PDA

View Full Version : Gopher game tickets...

Mr_Meanor
05-30-2006, 06:01 PM
anyone know how NDSU is giving these tickets out....I would really like to get my hands on some

lakesbison
05-30-2006, 06:04 PM
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=11850&SPID=695&DB_OEM_ID=24 00&ATCLID=266876

701 231 NDSU

$25 upper deck

Bison1973
05-30-2006, 07:16 PM
I have heard that the upper deck is better then the lower deck because you can see the entire field better.
Could someone varify or argue that?

roadwarrior
05-30-2006, 09:05 PM
The seats in the front of the lower deck really suck.

Bison_Pride
05-30-2006, 10:04 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/4-MINNESOTA-GOLDEN-GOPHERS-VS-N-DAKOTA-ST-FRONT-ROW_W0QQitemZ6632121196QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNam eZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just bought 2 tickets beside these on ebay. I offered $40 for the 2 ($20 per ticket) and it was accepted right away. It would be nice to have some more Bison fans to sit with.

MplsBison
05-30-2006, 10:46 PM
The seats in the front of the lower deck really suck.

Esp. right in the front.

You get a good view of the bench players back.

You'll be watching the big screens most of the time.

I'd say the prime spot would be about 20 rows or so up on the 50 yard line.

roadwarrior
05-30-2006, 10:58 PM
The two Bison_Pride found are in the front row, but in the end zone, so he wont have the players or officials blocking his view. Will be similar to sitting in the front row of the end zone at the Fargodome.

lakesbison
05-31-2006, 05:50 PM
I got season tickets in the end zone front row.. but how do I put a pic on this site??

cant I attach a picture??

well.. they are good seats... my cousins are up in 237 ... for vikings.. you see all the holes, etc up there..... so that is true...

BUT.. nothing like sitting by the tunnel when the team comes out!!

RodentiaX
05-31-2006, 07:29 PM
There are advantages to the upper deck, it does give you a good angle. I sat in the third row in the lower deck, it was hard to see over the players.

TheDoctor
06-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Any idea when we are supposed to be getting our tickets in the mail if we ordered them from Minnesota???

BraxtonT
06-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Any idea when we are supposed to be getting our tickets in the mail if we ordered them from Minnesota???

I believe I was told that they would be included with our season tickets and other Team Makers information when that gets sent out later this summer.

TheDoctor
06-11-2006, 03:58 AM
I ordered my from the Gophers though, not NDSU. I wanted better seats. :)

go_bison
06-15-2006, 06:07 PM
I ordered mine thru the gopher ticket office too. I ordered them in April and I called them last week to see if they have assigned seats yet. They are waiting to assign season ticket holders first, before single game tickets. I am suppose to check back at the end of June. Not happy so far with the gopher ticket office, kinda a mess >:(

broke_back_mnt
06-15-2006, 06:12 PM
I just talked to Josh and picked up 4 from the NDSU Ticket Office. As mentioned, it will all come with the package.

Mr._Bill
06-15-2006, 11:05 PM
I ordered mine thru the gopher ticket office too. *I ordered them in April and I called them last week to see if they have assigned seats yet. *They are waiting to assign season ticket holders first, before single game tickets. *I am suppose to check back at the end of June. *Not happy so far with the gopher ticket office, kinda a mess *>:(

Same here, grabbed 15 tickets on day 1 from the gophers, still waiting. Hope they are decent seats.

Thundarette05
08-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Hi Everyone...Just thought I would let you know that I called the Goofer Ticket office and they finally have the seat assignments done. They are probably putting everyone from NDSU in the same section. I called on the first day I am in section 138. Can't wait for that game and the others!!!

Go Bison!

tcbison
08-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi Everyone...Just thought I would let you know that I called the Goofer Ticket office and they finally have the seat assignments done. They are probably putting everyone from NDSU in the same section. I called on the first day I am in section 138. *Can't wait for that game and the others!!!

Go Bison!

