PDA

View Full Version : Top DIAA players

jjbluecw
08-21-2006, 04:04 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet:

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2006/Columnists/RC/DIAA_Stars.htm

Shakermaker
08-21-2006, 07:59 AM
16. RB Lex Hilliard, Montana – Yeah, there’s no chance you’ll just happen to be in the neighborhood to catch a Grizzly game this year, but if they’re on the tube, invest the time. Led by the hard running of Hilliard, the offense is going to be fun to watch. The arrival of quarterback Josh Swogger and receiver Craig Chambers from Washington State and Washington, respectively, means defenses can no longer crowd the box to stop the run. And that means Hilliard, who ran for 1,322 yards and 12 touchdowns in 2005 despite all the attention, could be in store for a monster final season in the Big Sky Conference.

It makes me want to PUKE because he's out for the season with a ruptured achilles. He'll redshirt since he started as a true frosh, but it makes me feel no better. Those in Grizville, I now am in the Seattle area and not as pithy to the Griz state as I once was, say it's a HUGE loss, but if any position was to lose a man that was the one. Crossing my fingers for a decent season. I hope you guys in Fargo have better luck with your stars.