PDA

View Full Version : Picture of all five trophies

Pages : [1] 2

ACECON
02-21-2016, 03:13 PM
Is there one floating around with all five in a row?

StL Bison Fan
02-21-2016, 03:25 PM
This one was taken by Mike McFeely last night at the BB game. As a side, I asked the lady watching them if they were the real ones since they were also on the Scheels tour. These were the real ones because they dont like to travel with them.

A1pigskin
02-21-2016, 03:47 PM
This one was taken by Mike McFeely last night at the BB game. As a side, I asked the lady watching them if they were the real ones since they were also on the Scheels tour. These were the real ones because they dont like to travel with them.

Going to need a longer table.

MNLonghorn10
02-21-2016, 04:15 PM

sooo they have fake ones?

StL Bison Fan
02-21-2016, 04:22 PM
sooo they have fake ones?

Why, yes they do.
Interesting.

TNbison
02-21-2016, 04:35 PM
There is a poster of them in the championship within bison illustrated

ACECON
02-21-2016, 05:18 PM

How can that be blown up?

bisonfanette
02-21-2016, 05:55 PM
6854. I hope this doesn't come out sideways

tjbison
02-21-2016, 06:11 PM

Lol....it did

Green1
02-21-2016, 06:31 PM

We're going to need a taller table.

ACECON
02-21-2016, 08:48 PM
Imagine that, Trophies that defy gravity!

A1pigskin
02-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Imagine that, Trophies that defy gravity!

Now that's some good science.

BlueBisonRock
02-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Here are three I borrowed from other sources including Bison Illustrated.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/BisonFunStuff/IMG_20160201_125522_zpst0spjoyk.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/BisonFunStuff/FB_IMG_1452492544913%201_zps1sjolii3.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/BisonFunStuff/12523088_10153905249229532_7498841002055081396_n_z psyctkvtor.jpg

And I threw this one in for CyPanth... Enjoy!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/BisonFunStuff/bpy6f_zpsxarzpnch.gif

IBleedYellow
02-22-2016, 02:13 AM
Scheels has fake ones that are in the trophy case right now.

I'd bet there are probably 2-3 sets of them.

StL Bison Fan
02-22-2016, 02:20 AM
Scheels has fake ones that are in the trophy case right now.

I'd bet there are probably 2-3 sets of them.

Which ones are the ones made of chocolate?

Bisonator98
02-22-2016, 02:23 AM
Which ones are the ones made of chocolate?

I ate those. Sorry:hide:

EC8CH
02-22-2016, 03:05 AM
Has anyone touched the fake ones? How real do they feel?

StL Bison Fan
02-22-2016, 03:10 AM
Has anyone touched the fake ones? How real do they feel?

Ask Izzy **

**i cant believe I just typed this. You people have corrupted me!

bisonfanette
02-22-2016, 03:24 AM
[QUOTE=StL Bison Fan;1104288]Ask Izzy **

:facepalm::confused::facepalm:

Professor Chaos
02-22-2016, 02:10 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/rjehni/BisonFunStuff/12523088_10153905249229532_7498841002055081396_n_z psyctkvtor.jpg

http://uobreakroompc.urbanoutfitters.com/files/tumblr_la3jwlyDfM1qe04gdo1_500.png

ACECON
02-23-2016, 04:13 PM
It was a accident! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNkeugaAMc

BisonJD
03-02-2016, 08:28 PM
I don't know where to start with this....so many sour grapes and tears in this story.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/columnists/stu-whitney/2016/03/02/whitney-bison-trophy-visit-sparks-outrage/81220660/?platform=hootsuite#

Early leader for best quote of the story: "I figured that maybe it happened out of ignorance, because I’m guessing they wouldn’t want any of our basketball trophies displayed in Fargo." Good one Barry....your two Summit League Conference Tournament trophies next to our three? Your participation ribbons for making the NCAA Tournament vs. our win in 2014? I've said it for years, and it bears repeating here....Rabbit fans are the most sensitive and delusional fan base I've ever encountered.

TransAmBison
03-02-2016, 08:42 PM
I don't know where to start with this....so many sour grapes and tears in this story.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/columnists/stu-whitney/2016/03/02/whitney-bison-trophy-visit-sparks-outrage/81220660/?platform=hootsuite#

Early leader for best quote of the story: "I figured that maybe it happened out of ignorance, because I’m guessing they wouldn’t want any of our basketball trophies displayed in Fargo." Good one Barry....your two Summit League Conference Tournament trophies next to our three? Your participation ribbons for making the NCAA Tournament vs. our win in 2014? I've said it for years, and it bears repeating here....Rabbit fans are the most sensitive and delusional fan base I've ever encountered.

6867There is so much awesome in that story. I just don't know where to begin...

Vet70
03-02-2016, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=BisonJD;1106737]I don't know where to start with this....so many sour grapes and tears in this story.

This is my favorite. :rofl:
“My first reaction was shock, then anger,” says Paul Rystrom, a former SDSU football player who works in sales in Brookings. “It seemed like salt in an open wound.”

NDSU1980
03-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Did you expect anything different from jacks fans? If you can't beat the Bison in a playoff game, you just have to ban their trophies. In reality, the Jacks should have let the trophies come to SF, at least they would get to see one.

StL Bison Fan
03-02-2016, 08:48 PM

So, they will never see them up close. Their loss.

Professor Chaos
03-02-2016, 08:49 PM
It's a good thing Jacksonville St isn't in the Summit League. Their fans would take serious offense to the Jacks fans claiming ownership over the town of a "neutral site" sporting contest.

El_Chapo
03-02-2016, 08:52 PM
HA Hando, Unbison & I will be at Sioux Falls Scheels on Sunday at 3pm, We will be asking Paul Rystrom "We came here to see the NDSU Trophies"

what will happen next......... stay tuned.............

PS_ why is Troy Goergon caving in! I would've said "nope they are going, we have millions of fans everywhere" lol but seriously, Im pissed at Scheels.. we planned to go there, im sure the gebharts, hardies, evans & other SD bison families were planning on going.

BOOOOO why are we such wimps.

EC8CH
03-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Why is it so important to them that the trophies would coincide with the Summit League Tournament? Doesn't that particular event have as much to do with NDSU as it does SDSU? Seems like Jacks fans feel like it's their tournament and how dare NDSU try and steal any spotlight from them.

EC8CH
03-02-2016, 09:09 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/10607t.jpg

Here's the best photo I've seen online yet.

gumby013
03-02-2016, 09:11 PM
Maybe it would be better if they knew only the replicas go on tour

Professor Chaos
03-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Seems like Jacks fans feel like it's their tournament
I have no doubt that's the case. They treat Sioux Falls like we treat Frisco. Except most of them live there or are within a short distance of there.

That said, Fargo could put in a bid to host the SL tournament at the Fargodome but Sioux Falls makes the pot the sweetest for the conference. I'm ok with it. It's actually kind of fun being down there as part of the fan base that's massively outnumbered at a "neutral" site.

