PDA

View Full Version : @SDSU 10/3 @ 6pm Tickets on Sale August 1

Tatanka
07-27-2015, 06:48 PM
Tickets go on sale Saturday morning for the 2015 Dakota Marker game...

Tickets are already on sale for SDSU Season Ticket Holders. I have confirmed that SDSU Season Ticket Holders ($155) can purchase pretty much as many tickets for the Dakota Marker game as they wish before they go on sale to the public... Ticket office tried to sell me tickets in the "NDSU section" up in the top corner of the stadium. Let's just say there will be more than one NDSU section... :D

roadwarrior
07-27-2015, 06:54 PM
We are in.

One season ticket purchased. Many tickets for the NDSU game purchased!

bison22
07-27-2015, 07:04 PM
How much are single game tickets? So if I bought one season ticket at 155, I could then proceed to buy 4 more single game Bison tickets for xx dollars and then split the cost 5 ways with friends/family?

MrSnuffleupagus
07-27-2015, 07:05 PM
I would love to get some SDSU tickets NOT in the NDSU section. From past games, they can be quite fun once the game starts...

Tatanka
07-27-2015, 07:05 PM
I did give them the option to just charge me the $155 and save everyone the hassle of mailing me tickets and then me mailing them back to be donated. After a pregnant pause, they said with their system I actually have to purchase the season ticket.

So be it. :rofl:

Tatanka
07-27-2015, 07:06 PM
How much are single game tickets? So if I bought one season ticket at 155, I could then proceed to buy 4 more single game Bison tickets for xx dollars and then split the cost 5 ways with friends/family?

This is correct. 1 Season ticket at $155, single game tickets $40 each. Can buy many many more than 4 if you wish. ;)

bison22
07-27-2015, 07:08 PM
This is correct. 1 Season ticket at $155, single game tickets $40 each. Can buy many many more than 4 if you wish. ;)

Nice. This is a good way to fill up their stadium with Bison fans. Need to get on this ASAP.

bison22
07-27-2015, 07:19 PM
5 other home games too..... could sell those season tickets for 20 bucks a piece and make a hundred back.

Bison 4 Life
07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Is there a real risk in waiting until Saturday? I just can't stomach the extra 115 for a season ticket I won't use.

StL Bison Fan
07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
I need 8 maybe 12. Anyone gonna buy a bunch?

Tatanka
07-27-2015, 07:25 PM
5 other home games too..... could sell those season tickets for 20 bucks a piece and make a hundred back.

http://i.imgur.com/S25EO.gif

No way you sell the rest of those tickets LOL

gumby013
07-27-2015, 07:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/S25EO.gif

No way you sell the rest of those tickets LOL

Yeah, best to just donate them to the Boys and Girls Club or something similar.

StL Bison Fan
07-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Sooo, are there any motels in Brookings or should we stay in watertown??

MrSnuffleupagus
07-27-2015, 07:44 PM
Sooo, are there any motels in Brookings or should we stay in watertown??

Watertown is just as much a shit hole as Brookings is. The only perk of Brookings is that its where the game is...

bisonfanette
07-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Watertown/Brookings... we just drive home. I purchased tickets from a nice Sdsu season ticket holder (a couple of wks ago) who may be willing to get more. We were willing to pay an extra $20/ticket for their time/effort, & to share the cost of season tickets. (I won't low-ball them.)
Send a PM if you would like me to ck on this. Or of course... just buy your own season ticket! :)

tjbison
07-27-2015, 08:15 PM
http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?14038-Dakota-Marker&p=274246#post274246

he is wrong then if Tatanka is getting tickets

roadwarrior
07-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Sometimes our rabbit friends are bad at logic. If you buy a season ticket, you should then have 1 rabbit priority point.

Bison"FANatic"
07-27-2015, 08:20 PM
http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread.php?14038-Dakota-Marker&p=274246#post274246

he is wrong then if Tatanka is getting tickets

They are not going to fill it up by themselves, it just is not going to happen. Stieg may hate it, the fans may not like it but the AD smiles all the way to the bank when they are playing the Bison.

Tatanka
07-27-2015, 08:26 PM
Sometimes our rabbit friends are bad at logic. If you buy a season ticket, you should then have 1 rabbit priority point.

Correct. He is 100% wrong.

tjbison
07-27-2015, 08:45 PM

1 rabbit point probably puts you into the top 10...LOL

StL Bison Fan
07-27-2015, 08:46 PM
Correct. He is 100% wrong.
But we do not need to tell them.

Tatanka
07-27-2015, 08:50 PM
But we do not need to tell them.

Likely wouldn't believe it if we told them.

bisonmike2
07-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Watertown is just as much a shit hole as Brookings is. The only perk of Brookings is that its where the game is...

HEY! I'm from Watertown.....and you are exactly right.

MrSnuffleupagus
07-27-2015, 09:12 PM
How many Schrute Bucks is 1 bunny priority point?

MrSnuffleupagus
07-27-2015, 09:14 PM
Serious note though,

Of the people that are getting tickets early; where are the seats being located at? Any chances of up close seats, or any in SDSU territory?

roadwarrior
07-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Serious note though,

Of the people that are getting tickets early; where are the seats being located at? Any chances of up close seats, or any in SDSU territory?

My source was not given the location of the tickets when they were purchased (weeks ago). She is a former SDSU student athlete, so no doubt we will be in a great place.

BisonTeacher
07-27-2015, 09:26 PM
1 rabbit point probably puts you into the top 10...LOL
Sure am glad my wife was not an sdsu cheerleader. For more reasons than one.

:hide: Hey! loaf said i should laugh about it so.....

EC8CH
07-27-2015, 09:30 PM

Feed Prices???

http://www.agmrc.org/renewable_energy/ethanol/impact-of-rising-feed-prices-on-cattle-finishing-profitability/

Tatanka
07-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Feed Prices???

http://www.agmrc.org/renewable_energy/ethanol/impact-of-rising-feed-prices-on-cattle-finishing-profitability/

Load Weight Limits?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/Bridgeweight.svg/170px-Bridgeweight.svg.png

bisonfanette
07-27-2015, 09:55 PM
My source was not given the location of the tickets when they were purchased (weeks ago). She is a former SDSU student athlete, so no doubt we will be in a great place.

Your source sounds the same as my source! We appreciate her help. Expecting to be with Sdsu fans!

Bison Loaf
07-27-2015, 10:09 PM

:hide: Hey! loaf said i should laugh about it so.....

About damn time somebody started listening to "Loaf" around here!! :ranting:

But you present a false argument, Teach. You see, if your wife was an SDSU cheerleader, she would (obviously) still be unmarried..................therefore no spouse to benefit from Rabbit Points that have no value anyway.

So, moral of the story.............always take the NDSU chick with the active pom-poms................... and enjoy all your benefits with a smile on your face! :)

Herd80
07-28-2015, 09:02 PM

My source just got me two today. Northeast side, was told it would be the NDSU section. Also told they would be sold out by Saturday...which I assume to mean right away on Saturday morning.

MrSnuffleupagus
07-28-2015, 09:40 PM
My source just got me two today. Northeast side, was told it would be the NDSU section. Also told they would be sold out by Saturday...which I assume to mean right away on Saturday morning.

Well playing NDSU is like Christmas for these teams. I know it sounds cocky, but honestly these games go 'sold out' without any effort...and it sure isn't SDSU fans selling them out. (is that a verb?)

PlainsBison
07-29-2015, 12:15 PM
I couldn't find the exact time they go on sale. Help!

Professor Chaos
07-29-2015, 01:31 PM
I couldn't find the exact time they go on sale. Help!
I've been wondering this as well. Everything I can find just says that single game tickets go on sale Saturday and fail to mention anything about what time. If I recall correctly 2 years ago they went on sale at 9AM because it was on the same day but after NDSU (which was 8AM). But I thought I remember seeing something about SDSU single game tickets also going on sale at 8AM this year which would be the exact same time as NDSU.

BisonTeacher
07-29-2015, 01:33 PM
Did you guys try calling the ticket office?

:hide:

EC8CH
07-29-2015, 01:35 PM
I've been wondering this as well. Everything I can find just says that single game tickets go on sale Saturday and fail to mention anything about what time. If I recall correctly 2 years ago they went on sale at 9AM because it was on the same day but after NDSU (which was 8AM). But I thought I remember seeing something about SDSU single game tickets also going on sale at 8AM this year which would be the exact same time as NDSU.

I heard the contract with SDSU's web developer states their tickets much be capable of going on sale 1 minute before NDSU's.

Professor Chaos
07-29-2015, 01:53 PM
Their ticket office doesn't open until 9AM on weekdays so I'd say it's a safe bet to say that this would be the start time again on Saturday.

TransAmBison
07-29-2015, 02:08 PM
I thought I saw something about single game tickets only available online on Saturday as the ticket office is closed on weekends. Could it possibly open up sooner if it is only online?

Professor Chaos
07-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Just called their ticket office and single game tickets do go on sale at 9AM on Saturday when their ticket office opens. He said tickets are available online, over the phone, or in person but they'd recommend online for fastest service.

TransAmBison
07-29-2015, 02:19 PM
So they will be open on the weekend...good to know.

StL Bison Fan
07-29-2015, 02:54 PM
just called their ticket office and single game tickets do go on sale at 9am on saturday when their ticket office opens. He said tickets are available online, over the phone, or in person but they'd recommend online for fastest crash.

fify. .

