wants, I'm sure I could dig up the entire roster of people that donated. I know HandoEX did lodging....I threw in $200 (trying to remember if I ended up doing 1 more final donation to close the gap/end the fundraiser). There were some 10-20 dollar donations. Believe me.....part of the reason this has pissed me off to no end is because of said fundraiser. Many on here had always joked to Em about coming to Fargo...I just put my wallet where my mouth was and made it happen.

Did he even thank you?

BisonFan02
03-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Did he even thank you?

I only saw him for a brief time in the tailgating lot and I believe he did thank everyone for the hospitality (was at the horny bison tailgate at the time). Kevin (citdog) was alot more thankful for the gesture for sure.

IBleedYellow
03-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Honestly, it seemed like he was more concerned about being in the Fargodome and making video footage that he used on FGP for awhile.

Kevin had to call him and TELL HIM to come out because the hosts (us Bison fans!) wanted to actually MEET him.

:ranting:

X-Factor
03-12-2016, 03:08 AM
#awfulwhiteQBs He'll say the same thing about Eli Jenkins eventually too when he doesn't get brought up as a potential NFL QB.
Yep. What a racist tool with a capital OOL. I have absolutely zero respect for such dumbassedness.

gumby013
03-13-2016, 06:03 AM
Dak picked up for DUI. To the top of the rankings with him!

bisonmike2
03-14-2016, 06:01 PM
Dak picked up for DUI. To the top of the rankings with him!

Obviously he was illegally profiled by a racist cop who probably held him down and dumped alcohol down his throat.

FrozenTech
03-15-2016, 03:10 PM
Is that like waterboarding, but with Beer? :D

BisonTru
05-02-2016, 02:40 AM
Lets see how the Czar did

1. Cardale Jones - 4th Round
2. Dalyn Williams - Try Out
2. Trevone Boykin - UDFA
4. Cody Kessler - 3rd Round
5. Jared Goff - 1st Overall
6. Jacoby Brissett - 3rd Round
7. Vernon Adams - Try Out
8. Dak Prescott - 4th Round
9. Connor Cook - 4th Round
10. Vad Lee - Nothing at the moment
11. Kyle Washington - I'm not sure his own mother thought he should be drafted
12. Carson Wentz - 2nd Overall

Emory is either the smartest scout to ever walk the face of the earth

or...

he is really, really bad at this

Wally
05-02-2016, 03:02 AM
Edited & reposted for the blind ants out there

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6952&d=1462161009

MNLonghorn10
05-02-2016, 03:14 AM
what are these? Screen captures for ants?!

gotts
05-02-2016, 04:38 AM
Edited & reposted for the blind ants out there

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6952&d=1462161009

Well, the first 3 words were correct.

BlueBisonRock
05-02-2016, 04:58 AM
what are these? Screen captures for ants?!

Ain'ts. Like the bunnies.

NovaBison
05-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Curious to see if Em Diggy even attempts to post on here this season...

TransAmBison
05-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Hopefully tony bans him...no point giving him the clicks.

Vet70
05-02-2016, 12:24 PM
He didn't think the Eagles were taking a QB at #2? He must have borrowed that Walter White gas mask.

BisonTeacher
05-02-2016, 12:48 PM

If he was willing to post often and defend his takes, Id be ok with him staying. But if he's just advertising and leaving...then I agree.

tony
05-02-2016, 12:53 PM

Ha! Not going to be my problem.

Hopefully, he keeps picking against NDSU whether he posts here or not.

BisonTeacher
05-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Hopefully, he keeps picking against NDSU whether he posts here or not.

This!!!!!!!!

BattleBorn
05-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Some writers get clicks by providing great, informed content. Others simply troll the passionate people to get a response. I don't expect him to sing our praises, and if he truly believes Carson isn't that great, then kudos to him for owning that, but then, own it. Furthermore, if you get a trip funded to see our team play and still pronounce the name wrong, you're either trying to be a tool or are truly as dumb as a hammer.

El_Chapo
05-02-2016, 02:14 PM
ha! Not going to be my problem.

