PDA

View Full Version : Gold Star Marching Band's "Sounds of the Gridiron" Concert

Mr Pep Band
11-20-2015, 03:23 PM
SOUNDS OF THE GRIDIRON CONCERT

This Sunday at 2 pm in the FargoDome. It is free and open to the public.

The Gold Star Marching Band shall be playing music from the football season, performing Pregame and Halftime, and playing many other songs.

taper
11-21-2015, 01:48 AM
Always a good show. One of my favorite parts of band, as a relatively short concert instead of a game we didn't have to save our chops. Every song was LOUD!

Mr Pep Band
12-01-2015, 04:17 PM
http://www.inforum.com/news/3893210-video-bison-band-members-its-sport

Article in the Forum today about the band and the Gridiron Concert!

Bisonville GasMan
12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Very nice article…very proud of the hard work all those kids put in. They deserve the recognition.

Bison"FANatic"
12-01-2015, 04:55 PM
The difference in basketball games when the band is there and when they are not is crazy. Last Saturday with only a few students and no band was not a great atmosphere. The band deserves all the props they get for all the hard work for very little credit besides a good job here and there.

Mr Pep Band
12-01-2015, 07:11 PM
The difference in basketball games when the band is there and when they are not is crazy. Last Saturday with only a few students and no band was not a great atmosphere. The band deserves all the props they get for all the hard work for very little credit besides a good job here and there.

The next BB game we are going to play for is on Dec. 8th, next Tuesday.
I've only been to one BB game without a band @ NDSU and I concur with you that those types of games blow.
At a lot of the games, the student section is like section 20 or 21, knitters or milk drinkers, they suck and don't get into it. :(
The Bison Pep Band on the other hand has fun and are vocal, though you alreaday know that I'm sure.
On a side note, I won "Fan of the game" 4 times a a student whilst in the band, 3 @ BB and one at the "Bison Away Game Celebration" in the Union. :hide::offtopic:

Take that Student Section! :ranting: (purple)