PDA

View Full Version : Pound the Puling Purple Pus... Panthers!

tony
10-04-2015, 02:53 AM
Beat them like a rented vibraslap at an Ozzy Ozbourne concert.

MNLonghorn10
10-04-2015, 02:54 AM
is Capn Cat coming to town? Hope so

Kevin
10-04-2015, 02:56 AM
I hate UNI with a passion. It's the one game each year I really don't want us to lose.

X-Factor
10-04-2015, 03:02 AM
I hate UNI with a passion. It's the one game each year I really don't want us to lose.
I know! And I don't know why, other than it rubs them so hard that we stole their thunder in the MVFC and they are now insignificant. UNI's last 5 years playoff record is a real dream to look at.

Also I LOVE everytime we get another Iowa recruit.

Bisonator98
10-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Pound the pussies!:biggrin:

SoCalBison
10-04-2015, 03:04 AM
I believe we need some payback for last year. I want to see us score 50 and have the D show up and kick butt!

Kevin
10-04-2015, 03:07 AM
I know! And I don't know why, other than it rubs them so hard that we stole their thunder in the MVFC and they are now insignificant. UNI's last 5 years playoff record is a real dream to look at.

Also I LOVE everytime we get another Iowa recruit.

Part of it is that they are sour that we came in and took over. I mean we won four when they can't get one. We hang national championship banners and they celebrate conference championships.

Secondly they play dirty and for some reason think that we do as well. The game always has a bit of an edge to it. The fact that Klieman is a UNI guy probably pisses them off too. Oh and their coach is an asshat.

Losing to them last year and having to listen to their fans whining about they beat both us and ISU-red during championship game week just showed their delusional bs.

BisonFan02
10-04-2015, 03:13 AM
NDSU has allowed 0 rushing yards over the last two games....UNI better find a QB.

tony
10-04-2015, 04:12 AM
NDSU has allowed 0 rushing yards over the last two games....UNI better find a QB.

Pfft. They have seven of them so they should have no problem.

mango
10-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Kick their ass

Tony Almeida
10-04-2015, 06:10 AM
I believe we need some payback for last year. I want to see us score 50 and have the D show up and kick butt!

We then better do it all in the 1st half coz 2nd half is for clock burning...apparently...

Christopher Moen
10-04-2015, 06:32 AM
We then better do it all in the 1st half coz 2nd half is for clock burning...apparently...

My guess, and I emphasize guess, is that the coaches are trying to get the young RB's valuable game reps while not risking injuries when the game is pretty much done. The benefit of having a kick-butt defense.

Christopher Moen
10-04-2015, 06:37 AM

Thanks; I learned something today. That being the instrument that makes the rattlesnake sound during "Crazy Train."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu4_uwQWA-g

GOBISON123
10-04-2015, 07:01 AM

They dont have a solid game plan, they are very opportunistic , trying to strip the ball most of the time. They have a good kicker and their D line plays a nasty game. They hit the receiver hard during every passing play.

ndsubison1
10-04-2015, 07:59 AM
I dont know what it is, but I hate UNI more than SDSU and UND. Maybe it's cuz they can beat us every once and awhile.

Tony Almeida
10-04-2015, 08:41 AM
beat them like a rented vibraslap at an ozzy ozbourne concert.

thanks; i learned something today. That being the instrument that makes the rattlesnake sound during "crazy train."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu4_uwqwa-g

lol ! ! ! !

BisoninNWMN
10-04-2015, 11:31 AM
UNI's front 7 on defense will be pretty good but IMO, they will not have an answer for Carson. His running ability will be huge if they start getting pressure on him.

I think our D will be fine against them. Their running game is average and Bailey is a mediocre passing QB. If Kollmorgen comes in then that means the Bison are ahead and Farley finally figured it out that he needs to pass to win. But that wont happen.

Dome should be loud for Bailey.....lets see how he responds.

EC8CH
10-04-2015, 01:11 PM

Needs more rep, this post needs.

No_Skill
10-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Thanks; I learned something today. That being the instrument that makes the rattlesnake sound during "Crazy Train."

Well I'll be damned. I assumed it was some sort of sexual torture device and left it at that.

Mr Meaty
10-04-2015, 01:33 PM
Bison roll the purple panthers next weekend just like we did to the cottontails and whioux.

AjaxTheMighty
10-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Bison roll the purple panthers next weekend just like we did to the cottontails and whioux.

