PDA

View Full Version : Calling a Team Meeting Tonight

TheBisonIllustrated
09-18-2015, 03:05 PM
Hey Bisonville,

It's Drago. I want to invite anyone to come out to our new restaurant Herd & Horns tonight after work around 5:30pm. We have a bunch of former football players coming out and why not turn this thing into a party. Also, for all of you haters that think I just use this site to solicit your business, your right. Just Kidding. I am going to buy some rounds tonight and hope to hear some awesome NDSU vs UND stories! Plus, I want you to experience our restaurant that has been 2 years in the making and completely dedicated to NDSU.

Parking is Free to the Public behind the building in the T-Lot after 4:30 everyday and all day on the weekends.

More info here: herdandhorns.com (http://www.herdandhorns.com)

El_Chapo
09-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Can you provide a section for us ANTI - NDSU/UND game?

I will sponser it.

SafeTeeJ
09-18-2015, 03:25 PM
Hey Bisonville,

It's Drago. I want to invite anyone to come out to our new restaurant Herd & Horns tonight after work around 5:30pm. We have a bunch of former football players coming out and why not turn this thing into a party. Also, for all of you haters that think I just use this site to solicit your business, your right. Just Kidding. I am going to buy some rounds tonight and hope to hear some awesome NDSU vs UND stories! Plus, I want you to experience our restaurant that has been 2 years in the making and completely dedicated to NDSU.

Parking is Free to the Public behind the building in the T-Lot after 4:30 everyday and all day on the weekends.

A step up from Domino's in Stockbridge Hall lounge on Friday nights. "HOSS, What is a Sioux?"

MrSnuffleupagus
09-18-2015, 03:29 PM
Also, for all of you haters that think I just use this site to solicit your business, your right. Just Kidding.

Cant...tell...if...serious...

civilguy
09-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Great food! And lots of TVs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

northendzone
09-18-2015, 03:55 PM
Can we introduce this art to be displayed?

Jay
09-18-2015, 03:55 PM
Hey Bisonville,

Coming out there for the first time tonight. Can't wait!

MAKBison
09-18-2015, 04:41 PM
Hey Bisonville,

Deal...I call one of the free beers :-)

tony
09-18-2015, 04:48 PM
It's at times like this that I wonder, "Why don't the wife and I move back to Fargo?"

MAKBison
09-18-2015, 05:01 PM
It's at times like this that I wonder, "Why don't the wife and I move back to Fargo?"

Last meeting of the day....Check
Get on BV and screw with people :-) ....Check
Pick up kids for school....Damn clock is slow
wait for wife to get off work....
H&H for a good time (TD you feeling good enough to go?)....

bri-dog
09-18-2015, 06:00 PM

Ummm, I think you just did it here.

MrSnuffleupagus
09-18-2015, 06:02 PM

We all love you no matter what. It doesn't matter to us what you are!

loudsilverado
09-18-2015, 06:05 PM
We were there last weekend. Food was great, atmosphere great, drinks great, staff was unfriendly and uninterested in NDSU. Sad

mnriverbison
09-18-2015, 07:11 PM
We were there last weekend. Food was great, atmosphere great, drinks great, staff was unfriendly and uninterested in NDSU. Sad

Unfriendly is bad.

Bu uninterested in NDSU? Do they need more flair?

tysonjorstad
09-18-2015, 07:17 PM
I went to Herd and Horns last night. I really like the set up of the TVs and the tables and chairs. I thought the big booths were cool. I also thought it was nice and clean looking. Our waiter didn't come off as the friendliest guy either, but he wasn't a jerk or anything. Just wasn't very engaging. I think it could use more Bison memorabilia, like signed jerseys hanging on the wall, a replica banner, more pictures, etc.

Jay
09-18-2015, 07:20 PM
Was there at lunch. Everything was fantastic. Food and service and ambiance.

td577
09-18-2015, 07:20 PM
Last meeting of the day....Check
Get on BV and screw with people :-) ....Check
Pick up kids for school....Damn clock is slow
wait for wife to get off work....
H&H for a good time (TD you feeling good enough to go?)....

Checking with the wife's schedule.

