PDA

View Full Version : Fall Camp

sambini
07-30-2006, 07:23 PM
Well fall camp starts this week. I hope to go out and get my fix with practice one day this week. Media day is thursday. Now lets have a thread where we can all get along. I think the heat index is getting to us all. GO BISON AND HAVE A GOOD CAMP TO THE COACHES AND PLAYERS.

Bisonguy
07-30-2006, 07:45 PM
What saturdays are the scrimmages on??

MinotBison
07-30-2006, 10:17 PM
I can't wait for the season to start!!!!! It's a great time of year, isn't it? Just like opening day for the baseball season, only better! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sambini
07-31-2006, 01:15 AM
It doesn't get much better than this MINOT++++++++++++

Bisonguy
07-31-2006, 03:50 AM
Short feature on the WDAY 10:00 sports with Steve Hallstrom interviewing Bohl.

Bohl stated that he thinks the LB's are solid, and he's happy about the talent at RB. He also stated there's more talent on the team than last year.

Other news- Nick Compton will miss the season due to some weird injury that I've never of (matter of fact, my wife didn't know what it was either, and she's an RN). The D line will be thin again.

ARGAMEMENON
07-31-2006, 04:27 AM
He tore his shoulder up pretty bad to put it more simply...he had surgery 2 fridays ago and is out for the season...ps the dline is gonna be fine...

sambini
08-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Minot I'LL see if I c an find out when the sacrimmages are.

MinotBison
08-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Minot I'LL see if I c an find out when the sacrimmages are.

Thanks. I won't be able to see them in person being that I live up here in Minot. (For those of you in Rio Linda, Minot is in North Central ND, just north of Max, just south of Ruthville, just east of Burlington, and just west of Norwich). ;D

But I will look forward to any reports, pics, etc. on the scrimmages, and will do my best to try and get there for as many games as possible. :D

Gamehunter
08-01-2006, 04:19 AM
.ps the dline is gonna be fine...

I think the first string "could" contain some of the better players we have seen in recent years, but depth is still a big issue. Basically we have Frick, Fairbrain(still no game experience but lots of potential), Lardinois (needs improvement on the run), Brian Dahl (hopefully he can get some PT this season), and 3 JUCO's/Transfers that we know little about