PDA

View Full Version : Iowa tickets

NDSU_grad
02-17-2016, 09:41 PM
$65 face value for NDSU. I don't know what the secondary market's been like recently. I copied and pasted this excerpt from the Iowa board.

"Single-game tickets will go on sale at a later date, but face values for each game are set: $85 for Wisconsin and Michigan; $80 for Iowa State; $70 for Northwestern and Nebraska; and $65 for Miami and North Dakota State. Youth tickets are priced at $25 for the Miami, North Dakota State and Nebraska games."

THEsocalledfan
02-17-2016, 09:44 PM
$65 face value for NDSU. I don't know what the secondary market's been like recently. I copied and pasted this excerpt from the Iowa board.

"Single-game tickets will go on sale at a later date, but face values for each game are set: $85 for Wisconsin and Michigan; $80 for Iowa State; $70 for Northwestern and Nebraska; and $65 for Miami and North Dakota State. Youth tickets are priced at $25 for the Miami, North Dakota State and Nebraska games."

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This mean they think NDSU is a gimme and demand will be soft. Which means a VERY NDSU friendly stadium. Can't wait until they see us bring a Nebraska quality crowd and they wonder WTF is going on like K St.

NDSU_grad
02-17-2016, 09:50 PM
OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This mean they think NDSU is a gimme and demand will be soft. Which means a VERY NDSU friendly stadium. Can't wait until they see us bring a Nebraska quality crowd and they wonder WTF is going on like K St.

I think they just know the casual fan (which probably makes up 3/4 of most fanbases) sees NDSU on the schedule and thinks patsy and loses interest. You're right about our potential crowd though. It's a 70,000 seat stadium that they had a tough time getting to 90% attendance with a 12-0 regular season. I would expect demand to be up, but I think there will be plenty of single game tickets available through Iowa, as well as tons available on the secondary market from Iowa season ticket holders who will think this game will be a blowout.

westnodak93bison
02-17-2016, 09:50 PM
OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This mean they think NDSU is a gimme and demand will be soft. Which means a VERY NDSU friendly stadium. Can't wait until they see us bring a Nebraska quality crowd and beat them. Then they wonder WTF is going on like K St.

Fifu

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

THEsocalledfan
02-17-2016, 10:39 PM
I think they just know the casual fan (which probably makes up 3/4 of most fanbases) sees NDSU on the schedule and thinks patsy and loses interest. You're right about our potential crowd though. It's a 70,000 seat stadium that they had a tough time getting to 90% attendance with a 12-0 regular season. I would expect demand to be up, but I think there will be plenty of single game tickets available through Iowa, as well as tons available on the secondary market from Iowa season ticket holders who will think this game will be a blowout.

How is that different than my comment? Casual fan sees it as a gimme.....

A1pigskin
02-18-2016, 01:16 AM
I heard some rumblings that Iowa may buy out NDSU.

56BISON73
02-18-2016, 01:21 AM

Whose rumbling?

56BISON73
02-18-2016, 01:22 AM

Just not interested.

southcliffbison
02-18-2016, 01:43 AM

Do you really think that Gary Barta would do that ? I mean why even schedule the damn game then, sign contracts, print programs, etc., etc and not play it. Besides, GT wouldn't let him do it anyway. In Gene, we trust.

Bison 4 Life
02-18-2016, 01:44 AM
Whose rumbling?

Probably their board.

56BISON73
02-18-2016, 03:18 AM
I received my invoice for my Iowa season tickets today. NDSU is on the schedule.

NDSU_grad
02-18-2016, 12:21 PM

No big deal. I just took your comment to mean you think that the Iowa administration and football staff is taking the game lightly, which I don't think is the case. They're just reacting to the perceptions of their fans.

southcliffbison
02-18-2016, 03:05 PM
Hey, let's all hope they take us lightly. Good !!! In fact, a couple of weeks before the game, someone should spread a rumor on their board that half of the o line is suspended for that game for some fictitious reason. Wouldn't that be a hoot !!!!!

IzzyFlexion
02-18-2016, 03:17 PM
Hey, let's all hope they take us lightly. Good !!! In fact, a couple of weeks before they game, someone should spread a rumor on their board that half of the o line is suspended for that game for some fictitious reason. Wouldn't that be a hoot !!!!!

I'd go with........................"we've lost our stud QB to the NFL...........we're f*cked!!"

Bison Loaf
02-18-2016, 04:20 PM
Hey, let's all hope they take us lightly. Good !!! In fact, a couple of weeks before they game, someone should spread a rumor on their board that half of the o line is suspended for that game for some fictitious reason. Wouldn't that be a hoot !!!!!

I'd go with........................"we've lost our stud QB to the NFL...........we're f*cked!!"

Reminds of Iowa State a couple of years ago. We were tailgating amongst a throng of Cyclone fans and while talking with a couple of them, noticed how unconfident they were in general as a fanbase.

So one guy says he doesn't feel good at all about the game today and "you guys (NDSU) are going to beat us." Trying to be good guests and talk these young fellas down from the ledge, I say " No, no now. I think it's going to be a good game. We lost 25 seniors from last year, you know." One guy gets a hopeful look on his face as says, "You lost 25 starters from last year? Maybe we WILL win today then!"

Well, first of all, I don't know HOW you actually lose 25 starters (maybe include special teams?) and certainly alcohol was a factor in everyone's thought processes, but I then had to open my big mouth and reverse all my good psychological repair by saying, "Well no. We lost 25 SENIORS, they weren't ALL starters. I think we've got about 14 starters back."

The guy's face fell in an instant. "You've got 14 starters back this year?!! .........................Oh, sh&t!! We're screwed!"

.............and of course, these Cyclone fans ended up being right! :)

CyPanth
02-19-2016, 08:52 PM

90% is quite generous for Eastern Iowa University attendance last year. I doubt if they even had 90% sales, let alone attendance. Looking forward to the invasion of the Bison.

CyPanth
02-19-2016, 08:55 PM
Reminds of Iowa State a couple of years ago. We were tailgating amongst a throng of Cyclone fans and while talking with a couple of them, noticed how unconfident they were in general as a fanbase.

So one guy says he doesn't feel good at all about the game today and "you guys (NDSU) are going to beat us." Trying to be good guests and talk these young fellas down from the ledge, I say " No, no now. I think it's going to be a good game. We lost 25 seniors from last year, you know." One guy gets a hopeful look on his face as says, "You lost 25 starters from last year? Maybe we WILL win today then!"

Well, first of all, I don't know HOW you actually lose 25 starters (maybe include special teams?) and certainly alcohol was a factor in everyone's thought processes, but I then had to open my big mouth and reverse all my good psychological repair by saying, "Well no. We lost 25 SENIORS, they weren't ALL starters. I think we've got about 14 starters back."

The guy's face fell in an instant. "You've got 14 starters back this year?!! .........................Oh, sh&t!! We're screwed!"

.............and of course, these Cyclone fans ended up being right! :)

You have won more national championships in football than Iowa State has gone to bowls! We find ways to lose at football.