The Bizzzzon have established now that if you want to beat them you need a QB who is masochistic and RBs who don't mind being phased out of the game plan.
What happened to that crappy QB Carnes? Graduation? Do athletes usually finish school down there?

bisoningrandforks
10-04-2015, 02:16 PM
I hate UNI..... pound the piss out of them!

westnodak93bison
10-04-2015, 02:19 PM
I dont know what it is, but I hate UNI more than SDSU and UND. Maybe it's cuz they can beat us every once and awhile.
Yes and they are nasty. Kind of respect hard nosed tough Football but ever since that Pat Paschal incident they are off my Christmas list. And Farley is a prick. Can't stand that Montgomery burns looking ahole.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

semobison
10-04-2015, 02:26 PM

The only team we don't have a winning record against since we joined the Valley. I don't like those sob's either!

A1pigskin
10-04-2015, 04:03 PM
The only team we don't have a winning record against since we joined the Valley. I don't like those sob's either!

That needs to be improved this weekend. Go Bison!!!!

NovaBison
10-04-2015, 04:04 PM
RETRIBUTION!

I hate Iowa... always have... UNI is arrogant, and they have nothing to back their arrogance up with -- in other words, they are D-Bag University! Their coach, and their fans are arrogant d-bags, and need to be knocked down several pegs, and we have the team to do it!! I want to see the Bison front seven taking up residency in their backfield... Last year, they ended "the streak" -- for that alone, they need to beaten down so bad they will not one another game this year -- I want UNI to meltdown in this game worse than they did in 2013...

BisoninNWMN
10-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Bailey makes calls on the line of scrimmage. The noise in the dome is going to make it hard for him to audible or even call the play.

AKBison
10-04-2015, 04:20 PM
I dont know what it is, but I hate UNI more than SDSU and UND COMBINED Maybe it's cuz they can beat us every once and awhile.

Every year the pads always pop a little louder for this game and the fans bring their A game while boozing in the tailgate lots. If there was ever a basketball h&h that needs to be started it is UNI vs NDSU. More likely than not we would be on the losing end but it would bring large crowds to both venues guaranteed.

GOBISON123
10-04-2015, 05:34 PM
UNI's front 7 on defense will be pretty good but IMO, they will not have an answer for Carson. His running ability will be huge if they start getting pressure on him.

I think our D will be fine against them. Their running game is average and Bailey is a mediocre passing QB. If Kollmorgen comes in then that means the Bison are ahead and Farley finally figured it out that he needs to pass to win. But that wont happen.

Dome should be loud for Bailey.....lets see how he responds.

This was our game plan last year as well, where did we go wrong...ah I know....they shutdown our running, had good cover on our receivers and when we tried to use our TE, the twisted the heck out of Jeff Illies leg during tackle. Carson tried to make something happen and the took a punishment, he was slightly injured during that game I believe

Bison bison
10-04-2015, 05:40 PM

I believe that Izzy has secured the use of the trade name vibraslap...

MAKBison
10-04-2015, 05:56 PM
RETRIBUTION!

I hate Iowa... always have... UNI is arrogant, and they have nothing to back their arrogance up with -- in other words, they are D-Bag University! Their coach, and their fans are arrogant d-bags, and need to be knocked down several pegs, and we have the team to do it!! I want to see the Bison front seven taking up residency in their backfield... Last year, they ended "the streak" -- for that alone, they need to beaten down so bad they will not one another game this year -- I want UNI to meltdown in this game worse than they did in 2013...

Word is they are coming here to end another streak...well according to "THE FANS"

MAKBison
10-04-2015, 05:57 PM
This was our game plan last year as well, where did we go wrong...ah I know....they shutdown our running, had good cover on our receivers and when we tried to use our TE, the twisted the heck out of Jeff Illies leg during tackle. Carson tried to make something happen and the took a punishment, he was slightly injured during that game I believe

Slightly.... seriously. Kid should not have been on the field.

NorthernBison
10-04-2015, 06:22 PM

Carson had a high ankle sprain suffered on the last offensive play the week before against SDSU. He was nowhere near healthy enough to play effectively at UNI.

GOBISON123
10-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Slightly.... seriously. Kid should not have been on the field.

Carson had a high ankle sprain suffered on the last offensive play the week before against SDSU. He was nowhere near healthy enough to play effectively at UNI.

UNI has no plan on offense. They are a very opportunistic team.

Christopher Moen
10-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Word is they are coming here to end another streak...well according to "THE FANS"

Their losing streak? If so, I don' see that happening. However, they will bring it as usual.

runtheoption
10-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Can't stand anything about UNI. My feelings towards these pricks dwarfs any negative feelings towards UND.

NDSU --- 31
The Real Shitsipping Crybabies --- 7

HandoEX
10-04-2015, 08:31 PM
UNI is our only rival and the only MVFC with a winning record against the Bison. Is there another FCS team with a winning record against NDSU since we moved up?

With that said, time to bitchslap these bastards! Revenge games are my favorite!

wtffootballfan
10-04-2015, 08:34 PM
http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20151004121232341175604

No_Skill
10-04-2015, 08:52 PM
UNI is our only rival and the only MVFC with a winning record against the Bison. Is there another FCS team with a winning record against NDSU since we moved up?

With that said, time to bitchslap these bastards! Revenge games are my favorite!

Eastern Washington

CyPanth
10-05-2015, 08:14 PM
Hee hee hee. UNI has a winning record against you guys. Hee hee hee.

56BISON73
10-05-2015, 08:15 PM
UNI has no plan on offense. They are a very opportunistic team.

They have no plan? What happened to their OC?????

Bison 4 Life
10-05-2015, 08:26 PM

Ah yes, many teams ate our lunch BM (Before Mudra).

Against UNI:

Record BM 4-18
Record AM 17-8

Oh yeah 12 National Championships too.

bisonpride4ever
10-05-2015, 09:49 PM

To paraphrase Patrick Roy of teh hockies fame, we can't hear what with purple pussies have to say with all the national title rings plugging our ears. 😀

Sent using a Speak N Spell and an Etch a Sketch

CaBisonFan
10-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Ah yes, many teams ate our lunch BM (Before Mudra).

Against UNI:

Record BM 4-18
Record AM 17-8

Oh yeah 12 National Championships too.
Thanks for the stats. I like that...BM & AM. Similar with UND also...I think. Can you get those numbers?

BisManBison
10-05-2015, 10:17 PM
UNI is now running an up tempo offense. I like our chances at home against that type of offense especially if they are trying to make calls at the LOS with a QB that can't throw.

runtheoption
10-05-2015, 10:24 PM
UNI is now running an up tempo offense. I like our chances at home against that type of offense especially if they are trying to make calls at the LOS with a QB that can't throw. That's like a RB that can't run or a wife that doesn't give BJ's.

BlueBisonRock
10-05-2015, 10:51 PM
That's like a RB that can't run or a wife that doesn't give BJ's.

Sounds like a personal problem...

MAKBison
10-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Gunna be tough for their QB to call plays! No huddle Offense < ThunderDome

Bison 4 Life
10-06-2015, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the stats. I like that...BM & AM. Similar with UND also...I think. Can you get those numbers?

That one isn't so clear cut.

Against UND

Record BM 19-44-3
Record AM 26-18

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-06-2015, 12:26 AM
No matter what UNI's record is, they always bring "it" when they play us. The team better bring their A game and be ready to play. If they don't, it will be a long afternoon.

CaBisonFan
10-06-2015, 12:31 AM
That one isn't so clear cut.

Against UND

Record BM 19-44-3
Record AM 26-18Thanks for doing the work on this. Man...we were weak BM.

BisonTru
10-06-2015, 12:41 AM
Farley will play Kollmorgan all game and they will play us close, maybe even win. Then he'll go back to sabotaging his own team with his duel threat QB experiment.

Bison 4 Life
10-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Thanks for doing the work on this. Man...we were weak BM.

No problem. Incidentally besides UND and UNI the only other team with whom we have a minimum of 10 games and a losing overall record is Montana State.

We have zero AM.

Rock
10-06-2015, 02:58 AM
Farley will play Kollmorgan all game and they will play us close, maybe even win. Then he'll go back to sabotaging his own team with his duel threat QB experiment.

Agree seems NDSU has had issues with tempo offense for a while. May be why UNI is using it. Kinda like another team using the 3-4 and fire trucks.

tolnabison
10-06-2015, 03:03 AM
They will start Bailey. They beat us last year with a duel threat QB in Carnes and I'm 2010 with Rinnie. They lost in 2011 with Lampher (came in for injured Rinnie), Kollmorgen in 2012 and 2013, who are/were pocket passers.

BFKasper14
10-06-2015, 01:29 PM
They will start Bailey. They beat us last year with a duel threat QB in Carnes and I'm 2010 with Rinnie. They lost in 2011 with Lampher (came in for injured Rinnie), Kollmorgen in 2012 and 2013, who are/were pocket passers.

They also had one of the best runningbacks to ever come out of the valley who had a pretty good game if I can remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonFan02
10-06-2015, 01:33 PM
They also had one of the best runningbacks to ever come out of the valley who had a pretty good game if I can remember correctly.

They won with their D and Xavier Williams last year....

BFKasper14
10-06-2015, 01:35 PM
They won with their D and Xavier Williams last year....

True. But is Williams still on the team?

BisonFan02
10-06-2015, 01:36 PM
True. But is Williams still on the team?

He's not....neither is Johnson at RB

Bison"FANatic"
10-06-2015, 01:49 PM
UNI is now running an up tempo offense. I like our chances at home against that type of offense especially if they are trying to make calls at the LOS with a QB that can't throw.

If we can stop the run and we have proven we can we are going to be golden. They try to play Kollmorgan because he can maybe pass a little but is not what they thought and actually a worse percentage than the transer Bailey. Baily can run and is actually their leading rusher but he is barely over 50% and I would bet his numbers past 10 yards are not good at all. He is a very poor mans Roberson. They have nobody that should scare us at WR. Their 3rd down conversion percentage is 32% (for comparison we are 52%) and that is not going to get it done. Against our D, 3rd down conversion is 19% (That is a crazy crazy number)!!!!

We will shut down the run and control field position and we are going to win by 21. Yep I said 21, no respect for the panthers this year.

runtheoption
10-06-2015, 02:35 PM
True. I wasn't much of a RB.

tony
10-06-2015, 02:44 PM
About the only thing NDSU hasn't accomplished since going DI is deliver a beating to UNI...

CyPanth
10-06-2015, 02:51 PM
About the only thing NDSU hasn't accomplished since going DI is deliver a beating to UNI...

Actually it is a bit worse than just not giving UNI a beating. And if we don't have national championships, it is nice to have the series advantage against the team that does. So, we continue to enjoy what we can.

EC8CH
10-06-2015, 02:56 PM
And if we don't have national championships, it is nice to have the series advantage against the team that does.

Don't do that, don't think that way... you'll find yourself in bad company if you do.

tony
10-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Actually it is a bit worse than just not giving UNI a beating. And if we don't have national championships, it is nice to have the series advantage against the team that does. So, we continue to enjoy what we can.

Yeah, NDSU has taken three curb stompings from UNI since joining the MVFC. It just seems unbelievable. I thought the Law of the Prairie, Section 12 stated that "Any Bison loss must be repaid with a beating of greater or equal value at the earliest possible time."

Professor Chaos
10-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Idk, 2012 in Cedar Falls was a pretty good beatdown. That was 33-14 until UNI scored with 24 seconds left in the game.

Now they've never delivered a beating to UNI in the Fargodome in the D1 era.

Bison 4 Life
10-06-2015, 02:59 PM

Too bad we didn't play between 1983-2007. We might have reversed that.

We're 1 game down in the DI era but I have a feeling that will even out in a few days.

CyPanth
10-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Yeah, NDSU has taken three curb stompings from UNI since joining the MVFC. It just seems unbelievable. I thought the Law of the Prairie, Section 12 stated that "Any Bison loss must be repaid with a beating of greater or equal value at the earliest possible time."

Yeah, it really does seem odd that UNI has been able to do so well against you. I'm just going to enjoy it as much as possible . . . while we still have the series lead.

tolnabison
10-06-2015, 03:04 PM

2010 UNI 16 NDSU 9: QB Rinnie had 19 carries 123 yards and RB Carlos Anderson had 11 carries for 158.
2011 NDSU 27 UNI 19: QB Rinnie 7 carries 29 yards (gets knocked out of the game) and RB David Johnson had 11 carries for 16 yards, also 10 catches for 114 yards.
2012 NDSU 33 UNI 21: Kollmorgen 3 rushed -17 yards and David Johnson 17 rushes 85 yards.
2013 NDSU 24 UNI 23: Kollmorgen 5 rushed 5 yards and David Johnson 12 carries 142 yards (85 on one play)
2014 UNI 23 NDSU 3: Carnes 10 carries 51 yards and a TD and David Johnson 28 carries 138.

I agree it will definitely help not seeing an NFL RB in the backfield. But both games we have lost to UNI in the past 5 years have been when they have had a mobile QB. Rinnie killed us in 2010 through the air and on the ground. In 2011 we won, but the game was tight until Rinnie was injured on the strip sack touchdown by Beck. Last year Carnes made enough plays with his legs and arm to win. Now would it surprise me if Farley goes with Kollmorgen, who is 0-2, against us as a starter? No, but I think the past shows they need mobility at QB gives them the best chance to beat us. I predict we see Bailey to start the game.

BisonNation11
10-06-2015, 03:21 PM
2010 UNI 16 NDSU 9: QB Rinnie had 19 carries 123 yards and RB Carlos Anderson had 11 carries for 158.
2011 NDSU 27 UNI 19: QB Rinnie 7 carries 29 yards (gets knocked out of the game) and RB David Johnson had 11 carries for 16 yards, also 10 catches for 114 yards.
2012 NDSU 33 UNI 21: Kollmorgen 3 rushed -17 yards and David Johnson 17 rushes 85 yards.
2013 NDSU 24 UNI 23: Kollmorgen 5 rushed 5 yards and David Johnson 12 carries 142 yards (85 on one play)
2014 UNI 23 NDSU 3: Carnes 10 carries 51 yards and a TD and David Johnson 28 carries 138.

