PDA

View Full Version : NDSU hoax emails

tony
12-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Based on my last Twitter search, there are a lot of hoax emails going out to NDSU students (and even non-students) claiming that the addressee has violated some dorm policy (candle and/or extension cords.) Hope there wasn't a link in the email...

ByeSonBusiness
12-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Based on my last Twitter search, there are a lot of hoax emails going out to NDSU students (and even non-students) claiming that the addressee has violated some dorm policy (candle and/or extension cords.) Hope there wasn't a link in the email...

No links in it other than one that directed people to the campus policies I believe.. It was a mistake on the part of someone at NDSU from what I understand. I got two of them. I couldn't recall ever living in weible hall...or having candles...or getting in trouble.

Bison"FANatic"
12-10-2015, 07:03 PM
No links in it other than one that directed people to the campus policies I believe.. It was a mistake on the part of someone at NDSU from what I understand. I got two of them. I couldn't recall ever living in weible hall...or having candles...or getting in trouble.

Why are they sending them to a UN_ Student???

ByeSonBusiness
12-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Why are they sending them to a UN_ Student???

My degree is from North Dakota State University. Never taken a class via UND.

1998braves64
12-10-2015, 07:40 PM

Drugs will do that to you. :biggrin: