PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Football Season: Which games will you attend?

17>1
05-05-2015, 01:17 AM
Time for my annual thread asking which games you're planning on trying to get to. A few posters think this is my way of bragging that Dad and I will be going to this game and that, but that's not the case. I just like knowing who's going so I can maybe tie on with some fellow B'vers on the road for some pregame festivities. It's been great meeting some of you and sharing a grill, talking a little Bison football. This is going to be a bit of a unique year for me as I'm supposed to be in a wedding during one of the home games. It's going to be the first home game I will miss in I don't know how many years. And it's not just any game either, it just so happens to be on Sept. 19th. Seriously. Then the other day, another friend who is planning on having me in his wedding tells me they're planning on getting married Oct. 17th. "Are you kidding me right now?!!" They changed the date to a week later because of some other conflict, not just for me ;) So we'll make 5 home games, and going to the Montana and SDSU games, and maaaayyyyybe Southern Ill. That's such a long drive, might have to try and find a cheap flight into St. Louis or something.

Anyway, will you be there?

Hammerhead
05-05-2015, 01:31 AM
We are moving back to Fargo after 18 years so we hope to get to a few games. UND is #1 on my list followed by UNI.

MNLonghorn10
05-05-2015, 01:34 AM
all home games, including the UND game, unfortunately, and possibly SDSU.

56BISON73
05-05-2015, 01:35 AM
All of them except ISU blue, WIU and YSU.

Tatanka
05-05-2015, 01:37 AM
All home games, sdsu, Stache, and Montana. :D
Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs.

gumby013
05-05-2015, 01:40 AM
All home games, Montana, SDSU.

I'll go to Youngstown if I can schedule it around a work trip.

I'm going to Frisco if we are there or not.

BisoninNWMN
05-05-2015, 01:40 AM
All home, SDSU and maybe another.

Rockbear99
05-05-2015, 01:43 AM
Only game I hope to make is the Home opener. My little girl is 6 and has not missed an opener yet. So get ready online waiting room here I come.

El_Chapo
05-05-2015, 02:07 AM
No FBS game no el chapo in Montana , I wasn't going to und game until standing rock tribal members contacted me, I will silently protest with them in my seats and at frisco cruiser bus will have a petition to remove all Sioux logos & jerseys from the fargodome

Mr Meaty
05-05-2015, 02:09 AM
Planning on Montana , sdsu and all home games.

NDSU1980
05-05-2015, 02:17 AM
Gonna try to get a ticket through Team Makers for Weber State and Missouri State, hopefully I have enough points built up. Otherwise, I'll probably be pestering someone or everyone on the secondary market for a ticket. You never should have let me have so much fun last year, now I want to come back. :D

PlainsBison
05-05-2015, 02:33 AM
I ain't going to any game unless I am promised a Pom Pom.

BlueBisonRock
05-05-2015, 02:43 AM

Fanette can take care of you. Just sayin'.

bisonfanette
05-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Fanette can take care of your Pom Pom request Just sayin'.

Fixed it for you :) (before Izzy saw it!!!)

BFKasper14
05-05-2015, 03:51 AM
Every home game!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdBot
05-05-2015, 03:54 AM
All home games. Sdsu. Possibly Montana if ticket situation is ok. And Frisco.
Great non conference schedule this year.

StL Bison Fan
05-05-2015, 05:15 AM
All except MT. Might go to Winnipeg instead of Indiana to see Brock if he is playing by then.
SIU will be epic (plans underway) and sdsu will be, well, we all know...

bisonfanette
05-05-2015, 05:27 AM
Might go to Winnipeg instead of Indiana to see Brock if he is playing by then.

This would be so much FUN, & no I have not had a drinking violation!

StL Bison Fan
05-05-2015, 05:29 AM
This would be so much FUN, & no I have not had a drinking violation!

Get your passport warmed up. A BV trip is being planned

ndsubison1
05-05-2015, 06:17 AM
Missing homecoming for like 6th time in last 7 years. Stupid weddings.

