PDA

View Full Version : Some I found on the KFAN board....

Mr_Meanor
08-08-2006, 03:47 AM
looks like NDSU is not getting any respect from the Gopher rubes

http://rubechat.kfan.com/forums/thread/729392.aspx

Hopefully....NDSU can play a good game and keep it close

lakesbison
08-08-2006, 04:06 AM
yea.. KFAN and the Twin C-IDIOTS think the world stops about the Albertville Strip Mall.... so I'm not too worried what they said.. Im really wondering how Minnesota is gonna Play NDSU after playing AT wisconsin and then AT Ohio State after us..

I really think it'll be 14-17 pt loss.. and that will satisfy me!!!!

peace... don't worry bout the fans..

PA & DUBAY really loves NDSU..

BisonBacker
08-08-2006, 04:16 AM
yea.. KFAN and the Twin C-IDIOTS think the world stops about the Albertville Strip Mall.... so I'm not too worried what they said.. Im really wondering how Minnesota is gonna Play NDSU after playing AT wisconsin and then AT Ohio State after us..

I really think it'll be 14-17 pt loss.. and that will satisfy me!!!!

peace... don't worry bout the fans..

PA & DUBAY really loves NDSU..

That I think pisses off the gopher fans too. Oh well I can understand the feeling of the gopher fans we have media in this town that talk about a small time DII school in the area when they have no reason to the morons ;)

Bison13
08-08-2006, 04:18 AM
I wouldnt take it too seriously since its only 1 gopher fan talking trash

mebison
08-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Looks like they've got that misprint about the game payout too. One of them said they are paying 5% of what Iowa is paying Montana, but of course we know that should be 50%.

NDSUstudent
08-11-2006, 11:48 PM
I was listening to KFAN today and I think it was Chad Hartmen who was reading through the Gophers schedule and said it looked as if it could be a long season and then got to North Dakota Stata and laughed and couldn't believe that the Gophers could use NDSU as bowl counter. I hope the Gophers and the rest of Twin Cities media have these kind of thoughts about NDSU because they may be shocked at the quality of football NDSU has, funny how terrbile teams like Temple and Kent State don't get laughed at but NDSU does. I would take NDSU home or away against either Temple or Kent State, NDSU is easily the second toughest non-conference game for the Gophers.

Scooter
08-12-2006, 12:12 AM
I was listening to KFAN today and I think it was Chad Hartmen who was reading though the Gophers schedule and said it looked as if it could be a long season and then got to North Dakota Stata and laughed and couldn't believe that the Gophers could use NDSU as bowl counter. I hope the Gophers and the rest of Twin Cities media have these kind of thoughts about NDSU because they may be shocked at the quality of football NDSU has, funny how terrbile teams like Temple and Kent State don't get laughed at but NDSU does. I would take NDSU home or away against either Temple or Kent State, NDSU is easily the second toughest non-conference game for the Gophers.

Just let them talk. *I'd like to think that we are one of the the best kept secrets in IAA. *I think that he was referring to the IAA status of NDSU when applying it to Bowl qualification status. *Kind of like playing a DII team and wanting that to count for us. *Although I agree with you that Temple and Kent State would get their asses handed to them in head to head against NDSU, the games against IA vs IA teams should be given more weight do to the fact that they are in the same classification. *That's just the way it is.

Why do you think Roger Thomas sought out the S. Connecticuts and Crookstons of DII all those years? *