Hopefully, he keeps picking against ndsu whether he posts here or not.

i cannot wait to be liberated!!

natstar1
05-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Lets see how the Czar did

1. Cardale Jones - 4th Round
2. Dalyn Williams - Try Out
2. Trevone Boykin - UDFA
4. Cody Kessler - 3rd Round
5. Jared Goff - 1st Overall
6. Jacoby Brissett - 3rd Round
7. Vernon Adams - Try Out
8. Dak Prescott - 4th Round
9. Connor Cook - 4th Round
10. Vad Lee - Nothing at the moment
11. Kyle Washington - I'm not sure his own mother thought he should be drafted
12. Carson Wentz - 2nd Overall

Emory is either the smartest scout to ever walk the face of the earth

or...

he is really, really bad at this

this is just so out there. I haven't even heard of 3 of those guys.

devin45k
05-02-2016, 02:54 PM

If he wanted to be a serious journalist, then he screwed himself over with this draft. He needs to admit that he wanted these guy drafted over who is actually more NFL ready.

GOBISON123
05-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Aint nothin wrong with that.

JMB
05-02-2016, 03:57 PM
If he wanted to be a serious journalist, then he screwed himself over with this draft. He needs to admit that he wanted these guy drafted over who is actually more NFL ready.

We won't know if he was wrong until a couple of years from now...

TransAmBison
05-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Aint nothin wrong with that.Yes, but we do not have to help fund his racist opinions.

BisonTru
05-02-2016, 04:07 PM

Agreed, it's my humble opinion Emory Hunt is really bad at evaluating football.

We won't know if he was wrong until a couple of years from now...

Wanna place a wager? I'll take the NFL you can take Em's list.

EC8CH
05-02-2016, 04:27 PM
I prefer my football analysis without the side of social agenda.

Following Wentz through the QB draft I discovered there are a lot of ugly agendas out there. Was sorry to learn that some of the stuff I watched previously follows and contributes to that type of thinking.

JMB
05-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Agreed, it's my humble opinion Emory Hunt is really bad at evaluating football.

Wanna place a wager? I'll take the NFL you can take Em's list.

I don't agree with his list either, but to say "Ha, he was wrong!" two days after the draft is over is a bit premature.

Vet70
05-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but that doesn't mean they are all of equal worth. When ideas are expressed in a public forum it opens you to criticism by others. If people don't know that already, they learn quickly on BV.

Bison"FANatic"
05-02-2016, 04:56 PM

This, they may have a great analysis on some things but when they have a social agenda and bring it out consistently it makes it hard to listen to the part they may be good at. Instead of sifting through the crap, I unfortunately just quit listening.

Bisonator98
05-02-2016, 05:07 PM
If he wanted to be a serious journalist, then he screwed himself over by following #awfulwhiteqbs

FIFY and nothing more needs to be said.

HerdBot
05-02-2016, 05:27 PM

Yep, it's a free country and even idiotic speech is protected.

southcliffbison
05-02-2016, 05:40 PM

#awfulblackjournalists

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
05-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but that doesn't mean they are all of equal worth. When ideas are expressed in a public forum it opens you to criticism by others. If people don't know that already, they learn quickly on BV.

That people criticize them doesn't mean they are not of equal worth. Except to elitists.

NDSU92
05-03-2016, 04:25 AM
Yep, it's a free country and even idiotic speech is protected.

Protected from what? Nobody is saying he shouldn't be allowed to say idiotic things. They're just saying the things he's saying are idiotic. Something that is also protected by free speech. And the truth lol

BlueHawkAlumni
05-03-2016, 07:01 AM

Following Wentz through the QB draft I discovered there are a lot of ugly agendas out there. Was sorry to learn that some of the stuff I watched previously follows and contributes to that type of thinking.
Yeah, this is all new to me as well

NovaBison
05-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Though I never plan to click on a Football Gameplan video ever again... I have noticed that Emory is quite enamored with "individual" talent on a team, and seems to value it, while discounting team's that actually play as a team (chemistry, synergy, whatever you want to call it) -- his inability to spot "grit" in both individuals and teams will always make him a third rate analyst with a racist agenda -- not worthy of my time.

THEsocalledfan
05-03-2016, 12:55 PM
I am still kind of shocked that Emory went from a journalist who I enjoyed reading/listening to his stuff even if I did not always agree, to someone who clearly has a racist agenda. I just don't get it. Is this some kind of Ed Schultz/Rob Port strategy? He has doomed himself with the largest fanbase in the college division where he had really carved out a niche.