EC8CH
03-02-2016, 09:30 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/107imc.jpg

Bison bison
03-02-2016, 09:32 PM
A victory for insecure whiners.

Bison Loaf
03-02-2016, 09:43 PM
This is my favorite. :rofl:
“My first reaction was shock, then anger,” says Paul Rystrom, a former SDSU football player who works in sales in Brookings. “It seemed like salt in an open wound.”

Like you, Vet, I enjoyed that too (and whenever we think alike it scares me more than just a little).

But, c'mon. This is just silly, Mr. Rystrom, if that indeed is your real name (I mean, who would purposely identify themselves as a former Jack player? It makes no sense.). Besides, it's not like we were going to put a "YOU SUCK!" sign on the trophies while showing them to you (mental note to self: there's ANOTHER great idea, Loaf), or is it just your own internalizing of such implications that creates your shock and anger. :biggrin:

Bison bison
03-02-2016, 09:45 PM
I like how he threatened to take his business elsewhere.

If he was my latex salesman I'd tell him to piss up a rope.

bisonmike2
03-02-2016, 09:51 PM

“I figured that maybe it happened out of ignorance, because I’m guessing they wouldn’t want any of our basketball trophies displayed in Fargo.
Yeah, no thanks bud. We got our share of those too.

Maybe Jacks fans could bring up to Fargo something we don't already have? Do they give trophies for first round playoff losses? Maybe they could bring up a banner of all those times they finished 2nd in the Dakota Marker games? That would be pretty cool to see.

MNLonghorn10
03-02-2016, 10:03 PM
this is the best part of the article:

“People were fired up,” says Barry Nagel of Sioux Falls, a former Washington High standout who played football at SDSU. “I figured that maybe it happened out of ignorance, because I’m guessing they wouldn’t want any of our basketball trophies displayed in Fargo. It just didn’t seem like good business.”

NDSU/Scheels should openly invite SDSU to bring both of their trophies up to the Fargo Scheels. NDSU can schedule the same day and cover them up with their 3 trophies. would be a great photo op for Nagel and his family.

EndZoneQB
03-02-2016, 10:21 PM
There is so much awesome in that story. I just don't know where to begin...

Just such pud, small time shit.

SDbison
03-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Just such pud, small time shit.
At least most of you don't have to deal with the puds down here on a daily basis. They are really butt hurt about all the attention NDSU gets........even more so how NDSU has been more sucessful recently in their beloved sport of basketball. Love the big NDSU Billboards down here that remind the small time thinkers from SDSU and USD who is kicking their ass. Lol........where are the bunny turd posters that will come down on me for living here. Wait for it.............

PlainsBison
03-02-2016, 10:52 PM
I tweeted a few things on Stu Whitneys Twitter feed (the writer of the Sioux Falls article). trying to share opinions from a fan, and being positive about it all. We will see if someone doesn't like my North Dakota nice.

aces1180
03-02-2016, 11:42 PM
What a bunch of bitches...

Please mods, make this its own thread.

Seriously, bitchy ass bitches

SDbison
03-02-2016, 11:46 PM
What a bunch of bitches...

Please mods, make this its own thread.

Seriously, bitchy ass bitches What do you expect from Bunny fans?

EC8CH
03-02-2016, 11:47 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/106aij.jpg

Bwhahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bison"FANatic"
03-02-2016, 11:51 PM
What a bunch of cry babies. Ever thought its because actions like this that they are always playing 2nd 3rd or 4th fiddle. To bad my relatives in the Sioux Falls area will not be able to see the trophies. I do know they were watching and screaming at the TV for the Bison all throughout the playoffs.

Hey rabbit fans your a bunch of P to the U to the double SS, you know the rest.

MNLonghorn10
03-02-2016, 11:53 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/106aij.jpg

Bwhahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ive been saying they were a womens college for 3, 4 years now.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 12:11 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/106bsa.jpg

Bison Dan
03-03-2016, 12:15 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/106bsa.jpg

Why don't they just bend over and take it like our friends up North did. What a bunch of pussy's.

Bisonator98
03-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Might be the only chance wabbit and yote fans have to get up close to one of those trophies!:biggrin:

SoCalBison
03-03-2016, 12:50 AM
I'm gonna go contrarian here. If SDSU had won 5 titles and brought the trophies to Fargo, I'm guessing we'd all be bitching too. Scheels is a business and they've gotta make money in Sioux Falls....hard to do when you're pissing off the customer base.

Mr Meaty
03-03-2016, 12:54 AM
So a few people bitched to Scheels about the trophies? I get it. But if they are that offended by the trophy tour, then no other college spots program should buy Daktronic electronics. Get over it SDSU!!!! Beat us. Must really hurt them that USD beat us and they can't.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 12:58 AM
I'm gonna go contrarian here. If SDSU had won 5 titles and brought the trophies to Fargo, I'm guessing we'd all be bitching too. Scheels is a business and they've gotta make money in Sioux Falls....hard to do when you're pissing off the customer base.

We will never know.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:08 AM
Why don't they just bend over and take it like our friends up North did. What a bunch of pussy's.

Actually, bending over and taking it would be more of a pussy move would it not? Compared to standing up, protecting your area, and telling your rival to get fucked? Sorry we don't celebrate you winning down here. Congrats and all and we respect the hell out of what you've accomplished, but there is zero reason for us to allow that sort of promotion and exposure in our back yard. I'm actually fairly impressed with our fans for that, shows were growing a bit IMHO. Bet you guys would have a parade and place to show the trophys if we had the same situation. (Here come the cursory we won too bad, quit your bitching bunny turd, how's it feel to lose eight in a row, bow down to us already you uppity little shit rabbits posts) IMHO it shows how big of bitches UND is for allowing that to happen in their town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonator98
03-03-2016, 01:10 AM

I see what you did there. And I laughed! :rofl:

Vet70
03-03-2016, 01:15 AM
Actually, bending over and taking it would be more of a pussy move would it not? Compared to standing up, protecting your area, and telling your rival to get fucked? Sorry we don't celebrate you winning down here. Congrats and all and we respect the hell out of what you've accomplished, but there is zero reason for us to allow that sort of promotion and exposure in our back yard. I'm actually fairly impressed with our fans for that, shows were growing a bit IMHO. Bet you guys would have a parade and place to show the trophys if we had the same situation. (Here come the cursory we won too bad, quit your bitching bunny turd, how's it feel to lose eight in a row, bow down to us already you uppity little shit rabbits posts) IMHO it shows how big of bitches UND is for allowing that to happen in their town.

Nice summary--I can't think of anything else to add.

BisonNation11
03-03-2016, 01:16 AM

You're assuming you have fans in Fargo...

56BISON73
03-03-2016, 01:20 AM

If it was supposed to be in Brooking I could see the uproar. But Sioux Falls??? :facepalm:

You think we would be throwing a fit if you were to take your award show to Grand Forks?

