PDA

View Full Version : Desperate... wanna buy reserved tailgating spots

MNLonghorn10
09-18-2015, 11:01 PM
Looking for 4. This line is ridiculous. Anyone wanna party with the Frisco Cruiser, speak up!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

56BISON73
09-19-2015, 02:45 AM
Looking for 4. This line is ridiculous. Anyone wanna party with the Frisco Cruiser, speak up!

We honked and stopped by. Wow that line is crazy. What ? you didnt get reserved spots when they were available?:biggrin:

daHERDfollower
09-19-2015, 03:05 AM

There are tailgaters in lines all over the campus..crazy!!!

Green1
09-19-2015, 03:21 AM
When people realize they are not going to be allowed into tailgating lots are they just going to pull into what ever area that looks appealing and tailgate?

StL Bison Fan
09-19-2015, 03:29 AM
When people realize they are not going to be allowed into tailgating lots are they just going to pull into what ever area that looks appealing and tailgate?
More than likely. And when they try to drink the earth will quake and balls of fire will shoot from the sky

MrSnuffleupagus
09-19-2015, 03:30 AM
Im confused. What's going on tomorrow? Is there a Sioux Hockey game?

THEsocalledfan
09-19-2015, 03:43 AM

BINGO. Was waiting for someone to get it. NDSU/Fargo has three choices:

1. Enforce the rules to the letter of the law. Good luck with that....
2. Open other lots to tailgating....the correct thing to do as they maintain some control.
3. Just look the other way as people set up wherever. The numbers will be big enough to ensure safety of guilty parties.

Bisonguy
09-19-2015, 04:48 AM
BINGO. Was waiting for someone to get it. NDSU/Fargo has three choices:

1. Enforce the rules to the letter of the law. Good luck with that....
2. Open other lots to tailgating....the correct thing to do as they maintain some control.
3. Just look the other way as people set up wherever. The numbers will be big enough to ensure safety of guilty parties.

Now we know why there's so many extra cops on duty for the game and already patrolling campus. Gonna be able to buy plenty of new cop toys with all of those public consumption citations.

56BISON73
09-19-2015, 05:01 AM
Now we know why there's so many extra cops on duty for the game and already patrolling campus. Gonna be able to buy plenty of new cop toys with all of those public consumption citations.

And they said it was to protect the Bison statue.:biggrin:

Green1
09-19-2015, 05:30 AM
More than likely. And when they try to drink the earth will quake and balls of fire will shoot from the sky

So you are saying there is a chance of Thunder?

BlueBisonRock
09-19-2015, 05:35 AM
So you are saying there is a chance of Thunder?

One Hundred Percent chance!

Trumpster
09-19-2015, 05:37 AM
The fuck guys, looks like we'll be Gypsy tailgating tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Green1
09-19-2015, 05:39 AM
The fuck guys, looks like we'll be Gypsy tailgating tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V

Telling fortunes???