Professor Chaos
07-29-2015, 03:18 PM
fify. .
Surprisingly enough, a couple years back when I got tickets from their site right when they opened up single game sales it was smooth as can be. Or at the very least it was much much smoother than my experience an hour before trying to get single game tickets through NDSU's site.

Bison"FANatic"
07-29-2015, 03:24 PM
Surprisingly enough, a couple years back when I got tickets from their site right when they opened up single game sales it was smooth as can be. Or at the very least it was much much smoother than my experience an hour before trying to get single game tickets through NDSU's site.

I agree two years ago it was easy and handled it. There did end up being a wait after a bit but I got in for a second round of tickets pretty easily.

aces1180
07-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Season ticket purchased and 20 to the Bison game!

StL Bison Fan
07-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Season ticket purchased and 20 to the Bison game!

Ok. So now they have 2 season ticket holders!

SDbison
07-29-2015, 04:43 PM
Season ticket purchased and 20 to the Bison game! Too bad you didn't coordinate with Tatanka so your tickets would be together and could be sold as a pair for SDSU's home games.

aces1180
07-29-2015, 05:05 PM
Too bad you didn't coordinate with Tatanka so your tickets would be together and could be sold as a pair for SDSU's home games.

Who would buy them, lol? I'll be happy to donate.

SDbison
07-29-2015, 05:29 PM
Who would buy them, lol? I'll be happy to donate. Maybe find a buyer for the game where they auction off a pig.........or do a pillow fight?

PlainsBison
07-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Did you guys try calling the ticket office?

:hide:

Isn't that long distance on my cell phone?

Bison 4 Life
07-29-2015, 08:23 PM
So what will there be? A couple thousand left over? Seems like it shouldn't be impossible on Saturday.

BlueBisonRock
07-29-2015, 09:49 PM
Who would buy them, lol? I'll be happy to donate.

I hear SoCalled is looking for a couple.....

Tatanka
07-29-2015, 09:58 PM
Maybe find a buyer for the game where they auction off a pig.........or do a pillow fight?

https://img.pandawhale.com/34837-porque-no-los-dos-gif-F5LJ.gif

BisonFootballFan
07-30-2015, 01:38 AM
Can you purchase the season ticket and extra NDSU game tickets all online, or do you have to call? I'm gonna need 12, is there really no limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tatanka
07-30-2015, 02:40 AM
Can you purchase the season ticket and extra NDSU game tickets all online, or do you have to call? I'm gonna need 12, is there really no limit?

Need to pick up the phone and call.

As for limits, well, I bought several times 12. You will have no problem.

THEsocalledfan
07-30-2015, 03:23 PM
I hear SoCalled is looking for a couple.....

Nice thing about SDSU; no need to worry. :) I will be online hammering ticket Saturday AM.

Bison 4 Life
07-30-2015, 03:31 PM
Nice thing about SDSU; no need to worry. :) I will be online hammering ticket Saturday AM.

That's what I think. They are under the impression that tickets will be as hard to get as the Fargodome, forgetting that we have a huge season ticket base already.

THEsocalledfan
07-30-2015, 03:38 PM
That's what I think. They are under the impression that tickets will be as hard to get as the Fargodome, forgetting that we have a huge season ticket base already.

Yep, not to mention they have expanded their permanent seating, even if GA is largely going away. It is pretty comical on their board. TAB is tormenting them.

Best case for them, it sells out Saturday afternoon after we rape and pillage tickets. Worst case, it will sell out in the next month or so. I think it WILL eventually sell out.

SDbison
07-30-2015, 03:40 PM
That's what I think. They are under the impression that tickets will be as hard to get as the Fargodome, forgetting that we have a huge season ticket base already. Remember, a good chunk of NDSU's fan base makes the trip to Brookings to create a home away from home atmosphere, although the facilities in Brookings leave much to be desired. My thoughts are several thousand Bison fans will purchase their tickets by Saturday. Hope the toilet facilities are improved prior to the game so I can leave something that represents my thoughts about the place there.

Bison 4 Life
07-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Remember, a good chunk of NDSU's fan base makes the trip to Brookings to create a home away from home atmosphere, although the facilities in Brookings leave much to be desired. My thoughts are several thousand Bison fans will purchase their tickets by Saturday. Hope the toilet facilities are improved prior to the game so I can leave something that represents my thoughts about the place there.

They got 10k against their hated rivals when they were going to the playoffs in their home finale. I can't get a solid number on the new capacity while they are transitioning all the seating but that doesn't seem like SDSU can get that done on their own.

sdsupride
07-30-2015, 04:21 PM
The capacity this year will be about 16,700. There are no more GA tickets. At last check there are only tickets in A, some left in K and L, 115, 116, 123, and 124 for the NDSU game. So a rough guess of about 2500 tickets left. Yes I know many Bison fans have got tickets already (I had to buy some for my Bro-in-law). Personally I hope you guys sell it out quickly. With no GA tickets, actually having a "sell out" and not being able to walk up on gameday, many SDSU fans will have to change their thinking on tickets.