Yet still have great tailgating.

For the record, I wasn't the Cyclone fan in the story. I predicted an Iowa State win all the way and my memory was erased of anything after we got the 14-0 lead.

Bison Loaf
02-19-2016, 09:07 PM
You have won more national championships in football than Iowa State has gone to bowls! We find ways to lose at football.

For the record, I wasn't the Cyclone fan in the story. I predicted an Iowa State win all the way and my memory was erased of anything after we got the 14-0 lead.

Fun tailgate and nice people. I have no complaints. :)

EC8CH
02-19-2016, 10:11 PM
Fun tailgate and nice people. I have no complaints. :)

And Superdog Carts!

THEsocalledfan
02-21-2016, 04:02 AM

That was a hell of a buzz kill, but thankfully things improved! BTW, I bet a lot of Clone fans probably don't understand the NFL talent who beat them that day; no reason to hang your head on that game in retrospect. (Crockett, Wentz, and Emmanuel were all huge that game.)

Rock
02-21-2016, 03:16 PM
Be cool if Barta and Taylor are friendly enough to set a "blackout" game or similar so NDSU fans can stand out on tv wearing yellow or white.

Guessing scheels and NDSU wouldn't mind a whiteout game to sell the third color.

Bison 4 Life
02-21-2016, 03:19 PM

Believe me, your tailgating and atmosphere are the envy of at least one Big 12 school.

56BISON73
06-15-2016, 11:18 PM
The NDSU allotment is in the North end zone, Sec 134 upper rows. Sec 135 upper rows. Sec 101 lower rows. Sec 101 people got screwed. Theyre terrible seats.

westnodak93bison
06-16-2016, 12:16 AM
How many empty seats will there be?

ByeSonBusiness
06-16-2016, 01:17 AM
Be cool if Barta and Taylor are friendly enough to set a "blackout" game or similar so NDSU fans can stand out on tv wearing yellow or white.

Guessing scheels and NDSU wouldn't mind a whiteout game to sell the third color.

Yellow would still look like Iowa.....

BisonHorns
06-16-2016, 03:39 AM
How many empty seats will there be?

My four will be empty. We are going to stand the whole game.

westnodak93bison
06-16-2016, 03:42 AM
Ok. You know what I mean. Id say 10k+ empty

56BISON73
06-16-2016, 04:05 AM

Why??????????????

NDSU_grad
06-16-2016, 12:08 PM
Yellow would still look like Iowa.....

Correct. Green will really be the only acceptable color if you want to stand out from Iowa fans.

FrozenTech
06-16-2016, 02:19 PM
Why??????????????

Why? Why stand at a Football game?

You Stand and yell on Defense. Its just good sense. *maybe* you sit down when the offense is on the field. (I do in the Dome, because the people behind me don't stand much, the one guy had triple bypass recently and I feel bad about blocking his view for the *whole* game) But away games? Stand up! Less distance to travel once you need to cheer for a big play :D

El_Chapo
06-16-2016, 02:21 PM
Wear Green Stand up & Yell and watch PL Bison wear his Iowa Cockeye shirt

BisonHorns
06-16-2016, 02:48 PM
Why??????????????

Because I can.

17>1
06-16-2016, 02:51 PM
Because I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYP for you.

hawkeyejoe
06-16-2016, 03:01 PM
Because I can.

Depends on who is sitting behind you.

BisonHorns
06-16-2016, 04:30 PM
Depends on who is sitting behind you.

I have front row seats. Everyone is behind me. If they don't like it they can buy front row next time. If hawkeye fans complain I will bring out the Snorty flag and start waving it.

EndZoneQB
06-16-2016, 08:57 PM
I have front row seats. Everyone is behind me. If they don't like it they can buy front row next time. If hawkeye fans complain I will bring out the Snorty flag and start waving it.

This guy, right here, gets it.

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 02:34 AM

So youre just a rude and lack manners.

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 02:39 AM
Why? Why stand at a Football game?

You Stand and yell on Defense. Its just good sense. *maybe* you sit down when the offense is on the field. (I do in the Dome, because the people behind me don't stand much, the one guy had triple bypass recently and I feel bad about blocking his view for the *whole* game) But away games? Stand up! Less distance to travel once you need to cheer for a big play :D

I didnt say you cant stand.
So because its an away game you stand all game regardless if you are effecting the game day experience of those behind you?

bisonfanette
06-17-2016, 07:59 AM
So youre just a rude and lack manners.

Time out!!! I don't see "purple" & I don't see a :biggrin: therefore, I'm assuming you're serious.

You equate standing during a fb game = rude & lacking manners?
Highly debatable subject! (Perhaps warrants its' own thread! :facepalm:)
He says he's going to "stand" because "He can." That can be interpreted a few different ways.
One definition may be because he is physically able to do so. Who knows, he could be insanely buff with a ripped physique! Standing during a fb game with a ripped physique certainly does not constitute rudeness! (Might get you on the Bachelor!)
And most certainly, it would not be his fault if old, fat, out-of-shape, complaining geezers, sit behind him, who couldn't stand for 5 min. if they tried! Remember, this is not just ANY away football game! Come to think of it... I don't remember sitting in Missoula... nor sitting in Frisco (because I was freezing to death!) I'm sure Mr. "I CAN" wants to give it his all by showing his exuberance of energy, (standing/cheering) & taking one for the team!
Like I said, debatable topic! :)

BisonHorns
06-17-2016, 11:44 AM
56bison73 is unique. In every thread he goes off on someone for anything he can find. If he doesn't like this response he is going to call me names, then how dumb I , rinse wash repeat.

TransAmBison
06-17-2016, 01:04 PM
So youre just a rude and lack manners.What if he's wearing yellow? Or what if he has Pat Simmers on the line while they complain? :D

FrozenTech
06-17-2016, 01:11 PM
I didnt say you cant stand.
So because its an away game you stand all game regardless if you are effecting the game day experience of those behind you?

In general terms, because its an away game, yes I care a little less about the people behind me. Its much like people and the internet you see - I won't see them again probably ever. That said, if someone showed up to the game who obviously had phyiscal ailments behind me, I might sit *a little more often*

But its a football game. People *will* be on their feet, and getting mad at them about it is about as crotchety as a person can get.

bisonfanette
06-17-2016, 01:34 PM
What if he's wearing yellow? Or what if he has Pat Simmers on the line while they complain? :D

Nice!!! :biggrin: i've actually been communicating with PS so I've got to be in someone's good graces!

Bison Loaf
06-17-2016, 01:36 PM
For those of us that were there, I do vividly recall that I was standing the entire time (except for halftime) at ALL games in Frisco. So were all of those fans that I could see anywhere near around me. The same was the case at Iowa State. I myself wasn't at Kansas State, but I would guess it would be pretty much the same thing there. And I certainly don't expect anything different in Iowa.