I agree it will definitely help not seeing an NFL RB in the backfield. But both games we have lost to UNI in the past 5 years have been when they have had a mobile QB. Rinnie killed us in 2010 through the air and on the ground. In 2011 we won, but the game was tight until Rinnie was injured on the strip sack touchdown by Beck. Last year Carnes made enough plays with his legs and arm to win. Now would it surprise me if Farley goes with Kollmorgen, who is 0-2, against us as a starter? No, but I think the past shows they need mobility at QB gives them the best chance to beat us. I predict we see Bailey to start the game.

Personally I think you're giving Farley too much credit to see the trend... :biggrin:

EagleBison
10-06-2015, 03:24 PM

The Insignificant Seven

http://unipanthers.com/images/2015/4/28/JJQUCMCYLVUYAIT.20150428191630.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Justin_Black.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://www.unipanthers.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_prefix=headshot_1&image_path=/images/2015/4/28/XNJARDWNVHBAYJG.20150428191630.jpghttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Dewayne_Collins.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Eli_Dunne.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Aaron_Bailey.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/4/28/DWIJLTRHRMCMSAK.20150428191631.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247f

tony
10-06-2015, 04:25 PM
The Insignificant Seven

http://unipanthers.com/images/2015/4/28/JJQUCMCYLVUYAIT.20150428191630.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Justin_Black.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://www.unipanthers.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_prefix=headshot_1&image_path=/images/2015/4/28/XNJARDWNVHBAYJG.20150428191630.jpghttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Dewayne_Collins.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Eli_Dunne.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/8/14/Aaron_Bailey.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247fhttp://unipanthers.com/images/2015/4/28/DWIJLTRHRMCMSAK.20150428191631.jpg?width=182&height=250&scale=both&bgcolor=52247f

Hahaha!

When they did seven-on-seven passing drills this summer, it was just these guys throwing ball after ball into an empty field.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-06-2015, 05:21 PM
If we can stop the run and we have proven we can we are going to be golden. They try to play Kollmorgan because he can maybe pass a little but is not what they thought and actually a worse percentage than the transer Bailey. Baily can run and is actually their leading rusher but he is barely over 50% and I would bet his numbers past 10 yards are not good at all. He is a very poor mans Roberson. They have nobody that should scare us at WR. Their 3rd down conversion percentage is 32% (for comparison we are 52%) and that is not going to get it done. Against our D, 3rd down conversion is 19% (That is a crazy crazy number)!!!!

We will shut down the run and control field position and we are going to win by 21. Yep I said 21, no respect for the panthers this year.

You can throw all those stats out the window when we play UNI. It is their one big game of the year. They will be ready.

CyPanth
10-06-2015, 05:29 PM
The Insignificant Seven

Hey, that is mean. and true!

BisoninNWMN
10-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Bison 35-9

Bison defense is too good for a mediocre UNI offense.

Bison offense is too well balanced for UNI.

Oh ya, I hate UNI.

Bison bison
10-06-2015, 11:26 PM
Purple rain, purple rain.

GOBISON123
10-07-2015, 01:14 AM
In my opinion they have a mediocre Offense. Sawer Kolmorgen is more of a passer, Aaron is a running QB with some deceptive speed. Where they really shine is on Defense. They have one of the best Disruptive Defense in the country. Their D Line look like they could have sacked the. QB on every play. They try to strip the ball and their LB and secondary are always trying to pick passes. Their motto is to score on defense just as much as the Offense. It's not like most teams that focus on preventing 1st downs and hand the ball back to Offense. They have a exceptional talented punt kicker that is consistent and kicks the ball deep into the end zone.

First half is the key. This worked for Redbirds, If we don't lead by three scores by the end of the first half then this game will turn into a all out defensive slugfest in the 2nd half and we might not win. It might end ugly. First half is the key

BlueBisonRock
10-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Bison 35-9

Bison defense is too good for a mediocre UNI offense.

Bison offense is too well balanced for UNI.

Oh ya, I hate UNI.

I usually tend to call scores a bit on the conservative side. However, I can not find a rational argument to disagree here.

Good call.

EC8CH
10-07-2015, 01:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=96&v=yZAJJHY2qKo

0:15 = Runner Up Trophy

0:25 = Garage Door Pounding

Bison 4 Life
10-07-2015, 01:16 PM

Holy shit, the runner up trophy. Bless their hearts.

CyPanth
10-07-2015, 01:23 PM

Hmmm, no mention of 0:40?

Bison 4 Life
10-07-2015, 01:26 PM

So is that win the greatest in your history? I'm just asking because people talk about that A LOT.

Seriously, you don't even talk about the ISUr win at all.

