PDA

View Full Version : New Dome football facilities are COMPLETE!!!

TheBisonator
08-02-2006, 05:25 AM
Dome basement ready for Bison
By Jeff Kolpack, The Forum
Published Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The theater-style team meeting room is ready for North Dakota State players and coaches, complete with the latest in digital technology. It looks like it should be in a Hilton rather than in the basement of a dome.

Bison freshman football players arrived on campus Tuesday to see the finishing touches on a new office and locker room complex in the Fargodome. No detail was spared for the estimated $3.4 million project, which the athletic department built with externally raised funds.

More at: http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=135214&section=Sports

I remember when I was working for the Bison equipment staff, and we just moved our equipment facilities to the Dome basement. that whole place was dank and dusty and ugly looking. Now with these new coaches offices, locker rooms, meeting rooms, equipment/training rooms, etc. etc. it'll be a HUGE step up. I can't WAIT to get a tour of the place!!

Another thing: This will be DAMN good for recruiting.

BisBison
08-02-2006, 12:39 PM
If these locker and meeting rooms are done to the same level as the coach's facilities on the second floor they will help recruiting HUGE. The coach's area is 1st class.

RedRiver
08-02-2006, 01:16 PM
Coach Bohl said earlier that this project would give NDSU another recruiting advantage. Good job NDSU & the FargoDome!!

MinotBison
08-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Are there any pictures of these new facilities that might be posted somewhere?

Snoop-a-Loop
08-02-2006, 06:00 PM
If you have not seen these facilities, they are amazing. You have to go and check them out if your in town. The coaches offices are ridiculously nice. Presumably, at some point, NDSU will post pictures of these facilites under the link on the gobison.com website as it clearly is to their advantage to do so.

sambini
08-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Went through em last weekend. They are awesome baby+++++++++++++++++++++

tony
08-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Sometimes I get the feeling that numbers like $3.4 million have kind of lost their meaning... I could build a freaking volcano lair complete with evil rotating chairs that actually work in Fargo for that kind of ching!

Are they planning any open houses around Homecoming?