PDA

View Full Version : Less Than 2 Days til 1st Game

SDbison
08-30-2006, 01:20 AM
Where is everbody on this message board? Sorry if I scared you away by all my posts, but doesn't anyone give a rip about the upcoming season?
Has to be something to talk about......maybe decide on a few topics to kick around at tomorrow's chat session?

tcbison
08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
I can't wait to hear Walker to White...Touchdown! :) I think we could hear it a lot this year.

BisonBacker
08-30-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm here anxiously awaiting kickoff!!!!! This is going to be a tough schedule this year and hopefully when its over we all have lots of stuff to talk about as far as all the win's on the record and how its a shame that a team with a _W _L record (you fill in your own predictions here) can't make the playoffs. :D

mn-bison
08-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Another backer anxiously awaiting kick-off. *Can hardly wait to hear Steffes around the end and in for the TOUCHDOWN...

tcbison
08-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Another backer anxiously awaiting kick-off. *Can hardly wait to hear Steffes around the end and in for the TOUCHDOWN...

How bout Mays in for a big sack! Interception Craig Dahl! If the defense is solid that will make the offense even more explosive.

The other thing I love to hear is the fight song!

87Bisonfan
08-30-2006, 04:00 PM
My Scott Miller impersonation after another Steffes touchdown:

Myyy Ohhhh Myyyy !!!!!!

Scooter
08-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Gotta get everything done at work today. *Not going to be able to concentrate tomorrow. *Aint going to be worth a shit on Friday. :)

EVERYONE UP FOR THE KICKOFF.... *THE MARCH IS ON!!!!

BisonBacker
08-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Gotta get everything done at work today. *Not going to be able to concentrate tomorrow. *Aint going to be worth a shit on Friday. :)

EVERYONE UP FOR THE KICKOFF.... *THE MARCH IS ON!!!!

++++++++++++++++ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mn-bison
08-30-2006, 05:07 PM
My Scott Miller impersonation after another Steffes touchdown:

Myyy Ohhhh Myyyy !!!!!!

Actually I was hoping I wouldn't get to hear that. *(Attending the game rather than at home listening to the radio...)