PDA

View Full Version : ISU - The Insanity Continues.

NDSUSR
05-29-2015, 09:06 PM
They are insane at ISU these days.

http://forum.redbirdfan.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7221&start=110

"Seems like a relatively minor offense, but Noah Spence got arrested..."
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

"Relatively minor incident but this guy is trouble. No wonder spack passed on him."

I lol'd.
:facepalm:

Vet70
05-29-2015, 10:16 PM
They are insane at ISU these days.

http://forum.redbirdfan.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7221&start=110

"Seems like a relatively minor offense, but Noah Spence got arrested..."
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

"Relatively minor incident but this guy is trouble. No wonder spack passed on him."

I lol'd.
:facepalm:

BirdFan 4Life: I'm fine that Coach Spack passed on Spence...Coach seems to be a good judge of character.

That's right, nothing short of an original felony charge meets Spack's standards.

EndZoneQB
05-29-2015, 10:34 PM
Ok, let's calm down. If you pick and choose our posts you can find the same crap. Others over there aren't saying the same thing.

StL Bison Fan
05-29-2015, 11:04 PM
Ok, let's calm down. If you pick and choose our posts you can find the same crap. Others over there aren't saying the same thing.

I do give them credit for their planning for Frisco thread. They are looking for hotels that have free cancellation.
I have mine. Good luck to them.

Tatanka
05-29-2015, 11:11 PM

Thank you. +1

MAKBison
05-30-2015, 01:10 AM

I am pretty sure BV was just pulling out common themes

Bison bison
05-30-2015, 01:58 AM
I am pretty sure BV was just pulling out common themes

?

I believe in the honor code.

I get honor and I stay honor.

NDSUSR
05-30-2015, 03:03 AM

Turnabout is fairplay. They are freakin crazier than BV posters on that forum. Not a easy feat to achieve.
As for the Frisco thread... they wont make it to Frisco. Buckets of tears will follow...
Alost as insane as the UN_ Buffalo Wild Wings UN_ tailgate event thread on SS.