FYI the show wasnt for YOU and your ilk to celebrate our accomplishments. It was for NDSU fans that live in the area.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:22 AM
If it was supposed to be in Brooking I could see the uproar. But Sioux Falls??? :facepalm:

You think we would be throwing a fit if you were to take your award show to Grand Forks?

There absolutely would be people throwing a fit and people who were indifferent, you know that as well as I do

SDbison
03-03-2016, 01:23 AM
lol at the loser bunny turd fans.......hardly anyone cares in Sioux Falls about your crap team in a crap town called Brookings. Can't believe how easily Scheels Sioux Falls rolled over for a bunch of hicks from Brookings.

NDSU1980
03-03-2016, 01:27 AM
There absolutely would be people throwing a fit and people who were indifferent, you know that as well as I do

You guys will complain about anything and everything. Get a pair and grow up. It's easy to see why you'll never be going anywhere deep in the playoffs.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:27 AM
lol at the loser bunny turd fans.......hardly anyone cares in Sioux Falls about your crap team in a crap town called Brookings. Can't believe how easily Scheels Sioux Falls rolled over for a bunch of hicks from Brookings.

Yes, obviously nobody. Not enough to force them to cancel an event celebrating their rivals or anything. Oh wait.....

SDbison
03-03-2016, 01:28 AM

FYI the show wasnt for YOU and your ilk to celebrate our accomplishments. It was for NDSU fans that live in the area. You have to remember 98% of bunny fans live in and around Brookings. Sioux Falls could give a shit about SDSU. They care more about the Augie Doggies. SDSU following is very limited so they don't know what you are talking about.

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Not really related but 6868

SDbison
03-03-2016, 01:29 AM
Yes, obviously nobody. Not enough to force them to cancel an event celebrating their rivals or anything. Oh wait.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk lol.....a bunch of former SDSU football players and Brookings residents were the ones who bitched.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:30 AM
You guys will complain about anything and everything. Get a pair and grow up. It's easy to see why you'll never be going anywhere deep in the playoffs.

Tell me the correlation between laying down for your rival fan base and making it deep in the playoffs. I'm very excited to see this response. I'm sure it will be well thought out. Cause honestly, it seems like it would be the opposite.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:31 AM
Not really related but 6868

Miss me? rofl

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 01:32 AM

i, for one, would love to attend your womans basketball summit league championship parade!

SDbison
Tell me the correlation between laying down for your rival fan base and making it deep in the playoffs. I'm very excited to see this response. I'm sure it will be well thought out. Cause honestly, it seems like it would be the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You turd fans and your players lay down all the time.........why change now?

Thumper 76
i, for one, would love to attend your womans basketball summit league championship parade!

Unfortunately, that's the one that worries me more :S

SanDakotaState
Why would Scheels/NDSU choose this weekend for the trophies to come to Sioux Falls? It's like they new something that involves a bunch of SDSU fans is happening. Why do you guys even care if the trophies are in Sioux Falls this weekend anyways? It's not like NDSU fans are going to be in Sioux Falls to see them on Sunday. If anything, they should have scheduled it for Tuesday.

scottietohottie
03-03-2016, 01:34 AM
I'm closing my Dacotah Bank account tomorrow. Fuck Brookings.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Guess they don't have a Home Depot or Scheels in Brookings yet..........but I hear they have a Taco Johns.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Why would Scheels/NDSU choose this weekend for the trophies to come to Sioux Falls? It's like they new something that involves a bunch of SDSU fans is happening. Why do you guys even care if the trophies are in Sioux Falls this weekend anyways? It's not like NDSU fans are going to be in Sioux Falls to see them on Sunday. If anything, they should have scheduled it for Tuesday.

Bison fans won't be there Tuesday either

NDSU1980
03-03-2016, 01:36 AM
You have to remember 98% of bunny fans live in and around Brookings. Sioux Falls could give a shit about SDSU. They care more about the Augie Doggies. SDSU following is very limited so they don't know what you are talking about.
Actually, Brookings is such a shit hole that most of the SDSU grads leave the area as soon as they can. If you don't believe me, ask Thumper.

SDbison
Why would Scheels/NDSU choose this weekend for the trophies to come to Sioux Falls? It's like they new something that involves a bunch of SDSU fans is happening. Why do you guys even care if the trophies are in Sioux Falls this weekend anyways? It's not like NDSU fans are going to be in Sioux Falls to see them on Sunday. If anything, they should have scheduled it for Tuesday. I care.........plus it pisses you all off even more.

Bison"FANatic"
lol.....a bunch of former SDSU football players and Brookings residents were the ones who bitched.

So third shift at the Walmart was pissed is what you are saying.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 01:38 AM
Bison fans won't be there Tuesday either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Don't be so sure your Men will be playing on Tuesday. As for the women I hear USD will likely rain on your parade.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:40 AM
Don't be so sure your Men will be playing on Tuesday. As for the women I hear USD will likely rain on your parade.

Actually, I did say something to that effect earlier in the thread about the women. Also, now that I've cocked off, our men's team is surely doomed

NDSU1980
03-03-2016, 01:41 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIf it bothers you that much to know that our 5 trophies are in a city 60 miles or so away, then you are genuine cowards.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Actually, Brookings is such a shit hole that most of the SDSU grads leave the area as soon as they can. If you don't believe me, ask Thumper.

Oh look at you. Good catch lol, but if I could live in Brookings I would in a heartbeat.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:43 AM
If it bothers you that much to know that our 5 trophies are in a city 60 miles or so away, then you are genuine cowards.

That's actually the opposite. A coward would say yes sir right away sir, whatever you want cause your so big and bad. And that wasn't really an explanation, that's just calling names.

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 01:43 AM
Why because it's a big college sports weekend in Sioux Falls. It is not SDSU week in Sioux Falls.

If you are a sports fans the five trophies are a sight to see, a unique piece of sports history.

If you are a dipf#ck SDSU fan1, you think those trophies are about you.

1. This is a small subset of all SDSU fans.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 01:44 AM
So lets just say in bizarro world that SDSU won five national titles, brought your trophies to F'Hawksville and we bitched about it---what would you be saying on your board?

SDbison
03-03-2016, 01:44 AM
This thread is fun..........the butt hurt epicenter is in Brookings. I really don't care the trophy's won't make it to Sioux Falls. If this is the closest to victory SDSU fans can claim then I feel sorry for them. The best thing is I have enjoyed Bison football for nearly 50 years and love the passion of our program. I have witnessed the ups and downs of getting most of the 13 trophies and I was there for a majority of Bison games the past 15 years. Go Bison.......Bunnies suck!

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 01:45 AM
Oh look at you. Good catch lol, but if I could live in Brookings I would in a heartbeat.

Restraining orders are a b#tch, eh Thump Thump?

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:48 AM
Restraining orders are a b#tch, eh Thump Thump?