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/400/KG/KGYNTOSRICYCRYA.20150427214900.jpg

THEsocalledfan
07-30-2015, 04:30 PM
Then TSCF realized he needs to concentrate on Fargo based tickets; so he just asked one of his SDSU friends for help since he had helped him get good Summit League seats. 10 seats on the way, Mr Teach.

MrSnuffleupagus
07-30-2015, 07:39 PM
I know a very nice man from the internet bought us 14 tickets with his SDSU season ticket purchase. Too bad they dont stick us right with the SDSU people :(

StL Bison Fan
07-31-2015, 03:38 AM
I know a very nice man from the internet bought us 14 tickets with his SDSU season ticket purchase. Too bad they dont stick us right with the SDSU people :(

No. It is not too bad.
Havent you read the paper about the cases of rabbit fever? (Really)

bisonfanette
07-31-2015, 03:55 AM
Just found out that our tickets are in section 120 and 122.

roadwarrior
07-31-2015, 12:35 PM
Our tickets are in section 120 - right at midfield. Guess their season ticket base isn't large enough to sell out the 50 yard line sections.

Bison 4 Life
07-31-2015, 12:42 PM
They have a poster on the Bunny Board that thinks their new stadium will make them like Montana.

He obviously hasn't been to Carbondale.

gumby013
07-31-2015, 01:00 PM
Shouldn't the student section be called "The Rabbit Warren?"

TransAmBison
07-31-2015, 01:09 PM
JackJD is making that such a fun thread to be on. He is so optimistic...poor li'l rabbit...

Mr Meaty
07-31-2015, 01:15 PM
JackJD is making that such a fun thread to be on. He is so optimistic...poor li'l rabbit...

Silly Rabbit winning is for the Bison.

StL Bison Fan
07-31-2015, 02:06 PM

What have we told you about picking on the less fortunate?
Carry on.

TransAmBison
07-31-2015, 02:27 PM
What have we told you about picking on the less fortunate?
Carry on.If they aren't educated, they will never get out of the trailer park.

THEsocalledfan
07-31-2015, 02:40 PM
If they aren't educated, they will never get out of the trailer park.

I must admit, I have been quite entertained by him, too, which is why I started posting. I am sure I would like him in person, and I admire his passion (which is SDUS's big problem, in general, regarding their fans). You going to treat him to a beer Oct. 3?

Bison 4 Life
07-31-2015, 03:06 PM
Actually, if my detective skills are of any use I'm pretty sure the JD in his name is for Juris Doctor, his posts look a lot like KULawJack on Any Given Saturday so I'm pretty sure he's a SDSU grad who went to KU Law School and is now an attorney.

THEsocalledfan
07-31-2015, 05:49 PM
You know what to do, Bison fans; do not disappoint me:

Jacks Fans,

As a benefit to being subscribed to our email list you have access today to purchase up to four tickets to the SDSU-NDSU game on Saturday, October 3, before they go on sale to the general public tomorrow.

To take advantage of this exclusive presale opportunity you must call the Jackrabbit Ticket Office at 866-GOJACKS between 9 a.m and 5:00 p.m.

Mention the keyword TOUCHDOWN and give your name when purchasing.

As a reminder, Jackrabbit Club members may purchase an unlimited number of single-game tickets for all home games on the 2015 schedule including the showdown for the Dakota Marker with the Bison.

Jackrabbit Club membership is the most fundamental way you can support SDSU student-athletes and take advantage of a host of great benefits including the best seating and parking at all SDSU home athletics events. Membership in the Jackrabbit Club begins at only $100 per year.

To learn more about the Jackrabbit Club and the benefits associated with membership as well as the many other ways you can invest in lifelong champions at SDSU, visit www.backthejacks.com or contact the Athletics Development office at 605-697-7475.

Bison 4 Life
07-31-2015, 06:06 PM
4 tickets in hand. Be warned, they will ask for a name so if you are not registered on the email list, you might get stonewalled.

I went to SDSU for a bit back in the day so they already had mine.

SDbison
07-31-2015, 06:06 PM
You know what to do, Bison fans; do not disappoint me:

Jacks Fans,

As a benefit to being subscribed to our email list you have access today to purchase up to four tickets to the SDSU-NDSU game on Saturday, October 3, before they go on sale to the general public tomorrow.

To take advantage of this exclusive presale opportunity you must call the Jackrabbit Ticket Office at 866-GOJACKS between 9 a.m and 5:00 p.m.

Mention the keyword TOUCHDOWN and give your name when purchasing.

As a reminder, Jackrabbit Club members may purchase an unlimited number of single-game tickets for all home games on the 2015 schedule including the showdown for the Dakota Marker with the Bison.