TransAmBison
05-03-2016, 01:04 PM
I am still kind of shocked that Emory went from a journalist who I enjoyed reading/listening to his stuff even if I did not always agree, to someone who clearly has a racist agenda. I just don't get it. Is this some kind of Ed Schultz/Rob Port strategy? He has doomed himself with the largest fanbase in the college division where he had really carved out a niche.
My guess is it was always there but we didn't see it.

BisonTru
05-03-2016, 02:47 PM
My guess is it was always there but we didn't see it.

Emory has always been highly biased. When it comes to the draft he is always pimping small school guys. He was really high on Jensen and MWill. It's fun to read that stuff, but I got turned off a long time ago, because I want to read listen to accurate information not just hype stuff even for guys I'm rooting for. I was shocked when he was so low on Wentz. Small school kid, with actual talent. That seemed right up Hunt's alley as a prospect to hype. Then the black/white quarterbacks stuff comes out and now it makes sense. I could even get on board somewhat with his ideas on quarterbacks if he was just advocating for more use of mobile dual threat quarterbacks, but when you start digging it's black and white. He's high on C Jones who is a pocket guy and low on both Lynch and Wentz who both have athleticism that could be utilized as dual threats. Also was really high on Bridgewater who is a pocket passer.

bloodmakesthegrassgrow
05-03-2016, 05:05 PM

That's been driven from the TOP

wagsabison
05-03-2016, 05:54 PM
I can understand if he didn't think Carson was a top 3-5 QB but where he had him and who he had in front is laughable.

VirginiaBison
05-03-2016, 10:00 PM
This dead horse isn't worth beating anymore... close the thread.

Christopher Moen
05-03-2016, 11:09 PM
This dead horse isn't worth beating anymore... close the thread.

Right now, it's beyond dog food and glue.

EC8CH
05-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Apparently they did an article asking if there is a racial double standard when it comes to evaluating NFL QBs for the draft. Shocking I know.

TommyCracker
Awfulwhiteqbs

HerdBot
05-07-2016, 02:08 PM
#awfulblackjournalists

When saying something like that, I think we should remind people who don't know the back story of #awfulwhitequarterbacks so a casual observer of this thread doesn't think WE are racist, when in fact it's in response to racism

ByeSonBusiness
05-08-2016, 06:16 AM
When saying something like that, I think we should remind people who don't know the back story of #awfulwhitequarterbacks so a casual observer of this thread doesn't think WE are racist, when in fact it's in response to racism

The better term would probably be prejudice.... Unless he thinks white people are literally inferior overall.

TBone
05-08-2016, 12:56 PM
344. That is correct except for the common misuse of the adverb literally.

GOBISON123
05-08-2016, 01:38 PM
He has NickDeLuca and King on the 2017 NFL watch list. Nic DeLuca I know will get drafted if he plays like he is playing now. King I am not sure. He should try to be elusive or alteast try instead of going headon into his tackle.

Bison Bridge Guy
05-08-2016, 08:55 PM
He has NickDeLuca and King on the 2017 NFL watch list. Nic DeLuca I know will get drafted if he plays like he is playing now. King I am not sure. He should try to be elusive or alteast try instead of going headon into his tackle.

Crocket didn't get drafted and there is a pretty big gap between him and King...

BisonTru
05-08-2016, 09:05 PM

I just posted how far off he was on his QBs. He had Coprich as a 2nd rounder at the RB position. I think there's plenty of evidence to not put any stock into any of his lists.

BTW - King's not getting drafted unless he has a monster year.

EC8CH
05-08-2016, 09:40 PM
I just posted how far off he was on his QBs. He had Coprich as a 2nd rounder at the RB position. I think there's plenty of evidence to not put any stock into any of his lists.

Which is extremely unlikely considering the depth of the RB position at NDSU next year.

Vet70
05-08-2016, 09:52 PM

I don't see him getting drafted. My impression is that King usually runs right where the play is called whether there is a hole or not and I doubt that will change much next year. On the other hand, 1158 yards and 5.3 yards per carry isn't all that bad.

GOBISON123
05-09-2016, 12:01 AM
I don't see him getting drafted. My impression is that King usually runs right where the play is called whether there is a hole or not and I doubt that will change much next year. On the other hand, 1158 yards and 5.3 yards per carry isn't all that bad.

Which is extremely unlikely considering the depth of the RB position at NDSU next year.

Crocket didn't get drafted and there is a pretty big gap between him and King...

I agree, he has more yard per carry compared to Crockett but he does not have that elusiveness like Crocket.

