PDA

View Full Version : Concordia St. Paul - saturday scrimage?

sway1331
08-24-2006, 12:51 AM
Anyone know if C-SP will have an open scrimmage this Saturday that some of us Bison fans in the Twin Cities could go see the competition?

TonkaBison
08-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Anyone know if C-SP will have an open scrimmage this Saturday that some of us Bison fans in the Twin Cities could go see the competition?

Haven't heard anything I doubt they will have one with the game just a few days away. *They won't want their players getting hurt since they will be cannon fodder on the 31st!

IowaBisonToo
08-25-2006, 02:57 PM
When I saw the subject line on the football front page, I thought you were describing what the game was going to be in the eyes of the Bison FB team - a scrimmage at best. :o ;D

Scooter
08-25-2006, 05:12 PM
Any word on how the second string QB is doing for CSP, cause my guess is that the first stringer is going to leave early with an injury. (had about 10 pass attempts all last year...YIKES!)

Bisonguy
08-25-2006, 09:22 PM
So, is there or is there not a scrimmage tomorrow??

If not, I might go to the Ojibwe Forest Rally and watch some cars kick up some dirt.