Jackrabbit Club membership is the most fundamental way you can support SDSU student-athletes and take advantage of a host of great benefits including the best seating and parking at all SDSU home athletics events. Membership in the Jackrabbit Club begins at only $100 per year.

To learn more about the Jackrabbit Club and the benefits associated with membership as well as the many other ways you can invest in lifelong champions at SDSU, visit www.backthejacks.com (http://www.backthejacks.com) or contact the Athletics Development office at 605-697-7475. LOL.........bunny ticket office..........nice try.

Bison 4 Life
07-31-2015, 06:08 PM
There also appears to be very few people in the office right now. I called 10 or so times before I got through to a person.

They don't have a queue, they just go to VM

SDbison
07-31-2015, 06:08 PM
4 tickets in hand. Be warned, they will ask for a name so if you are not registered on the email list, you might get stonewalled.

I went to SDSU for a bit back in the day so they already had mine. Also, if you bought tickets online in the past you should be on their e-mail list.

Bison 4 Life
07-31-2015, 06:13 PM
If you miss out, I'll have two extra. Just had to get them into our hands rather than theirs.

Bison 4 Life
07-31-2015, 08:22 PM
Did anyone else get in? I know they didn't make it easy but this is a golden opportunity.

gumby013
08-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Little over an hour to go. Everyone remember rule 18.

http://i.imgur.com/isUmMxH.gif

MrSnuffleupagus
08-01-2015, 01:10 PM
I was able to get 2 standing room only tickets to Weber State and Homecoming...lucky to get that it seems.

How many reserved tickets total did they have to sell? 8?

gumby013
08-01-2015, 01:26 PM
All right everyone, now that the Bison ticket cluster is basically over, get ready to test the Bunnie's ticket system. 9am sale time. Make sure you have an account set up ahead of time.

http://www.gojacks.com/

Professor Chaos
08-01-2015, 02:02 PM
So is anyone else wondering where the link to buy single game football tickets is at on jackrabbittickets.com? All I'm seeing is the same old link to buy new season tickets.

EDIT: Just showed up

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 02:03 PM
https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketHome.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=15000&_MODE_=PERFORMERCATEGORY&SALE_TKT_PERFORMER_ID=40367&SALE_TKT_SALE_CATEGORIES_ID=34302

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 02:03 PM
I got 4 more. They set a limit of 8 per account so the 4 I got yesterday counted.

HerdBot
08-01-2015, 02:05 PM
I got 4 in section 124e

EC8CH
08-01-2015, 02:09 PM
already have tickets, but can get 4 in my cart for section 123. couldn't get any together in their most expensive seats.

FFBison
08-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Wow, lot less tickets available with the old standard method than past seasons. Guess I might have to become an SDSU season ticket holder in two years!

Till
08-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Got 7 in 123E.

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 02:15 PM
The ones I got today are in 124. For some reason I was too excited to ask what the ones I got yesterday were.

Bison"FANatic"
08-01-2015, 02:18 PM
I got my tickets. For all the hoops they threw out there to keep us out of town I am not going to spend a extra dime in that town.

HerdBot
08-01-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm actually pumped up I'll have an actual seat and wont have to worry about jumping and the planks breaking and falling to my death

StL Bison Fan
08-01-2015, 02:30 PM
I'm actually pumped up I'll have an actual seat and wont have to worry about jumping and the planks breaking and falling to my death

Dont get excited until you see actual seats.

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Still tickets to be had.

bisonmike2
08-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Did anybody here buy SDSU season tickets? PM me, I might be interested in the other games.

NDSUFan_Sav
08-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Did anybody here buy SDSU season tickets? PM me, I might be interested in the other games.
Tatanka paging Tatanka its a trap

bisonmike2
08-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Tatanka paging Tatanka its a trap

I have a nephew who lives in SD and is a Jacks fan. He's a good kid but he doesn't fully understand the consequences of being a SDSU fan. Thought it would be nice to get him tickets to a couple other games.

NDSUFan_Sav
08-01-2015, 03:08 PM
I have a nephew who lives in SD and is a Jacks fan. He's a good kid but he doesn't fully understand the consequences of being a SDSU fan. Thought it would be nice to get him tickets to a couple other games.
Just messing with you, but possibly Tatanka can help you.

Tatanka
08-01-2015, 03:16 PM
I've got one I'm sure not going to use. Front row next to the student section. Was going to donate it to a local charity for the tax writeoff.
Sent from my online-only virtual dorm room.

IBleedYellow
08-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Four tickets from us.

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 03:22 PM
90 minutes later and still 4 together available on the East Side.

#justlikemontana

StL Bison Fan
08-01-2015, 03:29 PM
90 minutes later and still 4 together available on the East Side.

#justlikemontana
Care to guess what % the crowd make up will be?