EC8CH
10-07-2015, 01:41 PM

Sorry, I was laughing so hard after the garage door pounding I had tears in my eyes and couldn't really see the rest of the video. What happened there? Did you guys win your superbowl or something? #fourpeat

Bison 4 Life
10-07-2015, 01:49 PM
that lone runner up trophy though. You think they have that in a case on the reception desk in their football offices?

BisoninNWMN
10-07-2015, 01:50 PM
I usually tend to call scores a bit on the conservative side. However, I can not find a rational argument to disagree here.

Good call.

I could be totally in left field.

After watching 2 of their games , I don't see their offense doing much of nothing against the Bison defense. Bailey is talented and will probably get a few decent runs but his passing is suspect. The Bison D is playing with a ton of confidence now and the dome with loud as heck. Us fans could make a big difference because they call plays on the line. UNI would probably do better with Kollmorgen but Farley is too bull headed to start him.

UNI defense is good but not great. Bison are to well balanced for them. I really think the Bison are going to put a beat down on them.

BisoninNWMN
10-07-2015, 01:53 PM
that lone runner up trophy though. You think they have that in a case on the reception desk in their football offices?

Moral victory like _ND?

LOL

BisonNation11
10-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Perhaps I'm the one out in left field, but looking at the numbers, I'm not overly impressed at all with their defense. Give up almost 400 yards/game, can't decide if they're going to stop the run or the pass from game to game and looking at the TOP, they don't get off the field either. Their special teams, especially punt team, appears to be terrible giving up almost 20 yards/return. Only thing they have going for them is they've caused 5 fumbles/recovered 4 and have 4 interceptions. However, the offense also has 6 turnovers so it's not like it's really helping them all that much. NDSU should be able to decide how they want to beat UNI between the run and pass, and if the Bison can maintain good field position considering UNI's punt defense, working with a short field could turn into a blowout pretty quickly. Only thing that has me hesitant is this is UNI and looking at past history, these games are usually close. Dome will be rockin' and I can't wait for Saturday!

KilldeerBison
10-07-2015, 02:56 PM
I could be totally in left field.

After watching 2 of their games , I don't see their offense doing much of nothing against the Bison defense. Bailey is talented and will probably get a few decent runs but his passing is suspect. The Bison D is playing with a ton of confidence now and the dome with loud as heck. Us fans could make a big difference because they call plays on the line. UNI would probably do better with Kollmorgen but Farley is too bull headed to start him.

UNI defense is good but not great. Bison are to well balanced for them. I really think the Bison are going to put a beat down on them.

After watching the ISUR game, I would go with Kollmorgen. Bailey breaks from the pocket too quickly, usually runs/scrambles to his right.

moosbah
10-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Can't stand anything about UNI. My feelings towards these pricks dwarfs any negative feelings towards UND.

NDSU --- 31
The Real Shitsipping Crybabies --- 7

This is uncharacteristically straight forward for you. Are you unwell?

moosbah
10-07-2015, 03:01 PM

NEVER in teh history of history has a water treatment facility been so glamorized. Kudos to the civil engineers of Ioweird.

Bison 4 Life
10-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Honestly, with MORE offensive weapons last year and the year before, the most points they could score against us was 23.

The last time they scored more than 23 points against us was in 2009.

Last year they kicked our ass because the defense held an obviously injured CW in check. If we'd have played that game 2 weeks later, it would have gone very differently.

BisoninNWMN
10-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Hells Bells is to good of a rock song for UNI to use.

EC8CH
10-07-2015, 04:39 PM
http://unipanthers.com/news/2015/10/6/PSC_1006151533.aspx

UNI's tailgate don't start until 10???

Don't they know the party starts at 5am?

Bison 4 Life
10-07-2015, 04:52 PM
I need to stop Bisonville this week. I'm trying to resist the urge to get in my car on Friday afternoon and just come to Fargo.

All of this stuff is making that really, REALLY hard.

SDbison
10-07-2015, 04:57 PM
My score prediction: NDSU 31........Purple Pouting Pansies 3. Farley pops a blood vessel.

Bison03
10-07-2015, 05:03 PM

If I were a UNI fan, why wouldn't I just hang out in the west lot with all the Bison fans? I think they know they are welcomed.

Bison_Pyro
10-07-2015, 07:36 PM
UNI still has tickets available, here is the link: http://unipanthers.com/news/2015/10/6/PSC_1006151533.aspx
Some schools will not sell to the home team, but if you have a good story you can get some. I have done this a few times...

ZHerd
10-07-2015, 07:39 PM
They will be a tough game once again. I'm expecting our running game to function relatively poorly so I hope Wentz is on come game day.

SoCalBison
10-07-2015, 07:43 PM
They will be a tough game once again. I'm expecting our running game to function relatively poorly so I hope Wentz is on come game day.