Yeah, that and careers. /purple

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Yeah, that and careers. /purple

I don't think you know how to purple.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 01:51 AM
So lets just say in bizarro world that SDSU won five national titles, brought your trophies to F'Hawksville and we bitched about it---what would you be saying on your board?

Not a thing personally, because I don't think it would be necessary for us to have a tour to towns by our surrounding universities areas to show our trophies off I guess. And I certainly wouldn't expect to not get a rivals fan base riled up about doing show and tell with them in their back yard. But that's just me.

scottietohottie
03-03-2016, 01:53 AM
Not a thing personally, because I don't think it would be necessary for us to have a tour to towns by our surrounding universities areas to show our trophies off I guess. And I certainly wouldn't expect to not get a rivals fan base riled up about doing show and tell with them in their back yard. But that's just me.

You do realize scheels is a Fargo based company and Sioux falls scheels probably sells more Bison stuff then wabbit gear.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 01:56 AM
What if we just bring down 4 of them?

Would that be OK?

Vet70
03-03-2016, 01:57 AM

Okay, I will rephrase--what would other people on your board say? We all know the answer.

aces1180
03-03-2016, 01:57 AM
I love this so much.

aces1180
03-03-2016, 01:58 AM

They are showing off those trophies to the fans who are interested in seeing them. Boo fucking hoo.

NDSU1980
03-03-2016, 02:00 AM
I love this so much.

So do I. Bunnies getting pissed because they can't get past the second round of the playoffs. I guess they figure if they don't see the trophies, we didn't really win them.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 02:02 AM
Okay, I will rephrase--what would other people on your board say? We all know the answer.

Oh some would say the same things you guys are Im sure. But I'm equally as sure you guys would be more vocal than our fan base, considering you are more vocal in general.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:03 AM
How bout just 3 then?

Which would be less offensive, the oldest three or the newest three? Maybe just the odd years?

Vet70
03-03-2016, 02:03 AM
You would think someone was forcing them to go see the trophies.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 02:04 AM
They are showing off those trophies to the fans who are interested in seeing them. Boo fucking hoo.

Then they can see them at one of the other locations then. Boo fucking hoo.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:05 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I think you forget, or don't know........Scheels corporate headquarters are in Fargo. They support all sorts of communities sports programs, but might be especially proud of the accomplishments of a certain team from Fargo. Last year there was a small, but decent selection of Bison gear at Scheels Sioux Falls and it sold well. No reason to think those fans and some non SDSU / USD fans would appreciate seeing the trophies. I would be surprised to find out any less than 80% of Sioux Falls could not care less about SDSU or USD.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 02:06 AM
Oh some would say the same things you guys are Im sure. But I'm equally as sure you guys would be more vocal than our fan base, considering you are more vocal in general.

If SDSU won 13 national championships your fans would be more vocal.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:07 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yes. We have reason to be more vocal about NDSU's accomplishments.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:08 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You know you are losing ...........again!

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 02:11 AM
If SDSU won 13 national championships your fans would be more vocal.

Absolutely, and the fact we are becoming more successful than we have been historically is most likely why we were vocal enough to stop this. Look I'm not saying that Scheels should or shouldn't have cancelled the event, but I do believe that SDSU fans are more than ok to be not happy about a company showcasing their rivals accomplishments in their back yard. And I think that there was enough push back to stop the event shows that SDSU is growing in popularity whether you guys like it or not.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 02:11 AM

Brookings became livable now that they finally got a Taco Bell.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 02:13 AM
Brookings became livable now that they finally got a Taco Bell.

Grew up where the closest Walmart was over an hour away, so there's more than enough in Brookings for me. I'm more of a late night Taco Johns guy myself though.

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 02:14 AM
You know you are losing ...........again!

You know you're losing when you resort to telling someone they are losing.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 02:17 AM
has this question been asked...

Does USD give a shit about this? At least they can beat NDSU, so they should probably be the ones to ask...not the school who has lost ??? straight games to NDSU.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 02:18 AM
Absolutely, and the fact we are becoming more successful than we have been historically is most likely why we were vocal enough to stop this. Look I'm not saying that Scheels should or shouldn't have cancelled the event, but I do believe that SDSU fans are more than ok to be not happy about a company showcasing their rivals accomplishments in their back yard. And I think that there was enough push back to stop the event shows that SDSU is growing in popularity whether you guys like it or not.

Like it or not your fans are coming across as cry babies.

aces1180
03-03-2016, 02:19 AM

Why? If NDSU is willing to take them there and Scheels is willing to host, there should not be a problem.

However, all this does is solidify the fact that SDSU and its fans are bitches...Hell, you are making UND fans look rational.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:19 AM

Yeah... don't argue with a Jacks fan about knowing when you're losing. :rofl:

aces1180
03-03-2016, 02:20 AM

Does USD give a shit about this? At least they can beat NDSU, so they should probably be the ones to ask...not the school who has lost ??? straight games to NDSU.

USD will surpass SDSU in all sports very soon...They are a program on the rise, while SDSU will soon be relegated to the NSIC.

Bison bison

have to agree.

"Hey stig, you're team is getting their ass handed to them!" I yelled from the stands.

He slowly turned around and retorted "The fact that you said that proves that you are in fact getting your ass handed to you!"

roadwarrior
After much deliberation it has now been decided to bring the Dakota Marker to the Sioux Falls Scheels store instead of the 5 championship trophies.

SDbison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I see what you did there. You must love abuse since you hangout and post here.

Bison Loaf

Listen, I feel for you, Thumper………….I really do. Complete demoralization is a bitch, man, and very hard to overcome (so I hear). It seems to me you guys should spend a little more energy and passion on trying to get NDSU to stop taking players out of "your own back yard". That would be a really good start for you guys. If we hadn't taken so many players out of your own back yard, and then wanted to recognize their efforts and satisfy the legion of fans that have come from said sacred back yard, then I'm sure this little misunderstanding might have been averted.

Oh………..and win something sometime. That would really help, too. And I'm not talking 5 Natty's either (I know, like who the hell does that, right?), but just one, man…………ONE. Then your bitching might actually come across as more, well,………….manly!'

Just trying to be helpful. Hang in there. It'll get better. Well no, not in your lifetime, but it will get better.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 02:21 AM
USD will surpass SDSU in all sports very soon...They are a program on the rise, while SDSU will soon be relegated to the NSIC.

SDSU, Augustana and Northern would be a hell of a rivalry. Look forward to watching those games on Midco Sports Network after the NDSU game ends on ESPN

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:23 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk How impressive........SDSU wins by bitching.......awesome show of athletic prowess.

ZHerd
03-03-2016, 02:25 AM
Bizon fans would have absolutely blown a gasket if the situation were reversed.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:25 AM
How impressive........SDSU wins by bitching......

I've heard they are a women's college.

SanDakotaState
03-03-2016, 02:26 AM

How many Commissioner Cups have USD and NDSU won? SDSU is going for a 4th straight this year (5 total).

gumby013
03-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Send the Marker instead?

