PDA

View Full Version : Baylor---TCU

56BISON73
11-28-2015, 03:34 AM
Anyone watching this crazy game? WOW

Professor Chaos
11-28-2015, 03:38 AM
Anyone watching this crazy game? WOW
I saw the TCU fumble return at the beginning of the 2nd quarter to tie it at 14. I'm positively shocked to see that the score hasn't changed with 2 minutes to go in the game. The weather must really be that disruptive considering these teams played a 61-58 game last year?

56BISON73
11-28-2015, 03:47 AM
I saw the TCU fumble return at the beginning of the 2nd quarter to tie it at 14. I'm positively shocked to see that the score hasn't changed with 2 minutes to go in the game. The weather must really be that disruptive considering these teams played a 61-58 game last year?

Fumbles all over the place. The rain is just crazy.

EndZoneQB
11-28-2015, 06:09 AM
Man, that was some terrible football...but I couldn't turn it off! It was fun to watch just because of the rain.

My favorite play was when the TCU punter let the snap get through his hands and Oakman is right there as he picks it up. He just punts it almost straight up in the air as he gets just destroyed.

https://vine.co/v/ianwgOw3bhg

MNLonghorn10
11-28-2015, 06:28 AM
Glad to see the assole himself, Art Briles and shitty Baylor get knocked out of the cfp's

Christopher Moen
11-28-2015, 08:46 AM
Man, that was some terrible football...but I couldn't turn it off! It was fun to watch just because of the rain.

My favorite play was when the TCU punter let the snap get through his hands and Oakman is right there as he picks it up. He just punts it almost straight up in the air as he gets just destroyed.

I felt somewhat bad for laughing at the punter as he took a flying body press right before he kicked the ball.

cbline
11-28-2015, 01:42 PM

How in the world did he ever get his foot on the ball?!?!? We must have hit rewind on the DVR a half dozen times to watch it over and over.

westnodak93bison
11-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Glad to see the assole himself, Art Briles and shitty Baylor get knocked out of the cfp's
What is your issue with Briles? Stealing the good TX recruits and beating up the shorthorns?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

IzzyFlexion
11-28-2015, 01:51 PM
How in the world did he ever get his foot on the ball?!?!? We must have hit rewind on the DVR a half dozen times to watch it over and over.

Blind luck.

Great piece of video!!

gizmo
11-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Typical Big 12 garbage football. Without ideal conditions those teams had no idea how to play the game. The only way either of those teams plays any defense whatsoever is if Mother Nature steps in and takes over.

silkamilkamonico
11-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Typical Big 12 garbage football. Without ideal conditions those teams had no idea how to play the game. The only way either of those teams plays any defense whatsoever is if Mother Nature steps in and takes over.

I can't watch the Big 12. I can stomach Oklahoma but that's about it. I tried watching that TT OSU game a few weeks ago where it was like 70-55 or whatever, and it was just garbage. No defense, poorly schemed, offense completely neglecting it with their no huddle up tempo crap, Can't stand that style of football. It's like they would rather the other team scored quickly so they can get the ball back.