As if we dont know

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Care to guess what % the crowd make up will be?

As if we dont know

I get the feeling those Bunnies who bought all those tickets earlier in the week will get caught holding. I have 4-6 extra but I don't think that will be too hard to get rid of.

KUlawJack
08-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Actually, if my detective skills are of any use I'm pretty sure the JD in his name is for Juris Doctor, his posts look a lot like KULawJack on Any Given Saturday so I'm pretty sure he's a SDSU grad who went to KU Law School and is now an attorney.

Wrong guy. I'm not JackJD. I'm KUlawJack on all boards.

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Wrong guy. I'm not JackJD. I'm KUlawJack on all boards.

Yeah, I saw that.

BISONBRI53
08-01-2015, 03:52 PM
6 tickets in section 123 for us.

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 04:40 PM
I'll go out on a very sturdy limb here. This game won't sell out.

17>1
08-01-2015, 04:43 PM
I got 4 this morning.

SDbison
08-01-2015, 05:07 PM
I'll go out on a very sturdy limb here. This game won't sell out. Your limb is cracking......with all the Bison fans turned away from getting any home game tickets the realization this is a game they can go to should increase sales. Also, likely none of the students have bought tickets yet and there will be at least 500 of them going. Then there are bunny fans that will want to go see what all these Bison fans traveling to away games is about (maybe learn something) and the slight chance SDSU might win this game.

Bison 4 Life
08-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Your limb is cracking......with all the Bison fans turned away from getting any home game tickets the realization this is a game they can go to should increase sales. Also, likely none of the students have bought tickets yet and there will be at least 500 of them going. Then there are bunny fans that will want to go see what all these Bison fans traveling to away games is about (maybe learn something) and the slight chance SDSU might win this game.

Maybe, but this on sale lost steam in a real hurry. I'm wondering how many tickets there were available. Still can get 4 together.

Tatanka
08-02-2015, 12:05 AM
LOL @ SDSU.

bison22
08-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Got 4 together just an hour ago yet...... is this going to be like a home game for NDSU?

Bison 4 Life
08-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Got 4 together just an hour ago yet...... is this going to be like a home game for NDSU?

Nah, man, didn't you hear? They secretly bought 15,000 tickets last week and it's going to be like Montana up in there.

The only reason they haven't sold out yet is there aren't that many of us.

sdsupride
08-02-2015, 03:32 AM
It looks like there are 423 (mostly in 115) tickets left... Thursday I figured about 2,500 were available. So "Bison Home Game" sold about 2000 tickets.. Yes many got them early, if I'm very generous and give you guys 4000, that's just under 25% of the 16700 that will be there.. Yes this game will sell out. With the old stadium they just kept selling tickets so MANY people would just walk up and get tickets. This year the tickets are $5 more on gameday versus advanced ordered. After this year hopefully many Jacks fans will be aware of when they first go on sale, because they never really needed to before.

Tatanka
08-02-2015, 04:04 AM
It looks like there are 423 (mostly in 115) tickets left... Thursday I figured about 2,500 were available. So "Bison Home Game" sold about 2000 tickets.. Yes many got them early, if I'm very generous and give you guys 4000, that's just under 25% of the 16700 that will be there.. Yes this game will sell out. With the old stadium they just kept selling tickets so MANY people would just walk up and get tickets. This year the tickets are $5 more on gameday versus advanced ordered. After this year hopefully many Jacks fans will be aware of when they first go on sale, because they never really needed to before.

You assume plenty.

Bison 4 Life
08-02-2015, 04:59 AM
Those "2500" tickets sure are lasting a long time.

HerdBot
08-02-2015, 06:23 AM

1/4 of the crowd of Bison fans is a home game.

EC8CH
08-02-2015, 12:54 PM

I don't know. By my estimations, Tantanka alone got 2500 tickets with his single season ticket purchase.

pucknut9
08-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Just got 4 tickets in section 115. 40 bucks apiece. Not a hotel room to be had so it looks like it will have to be Watertown.

Bison 4 Life
08-03-2015, 03:45 PM
Just got 4 tickets in section 115. 40 bucks apiece. Not a hotel room to be had so it looks like it will have to be Watertown.

I got mine months ago. I got stuck in Sioux Falls last time (the direction from where I was coming).

Bison 4 Life
08-05-2015, 12:27 PM
So you can still buy 8 tickets to this game all together.

Silly bunnies.

TransAmBison
08-05-2015, 01:09 PM

Silly bunnies.Just like Montana...

tjbison
08-05-2015, 01:09 PM

Silly bunnies.

can't be, #montanafanbase

Bison 4 Life
08-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Someone claims there are only 90 tickets left for sale. Weren't there more seats when it was GA?

Tatanka
08-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Someone claims there are only 90 tickets left for sale. Weren't there more seats when it was GA?
Unlimited GA will do that... They're supposedly not doing that any more.

mango
08-05-2015, 04:27 PM

Silly bunnies.