I think you meant to say, "...Wentz is on, come game day." Punctuation matters.

BisoninNWMN
10-07-2015, 07:56 PM
My score prediction: NDSU 31........Purple Pouting Pansies 3. Farley pops a blood vessel.

I approve this message!!!!

ndsubison1
10-07-2015, 08:08 PM
If I were a UNI fan, why wouldn't I just hang out in the west lot with all the Bison fans? I think they know they are welcomed.

There's not enough porta potties

SDbison
10-07-2015, 08:11 PM

Don't they know the party starts at 5am? Does UNI bring any fans other than players parents? What happened to Capn Cat? He was always good for a couple insults and a few laughs.

ZHerd
10-07-2015, 08:29 PM
I think you meant to say, "...Wentz is on, come game day." Punctuation matters.

I probably chose the worst possible out of 200 ways to convey that thought. But the spelling was good :nod:

StL Bison Fan
10-07-2015, 08:29 PM
I need to stop Bisonville this week. I'm trying to resist the urge to get in my car on Friday afternoon and just come to Fargo.

UNI still has tickets available, here is the link: http://unipanthers.com/news/2015/10/6/PSC_1006151533.aspx
Some schools will not sell to the home team, but if you have a good story you can get some. I have done this a few times...

You live in Kansas. They will never know who you are. Just do it!!

StL Bison Fan
10-07-2015, 08:31 PM

But the ones we have are yellow and green!!!

BisonNation11
10-07-2015, 08:39 PM

I have a feeling he may regret not being at this game. Maybe it's just my own positive feeling about the upcoming weekend, but I wouldn't miss this one for anything.

westnodak93bison
10-07-2015, 08:41 PM
I hope like hell I never see a Bison acting like #1 coming out of the garage door around 00:28. Did the garage door opener chain come off the sprocket?? Is that why they snuck out under a partially opened door or are they just acting like a bunch of 1980s Miami hurricane wannabes?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Answer Guy
10-07-2015, 08:52 PM

Rub one out and get on with your life.

Christopher Moen
10-07-2015, 08:53 PM

Porta-Potties? I was sure they used litter boxes, or even sandboxes, instead. Looks like I learned something new today. The more you know.

runtheoption
10-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Does UNI bring any fans other than players parents? What happened to Capn Cat? He was always good for a couple insults and a few laughs.
I am hosting one of the UNI team captains older brother at my house this weekend. He is very excited to be at tailgating and see what all the hype is about.

BlueBisonRock
10-08-2015, 12:15 AM
I am hosting one of the UNI team captains older brother at my house this weekend. He is very excited to be at tailgating and see what all the hype is about.

Bring him by for a photo op.

56BISON73
10-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Regardless of their stats or record UNI always comes in wired tight. They have always been extremely physical and talented. I dont see this years meeting being any different.

17>1
10-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Preparing for our offense has to be a D coordinators worst nightmare. Carson is playing at such a high level right now, I just don't see UNI keeping it close. Agree with everything that has been said about their 2 QB system and don't think there'll be much success with it, in the dome, with the noise, against our D. Bison win this comfortably....

34-14

Gully
10-08-2015, 01:00 AM

no, his wife gives BJs for sure.

Bison 4 Life
10-08-2015, 01:09 AM

I thought about it but I think that's a pickup at the ticket office kind of thing. no way they could get them to me in time.

StL Bison Fan
10-08-2015, 01:12 AM
I thought about it but I think that's a pickup at the ticket office kind of thing. no way they could get them to me in time.

They dont care in our ticket office. Have them will called there.

wtffootballfan
10-08-2015, 01:20 AM

Do they have a liquor licence?

BisonTru
10-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Do they have a liquor licence?

No, but any bar in Fargo can get an off site permit and cater it.

CyPanth
10-08-2015, 02:05 AM

That is what I would be doing. And I would bring the Tatanka drinks that I served in Ames and Cedar Falls last year. Who would have guessed that they make Bison Grass vodka? And it is good.

CyPanth
10-08-2015, 02:08 AM

One good aspect to me not coming to the game is that the porta potty capacity will last much longer.

GOBISON123
10-08-2015, 03:03 AM
Preparing for our offense has to be a D coordinators worst nightmare. Carson is playing at such a high level right now, I just don't see UNI keeping it close. Agree with everything that has been said about their 2 QB system and don't think there'll be much success with it, in the dome, with the noise, against our D. Bison win this comfortably....

34-14

Can you please ask Carson to spray the ball evenly across the field, I see him throwing more towards the right side of the field.

ndsubison1
10-08-2015, 04:42 AM
Cant believe Im missing this game. Homecoming tailgate is the best. I miss it like every year. :facepalm:

scottietohottie
10-08-2015, 11:57 AM
Can you please ask Carson to spray the ball evenly across the field, I see him throwing more towards the right side of the field.