Bisonwinagn
09-18-2015, 07:21 PM
How about Bison Bikinis? That would add some NDSU flare!!

Bison03
09-18-2015, 07:53 PM
I think it could use more Bison memorabilia, like signed jerseys hanging on the wall, a replica banner, more pictures, etc.

I think I read an article when it opened that they didn't want it to look like your same old sports bar with a bunch of crazy crap on the walls. I haven't been there yet so can't comment on what it looks like. Perhaps if it is lacking some stuff; find some black and white photos from back in the day to get some Bison decor in there without looking tacky.

Mr Meaty
09-18-2015, 08:01 PM

On the wait staff?

loudsilverado
09-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Bartender said he wasn't a Bison fan.

td577
09-18-2015, 08:13 PM

F&%k, fire him!!

MrSnuffleupagus
09-18-2015, 08:15 PM

lol awesome.

bisononce
09-18-2015, 09:01 PM
Bartender not a Bison fan?? Kidding. Whot? C'mon Drago.

MAKBison
09-18-2015, 09:46 PM

This I am in total favor of this!

MAKBison
09-18-2015, 09:47 PM

Was he in a Bikini...wait what are we talking about again? Interesting! I would think if you work for Coke even if you cant stand coke you better be all about coke when working.

devin45k
09-18-2015, 10:00 PM

Well, that just made me not want to go there.

MAKBison
09-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Well, that just made me not want to go there.

nah just need to show the guy how the tip system works, I bet he is bison fan before long :-) The waitstaff I spoke to in Frisco sure are Bison Fans

TNbison
09-19-2015, 12:13 AM
I'll come as long as there is a reboot of Dragos halftime dance routine from the basketball game. I cant find it on youtube anymore. If anyone hasn't seen it, it deserves a Tony. One of the funniest things I witnessed at school.

GOBISON123
09-19-2015, 01:42 AM
Hey Bisonville,

Fudge, I am jealous....I would have brought everyone a shot of tequila

thebigund
09-19-2015, 02:34 AM
Honesty is better than ass kissing. Good for the bartender.

MrSnuffleupagus
09-19-2015, 03:32 AM
nah just need to show the guy how the tip system works, I bet he is bison fan before long :-) The waitstaff I spoke to in Frisco sure are Bison Fans

Wait...so you tip solely based off if they are a bison fan and not off...service?

Im a bison fan.

Please send PayPal tips to SiouxPanterFan23@aol.com

gotts
09-19-2015, 03:53 AM
Wait...so you tip solely based off if they are a bison fan and not off...service?

Im a bison fan.

Are you looking for tips or just the tip?

Green1
09-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Honesty is better than ass kissing. Good for the bartender.

I don't think your fan base could handle complete honesty. How about friendly banter?? :howdy:

MrSnuffleupagus
09-19-2015, 05:03 AM
Are you looking for tips or just the tip?

Is there a difference?

MAKBison
09-19-2015, 05:50 AM

Im a bison fan.

Yeah thats what I am saying. :rolleyes:

BlueBisonRock
09-19-2015, 05:57 AM
Yep. The Mrs. and I stopped by. Had a good burger and brew. Bartenders were busy as hell, as they should be. I was good, but the Mrs. was a bit put off when the bartender kept referring to me as "Hun, Honey, or Dear". Told her that she was just working on the tip. After Gott's observation, I may need to rethink this...

Son of a Bison
09-19-2015, 02:02 PM
How about a TV that shows Bison events that runs 24/7?

marenlee
09-20-2015, 12:17 AM
Yep. The Mrs. and I stopped by. Had a good burger and brew. Bartenders were busy as hell, as they should be. I was good, but the Mrs. was a bit put off when the bartender kept referring to me as "Hun, Honey, or Dear". Told her that she was just working on the tip. After Gott's observation, I may need to rethink this...
She's have a heart attack if you lived in the South.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IzzyFlexion
09-20-2015, 01:46 AM

Hell........she was probably after the whole thing !!!

loudsilverado
09-20-2015, 03:52 AM
I won't be going back, dude, across the street from ndsu, and the name, everyone working there should be a bison fan. Fuck that place.