Now......Frisco, of course, is a de facto home game, so that's a bit of a different animal right there. The FBS observation and experience probably depends on if you are in the NDSU allotment or not. Not sure what the dynamics would be if you're in the home team's section at an FBS game.

I suppose someone (a Bison fan even) might be a little concerned that another Bison fan is going to stand the whole time, right in front of their Iowa season tickets! :irslow: What delicious irony! :rofl:

Unfortunately, I don't see much sympathy being extended on such a situation..............from a NDSU chatboard! :biggrin:

scottietohottie
06-17-2016, 02:04 PM
No way Bison loaf could stand for an entire game. He'd collapse first.

Bison Loaf
06-17-2016, 02:12 PM

When it comes to the Bison......... I'm still capable of upping my game during select moments. Admittedly, however, the alcohol (in moderation of course ;)) helps immensely! :)

Besides, in these situations, there isn't much choice. You either stand and see the game............or sit and stare into people's butts. :biggrin:

THEsocalledfan
06-17-2016, 04:09 PM
What if he's wearing yellow? Or what if he has Pat Simmers on the line while they complain? :D

Tatanka quality stuff right there.....

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 07:12 PM
56bison73 is unique. In every thread he goes off on someone for anything he can find. If he doesn't like this response he is going to call me names, then how dumb I , rinse wash repeat.

Ive been pretty consistent on my views about people standing just because they can with out regard to the fans behind them. I find that behavior rude. Just because you bought a ticket and are at a sporting event it doesnt give you the right to effect somebody elses game day experience. Does being at a sporting event mean you just forget about common courtesy and manners?
EX--a couple of years ago at Frisco a dad and small daughter were in front of us stand all the time. Except the daughter was standing on the seat. So she was really blocking our view and were clueless. The stadium staff saw her standing on her seat and told them that was a no-no. Now the girl couldnt see the game. So we offered them our seats so she could see the game. There werent any problems with our view now because the people in front of us knew when it was appropriate to stand. And they could stand all game because there wasnt anyone behind them. We could have ignored their situation because---WE CAN--- but we didnt. See how that works?

LikeMothers
06-17-2016, 07:17 PM

Who?

ten char

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 07:18 PM
In general terms, because its an away game, yes I care a little less about the people behind me. Its much like people and the internet you see - I won't see them again probably ever. That said, if someone showed up to the game who obviously had phyiscal ailments behind me, I might sit *a little more often*

But its a football game. People *will* be on their feet, and getting mad at them about it is about as crotchety as a person can get.

Again you miss the point. Of course people will be on their and I expect it.

In regards to the above---that says more about you than I could ever say.

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 07:23 PM
For those of us that were there, I do vividly recall that I was standing the entire time (except for halftime) at ALL games in Frisco. So were all of those fans that I could see anywhere near around me. The same was the case at Iowa State. I myself wasn't at Kansas State, but I would guess it would be pretty much the same thing there. And I certainly don't expect anything different in Iowa.

Now......Frisco, of course, is a de facto home game, so that's a bit of a different animal right there. The FBS observation and experience probably depends on if you are in the NDSU allotment or not. Not sure what the dynamics would be if you're in the home team's section at an FBS game.

I suppose someone (a Bison fan even) might be a little concerned that another Bison fan is going to stand the whole time, right in front of their Iowa season tickets! :irslow: What delicious irony! :rofl:

Unfortunately, I don't see much sympathy being extended on such a situation..............from a NDSU chatboard! :biggrin:

Whats interesting is people apologizing for having to stand because those in front of them are standing for no reason. So its not a voluntary thing by any stretch of the imagination.

Rock
06-17-2016, 07:24 PM
Okay- manners question. I attempt to be a considerate visiting fan. Usually I have pretty good seats and in particular at k-state and Minnesota a couple times sat by families with kids all decked out in Gophers and Wildcat gear.

I make nice with the families and some casual chit chat. However right at the moment the Bison rip their hearts out, I lean down to one of the kids and say "you see that? Maybe someday if you are good enough you could be a Bison." Loud enough so mom and dad are sure to hear.

Is this too obnoxious, or simply good advice?

SamsRams
06-17-2016, 07:27 PM
Ive been pretty consistent on my views about people standing just because they can with out regard to the fans behind them. I find that behavior rude. Just because you bought a ticket and are at a sporting event it doesnt give you the right to effect somebody elses game day experience. Does being at a sporting event mean you just forget about common courtesy and manners?
EX--a couple of years ago at Frisco a dad and small daughter were in front of us stand all the time. Except the daughter was standing on the seat. So she was really blocking our view and were clueless. The stadium staff saw her standing on her seat and told them that was a no-no. Now the girl couldnt see the game. So we offered them our seats so she could see the game. There werent any problems with our view now because the people in front of us knew when it was appropriate to stand. And they could stand all game because there wasnt anyone behind them. We could have ignored their situation because---WE CAN--- but we didnt. See how that works?

Not anyone else's fault that dad forgot to wear a condom

i support people standing as much as they want. The real inconsiderate ones are the overweight ones who's ooze is dripping into my seat section. Grow up and eat healthy or exercise. Stop being a selfish fat slob

mebisonII
06-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Okay- manners question. I attempt to be a considerate visiting fan. Usually I have pretty good seats and in particular at k-state and Minnesota a couple times sat by families with kids all decked out in Gophers and Wildcat gear.

I make nice with the families and some casual chit chat. However right at the moment the Bison rip their hearts out, I lean down to one of the kids and say "you see that? Maybe someday if you are good enough you could be a Bison." Loud enough so mom and dad are sure to hear.

Civic duty.

MAKBison
06-17-2016, 07:30 PM
Not anyone else's fault that dad forgot to wear a condom

i support people standing as much as they want. The real inconsiderate ones are the overweight ones who's ooze is dripping into my seat section. Grow up and eat healthy or exercise. Stop being a selfish fat slob

I think it would be dads fault and Moms fault for not insisting.?.?

Anyway.....skinny privilege snob alert! Being overweight is not always controllable...for many its a sickness! just like any number of other mental and or physical disabilities/illnesses. With that I assume you are just messing around as I am.

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 07:31 PM

On the opposite end of that--while at the K-state game two K-state fans next to us left early and offered us there seats that had back rests as Ours didnt have them.

Bison Loaf
06-17-2016, 07:41 PM

Question...........were the kids (or the parents) eating at the time, popcorn or anything? Because, if so, one could make the case that they could easily have choked when you were dispensing your sage advice. Then, I think...........yes, you could be toeing the gray area into obnoxiousness under those specific circumstances. :)

EC8CH
06-17-2016, 07:47 PM
Whats interesting is people apologizing for having to stand because those in front of them are standing for no reason. So its not a voluntary thing by any stretch of the imagination.

If they were at a football game they already have a reason to stand, no other justification required.

MNLonghorn10
06-17-2016, 08:01 PM
Good thing pl is up in the nosebleeds then with the rest of the NDSU cronies

Bison Loaf
06-17-2016, 08:05 PM

If they were at a football game they already have a reason to stand, no other justification required.