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Bizon fans would have absolutely blown a gasket if the situation were reversed.

Nah, I'd think it would be hilarious if they took their women's basketball trophies to grand forks.

ZHerd
03-03-2016, 02:28 AM
Nah, I'd think it would be hilarious if they took their women's basketball trophies to grand forks.

Yes it would

Bison Loaf
03-03-2016, 02:29 AM
How many Commissioner Cups have USD and NDSU won? SDSU is going for a 4th straight this year.

Holy Crap! Crank up GameDay boys! They're comin' to Brookings for sure now!

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 02:29 AM
How many Commissioner Cups have USD and NDSU won? SDSU is going for a 4th straight this year.

lmao. Meanwhile, the entire SDSU fanbase just facepalmed this smack

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:30 AM
Is this shit hof worthy yet?

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 02:32 AM
Although you might think of rabbits as being quiet creatures, they can be pretty vocal when they need to get a specific point across.

Rabbits are most vocal when threatened. This is sure to occur when another animal comes in close proximity. In these cases, rabbits make a loud whiny noise that will make all other animals want to get the f#ck out of there and leave the f#cking rabbit and its brood to its long, lonely, pathetic, losery existence.

From Noises Rabbits Make: http://animals.mom.me/noises-rabbits-make-11157.html

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:33 AM
Sucks the trophies won't be at Sioux Falls Scheels, but shucks I will just tune in to any of the ESPN networks to watch the hours of daily discussion and video about NDSU and a Bison QB who will likely be the first QB taken in the NFL draft and very likely top 10 overall. Times are tough. On a different topic how many wins in the NCAA DI Basketball tourney do the Jacks have? How many Gameday appearances in Brookings?

56BISON73
03-03-2016, 02:34 AM

I can pretty much say we would give zero shits if you took your awards to Grand Forks. The idiots in GF that you would have to deal with is a different manner.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:34 AM
lmao. Meanwhile, the entire SDSU fanbase just facepalmed this smack

So what is that, like 7, 8 facepalms?

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 02:35 AM
I can pretty much say we would give zero shits if you took your awards to Grand Forks. The idiots in GF that you would have to deal with is a different manner.

Right.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 02:36 AM
What the heck is a Commissioners Cup? Someone help me out here so I can be impressed.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:37 AM
Is this shit hof worthy yet? We are just getting started........

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:39 AM
What the heck is a Commissioners Cup? Someone help me out here so I can be impressed.

Philippine Basketball Association Commissioner's Cup, also known as the 2015 PLDT Home TelPad-PBA Commissioner's Cup for sponsorship reasons,

That was first result from Google

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 02:39 AM

It's the award they give to schools that still field men's tennis.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:43 AM
What the heck is a Commissioners Cup? Someone help me out here so I can be impressed. Having all of your teams finish middle of the pack in conference standings will secure this stupid reward. I will take a bunch of number 1's, a few mid pack finishes and a couple near the bottom each year compared to winning what essentially is a reward for mediocrity. The point scoring does not reward enough difference for getting a number 1 vs. 3 vs. 5 vs. 7 finish.

Bison Loaf
03-03-2016, 02:43 AM

Something for not getting thrown off in an Equestrian event? Just a wild guess. :confused:

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 02:44 AM
It's the award they give to schools that still field men's tennis.

Unless SanDakota goes to every SDSU sporting event, all day every day and can name 1 tennis player, diver, swimmer, men and womens soccer player, a softball player, wrestler, baseball player and volleyball player...then he'd have some merit with the commissioners cup mic drop

Vet70
03-03-2016, 02:45 AM
Sucks the trophies won't be at Sioux Falls Scheels, but shucks I will just tune in to any of the ESPN networks to watch the hours of daily discussion and video about NDSU and a Bison QB who will likely be the first QB taken in the NFL draft and very likely top 10 overall. Times are tough. On a different topic how many wins in the NCAA DI Basketball tourney do the Jacks have? How many Gameday appearances in Brookings?

Dang it, I wish you had not brought this up--now they are going to gripe and keep ESPN out of their "backyard."

SanDakotaState
03-03-2016, 02:47 AM
Having all of your teams finish middle of the pack in conference standings will secure this stupid reward. I will take a bunch of number 1's, a few mid pack finishes and a couple near the bottom each year compared to winning what essentially is a reward for mediocrity. The point scoring does not reward enough difference for getting a number 1 vs. 3 vs. 5 vs. 7 finish.

Try finishing top 3 in 16-18 sponsored sports.

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 02:48 AM

Nobody cares.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:48 AM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:49 AM
Ripping on Bunny fans is just too easy......then again they have a stupid looking mascot that reminds me of bugs bunny......hard to respect that.

Bison Loaf
03-03-2016, 02:49 AM
Unless SanDakota goes to every SDSU sporting event, all day every day and can name 1 tennis player, diver, swimmer, men and womens soccer player, a softball player, wrestler, baseball player and volleyball player...then he'd have some merit with the commissioners cup mic drop

Hell, I bet he can't even name a Jacks football player, but could damn sure name every South Dakota boy that has earned a ring at that effin' NDSU, and then make sure that not a single one of those rings cross the friggin' state line. Take that, Scheels!

SanDakotaState
03-03-2016, 02:51 AM

Let me get look at the rosters first, then I'll get back to you.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 02:51 AM

At NDSU, they have shareholders.

You dont even have cup holders.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 02:52 AM

I get it now---participation trophies.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 02:52 AM
Try finishing top 3 in 16-18 sponsored sports. You did? congrats for finishing #2 or lower a bunch of times. I have a participation ribbon that my kids didn't want.........I will send it to ya!

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 02:54 AM

wow. even less popular than my sweaty balls.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Can Scheels bring those commish cups up to Fargo?

56BISON73
03-03-2016, 02:55 AM
You cant make this shit up. :rofl:

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 02:57 AM

sad really.

Bison Loaf
03-03-2016, 03:00 AM
Can Scheels bring those commish cups up to Fargo?

Over my dead body!

But I'll gladly host them in my tailgate. I'm nothing if not magnanimous.

KilldeerBison
03-03-2016, 03:01 AM

And, how many National Championships in football? They have to admit that NDSU is an excellent ambassador for the MVFC, lots better than the Jacks. Let the results speak for themselves.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 03:02 AM
Can Scheels bring those commish cups up to Fargo? Oh no.........not the SDSU commish cups in Fargo........such a blow to NDSU pride. I could never get over this.......SDSU sheer dominance!

Vet70
03-03-2016, 03:04 AM
Over my dead body!

But I'll gladly host them in my tailgate. I'm nothing if not magnanimous.

From what I hear you host all sorts of undesirables.