The most I've seen together is 3 as of 11:30

Bison 4 Life
08-05-2015, 04:41 PM
The most I've seen together is 3 as of 11:30

Well look at that! They're finally getting their "sell out"

I pulled up 8 together right before I posted that.

SDbison
08-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Playing the Bison will be the Bunnies Super Bowl. Their half hearted football fans are really frustrated with NDSU's dominance, and their men's basketball fans just can't stand how well NDSU has done the last couple years.
I think jack fans thought NDSU's football run would be finished after last year.............think again, silly wabbits!

Bison 4 Life
08-05-2015, 07:21 PM
Looks like there are about 30 left, all singles.

OK StubHub, time to pay for my trip. :)

Tatanka
08-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Playing the Bison will be the Bunnies Super Bowl. Their half hearted football fans are really frustrated with NDSU's dominance, and their men's basketball fans just can't stand how well NDSU has done the last couple years.
I think jack fans thought NDSU's football run would be finished after last year.............think again, silly wabbits!

They were first convinced it was over before last year. Then they were convinced they had the recruiting edge. LOL

bisonmike2
08-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Got 9 tickets to this game. Going with my brother and his family who are all SDSU fans. Staying in H2Otown. Should be a good time.

Bison 4 Life
08-06-2015, 04:39 PM
So it looks like the bunnies are sandbagging ticket sales. Suddenly tons of new tickets coming available.

tjbison
08-06-2015, 04:44 PM
So it looks like the bunnies are sandbagging ticket sales. Suddenly tons of new tickets coming available.

so still not a sellout in little Missoula??

Tatanka
08-06-2015, 05:26 PM

Shocked. Simply shocked. Love me some artificial demand.

Bison 4 Life
08-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Yep. 60+ tickets popped up in Section L this morning. That nearly triples the amount of tickets now available.

BisonBeliever
08-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Just got 4 in Section L, row 35, better than not being there at all :) Go Bison \m/

tjbison
08-06-2015, 10:55 PM
WA-Jacks stadium sell out in LA LA land yet??????

I mean we are almost to a week of open sales for the big game

You suppose Brookings people are just tired of getting beat own and said the hell with it

Bison 4 Life
08-06-2015, 11:00 PM
You can currently get 2 together in 120 at midfield.

pucknut9
08-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Got 9 tickets to this game. Going with my brother and his family who are all SDSU fans. Staying in H2Otown. Should be a good time.
Staying at the Best Western Ramkota Hotel in H20Town.

bisonmike2
08-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Staying at the Best Western Ramkota Hotel in H20Town.

I'm from there. Staying with family.

Tatanka
08-07-2015, 01:06 AM
I'm from there. Staying with family.

You're from the Ramkota Hotel in Watertown?

http://i.imgur.com/KJ1M5.gif

tjbison
08-07-2015, 01:36 PM
can still buy whole rows as of 1 minute ago

Bison 4 Life
08-07-2015, 01:53 PM
can still buy whole rows as of 1 minute ago

Ones that were not available last week.

bisonmike2
08-07-2015, 01:55 PM
You're from the Ramkota Hotel in Watertown?

http://i.imgur.com/KJ1M5.gif

Sorry I lied. We live in the abandon factory that sits right behind the Ramkota.

EC8CH
08-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Ones that were not available last week.

Per their twitter account a block of tickets went on sale after the initial opening that were "returned". Section L still has 2 full row of 16 seats that are available.

TransAmBison
08-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Per their twitter account a block of tickets went on sale after the initial opening that were "returned". Section L still has 2 full row of 16 seats that are available.
Maybe Bison fans can return their season ticket for a refund.

Bison 4 Life
08-07-2015, 02:26 PM

#buttmontana

tjbison
08-07-2015, 02:46 PM

daktronics couldnt find any employees that wanted to go?????

Tatanka
08-07-2015, 03:08 PM

Hmmm. I'll have to try returning mine.

Milkman
08-07-2015, 03:30 PM
My family and I snagged a couple of those seats last night. Money has always been tight so I go to 1 maybe 2 games a year and budget for a playoff game. So this will be my first away game. Very excited.

Bison"FANatic"
08-07-2015, 03:58 PM
My family and I snagged a couple of those seats last night. Money has always been tight so I go to 1 maybe 2 games a year and budget for a playoff game. So this will be my first away game. Very excited.

The perfect away game for going and not having to spend a bunch of cash. Basically gas money and alcohol, its a quick easy drive back to Fargo and no hotel is needed. Have fun at your first away game!!!!!!!

pucknut9
08-07-2015, 04:27 PM

My first away game also. With me following my daughter around when she is playing college puck and staying in hotels I too have to watch my budget.