BlueHawkAlumni
05-09-2016, 12:15 AM

King isnt even close to as good as ojuri was

THEsocalledfan
05-09-2016, 12:41 PM

Ojuri had a higher top end speed to King. King really doesn't ever pull away when he breaks one, where Ojuri could. (See Georgia Southern tape and K St.)

tolnabison
05-09-2016, 03:58 PM
I for one thought that Sam will go down as one of the most underrated players in the title run. I actually thought he was better than Crockett at times, and he was definitely better than McNorton. Also, one could argue that King is maybe the 4/5th most talented back on our roster. But he is steady and improved as the year went last year. Anderson, Dunn, and Purifoy probably have more of a ceiling. You know what your going to get in King, which isn't a bad thing at all.

17>1
05-09-2016, 04:35 PM
I for one thought that Sam will go down as one of the most underrated players in the title run. I actually thought he was better than Crockett at times, and he was definitely better than McNorton. Also, one could argue that King is maybe the 4/5th most talented back on our roster. But he is steady and improved as the year went last year. Anderson, Dunn, and Purifoy probably have more of a ceiling. You know what your going to get in King, which isn't a bad thing at all.

I think the discussion about any of the guys mentioned being better than the others is an interesting one. There are so many different variables to consider when saying which guy was better than the next RB. They each had their strengths, and their weaknesses. They each were used in many different ways and played with different teams (except when they overlapped a bit) and therefore it's hard for me to argue which RB's were the best. DJ had great hands and ran those screens so well, but we didn't seem to figure that out until he was a JR and SR. His first couple of years we remember so well that he was a dancer at the line and never hit the hole like Sam or King would. Crock was the shifty quick slasher type that got to the next level probably quicker than any of them. King and Sam are the guys that can get you those tough yards up the middle, and have the body types to sustain that for 20 carries a game. Hard to say at this point if Dunn, Purifoy or even Bruce could play that role for an entire game and or season. That's why I think while King may not be the "most talented", he's the most physically ready to continue in that role.

Christopher Moen
05-09-2016, 04:43 PM
I think the discussion about any of the guys mentioned being better than the others is an interesting one. There are so many different variables to consider when saying which guy was better than the next RB. They each had their strengths, and their weaknesses. They each were used in many different ways and played with different teams (except when they overlapped a bit) and therefore it's hard for me to argue which RB's were the best. DJ had great hands and ran those screens so well, but we didn't seem to figure that out until he was a JR and SR. His first couple of years we remember so well that he was a dancer at the line and never hit the hole like Sam or King would. Crock was the shifty quick slasher type that got to the next level probably quicker than any of them. King and Sam are the guys that can get you those tough yards up the middle, and have the body types to sustain that for 20 carries a game. Hard to say at this point if Dunn, Purifoy or even Bruce could play that role for an entire game and or season. That's why I think while King may not be the "most talented", he's the most physically ready to continue in that role.

We got an embarrassment of riches at RB. So good, that I wonder where a great RB like Lamar Gordon at his peak would fit in this year's line-up.

ByeSonBusiness
05-09-2016, 05:53 PM
We got an embarrassment of riches at RB. So good, that I wonder where a great RB like Lamar Gordon at his peak would fit in this year's line-up.

Starting...?

BlueHawkAlumni
05-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Lamar is likely the best back ndsu has ever fielded so......

devin45k
05-09-2016, 10:39 PM

Lamar Gordon was drafted as high as he was as a Division II prospect for a reason.

BlueHawkAlumni
05-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Lamar Gordon was drafted as high as he was as a Division II prospect for a reason.

He also played a fair amount for the Rams. At this point he is also the most successful RB unless I am missing somebody.

Herd
05-10-2016, 01:19 AM
King is a better after contact than both Crockett and Ojuri. While he is less of a breakaway threat, he's the best choice to get 2 yards.

CalBison97
05-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Seattle did not agree with EH's QB analysis. EH is probably more chapped than VA is. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/a51febefa930798e50229194e0726e83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tony
05-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Well, I hope VA catches on somewhere.

BisonFan02
05-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Well, I hope VA catches on somewhere.

B Halvorson ‏@BHalvorson Jan 30
@DraftMarvel Vernon Adams will have a great career in the CFL like Bo Levi.

