PDA

View Full Version : Helmet question?

ACECON
12-12-2015, 07:06 PM
On NDSU's helmets, is that a stalk of wheat on the back? Is that new or fairly new?

Great game today. NDSU fans in Boise were cheering you on. The twelfth man is SO important, really disrupted the game several times. KEEP IT LOUD< IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE. decimal meter they were showing was around 100-102.

Can't wait until next week. One more game to pull off another visit to Frisco.

DakotaOkie
12-12-2015, 07:07 PM
New helmets used once at Harvest Bowl. Yeah, it is wheat.

DCinOK
12-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Yes, it is wheat. This is their second game to use those helmets. Used it earlier this year in the Harvest Bowl. 2 and O in it.

OatmealWicket92
12-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Yes it's a wheat stalk. And they are 2 games old. They introduced them for the harvest bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSUSR
12-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Yes it's a wheat stalk. And they are 2 games old. They introduced them for the harvest bowl.

We have already established that its not a stalk.

wtffootballfan
12-12-2015, 07:17 PM

You mean HEAD of wheat.

BlueBisonRock
12-13-2015, 04:24 PM
We have already established that its not a stalk.

You mean HEAD of wheat.

You have to expect Agronomists at an Ag College.

HerdBoy
12-13-2015, 05:04 PM
I hope they are used again this week.

BisonNation11
12-14-2015, 01:20 PM
I hope they are used again this week.

Same here. No reason to hold back now! And if we're home in Frisco, use them there as well!

ByeSonBusiness
12-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Same here. No reason to hold back now! And if we're home in Frisco, use them there as well!

Why not wear, you know, the regular home get-up? Yellow Helmet. Green Jersey. Yellow pants.

BisonNation11
12-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Why not wear, you know, the regular home get-up? Yellow Helmet. Green Jersey. Yellow pants.

Superstitious? I like using every advantage I can in order to achieve an outcome I'm favorable with. Yes, I know what the team wears has no bearing on the game itself, but being a lot of us are superstitious and the team being undefeated in the green helmet/yellow jersey, I'd rather take my chances with that. Don't really care either way.

Bison 4 Life
12-14-2015, 09:06 PM
Just like 2011, wear the new stuff all the way!

Bison 4 Life
12-14-2015, 10:45 PM
Back to the business suits on Friday.

NDSU Equipment
‏@NDSUequipment

#BREAKING @NDSUfootball will wear traditional home unis Gold Helmet/Green Helmet/Gold Pants for the #FCS Semifinal

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWOS-mLUAAAZ6Pj.jpg

89MTBISON
12-14-2015, 10:53 PM

NDSU Equipment
‏@NDSUequipment

#BREAKING @NDSUfootball will wear traditional home unis Gold Helmet/Green Helmet/Gold Pants for the #FCS Semifinal

Does this force themto wear white? Not sure what other options they have.

StL Bison Fan
12-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Does this force themto wear white? Not sure what other options they have.

Yes.
Mo State treatment??

Bison 4 Life
12-14-2015, 11:01 PM
Yes.
Mo State treatment??

I think their road unis are white, it's just the additional helmet that makes them Mo State-y

BisonNation11
12-14-2015, 11:29 PM

NDSU Equipment
‏@NDSUequipment

So does NDSU know something about who's the home team in Frisco...? :eek:

Christopher Moen
12-15-2015, 01:19 AM
back to the business suits on friday.

Ndsu equipment
‏@ndsuequipment

#breaking @ndsufootball will wear traditional home unis gold helmet/green helmet/gold pants for the #fcs semifinal

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/cwos-mluaaaz6pj.jpg

Code Green!!!

JDZ
12-15-2015, 05:20 AM
10-4 Good Buddy!

Mr Pep Band
12-15-2015, 04:59 PM
10-4 Good Buddy!

Missouri St.- All White

Montana- All White

hmmmmmmm:cheers:

OatmealWicket92
12-16-2015, 05:07 PM
You have to expect Agronomists at an Ag College.

Thanks BVille. I apologize for the inaccuarate wording.

Hammersmith
12-17-2015, 01:12 AM
So does NDSU know something about who's the home team in Frisco...? :eek:

We should already know. Unless the procedure has changed, there should have been a coin flip by now to determine which half of the bracket is home and which is away. It's not based on who is the highest remaining seed.

BisonNation11
12-17-2015, 01:16 AM
We should already know. Unless the procedure has changed, there should have been a coin flip by now to determine which half of the bracket is home and which is away. It's not based on who is the highest remaining seed.
I know. I was saying it in regards to why they chose to wear home green uniforms this weekend instead of the gold jerseys with green helmets. As in, do they know we're home so they're saving them for Frisco...?

Bison 4 Life
12-17-2015, 01:29 AM
I know. I was saying it in regards to why they chose to wear home green uniforms this weekend instead of the gold jerseys with green helmets. As in, do they know we're home so they're saving them for Frisco...?

I think it was more of like I said, putting on the business suit type of thing. Let the spiders do the fancy stuff.

BlueBisonRock
12-17-2015, 02:09 AM
I think it was more of like I said, putting on the business suit type of thing. Let the spiders do the fancy stuff.

Yes, they can wear their Missouri State look alike all white unis.