SDbison
03-03-2016, 03:07 AM
And, how many National Championships in football? They have to admit that NDSU is an excellent ambassador for the MVFC, lots better than the Jacks. Let the results speak for themselves. These SDSU fans must be besides themselves about NDSU's success. I was about to feel sorry for them, but then this trophy thing happened. Now I will just laugh at them.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 03:13 AM
Rep to BisonJD for starting this part of the thread. :rofl:

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 03:15 AM
Seems fitting for the title of this thread... does SDSU have a picture of all four of their bridesmaids cups?

KilldeerBison
03-03-2016, 03:16 AM
Oh no.........not the SDSU commish cups in Fargo........such a blow to NDSU pride. I could never get over this.......SDSU sheer dominance!

Ship them through El'Forko, the press and photo opps would be tremendous. Bubbles would never give them back. They would say: we own the commish cups and the nickel.

NDSU1980
03-03-2016, 03:19 AM
Ship them through El'Forko, the press and photo opps would be tremendous. Bubbles would never give them back.

Why would he give them back? Anyone can win 5 Natties in football, but the Commissioners Cup is so rare that no one has even ever heard of it. It's mythical, just like a fairy or a unicorn.

aces1180
03-03-2016, 03:24 AM
How many Commissioner Cups have USD and NDSU won? SDSU is going for a 4th straight this year (5 total).

That will get you on ESPN multiple times a year...Keep bumping your chests about that.

aces1180
03-03-2016, 03:27 AM
Rep to BisonJD for starting this part of the thread. :rofl:

I deserves its own thread.

Da Bison
03-03-2016, 03:27 AM
After much deliberation it has now been decided to bring the Dakota Marker to the Sioux Falls Scheels store instead of the 5 championship trophies.
https://goo.gl/photos/bEc212hyN6az1EhK9

The answer is :
What is something no current SDSU player has ever touched. :cool:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
03-03-2016, 06:05 AM

I used to never see Bison stuff in GF. See it a bunch every time Im there now.

ndsubison1
03-03-2016, 06:12 AM
How bout just 3 then?

Which would be less offensive, the oldest three or the newest three? Maybe just the odd years?

Only the trophies when we beat them in the playoffs

Thumper 76
03-03-2016, 06:22 AM
Only the trophies when we beat them in the playoffs

Lol goddamn it I hate you guys sometimes

gumby013
03-03-2016, 11:43 AM
How close can we get the trophies to them without them complaining? Dakota Magic? Sisseton?

StL Bison Fan
03-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Perhaps all Bison fans should have the 5 trophy picture at at the Summit tourney?
Like the signs they hand out for the team walk in frisco.
That would look just fine on tv.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 12:13 PM
How close can we get the trophies to them without them complaining? Dakota Magic? Sisseton?

Fargo is too close for them. They have a big "backyard" and we are on their lawn.

Mr Meaty
03-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Perhaps all Bison fans should have the 5 trophy picture at at the Summit tourney?

:judges::judges::judges:

Vet70
03-03-2016, 12:16 PM

This, and I cant wait for the Bunnies game day sign thread this Fall.

Bison Dan
03-03-2016, 12:31 PM

Only because you offer more sports. It's simple math.

gumby013
03-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Fargo is too close for them. They have a big "backyard" and we are on their lawn.

UND calls it Lebensraum.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 12:43 PM
UND calls it Lebensraum.

Now that is funny. :rofl:

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 12:46 PM
I don't think it's anything personal, SDSU just doesn't like National Championship trophies period. Just isn't their style.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 12:54 PM
They have a big "backyard".

*insert Tatanka style SDSU cheerleader joke*

Vet70
03-03-2016, 01:06 PM
*insert Tatanka style SDSU cheerleader joke*

:bunnyb::rimshot:

Bison Loaf
03-03-2016, 01:39 PM
From what I hear you host all sorts of undesirables.

Very true. It's so bad, a few SDSU Commissioner Cup trophy's would probably class up the place a little! :biggrin:

jackrabbit1979
03-03-2016, 01:51 PM
OK, enough guys. Matt Larsen just called and told me the real reason he's not sending the trophies to Sioux Falls...He was afraid they'd outnumber the number of Bison fans at the actual Summit League tourney. Mystery solved.

TransAmBison
03-03-2016, 01:53 PM
This is just awesome...SDSU is in a no win situation. Option 1: Roll over and ignore that the 5 trophies are in SF. Just watch quietly and let potential recruits see them close to home. Option 2: Throw a fit and draw attention to the situation, not to mention any argument will just feed Bison Nation.

I do not think there was any good outcome for SDSU in this one...much like football playoff time.

coyotecrazie5
03-03-2016, 02:03 PM

I don't particularly like it, but I don't care enough to make an uproar about it or to threaten to not come to the store.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 02:07 PM
OK, enough guys. Matt Larsen just called and told me the real reason he's not sending the trophies to Sioux Falls...He was afraid they'd outnumber the number of Bison fans at the actual Summit League tourney. Mystery solved.

That's okay, we will take them down to Frisco next year and that will be five more than the SDSU fans that will be there.

roadwarrior
03-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Those trophies made their way to the Grand Forks Scheels store a couple of weeks ago. Where was the uproar from the F'N Hawk fans?

Also heard this morning that "Roscoe" is going to introduce a bill next session to outlaw the "trophy tours".

scottietohottie
03-03-2016, 02:25 PM
Cedar falls has a scheels.

aces1180
03-03-2016, 02:25 PM

Congrats to your fans for driving across town.

RowdyRabbit
03-03-2016, 02:32 PM
I don't know...maybe it's because I'm not an SDSU alum, maybe it makes me a bad SDSU fan, but I was kind of looking forward to the potential of checking out the trophy display. (It's my "off year" for entire tournament pass, but I may go tuesday if SDSU makes finals).

I guess I'm passed the point of bitter jealousy (that was after the back to back) about what NDSU has done and have reached the point of being downright impressed.

BadlandsBison
03-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Maybe the Sioux falls Scheels could make several wax replicas of Nate Wolters and place them around the store. Like the wax presidents in Fargo.

Or even better, several wax replicas of basketball trophies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

tjbison
03-03-2016, 03:18 PM
What a bunch of crybabies

KilldeerBison
03-03-2016, 03:35 PM
Maybe the Sioux falls Scheels could make several wax replicas of Nate Wolters and place them around the store. Like the wax presidents in Fargo.

Or even better, several wax replicas of basketball trophies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Wax replicas of the commish cup, could use them as portable urinals next time in Brookings.

ndsubison1
03-03-2016, 03:45 PM

Oxbow. #10char

El_Chapo
03-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Serious question.

Do you want hando myself & unbison to hold up signs at center court row 5 of:

A) 5 natl trophies
B) 3 Summit Title Trophies

Please advise. Need to know by Friday AM.

We will also walk these throughout the scheels store sunday afternoon and BWWS.

EC8CH
03-03-2016, 04:02 PM

Chub's Pub?

SanDakotaState
03-03-2016, 04:20 PM
What a bunch of crybabies

Right? Getting all upset because their fcs football trophies won't be on display in Sioux Falls during the SLT weekend.