I guess, ultimately, my point is that each situation is different. In some situations, to tell people to sit down would be just as rude as standing in front of people.

In my examples of Frisco and Iowa State, those were hyper-charged atmospheres (for Bison Fans anyway) and in each of those instances, when I got to my seat in NDSU allotted territory, literally EVERYONE was standing in the whole section, and then didn't sit down again until half-time. Not only did I expect that, but it seemed very proper given the circumstances. I most definitely expect that to be the case at Iowa in NDSU allotted sections also.

When I get to my seat back home in the Dome, most fans are not standing (unless they are stretching or something) and the up and down doesn't start in earnest until game time situations. There, as I've said before, I very much give deference to the older couple that sit behind me.

Each situation is different.

Rock
06-17-2016, 08:07 PM
Question...........were the kids (or the parents) eating at the time, popcorn or anything? Because, if so, one could make the case that they could easily have choked when you were dispensing your sage advice. Then, I think...........yes, you could be toeing the gray area into obnoxiousness under those specific circumstances. :)

Great question, I am not sure. They definitely quit chewing about the time I say it.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160617/8817387eb2bc8d16f8fb529c2715617c.jpg

MAKBison
06-17-2016, 08:08 PM
That is the difficult thing about football games, concerts etc......Some go to event expecting to stand, scream and generally participate, some go to sit, watch and be more passive. The issue is that because each groups purpose is in direct conflict with the others, neither group can help not affect the others game day experience. So the sitting crowd demanding that the standing crowd sit is equally as rude as the standing crowed obstructing the sitting crowd's view.

some venues have designated zones to ensure conflicts do not occur.

Bison Loaf
06-17-2016, 08:18 PM

I beg to differ............this is TAB quality stuff right there............. :)

(Starting my "suck up" campaign early in anticipation of this year's beer-naming tournament!)

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 08:21 PM
I guess, ultimately, my point is that each situation is different. In some situations, to tell people to sit down would be just as rude as standing in front of people.

In my examples of Frisco and Iowa State, those were hyper-charged atmospheres (for Bison Fans anyway) and in each of those instances, when I got to my seat in NDSU allotted territory, literally EVERYONE was standing in the whole section, and then didn't sit down again until half-time. Not only did I expect that, but it seemed very proper given the circumstances. I most definitely expect that to be the case at Iowa in NDSU allotted sections also.

When I get to my seat back home in the Dome, most fans are not standing (unless they are stretching or something) and the up and down doesn't start in earnest until game time situations. There, as I've said before, I very much give deference to the older couple that sit behind me.

Each situation is different.

If your seat at IOWA are in sec 101 lower rows you will HAVE to stand as you will be looking over 1/3 of the sideline seats to the south.

But as I stated--I dont expect people not to stand. I just find the " I will stand dont give a shit about anyone else" as rude.

For example---think it was in SF when we played there. We had the two rows in front of us who stood the whole game. Dont know why they were there as they hardly watched the game and were more concerned about having a party as they served beer.

56BISON73
06-17-2016, 08:27 PM
That is the difficult thing about football games, concerts etc......Some go to event expecting to stand, scream and generally participate, some go to sit, watch and be more passive. The issue is that because each groups purpose is in direct conflict with the others, neither group can help not affect the others game day experience. So the sitting crowd demanding that the standing crowd sit is equally as rude as the standing crowed obstructing the sitting crowd's view.

some venues have designated zones to ensure conflicts do not occur.

I have no issues with those that want to participate as long as they have common courtesy. I dont understand how going to a football game makes people forget their manners.

MAKBison
06-17-2016, 09:20 PM
I have no issues with those that want to participate as long as they have common courtesy. I dont understand how going to a football game makes people forget their manners.

That is my point....the expectation of which behavior is right or wrong is not shared. You believe it is rude to not stand if the folks behind you are not standing. Others believe its rude for you not to stand. There is no right or wrong, only compromise. The thing about compromise is that it goes both ways and both groups have to be committed.

56BISON73
06-18-2016, 12:02 AM
That is my point....the expectation of which behavior is right or wrong is not shared. You believe it is rude to not stand if the folks behind you are not standing. Others believe its rude for you not to stand. There is no right or wrong, only compromise. The thing about compromise is that it goes both ways and both groups have to be committed.

Common courtesy shouldnt be a compromise. People think its rude not to stand? I havent heard that one.

MAKBison
06-18-2016, 12:33 AM
Common courtesy shouldnt be a compromise. People think its rude not to stand? I havent heard that one.

Maybe not in those exact words, but its the essence of many post on here. If it was not there would not be a need for this issue to be discussed. Thus, I suggest that you hear it on here all the time, you are just not listening to what is really being said.....BTW all you have to do is read a few post back if you want to see another example.

Bottom line:
If a stander wants to enjoy the game by getting on their feet and participating, why do you think sitters have a right to affect their game day experience? Why should the stander have to conform to the sitters standard of participation when the stander's game day standard is equally acceptable.

Yes, I understand you can flip the argument & that's the point. A sitter needs to show just as much common courtesy to the stander as the stander shows to the sitter.

As a student I hated the fact we stood all game. I guess I could have tried to shame those around me to sit down. Instead of trying to impact their game day experience I simply decided to buy tickets and move to a different section. I know its not always that easy, but the point is sound. That is way we as sitters and standers need to just simply communicate (My version of call them up).

So I agree....we don't need to compromise about common courtesy; rather, we simply need to accept that the sitter and the stander are both entitled to the same level of courtesy!

BisonHorns
06-18-2016, 01:21 AM
Right people with hemroids have as much right to stand as people with bad knees have to sit.

Back to the topic of the thread. I heard they are now going to be selling tickets this game. How much and how many?

56BISON73
06-18-2016, 01:37 AM
Maybe not in those exact words, but its the essence of many post on here. If it was not there would not be a need for this issue to be discussed. Thus, I suggest that you hear it on here all the time, you are just not listening to what is really being said.....BTW all you have to do is read a few post back if you want to see another example.

Bottom line:
If a stander wants to enjoy the game by getting on their feet and participating, why do you think sitters have a right to affect their game day experience? Why should the stander have to conform to the sitters standard of participation when the stander's game day standard is equally acceptable.

Yes, I understand you can flip the argument & that's the point. A sitter needs to show just as much common courtesy to the stander as the stander shows to the sitter. If they are one in from of the other.

As a student I hated the fact we stood all game. I guess I could have tried to shame those around me to sit down. Instead of trying to impact their game day experience I simply decided to buy tickets and move to a different section. I know its not always that easy, but the point is sound. That is way we as sitters and standers need to just simply communicate (My version of call them up).

So I agree....we don't need to compromise about common courtesy; rather, we simply need to accept that the sitter and the stander are both entitled to the same level of courtesy!

There is a difference as the person who sits periodically does not effect the game day experience of anyone while the person who stands for the whole game will effect the periodical sitter. :biggrin: If they are one in front of the other.