The_Herd
09-28-2016, 08:30 PM
So The Insiders on 1660 have Turron Davenport on their show as their Wentz guy from philly. Lest we forget that he's a FBGameplan draft disciple of Em with hot takes like:

@TDavenport_NFL Jan 26
I'm not feeling all of the hype. Going to watch him this wk. Wasn't overly impressed with the one game that I saw.

@TDavenport_NFL Feb 3
I'll say this about Carson Wentz, if you're a GM and you have an offense that likes to push the ball down the field, he's not your guy.

He should not have the opportunity to be heard through the Bison 1660 airwaves, do some research people....

Bison03
09-28-2016, 08:35 PM
I think he, along with others, have had their full servings of crow over what Wentz has done so far. Nothing they would admit, but Turron at least sounds like he is on board the Wentz wagon. Not sure Em would ever admit his analysis being..lets say...a little off when he graded Wentz as a 7th round pick.

bisonmike2
09-28-2016, 08:54 PM
I think he, along with others, have had their full servings of crow over what Wentz has done so far. Nothing they would admit, but Turron at least sounds like he is on board the Wentz wagon. Not sure Em would ever admit his analysis being..lets say...a little off when he graded Wentz as a 7th round pick.

Em should try to get a job with the Browns. He sounds like just the kind of talent scout they look for. But who's to say he'd even be interested in a job there. He'd probably have a problem with the fact they their called the Browns instead of the Blacks.

Twincitybizon
09-28-2016, 09:05 PM
Em should try to get a job with the Browns. He sounds like just the kind of talent scout they look for. But who's to say he'd even be interested in a job there. He'd probably have a problem with the fact they their called the Browns instead of the Blacks.

I've heard the Ottowa Redblacks particularly infuriate him....

BisonTru
09-28-2016, 09:56 PM
@TDavenport_NFL comparisons of Wentz to Big Ben not close. Ben dominated MAC, man among boys. Wentz couldn't dominate Miss Valley Conf

@2waydef Don't know who made those comps but rest assured, I never did. Blake Bortles is a more realistic one

We will rest just fine, knowing you didn't make that comp, bud.

That was from just a few weeks ago.

EC8CH
09-28-2016, 10:11 PM
We will rest just fine, knowing you didn't make that comp, bud.

That was from just a few weeks ago.

After last weekends game even the Big Ben comp doesn't even seem high enough.

BisonTru
09-28-2016, 10:29 PM
Gene Clemons ‏@geneclemons Sep 5 Temple Terrace, FL
Wentz! Good lord I'm picking against Philly a lot this season.

Gene is another analyst at FBGameplan.

EC8CH
09-28-2016, 11:25 PM
Gene Clemons ‏@geneclemons Sep 5 Temple Terrace, FL
Wentz! Good lord I'm picking against Philly a lot this season.

Gene's is another analyst at FBGameplan.

Here's another gem:

https://twitter.com/geneclemons/status/755033696713994240

Some believe Wentz is "the most" pro ready in years. Prove it!

The "believers" don't need to prove it, Wentz did himself:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-carson-wentz-is-off-to-the-best-start-by-a-rookie-qb-in-the-pff-era/

BYZEN
09-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Here's another gem:

https://twitter.com/geneclemons/status/755033696713994240

The "believers" don't need to prove it, Wentz did himself:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-carson-wentz-is-off-to-the-best-start-by-a-rookie-qb-in-the-pff-era/

Drops mic...

CalBison97
09-29-2016, 01:38 AM
Interesting how both Emory and Nilknarf have magically disappeared from Bisonville. Bison Karma

FCS Nation
09-29-2016, 05:22 PM
As someone who hosted a show with him for 3 years he is a quality individual but I think he just got himself into a hole and instead of climbing out he decided to cover himself up in it. Wentz is a great player and nothing wrong with saying "Hey I missed on this one".

TransAmBison
09-29-2016, 05:33 PM
As someone who hosted a show with him for 3 years he is a quality individual but I think he just got himself into a hole and instead of climbing out he decided to cover himself up in it. Wentz is a great player and nothing wrong with saying "Hey I missed on this one".He had plenty of help with awfulwhiteqbs. He did more than dig himself a hole. He dug a canyon.

ndsubison1
09-29-2016, 05:39 PM
Em does some work for Sportsline doing betting predictions

BisonTru
09-29-2016, 05:46 PM
Em does some work for Sportsline doing betting predictions

I should take the opposite side of Em on those bets. Probably could make a lot of money.