He's saving the left side for a game winning playoff drive the defense will never see it coming. See sdsu in the playoffs last year. What side of the pansys defense is nastier left or right?

X-Factor
10-08-2015, 12:36 PM
He's saving the left side for a game winning playoff drive the defense will never see it coming. See sdsu in the playoffs last year. What side of the pansys defense is nastier left or right?
Paschal was on the right if i remember correct. Must be the right side. Or does UNI alternate year to year so teams don't catch on?

Bisonville GasMan
10-08-2015, 01:12 PM

Spraying the ball across the field...reminds me of Josh Freeman's debut game with the Vikings. Throwing it every place except to a receiver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bison03
10-08-2015, 01:39 PM
All this talk about Wentz favoring throwing right..come on, are we being a little crazy here? I would bet if you look at the stats of every right handed qb, they have more throws to the right side of the field simply because they all roll out and scramble that way. Wentz has ZERO picks so it's not like anyone is stopping him yet!

runtheoption
10-08-2015, 01:51 PM
All this talk about Wentz favoring throwing right..come on, are we being a little crazy here? I would bet if you look at the stats of every right handed qb, they have more throws to the right side of the field simply because they all roll out and scramble that way. Wentz has ZERO picks so it's not like anyone is stopping him yet!It is a nasty tendency.

Professor Chaos
10-08-2015, 06:08 PM
I'll just leave this here.

11/12/2011: NDSU 24, Youngstown St 27
10/6/2012: NDSU 48, Youngstown St 7

10/13/2012: NDSU 14, Indiana St 17
10/26/2013: NDSU 56, Indiana St 10

11/8/2014: NDSU 3, UNI 23
10/10/2015: NDSU ??, UNI ??

X-Factor
10-08-2015, 06:36 PM

Exactly what i was thinking

BisonFan02
10-08-2015, 07:06 PM

Borrowing... :D

cbline
10-08-2015, 07:46 PM

"I will take revenge; I will pay them back. In due time their feet will slip. Their day of disaster will arrive, and their destiny will overtake them." Deuteronomy 32:35 (or, is it Wentz 10:2015?)

MrSnuffleupagus
10-08-2015, 07:50 PM

The Bison will win this Saturday...however...

Youngstown and Indiana beat us in 2011 and 2012 by 3...UNI beat us by 20 last year...Not really the same ratio, but I understand what you are trying to say.

With that said, carry on.

FrozenTech
10-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Well... by Chaos's logic, the spread should be NDSU up 70 or more then. I'm ok with that ;)

Professor Chaos
10-08-2015, 08:05 PM
The Bison will win this Saturday...however...

Youngstown and Indiana beat us in 2011 and 2012 by 3...UNI beat us by 20 last year...Not really the same ratio, but I understand what you are trying to say.

With that said, carry on.
I'll take a ~28 point win instead of a ~45 point win.... if I have to.

Bison"FANatic"
10-08-2015, 08:29 PM
I do have to say I am quite surprised at how quiet the Panther faithful are this week. I remember the good old days of having 5 or 6 or more here telling us how we were nothing and that this is a different level of play and blah blah blah.

I guess 4 in row shuts many of them up. "gottaearnit" right!!!!! :):)

Bison Fan 17
10-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Panthernation is hilarious.Its less 48 hrs from arguably their biggest football game of the year and in the UNI vs NDSU thread they are arguing over fricking basketball!!!!! Good God ...Glad they dont have butthockey down there.

TateMosersneighbor
10-09-2015, 03:02 PM
We have to hang onto the ball. If we do that, we'll be fine. If we don't...it could be a long day. We can't continue to put it on the carpet 2 or 3 times a game. The kids from Iowa are used to picking pockets, assaulting folks and whatnot...so better hold onto the rock tomorrow.

Carson goes for 302 in the air with 3 TDs. We run the ball for 144 yards with 1 score...we win 34-17.

CyPanth
10-09-2015, 10:23 PM
"I will take revenge; I will pay them back. In due time their feet will slip. Their day of disaster will arrive, and their destiny will overtake them." Deuteronomy 32:35 (or, is it Wentz 10:2015?)

"I" is an UNI fan!

Bisonwinagn
10-09-2015, 11:29 PM
31-13 Bisonsssssss!!!!

Strategery
10-10-2015, 10:34 PM

So I guess the pattern is close loss, blowout win; blowout loss, close win...?

A1pigskin
10-11-2015, 01:38 PM
So I guess the pattern is close loss, blowout win; blowout loss, close win...?

Now we know. Close win.