HandoEX
03-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Does anyone have a picture of all 3 of the summit leage bball trophies?

SanDakotaState
03-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Does anyone have a picture of all 3 of the summit leage bball trophies?

I'll be sure to get one on Tuesday and post it.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Is that when the women's tournament is done?

SanDakotaState
03-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Is that when the women's tournament is done?

Yeah it is Tuesday afternoon. I forget that your team didn't qualify due to finishing last place. I should have told you. I'll have the picture of our womens 7th trophy along with the mens 3rd sometime Tuesday night after the men's game.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Yeah it is Tuesday afternoon. I forget that your team didn't qualify due to finishing last place. I should have told you. I'll have the picture of our womens 7th trophy along with the mens 3rd sometime Tuesday night after the men's game.
Looking forward to it. But that might offend ipfw fans so I'll just take my business elsewhere

coyotecrazie5
03-03-2016, 04:47 PM
It is going to be funny when SDSU doesn't win either of them.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 04:50 PM
It is going to be funny when SDSU doesn't win either of them.
Lulz. Was waiting for USD to show up...like I said, they should have the real say in this since they just beat NDSU.

Siouxfallsbison
03-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Its funny that SDSU fans think that Sioux Falls is their territory. Maybe the SDSU coaches could drive the 50 minutes to Sioux Falls and get in the schools and recruit. NDSU coaches are at Washington High School all the time. Very seldom do I see an SDSU coach.

BisonHorns
03-03-2016, 05:02 PM
USD and SDSU smack talking each other on the NDSU forum. I am on the Yotes side. Win or lose they do it with more class!

1998braves64
03-03-2016, 05:30 PM

Get 'er done. Hope to see this! It would be a nice jab back at the rivals. Since Scheel's couldn't bring them we decided to!

Of course they'll complain about "buttfootball" or something.

tjbison
03-03-2016, 06:13 PM
This is awesome stuff, just more proof South Dakota as a whole is NDSU's bitch

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yote 53
03-03-2016, 06:19 PM
USD fans aren't pissed. We're sitting right next to Bison fans and laughing at SDSU. This whole episode just flushes out how insecure they really are. USD fans are fine with it because we are comfortable in our own skin and confident towards the future. Congrats on all the Bison success, it just tastes that much sweeter when we beat you. All that and we have the 24-21 thing to fall back on. SDSU fans they have, well, women's basketball. Oh wait, we've taken that mantle from them too.

Mr Meaty
03-03-2016, 06:27 PM
USD fans aren't pissed. We're sitting right next to Bison fans and laughing at SDSU. This whole episode just flushes out how insecure they really are. USD fans are fine with it because we are comfortable in our own skin and confident towards the future. Congrats on all the Bison success, it just tastes that much sweeter when we beat you. All that and we have the 24-21 thing to fall back on. SDSU fans they have, well, women's basketball. Oh wait, we've taken that mantle from them too.

:duel: I like this a lot.

Yote 53
03-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Another thought, if they won't let you bring the trophies to Sioux Falls maybe there is another way to show off all that bling so the SDSU fans can take a gander at them? I know a guy who is really good at putting together billboard ads and placing them in the Brookings area, maybe I could hook you guys up? He does really good work and has gotten good results at ruffling the fur of Bunny fans in the past.

cbline
03-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Another thought, if they won't let you bring the trophies to Sioux Falls maybe there is another way to show off all that bling so the SDSU fans can take a gander at them? I know a guy who is really good at putting together billboard ads and placing them in the Brookings area, maybe I could hook you guys up? He does really good work and has gotten good results at ruffling the fur of Bunny fans in the past.

Yote 53 sounds like an "An enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of guy.

Yote 53
03-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Let's just say we share a mutual disdain for the Rabbits.

HerdThat!
03-03-2016, 07:16 PM
No championship shirts with 5 trophies on them will be allowed at the Summit Tourney as well

cbline
03-03-2016, 07:37 PM
No championship shirts with 5 trophies on them will be allowed at the Summit Tourney as well

In the words of Walter Sobchak in "The Big Lebowski": "The Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint."

DORMIE
03-03-2016, 07:57 PM
My seat at the DOME is just behind the Bank of the West box. As they probably have a branch in Vermillion, the box was all Coyote fans. They did not expect to win as they were high 5ing on the first first down. As the second half went on and the game got closer they got more surprised. They were very giddy and grateful after the victory. Very classy.

TBone
03-03-2016, 08:24 PM
I will pay for and be at the Saturday game holding the sign of 5 trophies if someone will produce sign.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 08:32 PM
My seat at the DOME is just behind the Bank of the West box. As they probably have a branch in Vermillion, the box was all Coyote fans. They did not expect to win as they were high 5ing on the first first down. As the second half went on and the game got closer they got more surprised. They were very giddy and grateful after the victory. Very classy.

which box is this? need to know for 2017 when I go throw a coke on them

NDSU1980
03-03-2016, 08:46 PM
You know, if sdsu had said nothing, no one would have paid much attention. People would have seen them and that would have been it. Instead the bunnies look like idiots and everyone has heard about the plight of our 5 trophies. I like the idea of blanketing the BB tourney as well as the game next fall with pictures of the trophies. Stupid rabbits. (actually that's redundant, one just implies the other)

Vet70
03-03-2016, 08:50 PM

Please post a picture of all of your national championship trophies---any one of your national championship trophies.

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 08:50 PM
I see what you did there...

...said no Jacks fan, ever.

BisonNation11
03-03-2016, 08:58 PM
You know, if sdsu had said nothing, no one would have paid much attention. People would have seen them and that would have been it. Instead the bunnies look like idiots and everyone has heard about the plight of our 5 trophies. I like the idea of blanketing the BB tourney as well as the game next fall with pictures of the trophies. Stupid rabbits. (actually that's redundant, one just implies the other)

I say next fall the student section should make fat heads of the natty trophies and Dakota Markers. So 5 natty's and what, 6, consecutive Dakota Markers? Hold those up all game and let them take a gander. Do the same thing with the rings while they're at it.

Vet70
03-03-2016, 09:02 PM
I say next fall the student section should make fat heads of the natty trophies and Dakota Markers. So 5 natty's and what, 6, consecutive Dakota Markers? Hold those up all game and let them take a gander. Do the same thing with the rings while they're at it.

Since SDSU is big on bragging about conference championships throw those in for good measure.

MNLonghorn10
03-03-2016, 09:04 PM
do a commissioners cup standings fathead too

Bisonator98
03-03-2016, 09:55 PM

Make this happen! Put a huge billboard up with our 5 Trophies along with the Dakota Marker trophy and have it say "Suck it wabbits!":biggrin:

jacks1
03-03-2016, 09:56 PM

USD fans? All 7 of you?

Bison bison
03-03-2016, 10:03 PM

Feel the pain.

Christopher Moen
03-03-2016, 11:58 PM

sad really.

