PDA

View Full Version : Digital footbal cards

NFH Schlüssel
01-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Anyone know if the digital football cards that are on the SU app are available online to download? My son thanks you.

Kujava23
01-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Anyone know if the digital football cards that are on the SU app are available online to download? My son thanks you.

It is a NICE IDEA for NDSU MARKETING----Create a Series of NDSU Football Cards---Do 15-20 or create one for every player

I think the players would think pretty cool and I'm sure BisoNation would collect

NFH Schlüssel
01-05-2016, 06:27 PM
I don't think the NCAA would allow that... I guess that's why they're digital now.

THEsocalledfan
01-05-2016, 06:27 PM
It is a NICE IDEA for NDSU MARKETING----Create a Series of NDSU Football Cards---Do 15-20 or create one for every player

I think the players would think pretty cool and I'm sure BisoNation would collect

As long as they are free, I would think it would be okay? They are not allowed to profit in any way on an image or a likeness of a player.

Milkman
01-05-2016, 06:28 PM
I don't think the NCAA would allow that... I guess that's why they're digital now.You could do screen shots of your phone and make um yourself. Just an idea.

NFH Schlüssel
01-05-2016, 06:32 PM
You could do screen shots of your phone and make um yourself. Just an idea.

You overestimate my technical ability!

StL Bison Fan
01-05-2016, 07:07 PM
I don't think the NCAA would allow that... I guess that's why they're digital now.

I have some cards that they gave out a number of years ago. Joe Lardinous, Ramon Humber* and a few others.
They gave them out in the Fargodome lobby

* sorry for bad spelling