I dont need to change my seat as most in our section are respectful of others and stand when its appropriate.. We even have people ask the people behind them if they can see ok and will try and stay seated because some cant stand very well.
Of course most in our section grew up in a different time and were taught differently.

56BISON73
06-18-2016, 02:01 AM
Right people with hemroids have as much right to stand as people with bad knees have to sit.

Back to the topic of the thread. I heard they are now going to be selling tickets this game. How much and how many?

70.00 includes fees. Dont know the number of extras they will have.

Bison Loaf
06-18-2016, 04:12 PM

Ah…I getcha now, scottie, finally. ;)

And to your bold assertion, I say, "I Would Do Anything For The Herd, But I Won't Do That!" :)

bisonfanette
06-19-2016, 07:00 AM

Agree! There are certain times before & during the game, that fans should stand (if physically able.) If they don't... IMO... it's rude &/or just being lazy. The TEAM works their tails off, & the very least we can do during key plays etc. is to stand to show our support.

56BISON73
06-19-2016, 08:08 PM
Agree! There are certain times before & during the game, that fans should stand (if physically able.) If they don't... IMO... it's rude &/or just being lazy. The TEAM works their tails off, & the very least we can do during key plays etc. is to stand to show our support.

You are saying people SHOULD stand and its rude not to?

So giving to TM for the seat donation and paying for the tickets AND being at the game doesnt show you support he team?

Bison Loaf
06-19-2016, 10:56 PM
So giving to TM for the seat donation and paying for the tickets AND being at the game doesnt show you support he team? Plus you are now saying people SHOULD stand and its rude not to? :facepalm: Wow just wow.

Talk about twisting words. This is not what I read her to say at all.

56BISON73
06-19-2016, 11:16 PM

Went back and re-read her post many times to see if I could have interpreted wrong. I will edit mine so as to reply in order of points.
First sentence? No not twisting at all.
Second sentence. I might be misinterpreting the meaning but dont think so. Being at the game shows support.

So standing shows more support? Nope its just an emotional reaction to whats happening on the field. Well at least for most fans. But if some think that shows support who am I to rain on that parade.:biggrin:

BisonHorns
06-20-2016, 12:20 AM
Rinse, wash, repeat.

Mr Meaty
06-20-2016, 12:24 AM
Give it a break people. Show up and support the team from your feet or sitting on your ass. Get there and cheer them on. I know it is the off season but this is just stupid now. Next we will be trying to decide if someone should yell or not.

Green1
06-20-2016, 12:31 AM
The best part about this thread is that Bisonville is finally working through its inevitable off topic, off season subjects. These include but are not limited to:

1. Proper fan etIquette during game- stand vs. sit. (check)
2. National Anthem
3. Pre-game music- too loud/quiet
4. The crappy monitors in the concourse- sounds like the issue may have been solved
5. Potential games that may warrant the use of the fearsome Pom Pon
6. AC/DC rumors

As we work our way through these yearly subjects, I become more excited. As each one of these discussions take place, I know we are just that much closer to the actual season.

Carry on Bisonville, you glorious, lurching beast.

BisonHorns
06-20-2016, 01:16 AM
Ah hmm. Nacho quality?

Green1
06-20-2016, 01:23 AM
Ah hmm. Nacho quality?

Yes , you are correct. Also forgot the small size of dippin' dot spoon.

89MTBISON
06-20-2016, 01:41 AM
[QUOTE=Green1;1128098]Yes , you are correct. Also forgot the small size of dippin' dot spoon.[/QUOTE

Wait, there's supposed to be a spoon? My fingers are still purple from last year.

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 01:42 AM
The best part about this thread is that Bisonville is finally working through its inevitable off topic, off season subjects. These include but are not limited to:

2. National Anthem
4. The crappy monitors in the concourse- sounds like the issue may have been solved
6. AC/DC rumors

As we work our way through these yearly subjects, I become more excited. As each one of these discussions take place, I know we are just that much closer to the actual season.

This guy gets it. LOL
As another BV member has posted many times---yeah but look how much fun were having.:biggrin:

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 01:45 AM
Rinse, wash, repeat.

You keep that up you just might get those underwear clean. :D

Mr Meaty
06-20-2016, 01:46 AM
Ah hmm. Nacho quality?

I always have chips left we need more cheese.

BisonHorns
06-20-2016, 01:50 AM
You keep that up you just might get those underwear clean. :D

Rinse, wash, repeat. You have no self control.

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 01:51 AM
Rinse, wash, repeat. You have no self control.

And yet hear you are.

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 01:52 AM
I always have chips left we need more cheese.

Need shredded beef.

BisonHorns
06-20-2016, 01:54 AM
56BISON73

The best part is the IRONY of you constantly telling others what is respectful behavior.
Rinse, wash, repeat.

BisonHorns
06-20-2016, 01:57 AM
I will walk away from this thread because I think our true colors have been revealed already.

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 02:05 AM
56BISON73

The best part is the IRONY of you constantly telling others what is respectful behavior.
Rinse, wash, repeat.

That was pretty quick to delete the message you replied to your self then add my moniker.:biggrin: Well done.

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 02:11 AM
56BISON73

Rinse, wash, repeat.

This post is rich coming from you.

unbison
06-20-2016, 03:10 AM
This post is rich coming from you.

The post is rich coming from either of you

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 03:12 AM
The post is rich coming from either of you

I knew you would show up.:biggrin::rofl:

unbison
06-20-2016, 03:14 AM
I knew you would show up.:biggrin::rofl:

Yeah it's a microcosm of our country here.... Social media has allowed everyone to believe their opinion is correct because someone else stated it as well or they saw a YouTube video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAKBison
06-20-2016, 05:08 AM

The Marine Corps ruined my knees, professing gave me hemeroids.......I can't sit or stand the entire game.

MAKBison
06-20-2016, 05:10 AM
Give it a break people. Show up and support the team from your feet or sitting on your ass. Get there and cheer them on. I know it is the off season but this is just stupid now. Next we will be trying to decide if someone should yell or not.

No go back 6 years we had the conversation.....right after wearing yellow

CyPanth
06-20-2016, 05:27 AM

I agree with EZQB. You get it.

This happened to me in Ames. EZQB, Lakes, and a few others got tickets for seats in front of me. I still hate the guy who sold the tickets to them. So, when they bowled in the south endzone, I worked the system to get seats in the front row of the upper deck.

Never again Bison fans. Never again will you or anyone else ever stand in front of me!

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 05:27 AM
No go back 6 years we had the conversation.....right after wearing yellow

Yep. I was just waiting for the we need to stand to yell crowd or the yellow is intimidating faction. I was surprised neither one materialized.

Bison Loaf
06-20-2016, 01:19 PM

2. National Anthem
6. AC/DC rumors

I'm offended and deeply hurt that "AC/DC rumors" are only 6th on your list, Green1.

