PDA

View Full Version : 5/16/06 I-AA WAVES - Preseason Top 25 Roundtable

ralph
05-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Listen to the national I-AA talk show I-AA WAVES every Tuesday at 8 p.m. Central time at I-AA.org. This week hear a roundtable conference by conference look at possible 2006 preseason top 25 teams. Features include David Coulson (I-AA.org) and Matt Dougherty (Sports Network) who lend an earful and insight into the NCAA's top football championship tier. Interviews include this week's guests: Bob Spoo, Head Coach of Eastern Illinois; Tommy Tate, Head Coach of McNeese State; and Denver Johnson, Head Coach of Illinois State. Please tune in live every week to hear the full show or listen to the archive. As usual, no ads!

http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=72957

DenverBison05
05-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the info, Ralph

kchats
05-14-2006, 10:02 PM
Why don't they keep these on archive so they can be listened to later. I am usually busy while the shows are on and can't find an archive or transcript so I can see what was said.

sambini
05-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the info Ralph+++++++++++++++

imabison
05-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Why don't they keep these on archive so they can be listened to later. I am usually busy while the shows are on and can't find an archive or transcript so I can see what was said.

Ah, but they are archived after the show. In fact you can listen to the shows all the way back to October 2005.

http://iaawaves.libsyn.com/

It looks like the shows are available just before midnight the evening of the show.

Enjoy

kchats
05-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Thanks. I looked before but never found the archive. Are they free? I know there was one with Fullerton the Commissioner of the Big Sky I wanted to listen to, know the date?

imabison
05-15-2006, 02:24 AM
Thanks. I looked before but never found the archive. Are they free? I know there was one with Fullerton the Commissioner of the Big Sky I wanted to listen to, know the date?

They are free, just click, load, and listen.

ralph
05-19-2006, 02:53 PM
said NDSU is a lock for top 25 preseason