PDA

View Full Version : GWFC v. BSC

WYOBISONMAN
08-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Since the Dakota's have all but written off admission to the Big Sky Conference, games between GWFC and BSC schools are down significantly this year, however, there are still some inter-conference battles that will be fun to watch as the two western conferences battle it out. *Here is a list of the games and my picks on the winners......Note....NDSU has NO games against BSC schools this year......

Cal Poly
Sept. 9 at Weber State - Cal Poly by 14
Sept. 16 at Sac. State - Cal Poly by 21
Nov. 4 at Montana - Cal Poly by 3

UC Davis
Sept. 16 at Montana State- UC Davis by 14
Nov. 18 at Sac. State - UC Davis by 14

SDSU
Sept. 9 at Montana - SDSU by 1

SUU

Sept. 16 at Weber - Weber by 14

Out of 7 total games (all being played on the BSC home fields) I have the GWFC winning 6 and the BSC taking only 1 of the contests.

What are your predictions??

BisonBacker
08-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Since the Dakota's have all but written off admission to the Big Sky Conference, games between GWFC and BSC schools are down significantly this year, however, there are still some inter-conference battles that will be fun to watch as the two western conferences battle it out. *Here is a list of the games and my picks on the winners......Note....NDSU has NO games against BSC schools this year......

Cal Poly
Sept. 9 at Weber State - Cal Poly by 14
Sept. 16 at Sac. State - Cal Poly by 21
Nov. 4 at Montana - Cal Poly by 3

UC Davis
Sept. 16 at Montana State- UC Davis by 14
Nov. 18 at Sac. State - UC Davis by 14

SDSU
Sept. 9 at Montana - SDSU by 1

SUU

Sept. 16 at Weber - Weber by 14

Out of 7 total games (all being played on the BSC home fields) I have the GWFC winning 6 and the BSC taking only 1 of the contests.

What are your predictions??

I would say that it will be more like 5 wins possibly 4 for the GWFC. I would say the games in question are the Poly at Montana (always a tough place to play). The Davis game against Montana State and I think the one your wrong on is SDSU winning in Montana by 1 ( I hope your right though). Either way I still think the GWFC is represented well and wins more then it loses.

mikelsch
08-01-2006, 03:38 PM
4 GWFC - 3 Big Sky

Wins by Cal Poly over Weber and Sac, loss to Montana
Wins by Davis over Sac and Montana State
Loss by SDSU to Montana
Loss by SUU to Weber