PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Tickets

NDSUBowler
11-22-2015, 07:19 PM
Did anyone get tickets? From 2pm til now all it says is 'no events available' and I have no idea why.

I am in Las Vegas on vacation trying to do this on my phone and having NO luck.

Any help?

Hammerhead
11-22-2015, 07:21 PM
I think they are all gone. I logged in right at 2:00 and was able to buy 2 tickets in row CC in an end zone section. When I checked a few minutes later to see what was still left they were in row GG.

BisonAccountant44
11-22-2015, 07:24 PM
They released tickets to the public already? The voicemail I had from the ticket office said season ticket holders have until Friday to renew and single game tickets go on sale Saturday.

Bisonfaithful
11-22-2015, 07:24 PM
Just pulled up 2 in section 8 row DD.

Bison03
11-22-2015, 07:25 PM
They released tickets to the public already? The voicemail I had from the ticket office said season ticket holders have until Friday to renew and single game tickets go on sale Saturday.
All "non season tickets" were available today. Season ticket holders have until Friday to get their tickets then after that the unclaimed ones will be available to purchase.

NDSUBowler
11-22-2015, 07:28 PM
Just pulled up 2 in section 8 row DD.

Ugh

Mine doesnt even say 'sold out' it still says ' no events available'

No idea what is going on. Maybe its a phone thing.

EC8CH
11-22-2015, 07:35 PM
I got 4 in section 17 top row kk

Putz
11-22-2015, 07:43 PM
Ugh

Mine doesnt even say 'sold out' it still says ' no events available'

No idea what is going on. Maybe its a phone thing.

The info button on the right side of the screen says that we can't use mobile version to buy tix. Has to be desktop. :(

MNLonghorn10
11-22-2015, 07:47 PM
I dont even see where the season ticket holder shit is..

Edit nvm: Under "my account->pending orders". cool that you can print at home this year.

NDSUBowler
11-22-2015, 08:44 PM
The info button on the right side of the screen says that we can't use mobile version to buy tix. Has to be desktop. :(

Thats a load of crap for people without desktops or on vacation.

Who comes up with that system?

Mr Meaty
11-22-2015, 09:34 PM

Agreed sometimes it amazes me the people that are in charge of simple things. Not like this is our first year in the playoffs.

bisonaudit
11-22-2015, 09:36 PM
What I want to know is when are you going to be able to renew season tickets by texting an emoji?

StL Bison Fan
11-22-2015, 09:45 PM
What I want to know is when are you going to be able to renew season tickets by texting an emoji?

a little football or trophy?

runtheoption
11-22-2015, 10:44 PM

Rich people problems.

Trumpster
11-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Thats a load of crap for people without desktops or on vacation. Who comes up with that system? Or returning home from the weekend in Fargo for instance. I was refreshing on my phone repeatedly at 2:00 yesterday.

56BISON73
11-23-2015, 07:26 PM

I know this will be a novel idea , but why not try calling them with your phone?:biggrin:

Gully
11-23-2015, 07:28 PM
I know this will be a novel idea , but why not try calling them with your phone?:biggrin:

PL, phones are fine but most people don't use them to call anymore. #weirdbuttrue

Gully
11-23-2015, 07:28 PM

PL, phones are fine but most people don't use them to call anymore. #weirdbuttrue

Honeybooboo
11-23-2015, 07:36 PM
all mine renewed and ready to print already, wish the season tickets were elctronic. I really like the Flash seats at Frisco be cool if the dome went that route. so easy to transfer to the other people in my group

bisonfanette
11-23-2015, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Honeybooboo;1066494]all mine renewed and ready to print already, wish the season tickets were elctronic. I really like the Flash seats at Frisco be cool if the dome went that route. so easy to transfer to the other people in my group[/QUOTE

Go to your account and TRANSFER tickets to them... they are way ahead of you :) !!!

Honeybooboo
11-23-2015, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=Honeybooboo;1066494]all mine renewed and ready to print already, wish the season tickets were elctronic. I really like the Flash seats at Frisco be cool if the dome went that route. so easy to transfer to the other people in my group[/QUOTE

Go to your account and TRANSFER tickets to them... they are way ahead of you :) !!!

yes I know, but the season tickets are paper, hope they all go electronic

BisonAccountant44
11-23-2015, 07:43 PM
Because it's 2015 grandpa ;). Actual interaction with a human being should only be attempted as an absolute last resort.

Mr Meaty
11-23-2015, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=bisonfanette;1066498]

yes I know, but the season tickets are paper, hope they all go electronic

We just started scanning tickets. Only 20 years behind everyone else. I always felt like I was going to a high school game when they ripped by ticket in half.

NorthernBison
11-23-2015, 08:39 PM
I paid for my tickets yesterday afternoon at 2:37 and the email saying they were ready for printing was date stamped 8:37. It's a long time till December 5.