Tatanka
08-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Those going to their first home game away from the dome are in for a treat. NDSU road tailgates are an absolute blast. And the games are generally off the charts for fan involvement and engagement. Put it this way: the milk drinkers generally don't travel.

Bison 4 Life
08-07-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm rethinking staying in Brookings. Most of my party will be heading back to Fargo but I have a reservation at the Super 8 in Brookings for Saturday night. I'm probably just going to head south to Sioux City and stay somewhere cheaper since it's only me. I might be able to change it for someone.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Those going to their first home game away from the dome are in for a treat. NDSU road tailgates are an absolute blast. And the games are generally off the charts for fan involvement and engagement. Put it this way: the milk drinkers generally don't travel.

Move aside boring milk. Chocolate milk is in the house.

17>1
08-07-2015, 06:45 PM

^This

Any fan at a road game is there on purpose, meaning it's not like they got an extra ticket to the dome or just went because it was the thing to do. They are loud and proud and make their presence known. I feel like I'm in a student section with everyone standing and yelling cheers that Lakes invented. Good times for sure.

FFBison
08-10-2015, 04:00 PM
I work for a company with some SD service territory and some co-workers would be interested in any SDSU season tickets that anyone wants to sell. Let me know and I can facilitate the deal!!

Bison 4 Life
08-11-2015, 04:23 PM
More groups of tickets popping up on the home side all together.

I'm going with my "not a sellout" theory.

THEsocalledfan
08-11-2015, 06:29 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Must spread rep.

It is WAY more fun to a do a road tailgate than home. I know that sounds weird, but completely true. These are the nutty types you see in the dome during playoffs, not the knitters......

StL Bison Fan
08-11-2015, 06:32 PM

It is WAY more fun to a do a road tailgate than home. I know that sounds weird, but completely true. These are the nutty types you see in the dome during playoffs, not the knitters......
Please elaborate on 'nutty types' :)

BisonNation11
08-11-2015, 06:33 PM

Not of the Cookie variety

Bison 4 Life
08-11-2015, 06:37 PM

The good kind.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-11-2015, 06:59 PM

I agree. I enjoy our tailgating when its away. I dont really know why...it just seems more fun. Maybe people think its a mini vacation?

That and would doesn't like blowing up a 20 foot tall NDSU wacky waving inflatable arm tube man on someones campus?

Bison03
08-11-2015, 07:47 PM
Tailgating in Brookings is pretty fun. It is true, it is the die hards that make it to road games and are tailgating. The best part about the last time there in 2013, the NDSU area to tailgate was in nice paved lots and the Bunny fans had to graze in the pasture on the other side of the stadium.

ByeSonBusiness
08-11-2015, 07:57 PM
I work for a company with some SD service territory and some co-workers would be interested in any SDSU season tickets that anyone wants to sell. Let me know and I can facilitate the deal!!

I'll ask but I think we have 4 season tickets to SDSU.

PlainsBison
08-11-2015, 08:17 PM
When you drive in early to SDSU, you see all sorts of Bison flags in the tailgating area and really no Jack Flags.

Bison 4 Life
08-11-2015, 08:20 PM
I agree. I enjoy our tailgating when its away. I dont really know why...it just seems more fun. Maybe people think its a mini vacation?

That and would doesn't like blowing up a 20 foot tall NDSU wacky waving inflatable arm tube man on someones campus?

Well that's how we know where the party is at.

bri-dog
08-11-2015, 08:25 PM

When you drive in early to SDSU, you see all sorts of Bison flags in the tailgating area and really no Jack Flags.

Bison lots -- full of Bison buses.
SDSU lots -- full of Jackwagons. :)

MrSnuffleupagus
08-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Well that's how we know where the party is at.

That's becuase Gus TubeMan always knows where the party is at...

http://i.imgur.com/A29BLL9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4OIzXFf.jpg

Trim
08-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Just picked up 4 in a row. There were as many as 6 in a row still available at 3:45 pm...

Bison 4 Life
08-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Just picked up 4 in a row. There were as many as 6 in a row still available at 3:45 pm...

as there will be when SDSU continues to release a few extra seats for the next 8 weeks.

kingbison
08-11-2015, 09:26 PM
I just got 4 tickets in Section A row 25

Da Bison
08-12-2015, 02:03 AM
just got 3 in section 121 row 4.

tjbison
08-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Bunny fans thought for sure they had locked out ndsu fans......:rofl:

:bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::sigpalm:

roadwarrior
08-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Bunny fans thought for sure they had locked out ndsu fans......:rofl:

:bunnyb::bunnyb::bunnyb::sigpalm:

Maybe they should have built a smaller stadium!

BisonFootballFan
08-28-2015, 06:32 PM
Has anyone gotten their SDSU season tickets in the mail? I got my single game ones, just not the season tickets...

Tatanka
08-28-2015, 11:06 PM
I have not