PDA

View Full Version : Kory Brown

Professor Chaos
11-29-2015, 04:52 PM
Did anyone hear anything about the severity of Kory Brown's injury? I saw nothing on the tweeter machine or on the A&T game thread on here other than Scotty said he had a shoulder injury. If the Bison have any shot against Iowa St on Tuesday they're going to need their best perimeter defender with the kind of shooters the Cyclones have.

HerdBoy
11-29-2015, 05:06 PM
I just saw him yesterday at the game with his arm in a sling. The severity of it I have no idea.

roadwarrior
11-29-2015, 05:06 PM
It happened Friday in practice. As of yesterday they didn't know the severity of it, but didn't think it was serious. Very unlikely Kory will play at Iowa State.

HoopsBison
11-29-2015, 06:42 PM
Day to day, Id be very surprised if he plays on Tuesday.

HandoEX
11-29-2015, 08:49 PM
Bummer, but glad to here it isn't too serious though! Kory is such a stud and goes full blast all the time. Love that dude's energy!

BYZEN
11-29-2015, 09:31 PM
It happened Friday in practice. As of yesterday they didn't know the severity of it, but didn't think it was serious. Very unlikely Kory will play at Iowa State.

Thanks Road! KB is going to be missed against ISUm, I heard somewhere that they are supposed to be sorta good or something.:hide:

ZHerd
11-30-2015, 12:59 AM
This is a horrible game to miss Brown. I think a pretty good argument could be made that he is the guy the Bison can least afford to be without. I hope he heals quickly and it doesnt nag him long term

NDSU_grad
11-30-2015, 01:51 AM
Thanks Road! KB is going to be missed against ISUm, I heard somewhere that they are supposed to be sorta good or something.:hide:
m=mustard???

unbison
11-30-2015, 02:06 AM
This is a horrible game to miss Brown. I think a pretty good argument could be made that he is the guy the Bison can least afford to be without. I hope he heals quickly and it doesnt nag him long term

I'd say the argument could be made he changed the culture of ndsu basketball love this kid and his work ethic!

ZHerd
11-30-2015, 04:02 AM
I'd say the argument could be made he changed the culture of ndsu basketball love this kid and his work ethic!

That would be a good argument. He plays his tail off. If his attitude worked a culture change I hope it sticks after he graduates.

El_Chapo
11-30-2015, 03:08 PM
we need Kory at Iowa State or we have ZERO shot. need him to shut down 1 of their 5 at least!

DePereBisonFan
11-30-2015, 03:10 PM

Do expound. I'm all ears.

unbison
12-01-2015, 05:44 PM
I believe his work ethic and never give up attitude rubbed off on everyone he has suited up with

Kujava23
12-03-2015, 08:49 PM
any update---heard day to day; so is it a Game Time decision if Kory feels ready??