KilldeerBison
11-23-2015, 09:02 PM
So, why couldn't you just open the file on your smart phone, then have them (dome staff) scan that bar code? Do they really need to be printed?

Honeybooboo
11-23-2015, 09:08 PM
So, why couldn't you just open the file on your smart phone, then have them (dome staff) scan that bar code? Do they really need to be printed?

baby steps....just glad we have E tickets

BisonAccountant44
11-23-2015, 09:55 PM
I don't see why that wouldn't work if you have the barcode displayed clearly, it would probably confuse the people scanning and make that process even slower than it already is though.

Then if it wasn't the people scanning allowing things down it would be the fans that have 4 seats in one file with separate barcodes who would be scanning, turning a page, rezooming on the new barcode for seat two, figure out their still on seat one, etc.

Unless the dome was prepared for it, I wouldn't try it.

fix
11-23-2015, 10:13 PM
When you go to sign in from your phone you can push on view full web site on the bottom then it will work

Honeybooboo
11-23-2015, 10:31 PM
please if your going to try and use your phone tell me which door your going in so I don't have to be in line for an hour. and please don't bitch when your denied access because the instructions are to Print them and then ld lady's at the door will not know what to do

thank you in advance

bisonaudit
11-23-2015, 10:31 PM

According to Jack Zaleski at least some portion of you all would rather let a wait person you've never met before disappear from view with your credit card than interact with a piece of technology designed for your security and convenience. So lets not get ahead of ourselves on paperless tickets.

StL Bison Fan
11-24-2015, 03:13 AM
Went in and picked mine up. Saved the fee and actually interacted with the friendliest people on campus (tailgate lot doesnt count). Also looked at the Chritmas trees. Makes me happy we do such things for others, but sad we need to.
Hope everyone brought toys Saturday for the athlete toy drive. Brought the kids from our tailgate with me to turn them in. Get them started early giving

KilldeerBison
11-24-2015, 03:26 AM
According to Jack Zaleski at least some portion of you all would rather let a wait person you've never met before disappear from view with your credit card than interact with a piece of technology designed for your security and convenience. So lets not get ahead of ourselves on paperless tickets.

I don't know Jack.. However, he is welcome to stop by tailgating, I would be happy to talk to him. He sounds kind of like a loner though?

CAS4127
11-24-2015, 03:44 AM
I don't know Jack.

I can vouch for that!!

Sent from my iPhone.

MNLonghorn10
11-24-2015, 04:36 AM
Went in and picked mine up. Saved the fee and actually interacted with the friendliest people on campus (tailgate lot doesnt count). Also looked at the Chritmas trees. Makes me happy we do such things for others, but sad we need to.
Hope everyone brought toys Saturday for the athlete toy drive. Brought the kids from our tailgate with me to turn them in. Get them started early giving
I'm pretty sure there was a 2 dollar will call fee opposed to free to print at home and save a trip up to the ticket office. ..

1998braves64
11-24-2015, 05:03 AM
I'm pretty sure there was a 2 dollar will call fee opposed to free to print at home and save a trip up to the ticket office. ..

If he went and got the tickets already is there a will call fee? I see now that they have $3.50/ea ticket processing fee as well as an overall each order $5 fee. Which fees did you save on? Trying to decide if it is worth my effort to drive up there last year it didn't matter either way it was the same. Ticket price itself is $40 for sideline with the $3.50 ea goes to $43.50 so for two tickets + $5 processing fee is $92. If you do will call is an additional $2. Print at home as Leghorn stated is free.

StL Bison Fan
11-24-2015, 05:26 AM
If he went and got the tickets already is there a will call fee? I see now that they have $3.50/ea ticket processing fee as well as an overall each order $5 fee. Which fees did you save on? Trying to decide if it is worth my effort to drive up there last year it didn't matter either way it was the same. Ticket price itself is $40 for sideline with the $3.50 ea goes to $43.50 so for two tickets + $5 processing fee is $92. If you do will call is an additional $2. Print at home as Leghorn stated is free.
Will check the receipt and post if i am wrong but it was just the ticket. No fees. I was near there anyway so thought i would stop. Was pleased when she just said 60.00 for the two.

bisonfanette
11-24-2015, 05:49 AM
Braves, I did the same last yr & no savings to drive in.
I just glanced & 4 SRO tickets at Will Call = $100. ($20. + 4.50ea ticket + 2. delivery = $100.)
4 SRO tickets (Print at Home) would be the same, minus the $2. delivery chg.= $98.

roadwarrior
11-24-2015, 06:01 AM
No fees if you stop at the ticket office and buy your tickets.

NDSUBowler
11-24-2015, 06:53 AM

I always try calling while i search online.

I always get a busy signal and never EVER get through.

In any case, if you look at the GoBison article, they say ticket office is CLOSED on that Sunday and the only way to get tickets is online at 2pm.

