PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Transfer: Jackson Koonce

Jay
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
Specs: 6'1" 175# | P | Oceanside, CA | Transfer from SMU - 2 years of eligibility

Links: http://www.smumustangs.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jackson_koonce_905456.html

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYGNwIIJg0I

Mr Meaty
01-31-2016, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the Herd.

BisonHorns
02-01-2016, 12:16 AM
Wecome to the Bison family! Those who stay will be champions.

BFKasper14
02-01-2016, 01:32 AM
Now there is a little predicament here...do we reserve the BRUUUUUUUCE call for Bruce Anderson, or can we chant KOOOOOOONCE after a good punt as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biz101on
02-01-2016, 03:03 AM
Welcome Jackson! Go Bison!

ndsubison1
02-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Got our punter! Good work coaches.

CAS4127
02-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Y the transfer?

Sent from my iPhone.

NDSUSR
02-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Y the transfer?

Sent from my iPhone.

Sounds like they had 4 K/P players on the roster.

CAS4127
02-01-2016, 03:55 AM
Sounds like they had 4 K/P players on the roster.

Thanks. Very happy we got him. Kid will like punting in FFD.

Sent from my iPhone.

NDSUSR
02-01-2016, 04:09 AM
http://www.ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80785

Good read ^^

Mr. Burgundy
02-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Brilliant local talk radio today is talking about the Bison class....and Jack says....they need a punter. Other guy....yeah, I think they got a transfer....so he will have to sit out a year.

BRILLIANT! LOVE THE SHOW PREP!

So now FBS transfers have to sit out a year when they go to FCS football? Awesome. Thanks for the heads up! Fargo has some really good Saturday morning talk radio too. Wish those shows were all week long. They put in the time and energy.

BisonFan02
02-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Brilliant local talk radio today is talking about the Bison class....and Jack says....they need a punter. Other guy....yeah, I think they got a transfer....so he will have to sit out a year.

So now FBS transfers have to sit out a year when they go to FCS football? Awesome. Thanks for the heads up! Fargo has some really good Saturday morning talk radio too. Wish those shows were all week long. They put in the time and energy.

:rofl: a marvel of college football...

Kujava23
02-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Congratulations on becoming a BISON!!

tjamz
02-01-2016, 07:27 PM

Obviously only when transferring to NDSU since we are basically an FBS team already anyway.

Vet70
02-01-2016, 07:44 PM

I try to learn something new every day---mission accomplished.

Mr Meaty
02-01-2016, 07:44 PM

Thank you I thought that is what I heard as well and got myself thinking he does not have to sit out a year. From Mr. to Mr. Thank you

NDSUSR
02-01-2016, 09:16 PM
So now FBS transfers have to sit out a year when they go to FCS football?

DO you have a link for this?

Mr Meaty
02-01-2016, 09:25 PM
DO you have a link for this?

No they do not. That is what they said on the radio and Burgundy was commenting about nice prep work before your show. He has 2 years available and will play next year.

Bison Dan
02-01-2016, 09:26 PM

Can't wait for the WDAY show this Wednesday morning. Great info with knowledgeable hosts and guests.

NDSUSR
02-01-2016, 09:52 PM
No they do not. That is what they said on the radio and Burgundy was commenting about nice prep work before your show. He has 2 years available and will play next year.

Yeah man I was scratching my head on that one..

ndsubison1
02-01-2016, 11:57 PM

Isnt he a grad transfer as well? Hope nobody has to explain that to those guys,

IBleedYellow
02-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Holy crap.

He graduated with a Bachelors in 2 years from SMU and is now going for his MBA here?

Sounds like a smart and hard working kid.

THIS IS THE CORRECT THREAD, RIGHT GUYS?!

NDSUSR
02-08-2016, 04:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv55Dix3B40

NDSUSR
02-08-2016, 04:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ8l642l9dk