Welcome to Bisonville Thundarette05! Thanks for the info.

mebison
08-15-2006, 10:01 PM
I've been putting feelers out among Hawkeye fans to see if anyone wants to unload their UMN/NDSU tickets that they had to buy with their UI/UMN tickets. Just out of curiousity, how much do (the cheapest) tickets through NDSU cost? Is it $15 like it is through the Gopher site?

jzillmer
08-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Everyone...Just thought I would let you know that I called the Goofer Ticket office and they finally have the seat assignments done. They are probably putting everyone from NDSU in the same section. I called on the first day I am in section 138. *Can't wait for that game and the others!!!

Go Bison!

Did you get your tickets through the UoM ticket office or NDSU? Just to try and get an idea of what section the tickets from NDSU are going to be in.

Does anyone know are the tickets we get through NDSU going to be g/a in a section or two, or are they actually going to assign seat numbers to all of the large groups that bought 10+ tickets? Just curious I hadn't thought about until now, and I've never gone to an event where it seems like everyone bought a block of at least 10 tickets.

Bisonguy
08-16-2006, 12:30 AM
If you purchased tickets from NDSU, they were supposed to be in a block. If you got them from the U of M ticket office, they could be anywhere.

roadwarrior
08-16-2006, 01:39 AM
All seats are reserved for the game - no general admission.

lakesbison
08-16-2006, 04:23 AM
I was at vikings game last nite.. monday

Washington ave tailgating is basically GONE.

the lots north of dome are small.. but you still can tailgate there...

I would suggest the lot where LIQUOR DEPOT used to be on washington.

its a film processing company.. and we have partied there b4 the vikings games b4..

see u there.

p.s i ordered 8 through minnesota gopher ticket office, requested 138,139.. dont have them yet... grrr

Thundarette05
08-16-2006, 01:13 PM

Go Bison!

Did you get your tickets through the UoM ticket office or NDSU? Just to try and get an idea of what section the tickets from NDSU are going to be in.

Does anyone know are the tickets we get through NDSU going to be g/a in a section or two, or are they actually going to assign seat numbers to all of the large groups that bought 10+ tickets? Just curious I hadn't thought about until now, and I've never gone to an event where it seems like everyone bought a block of at least 10 tickets.

BisonAccountant44...I got mine through the Gopher ticket office and I paid 25.00 a ticket. I asked for best seat available and I was put in section 138 which is the lower deck. I believe the block of tickets that NDSU got is right above where I am going to be sitting. I think they are placing all the Bison fans in that corner which is okay becuase then we can be loud as heck over there!

I don't know if the people who bought theirs through the BSA actually have their tickets yet. I think they just pruchase them and they will be sent out at later date which is the same thing they are doing with mine from the Gopher ticket office. Hope this helps.

NDSUguy
08-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi Everyone...Just thought I would let you know that I called the Goofer Ticket office and they finally have the seat assignments done. They are probably putting everyone from NDSU in the same section. I called on the first day I am in section 138. Can't wait for that game and the others!!!

Go Bison!

BisonAccountant44...I got mine through the Gopher ticket office and I paid 25.00 a ticket. I asked for best seat available and I was put in section 138 which is the lower deck. I believe the block of tickets that NDSU got is right above where I am going to be sitting. I think they are placing all the Bison fans in that corner which is okay becuase then we can be loud as heck over there!

I don't know if the people who bought theirs through the BSA actually have their tickets yet. I think they just pruchase them and they will be sent out at later date which is the same thing they are doing with mine from the Gopher ticket office. Hope this helps.

I bought mine through NDSU ticket office and have not yet received the tickets. I can however confirm that the NDSU section(s) will be in the upper deck near the corner of the endzone. I bought mine right away so i'm hoping that they are good seats.

roadwarrior
08-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Last I heard was that NDSU had not yet received the tickets from the U.

mikelsch
08-18-2006, 07:13 PM
NDSU has sold over 4000 of its 5000 allotted tickets. Still haven't received them yet, but should be here in a couple weeks.

IowaBison
08-18-2006, 08:07 PM
It shouldn't be too much longer, they sent out season tickets on Wednesday.

HawkeyeFB78
08-21-2006, 12:41 PM
I'll have 8 tickets together for the NDSU/MN game and I ordered on the first possible day for the IA/MN game so they should be good tickets. *Please let me know if you're interested and I'll post the seat assignments when they arrive this week. *I'd like to get $20/piece, but I'm willing to accept offers. *Thanks

jreinking@mnlife.com