So the ONLY way to get tickets on Sunday was to go on a desktop/laptop and get them. Cant call. Cant order on phone.

Pretty ridiculous...

1998braves64
11-24-2015, 11:29 AM
Will check the receipt and post if i am wrong but it was just the ticket. No fees. I was near there anyway so thought i would stop. Was pleased when she just said 60.00 for the two.

No fees then since it is $30 for endzone. Assuming you have endzone tickets.

1998braves64
11-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Heck I'll save $12 by going up there.
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

fix
11-24-2015, 12:26 PM
I always try calling while i search online.

I always get a busy signal and never EVER get through.

In any case, if you look at the GoBison article, they say ticket office is CLOSED on that Sunday and the only way to get tickets is online at 2pm.

So the ONLY way to get tickets on Sunday was to go on a desktop/laptop and get them. Cant call. Cant order on phone.

Pretty ridiculous...
6531 I ordered from my phone just have to go to the desktop version

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

tjbison
11-24-2015, 12:33 PM

you are correct

PattyBison
11-24-2015, 12:47 PM
you are correct
Will call fees apply when you purchase online and then go pick them up at the dome. No fees apply if you do your entire transaction at the dome.

Bison Bridge Guy
11-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Will call fees apply when you purchase online and then go pick them up at the dome. No fees apply if you do your entire transaction at the dome.

Correct - online transaction equals fees. Pay and pick up at dome, no fees. 7 tickets on my account so well worth going to the dome.

tjbison
11-24-2015, 12:58 PM

the money it cost me in fees to print them at home instead of finding time to drive up to the ticket office is nothing, if those little fees are hurting me so bad I better not be going to a football game

I spent more on napkins for the last tailgate than the fees, I'll pay that for convenience

Bison4Life
11-24-2015, 12:59 PM

There is fees for endzone tickets. That's what I have and had to pay the 12 bucks. I am assuming there is no fees at the ticket office.

PattyBison
11-24-2015, 01:41 PM
the money it cost me in fees to print them at home instead of finding time to drive up to the ticket office is nothing, if those little fees are hurting me so bad I better not be going to a football game

I spent more on napkins for the last tailgate than the fees, I'll pay that for convenience

I was not advocating one way or another, I was clarifying what the difference was.

Bison"FANatic"
11-24-2015, 01:47 PM
Since I will be driving by anyway, I will save the $15.50 and stop in and get the tickets.

tjbison
11-24-2015, 02:00 PM
I was not advocating one way or another, I was clarifying what the difference was.

yes I know, and I was only saying I find the convenience of it cheap in regards to the fee

StL Bison Fan
11-24-2015, 02:22 PM

Yes. I have endzone seats and there were no fees.
If and only if you are near the dome pick up your tickets (you will get them from a friendly, smiling person). But I wouldnt make a trip that is from afar

1998braves64
11-24-2015, 03:43 PM
Just because those who are in town appreciate saving a couple bucks doesn't make us any different. Likely all here can afford them... No need to get grumpy because we're trying to find out that information.

StL Bison Fan
11-24-2015, 03:51 PM
Just because those who are in town appreciate saving a couple bucks doesn't make us any different. Likely all here can afford them... No need to get grumpy because we're trying to find out that information.

Saving a couple of bucks near the holidays is good. That extra few bucks can buy another pie (or extra bottle!)

NDSUBowler
11-24-2015, 07:06 PM

*rage*

i didnt even think of that at the time. I didnt know it was desktop only until too late anyways and being on vacation, it just didnt come to mind.

Mr Pep Band
11-24-2015, 07:37 PM
Tickets?! The Band don't need no Stinkin Tickets!!

(except when we want to go to ISUb, SDSU, USD, UNI, K-state.....waaaait):facepalm:

But I got me Press Pass :biggrin: and spot with the band, so i'm set. :innocent:

Putz
11-25-2015, 01:06 PM

That's weird, I also went to the desktop version on my phone. Home page was fine, but just reverted to mobile site when I went to the ticket page.

A1pigskin
11-26-2015, 02:32 PM
I got my tickets and now my wife can't go so I have one available.

A1pigskin
11-26-2015, 10:34 PM
I hope the corners are packed. Need as much noise as possible.

NDSUBowler
11-28-2015, 01:19 PM
Got tickets fine this time around

(and yes I tried calling again too to just get busy signal every time again)

cbline
11-28-2015, 01:39 PM
I don't recall, but have they used the "Print at Home" option before? If so, I have missed seeing it. Used it this time and like it since getting to the ticket office is not all that convenient.

1998braves64
11-28-2015, 04:37 PM
I don't recall, but have they used the "Print at Home" option before? If so, I have missed seeing it. Used it this time and like it since getting to the ticket office is not all that convenient.

Believe they started with the single game tickets beginning of this year.

A1pigskin
11-28-2015, 11:42 PM

If it's not offered it should be since the tickets are scanned now.