Got some bad new for you, your sweaty balls appear to have the flatlined after 2011.

Bison bison
03-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Got some bad new for you, your sweaty balls appear to have the flatlined after 2011.

Dude.

Learn to read the chart.

My sweaty balls have been consistent performers for five years.

MNLonghorn10
03-04-2016, 12:47 AM
your balls still sweat? i thought they were dried up and useless at your age

Thumper 76
03-04-2016, 12:50 AM

Lol you have eight place an 0-4 record against SDSU since going DI and you have to play in the Dump. We've had more than our fair share of punishment from the Bison, but don't pretend you are even close right now. Go back to your varmint hole.

Christopher Moen
03-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Dude.

Learn to read the chart.

My sweaty balls have been consistent performers for five years.

Well, I'm no doc, so I'll just take your word.

Christopher Moen
03-04-2016, 01:40 AM
I don't know why SDSU is defending a city they don't reside in, but instead of bringing our trophies, I suggest we send an offering gift of peace:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IQCNypTq5Fo/hqdefault.jpg

Who knows, maybe until one of them realizes what this is, it will become a basketball traveling trophy like the Dakota Marker or the bell trophy Chris Bono started this year for wrestling.

jackrabbit1979
03-04-2016, 02:51 AM

Just make sure he leaves out the apostrophe...

dewey
03-04-2016, 02:54 AM

A billboard in Brookings with the 5 straight FCS trophies would be freaking awesome! Kind of like the USD billboard from a few years ago about a coyot chasing a jackrabbit and saying "having old time friend over for dinner".

Dewey

THEsocalledfan
03-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Lol you have eight place an 0-4 record against SDSU since going DI and you have to play in the Dump. We've had more than our fair share of punishment from the Bison, but don't pretend you are even close right now. Go back to your varmint hole.

Thumper, have not gone back and read what your position is, but this whole thing is pretty lame IMHO. My son was really stoked to see all 5 and there are a lot of Bison fans in Sioux Falls. What really got me is if folks are so outraged, why are the not outraged on Stig getting his ass kicked over and over and over...... (For the record, I like Stig, but the deck is still stacked against him and the boosters need to work to finish fixing those issues)

StL Bison Fan
03-04-2016, 12:38 PM
I find it interesting that a group of people in a town how many miles away? Give a darn what a business does.
Dont go there. Dont shop there. Case closed.
You dont see Grand Forks whining and they have turned being victims into an art form.

SDbison
03-04-2016, 06:27 PM
I think SDSU has bigger issues like getting more than one tenth of one percent of their alumni in Sioux Falls to travel 50 miles to Brookings to watch a football game. In general Sioux Falls residents don't give a shit about the Jacks. LOL how Brookings owned Scheels by threatening to not spend their $12.67 at Scheels if NDSU's trophies made an appearance.

StL Bison Fan
03-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Someone please bring a sign to SFalls that says 'Free the Frisco Five'. I dont get to go:(

75NOVA
03-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Hey Thump, Are you gunna wear your " 6 Consecutive Time Runner Up Dakota Marker Game" tee shirt to Sioux Falls?

jacks1
03-04-2016, 07:50 PM
I think SDSU has bigger issues like getting more than one tenth of one percent of their alumni in Sioux Falls to travel 50 miles to Brookings to watch a football game. In general Sioux Falls residents don't give a shit about the Jacks. LOL how Brookings owned Scheels by threatening to not spend their $12.67 at Scheels if NDSU's trophies made an appearance.
Question: Will you be making the 20 minute drive to support Bison basketball this weekend?

SDbison
03-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Question: Will you be making the 20 minute drive to support Bison basketball this weekend? Nope.......can't stand to be anywhere near jackass basketball fans.

SDbison
03-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Question: Will you be making the 20 minute drive to support Bison basketball this weekend? I put thousands of miles on my vehicles, and spend thousands of dollars each year traveling to attend Bison football games. There are probably several thousands of Bison football fans like me. The number of SDSU football and basketball fans combined that travel like this can be counted in hundreds, not thousands.

Bison bison
03-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Is it too late to print off a 'Dakota Marker - back to back to back to back to back to back Runner Up' t-shirt and put it on the front of a t-shirt rack at the Sioux Falls Scheels?

SDbison
03-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Question: Will you be making the 20 minute drive to support Bison basketball this weekend? One final comment, I am not as much of a basketball fan as football. No tailgate in basketball and the game is too short. I will likely watch on ESPN3. Hope the Bunny turds lose in the first round.

EC8CH
03-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Is a Jacks fan seriously talking smack about how well our fanbase travels.

Pro tip: A city doesn't really count as travel if it's where you go to find the closest home depot.

jacks1
03-04-2016, 09:22 PM
One final comment, I am not as much of a basketball fan as football. No tailgate in basketball and the game is too short. I will likely watch on ESPN3. Hope the Bunny turds lose in the first round.
All cool stories. A simple 'No' would've sufficed...

SDbison
03-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Is a Jacks fan seriously talking smack about how well our fanbase travels.

Pro tip: A city doesn't really count as travel if it's where you go to find the closest home depot. Yeah but, Sioux Falls is the epicenter of small college basketball and the jack wabbits and Augie Doggie gods gift to local fans. Nobody can compare as they got Denny Sanford to buy them home court advantage without having to earn it.

RowdyRabbit
03-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Would I be the only one not surprised if the trophies do still end up in Sioux Falls this weekend?

Put out the story that it's cancelled to get people to shut up about it, then bring them anyway after realizing they shouldn't cave to a vocal minority (like everythink else in the world it seems)?

Would that be bad PR?

Vet70
03-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Is it too late to print off a 'Dakota Marker - back to back to back to back to back to back Runner Up' t-shirt and put it on the front of a t-shirt rack at the Sioux Falls Scheels?

There will be all hell to pay! Protests and riots will ensue. It will be pointed out that it is not fair. Whatever happens do not under any circumstances cross state lines.

Vet70
03-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Would I be the only one not surprised if the trophies do still end up in Sioux Falls this weekend?

Put out the story that it's cancelled to get people to shut up about it, then bring them anyway after realizing they shouldn't cave to a vocal minority (like everythink else in the world it seems)?

Would that be bad PR?

Sorry, no can do--- some wabbit fans will be upset and cry about other people bringing things into "their backyard."

A1pigskin
03-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Yeah but, Sioux Falls is the epicenter of small college basketball and the jack wabbits and Augie Doggie gods gift to local fans. Nobody can compare as they got Denny Sanford to buy them home court advantage without having to earn it.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

unbison
03-06-2016, 01:06 PM
We don't need to talk football as we have 3 summit titles they have 2 we are back to back champs and we have a chip and a chair.....so watch out bunny fans kory has always made the championship game and I'm guessing we will be back again

So maybe what schemes could do is display our 3 men's trophies and their 2 we could share the day at scheels in Sioux Falls and w still win