PDA

View Full Version : 2016 National Tourney Tickets?

BraxtonT
10-14-2015, 05:30 AM
I plan on going to New York City next March for the tournament. I have an "in" to get tickets through the Minnesota allotment, but would rather sit with Bison fans.

Anybody have any information to share on what NDSU's allotment is for this tournament? How many Bison fans normally attend the tourney using the allotment?

BYZEN
10-14-2015, 08:33 AM
I plan on going to New York City next March for the tournament. I have an "in" to get tickets through the Minnesota allotment, but would rather sit with Bison fans.

Anybody have any information to share on what NDSU's allotment is for this tournament? How many Bison fans normally attend the tourney using the allotment?

I was thinking about going too. Let's hear from Bison nation, can we get tickets so we can sit with the bison parents? (Usually the makeup of the largest NDSU crowd).

Big Bird
10-17-2015, 11:35 PM
When did you pay for your tickets through the MN allotment? Regardless of what you're told, if it was recently you'll very likely be in the upper level and Mary is very unpleasant to deal with. I won't go through them again. Finger Lakes is a bit more expensive but coach Hahn and Coach Koll are great and the FLWC will help you with any issues you run into. I've gotten tickets through them and the experience was so much better than the Gopher takedown club. I'd imagine with the tourney being in NY, they'd have more and better tickets than a down year MN (and Cornell fans are well educated and fun from my experience). No idea about how many NDSU gets for an allotment; as every time I've reached out, I've gotten nowhere.

I hate how they do the allotments for this tournament. They should release some lower level seats to the general public, rather than releasing them all to the schools and their wrestling clubs. Most wrestling clubs don't gouge you, but in most instances it doesn't allow regular fans a fair shot at a decent ticket.

BraxtonT
10-21-2015, 04:33 AM
I called the ticket office today. I was told our allotment is not a set number, but usually around 80-100. It normally gets spoken for by those on the team and their families. With that info, I will be sitting with the Gopher fans.