11-07-2015, 11:10 PM
OK State 42 - TCU 23. 4th quarter.

Iowa 35 - Indiana 27. Final.

HerdBoy
11-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Colorado State 26 - WYO 7. Final.

HerdBoy
11-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Navy Midshipmen 17 - Memphis 10. Halftime.

HerdBoy
11-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Cornhuskers 20 - Michigan State 17. 3rd quarter.

NDSUstudent
11-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Wow the Huskers just got a gift TD to probably win the game...Pending review...didn't know you could review that....

NDSUstudent
11-08-2015, 02:39 AM
Wow the Huskers just got a gift TD to probably win the game...Pending review...didn't know you could review that....

TD stands....

MNLonghorn10
11-08-2015, 02:43 AM
bamas starting to run away with this one... fournette cant get it going

NDSUstudent
11-08-2015, 02:45 AM
No idea WTF Michigan State was doing at the end of the game. Just needed a few yards for to get in FG range and they burn up the entire clock throwing a deep pass to lose.

NDSUstudent
11-08-2015, 03:16 AM
Gophers within a TD of Ohio State but will need some magic.

JDZ
11-08-2015, 04:41 AM
No idea WTF Michigan State was doing at the end of the game. Just needed a few yards for to get in FG range and they burn up the entire clock throwing a deep pass to lose.
Should have never been in that position. The previous possession, all they needed was one first down and the game would have been over. Went away from what had worked all game and went three and out. Then played prevent defense, which should really be called "concede the first down defense" and lost. Dumb.

bisonaudit
11-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Here's what your New Year's Bowl line up would include based on the latest from the committee:

Semifinals:
Orange (because ACC): #1 Clemson v. #4 Notre Dame
Cotton: #2 Alabama v. #3 Ohio State

Sugar:
#6 Baylor (Big 12) v. #9 LSU (SEC)

Rose:
#5 Iowa (Big 10) v. #7 Stanford (PAC 12)

Peach & Fiesta pick 4:
#20 Navy (highest non-contract conference champion)
#8 Oklahoma State (next highest)
#10 Utah (next highest)
#11 Florida (next highest)

Guessing Navy Florida Peach Bowl and Oklahoma State Utah Fiesta Bowl.

ZHerd
11-11-2015, 11:28 AM
Another year another example of why we are STILL WAITING for a real playoff system. There could be an undefeated team missing from the 4 team field and a one loss Stanford team that I would pick over 3/4 of that above listed field and could win it all. Four games is a start but it's still a fail

ByeSonBusiness
11-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Another year another example of why we are STILL WAITING for a real playoff system. There could be an undefeated team missing from the 4 team field and a one loss Stanford team that I would pick over 3/4 of that above listed field and could win it all. Four games is a start but it's still a fail

If Stanford wins out they are likely in. It's not perfect but they preserved the best regular season in sport.

Nel360
11-11-2015, 02:41 PM
If Stanford wins out they are likely in. It's not perfect but they preserved the best regular season in sport.
And they will have beat #4 ND

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ByeSonBusiness
11-11-2015, 03:02 PM
And they will have beat #4 ND

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Should be a very good game.

ZHerd
11-11-2015, 06:15 PM

I'm not 100% certain what you are referring to with that but just add more games for teams that advance. It really isn't going to kill them to play another one or two more.

ByeSonBusiness
11-11-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm not 100% certain what you are referring to with that but just add more games for teams that advance. It really isn't going to kill them to play another one or two more.

They probably will at some point. But right now they have a playoff and have still preserved the best regular season anywhere. In time, they'll make improvements. But Stanford has no one to blame but themselves in they don't make the post season.

ZHerd
11-11-2015, 11:33 PM
They probably will at some point. But right now they have a playoff and have still preserved the best regular season anywhere. In time, they'll make improvements. But Stanford has no one to blame but themselves in they don't make the post season.

Teams don't always play their best early on due to replacing players etc. There have been plenty of one loss teams that could have won a championship in a playoffs. Saying a team shouldn't be considered a contender because they lost a game is beyond lame and a decent playoff eliminates that issue. Yes I like the College football regular season but a 4-team playoff still sucks. It still almost seems silly to call whoever wins it "champs." Are they really?

ByeSonBusiness
11-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Teams don't always play their best early on due to replacing players etc. There have been plenty of one loss teams that could have won a championship in a playoffs. Saying a team shouldn't be considered a contender because they lost a game is beyond lame and a decent playoff eliminates that issue. Yes I like the College football regular season but a 4-team playoff still sucks. It still almost seems silly to call whoever wins it "champs." Are they really?

Ohio State lost early last year and won.

Notre Dame and Stanford will maybe be playing for a shot at the playoff. Alabama lost and now should be set up to probably make it if they keep winning. Utah can still maybe make it if Stanford beats ND and then Utah beats Stanford.

I definitely like having a small field to a big one. Plus it's fun watching a game between two very good teams knowing that it's pretty much a playoff game. There was a lot more at stake in that game in Tuscaloosa this past weekend than any regular season game the Fargodome has probably had.

bisonaudit
11-12-2015, 12:37 AM
But for the inconvenient number of conferences. They'd be there. Round robin play in 8 groups followed by an 8 team knockout stage. They're not that far away.