We are never going to get invited to become part of "the big time" unless this item is consistently at #1 on EVERYONE's list and constantly dominating EVERYONE'S off season thoughts 24/7. :nod:

El_Chapo
06-20-2016, 02:06 PM
56bison73

the best part is the irony of you constantly telling others what is respectful behavior.
Rinse, wash, repeat.

a m e n !!

17>1
06-20-2016, 02:35 PM
Yep. I was just waiting for the we need to stand to yell crowd or the yellow is intimidating faction. I was surprised neither one materialized.

Bisonville is cyclical. There's always new posters for you to argue with PL, about those very subjects. Eventually, those that have been around a while grow tired of the same old discussions. Maybe even you will too, PL.

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Bisonville is cyclical. There's always new posters for you to argue with PL, about those very subjects. Eventually, those that have been around a while grow tired of the same old discussions. Maybe even you will too, PL.

Bisonville cyclical? No? Really? All of these subjects are brought up at least 4 times a year easy. Just like the FBS. But for some reason there doesnt seem to be any less interest. But nice snarky comment.

Vet70
06-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Bisonville cyclical? No? Really? All of these subjects are brought up at least 4 times a year easy. Just like the FBS. But for some reason there doesnt seem to be any less interest. But nice snarky comment.

Now you have done it.

MAKBison
06-20-2016, 06:10 PM

HA....with you being outed in yellow I claim victory in that one :-)

56BISON73
06-20-2016, 07:05 PM
HA....with you being outed in yellow I claim victory in that one :-)

Plus yellow pants.

Green1
06-20-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm offended and deeply hurt that "AC/DC rumors" are only 6th on your list, Green1.

We are never going to get invited to become part of "the big time" unless this item is consistently at #1 on EVERYONE's list and constantly dominating EVERYONE'S off season thoughts 24/7. :nod:

Maybe if you would talk about them more, AC/DC would rank higher on my list!

Bison Loaf
06-20-2016, 08:53 PM
Maybe if you would talk about them more, AC/DC would rank higher on my list!

I would, if I could somehow figure out a way to cut through all this damn Carson Wentz noise! :biggrin:

56BISON73
06-21-2016, 12:36 AM
Now you have done it.

Well nobody had touched that one so I figured---why not. :biggrin:

bisonfanette
06-21-2016, 04:43 AM

Thank you. I'm done.

Bison Loaf
06-21-2016, 01:26 PM

Thank you. I'm done.

................what I read her to say was that "Bison Loaf is one infinitely smart, uproariously fun, unbelievably nice, and drop dead handsome Hunk of Burning Bison!"

I've gone back and read her post many times now and I really don't think I am twisting her words AT ALL!! :)

Vet70
06-21-2016, 01:31 PM
................what I read her to say was that "Bison Loaf is one infinitely smart, uproariously fun, unbelievably nice, and drop dead handsome Hunk of Burning Bison!"

I've gone back and read her post many times now and I really don't think I am twisting her words AT ALL!! :)

Are you hitting the jager bombs a little early this morning?

IzzyFlexion
06-21-2016, 02:35 PM

Are you hitting the jager bombs a little early this morning?

shhhh........He's twisting "something".

bisonfanette
06-21-2016, 03:14 PM

Yep!!! ~ ~ ~ ~

thundarsdaddy
06-21-2016, 05:05 PM
Thank you. I'm done.

If fanette said to me at a game(home or away) it would be nice to see some of those Bison fans stand up...etc., its her comment to me or someone else. If someone want to go to Iowa, and stand up in front of Hawkeye fans, they can...and face the backlash! I've been to several "away" games for Bison FB, and most times the Away fans were awesome, and we in-no-way wanted to be rude to them, and them in return to us! But in Montana, they fans near us were mostly great, except for 2 dope-smoking morons sitting right behind Fanette and my wife. So I stood up and told those chicken shits to STFU, knowing full and well I might get my ass kicked by the crowd! What happened was no one in the Montana crowd, liked those two lil Cheech-and-Chongers anyway, so it ended fine!
Point is...what ever happens......happens!

And sometimes I see Bison fans sitting and wished they would stand too, when everyone else does...

Lets just get along!!

56BISON73
08-14-2016, 03:32 AM
To all those who requested tickets to the Iowa game from me I received the tickets today .:nod::D

You can pick them up at tailgate the first two home games. Shoot me a PM and I will tell you where we are.

dewey
08-14-2016, 04:12 AM
To all those who requested tickets to the Iowa game from me I received the tickets today .:nod::D

You can pick them up at tailgate the first two home games. Shoot me a PM and I will tell you where we are.

Good god you are the hook up for everything aren't you?

Dewey

56BISON73
08-14-2016, 04:15 AM
Good god you are the hook up for everything aren't you?

Dewey

:biggrin:...

westnodak93bison
08-14-2016, 05:30 PM
Was there an option to pick them up at will call? I can't remember.

Mr Meaty
08-14-2016, 09:50 PM
Nothing in the mail for me yet.

17>1
08-14-2016, 10:13 PM
Was there an option to pick them up at will call? I can't remember.

Yes. This is the route we went.

westnodak93bison
08-14-2016, 10:14 PM
Yes. This is the route we went.
Can we get them at the will call for the first two home games or just will call down in IA?

Bisonwinagn
08-15-2016, 12:15 AM
Downloaded mine from StubHub a couple days ago. They must of all been mailed out now.

Also some decent priced tickets posted if anyone is still looking

17>1
08-15-2016, 02:36 PM
Can we get them at the will call for the first two home games or just will call down in IA?

I guess I was referring to the tickets I purchased through the Hawkeye ticket office. If you got yours through the NDSU allotment, then I'm not sure what the situation is for receiving them.

THEsocalledfan
08-15-2016, 02:41 PM

Still have not gotten mine from the allotment. You taking my tickets and hawking them PL?

PlainsBison
08-15-2016, 03:11 PM
If you look at your GoBison account, they now have the section, row and seat numbers listed.

BisonAccountant44
08-15-2016, 03:17 PM
If you look at your GoBison account, they now have the section, row and seat numbers listed.
Beat me by 5 minutes. In in 132 row 40.

56BISON73
08-15-2016, 03:50 PM
Still have not gotten mine from the allotment. You taking my tickets and hawking them PL?

Havent gotten mine from the allotment either. But they should be arriving soon. The Iowa tickets were picked up by the ticket office today and they should be sent out sometime this week. Yep I made the call.

Mr Meaty
08-15-2016, 04:01 PM
Beat me by 5 minutes. In in 132 row 40.

Sect 133 Row 39. I guess we are in the stadium.

89MTBISON
08-15-2016, 05:39 PM
Anyone have any info on section 138? Good/bad view from there?

BisonAccountant44
08-15-2016, 05:47 PM
Here are a couple seat view sites. Nothing there is a view from 137, but nothing from 138.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/kinnick-stadium/seating-chart/iowa-hawkeyes-football-22027

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Kinnick+Stadium/137/

56BISON73
08-15-2016, 07:37 PM

Hope for a cloudy day as you will be looking in to the sun.

17>1
08-15-2016, 08:56 PM
Hope for a cloudy day as you will be looking in to the sun.

Section 133 here, I'll bring sunglasses.

89MTBISON
08-15-2016, 09:43 PM
Here are a couple seat view sites. Nothing there is a view from 137, but nothing from 138.

https://seatgeek.com/venues/kinnick-stadium/seating-chart/iowa-hawkeyes-football-22027

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Kinnick+Stadium/137/

Thanks! Check the sunglasses.

kingbison
08-15-2016, 09:50 PM
4 tickets in Sec 132 row 38

56BISON73
08-15-2016, 10:01 PM
Section 133 here, I'll bring sunglasses.

Dont forget the sunscreen. Yes Im serious. The sun can be brutal.

southcliffbison
08-15-2016, 10:19 PM
4 tickets in Sec 132 row 38

Are they bench seats or chairs/stadium seats ? The reason I asked is because of the time I went to Lincoln to watch the Huskers and THE Ohio State play..........south endzone, half way up, bench seats..........you get about 18 inches to sit on. The fat lady husker fan beside me took all of hers and 5 to 6 inches of mine. I'm talking armpit to armpit. Damn!!!!

kingbison
08-16-2016, 01:06 AM
I have no idea

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

56BISON73
08-16-2016, 01:14 AM
Are they bench seats or chairs/stadium seats ? The reason I asked is because of the time I went to Lincoln to watch the Huskers and THE Ohio State play..........south endzone, half way up, bench seats..........you get about 18 inches to sit on. The fat lady husker fan beside me took all of hers and 5 to 6 inches of mine. I'm talking armpit to armpit. Damn!!!!

All seats are bench seats unless youre in club seats. If you got your tix from a private party they may have chairbacks.

89MTBISON
08-16-2016, 03:15 AM
Are we allowed to bring our own portable stadium chairs?

56BISON73
08-16-2016, 03:43 AM
Are we allowed to bring our own portable stadium chairs?

No.

Allowed Items: The following items are allowed inside Kinnick Stadium.

Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
Binocular cases
Blankets and seat cushions
Clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" (with or without a handle or strap)
Diaper bag (permitted for patrons with infants)
One-gallon clear plastic bag (Ziploc or similar)
Plastic water bottles (sealed and non-flavored water)
Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gates.

Prohibited Items: The following items are not allowed inside Kinnick Stadium.

Alcohol beverages
Backpacks, purses, handbags and cinch bags
Banners and signs
Coolers, kegs, camel backs, thermoses, canned or bottle beverages (except sealed plastic water bottles)
Footballs
Large lens cameras (6" or more) or tripods
Noisemakers, horns, bugles or any disruptive devices
Personal chairbacks
Strollers
Tobacco of any kind (including e-cigarettes)
Umbrellas
Weapons of any kind
Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.

89MTBISON
08-16-2016, 03:56 AM
Thanks. No seatbacks makes it tougher on folks with disabilities. Understand the confined bench seating thoough.

BisonTeacher
08-16-2016, 04:01 AM
All seats are bench seats unless youre in club seats. If you got your tix from a private party they may have chairbacks.

Do the benches have backs like at Jack Trice?

56BISON73
08-16-2016, 04:33 AM
Do the benches have backs like at Jack Trice?

No. If they had backs you wouldnt need to rent chairbacks.

EC8CH
08-16-2016, 04:35 AM
Is there a floor in front of the benches? That's all I'll need to stand on.

BisonTru
08-16-2016, 04:36 AM

You can rent a chairback just for this game once you get in, correct?

bison_by_blood
08-16-2016, 04:57 AM

I hope my seat has a back. Just realized I'm in Row 79 which is the last row. If they don't have something sturdy behind me there, guess I'm gonna have to abstain from tailgating!

56BISON73
08-16-2016, 05:57 AM
You can rent a chairback just for this game once you get in, correct?

Not that I know of.
They give you the option of having chair backs when you buy your season tickets for 70.00 extra for the season. They then install them so they are there every game.

56BISON73
08-16-2016, 05:59 AM
I hope my seat has a back. Just realized I'm in Row 79 which is the last row. If they don't have something sturdy behind me there, guess I'm gonna have to abstain from tailgating!

Yeah you better be careful. LOL

westnodak93bison
08-16-2016, 02:10 PM
Just an FYI, I spoke to the ticket office and some of the tickets were just mailed out

17>1
08-16-2016, 02:14 PM
Dont forget the sunscreen. Yes Im serious. The sun can be brutal.

Thanks, I'll remember to bring some with. We learned our lesson at ISU, what a hot and humid day that turned out to be....no KSU, but still a warm one. Also, thanks for posting the rules about what a person can or cannot bring in the door. I love how they allow water bottles as long as they are sealed, and also clear plastic bagged items. I assume they'll let me bring in some trail mix and sunflower seeds in those bags?

Twincitybizon
08-17-2016, 02:22 AM
Just got my tickets today! Section 131 way back in row 76

DIBISON
08-17-2016, 02:41 AM
Got mine today from NDSU, section 101, row 14.

56BISON73
08-17-2016, 03:21 AM
Thanks, I'll remember to bring some with. We learned our lesson at ISU, what a hot and humid day that turned out to be....no KSU, but still a warm one. Also, thanks for posting the rules about what a person can or cannot bring in the door. I love how they allow water bottles as long as they are sealed, and also clear plastic bagged items. I assume they'll let me bring in some trail mix and sunflower seeds in those bags?

Dont know if they allow you to bring in your own snacks. I would think no. The clear plastic just makes it easier to see what youre bringing in.

17>1
08-17-2016, 05:11 PM
Dont know if they allow you to bring in your own snacks. I would think no. The clear plastic just makes it easier to see what youre bringing in.

I'll give it a try, all they can say is no and I'll dump out a few bucks worth of nuts. There are certain venues like Target Field for example, that allow you to bring your own food in. My parents went to a game once and brought in a mini cooler with sandwiches and fruit.

Mr Meaty
08-17-2016, 05:26 PM
Happy day, my tickets showed up. It is official now.

56BISON73
08-17-2016, 08:14 PM
My allotment from NDSU showed up today as well.

tolnabison
08-17-2016, 09:09 PM
75nova, pness, and I, along with 5 others are in section 130 row 12.

HerdThat!
08-17-2016, 09:47 PM
is everyone here planning on wearing Green?

SDbison
08-17-2016, 09:51 PM
My allotment from NDSU showed up today as well. What section did you get from the NDSU allotment PL? Also, were all the seats you got from Iowa in section 217 (what rows)?

56BISON73
08-17-2016, 09:56 PM
What section did you get from the NDSU allotment PL? Also, were all the seats you got from Iowa in section 217 (what rows)?

Allotment was 101 row 64. Which should an ok sight line as you dont want to be in the lower rows as you have to look over people when looking to the south .

My tix started at row 8 second level up to row 19. Then I had some in row 24 and 25.

Mr Meaty
08-18-2016, 12:52 AM
is everyone here planning on wearing Green?

Me and four buddies shirtless with NDSU written on our chests.

IzzyFlexion
08-18-2016, 12:58 AM

Gotta support the team.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/615/pd11.JPG

Milkman
08-18-2016, 12:59 AM
I mean I'm no spelling professor but I think you got one too many guys.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Christopher Moen
08-18-2016, 01:06 AM

Exclamation point or Horns-up emoji?

http://www.metalinjection.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/metal-horn-emoji.jpg

Milkman
08-18-2016, 01:10 AM

Maybe the second and third guy paint the 2 halves of the D across their chest to emphasize NDSU 's imposing defense...and cause ladies love a big D.

Christopher Moen
08-18-2016, 01:41 AM
Maybe the second and third guy paint the 2 halves of the D across their chest to emphasize NDSU 's imposing defense...and cause ladies love a big D.

Even the ladies of the Big Sky?

Milkman
08-18-2016, 01:42 AM
With how deprived they are, they crave the D most of all.

No_Skill
08-18-2016, 02:13 AM

Nah...they only want the big O.

El_Chapo
08-18-2016, 02:15 AM
If you don't wear green as a bison fan, don't even show up. They wear 90% yellow at kinnick

Mr Meaty
08-18-2016, 03:16 AM

Horns up it is

BisonTeacher
08-18-2016, 08:48 PM
Allotment was 101 row 64. Which should an ok sight line as you dont want to be in the lower rows as you have to look over people when looking to the south .

My tix started at row 8 second level up to row 19. Then I had some in row 24 and 25.

PL it looks like the concourse entry to each section are a somewhere in the middle. Do you know what rows the concourse level is on? Sorry if that's been asked and answered already.

EndZoneQB
08-18-2016, 09:31 PM
PL it looks like the concourse entry to each section are a somewhere in the middle. Do you know what rows the concourse level is on? Sorry if that's been asked and answered already.

Google is your friend. There is a wealth of knowledge about Kinnick with a quick search. And I don't mean that in a dickish way, I'm actually serious.

BisonTeacher
08-18-2016, 09:54 PM
Google is your friend. There is a wealth of knowledge about Kinnick with a quick search. And I don't mean that in a dickish way, I'm actually serious.

Yes...i could google. But we are here to talk to each other as well and i dont mean that in a dickish way. And why not ask someone like PL whos been there a lot. So in effect i actually did go to google...PL is the google of kinnick.

Edit...and thanks for not answering the question.

EndZoneQB
08-18-2016, 11:01 PM
Yes...i could google. But we are here to talk to each other as well and i dont mean that in a dickish way. And why not ask someone like PL whos been there a lot. So in effect i actually did go to google...PL is the google of kinnick.

Edit...and thanks for not answering the question.

Everybody gets one. http://bfy.tw/7HpC

Sidelines all have 79 rows
The corner sidelines have approximately 17 seats in a row
The tunnel starts at row 42
There are 28 seats in each row below the tunnel
Above the tunnel, there are 28 seats in a row in MOST sections
There are a few sections with 32 seats in a row,mainly at midfield

There are 52 rows in the North
Grandstand with Row 1 at field level
and Row 24 at the tunnel and Row 52
at the top. Seats are numbered west to
east with Seat 1 in each row being the
seat at the western-most end of the
bleacher for each section.

http://hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/how-many-seats-are-in-a-row-at-kinnick-stadium.18265/

CyPanth
08-19-2016, 02:40 AM

I think he meant that they are going to spell NOSIB!

roadwarrior
08-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Iowa tickets postmarked August 15th from NDSU in north Fargo. Arrived in south Fargo on the 19th.

StL Bison Fan
08-20-2016, 06:01 AM
Iowa tickets postmarked August 15th from NDSU in north Fargo. Arrived in south Fargo on the 19th.

'Road' construction

ptrBison
08-20-2016, 01:20 PM

Overworked, underpaid workforce dammit!

BisonTeacher
08-20-2016, 01:22 PM

Two words...U.S.P.S.

NDSUFREAK
08-23-2016, 06:04 PM
Section 136 row 32! Seats 29 and 30...ready to roll!

SiouxFallsHerd
08-24-2016, 04:07 PM
Section 129 Row 70 Seats 11-14. Will have a couple of Hawkeye fans with me who don't understand that the Bison are a different program than they think. Excited to see the looks on their face with a win!

Hammerhead
09-07-2016, 01:26 AM
Alumni site says "Bison fan sections: 110, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138" yet our tickets purchased through NDSU are in 132. ???

Mr Meaty
09-07-2016, 02:03 AM
Alumni site says "Bison fan sections: 110, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138" yet our tickets purchased through NDSU are in 132. ???

I got tickets thru NDSU and am in 124

DIBISON
09-07-2016, 10:26 PM

My tickets from the NDSU allotment are in Section 101, Row 14.

Bison 4 Life
09-08-2016, 12:31 AM
It just hasn't been the same since Sherri Schmidt left.

BisonAccountant44
09-08-2016, 12:48 AM
My 4 seats and 2 other groups of 4 that I know of through NDSU are in 132 as well.

StL Bison Fan
09-08-2016, 02:18 AM
[QUOTE=Bison 4 Life;1147895]It just hasn't been the same since Sherri Schmidt left.[/QUOTE
:judges::judges:

1993bison
09-08-2016, 03:08 AM
It just hasn't been the same since Sherri Schmidt left.
True

Rixen
09-09-2016, 02:13 PM
What is the general feeling from fans going to the game?

Wondering if this is a trip where many are staying Saturday night to party and socialize a bit or if most are heading back home or to the cities for the night. Trying to form our gameplan.

Mr Meaty
09-09-2016, 02:20 PM

Wondering if this is a trip where many are staying Saturday night to party and socialize a bit or if most are heading back home or to the cities for the night. Trying to form our gameplan.

We are staying Saturday night, but our hotel is in Cedar Rapids. Still a chance we might head to Chicago sunday for the Monday night game. Otherwise Back to Jamestown sunday morning.

BisonAccountant44
09-09-2016, 02:28 PM

We're heading down Friday, staying in Coralville both Friday and Saturday nights and we will be out and about both nights.

Hammerhead
09-09-2016, 02:31 PM
We are heading back to the cities and get some rest before going to the Vikings game Sunday night.

SDbison
09-09-2016, 04:22 PM
We are staying both Friday and Saturday nights.

EndZoneQB
09-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Absolutely ready to tear up DT IC.

Bison_Pyro
09-09-2016, 05:15 PM
We're heading down Friday, staying in Coralville both Friday and Saturday nights and we will be out and about both nights.

Staying both Friday and Saturday at Comfort Inn and Suites in Coralville. 12 in our group.

Christopher Moen
09-09-2016, 05:30 PM

I'm flying in Friday and flying back out early Sunday so I can get back in time for the Broncos-Colts game in Denver. I'm hoping for nothing by Bison-awesomeness in between the flights in Iowa City.

56BISON73
09-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Will arrive in IC Thursday and leave on Sunday.