Mr Meaty
05-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Missing homecoming for like 6th time in last 7 years. Stupid weddings.

Why are you getting married so much? :rofl:

tjbison
05-05-2015, 11:18 AM
all home games, including the UND game, unfortunately, and possibly SDSU.

Is it unfortunate your going to the UND game or Brookings?

Or both.....

ZHerd
05-05-2015, 12:10 PM

Or both.....

If it's disappointment that the UND game was our FBS game replacement I'm with him

tjbison
05-05-2015, 12:15 PM
If it's disappointment that the UND game was our FBS game replacement I'm with him
I'm actually in the both boat, want to see the sdsu game but after the way their fans acted last time I was there it's unfortunate we have to go back, which I highly doubt I will

scottietohottie
05-05-2015, 12:25 PM
I'll be at all the valley games and playoffs. Uni is the no doubter combine stopper for sure. South Dakota>whiouxperbowl

MNLonghorn10
05-05-2015, 01:11 PM

Or both.....
Ha. I meant the und game, but both works great here.

Bison Loaf
05-05-2015, 01:29 PM

OMG! Do you think Pom Poms are just out there in the open..................shaking, jiggling and glistening in the sun for all to see and to have their way with?! ................... :facepalm: Rookie.

If you think tickets are hard to come by, wait until you try to "latch on" to some Pom Poms!

ZHerd
05-05-2015, 01:56 PM
I'm actually in the both boat, want to see the sdsu game but after the way their fans acted last time I was there it's unfortunate we have to go back, which I highly doubt I will

The home team fans didn't like getting shutout in their own house?

BisonTeacher
05-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Homecoming for sure. Planning on heading to Brookings. If my teamaker points are enough maybe a few more.

Ferd
05-05-2015, 02:08 PM
All home games, including playoffs and Frisco.

Bison Loaf
05-05-2015, 02:37 PM
All home games, including playoffs and Frisco.

Same here, and likely Brookings also.

And....... I AM going, I WILL have fun, an you may NOT have my tickets......................but I am NOT looking forward to the UND game. Too much crap and baggage comes with that one.

Tatanka
05-05-2015, 02:48 PM
And....... I AM going, I WILL have fun, an you may NOT have my tickets......................but I am NOT looking forward to the UND game. Too much crap and baggage comes with that one.

Agreed. It will be very much like the sewer backing up.

SDbison
05-05-2015, 03:30 PM
Wife and I going to all home games. For away games will go to SDSU for sure and Montana maybe if AlphaGriz gets us some tickets. And of course Frisco!

MNLonghorn10
05-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Wife and I going to all home games. For away games with go to SDSU for sure and Montana maybe if AlphaGriz gets us some tickets. And of course Frisco!
Why aren't you old people going to the Montana game for sure!?

You old people have it made too well! Wtf happened? Aren't you old people true bison fans?

Come on!

SDbison
05-05-2015, 04:00 PM
Why aren't you old people going to the Montana game for sure!?

You old people have it made too well! Wtf happened? Aren't you old people true bison fans?

Come on! Regardless, since I am old and got it made I plan on vacationing in Montana for 10 days, but would be nice to get some tickets to go to the game. Will stop by the stadium to tailgate and try to find tickets if I don't have any. So what is the problem Longhorn? Is Texas going to again suck at football? Did your parents stop all financial support? Are you getting old enough to start feeling the aging process?

MNLonghorn10
05-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Haha. The problem is you condesended your own rant by getting your skivies bunched up when some of us said we weren't going to the Montana game.. then you yourself don't list it.

Nobody cares if you're going to tailgate or the state and using vacation time to do so.

And Texas would beat ndsu this year.

tony
05-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Wife and I going to all home games. For away games will go to SDSU for sure and Montana maybe if AlphaGriz gets us some tickets. And of course Frisco!

I like your thinking!

Bison03
05-05-2015, 06:44 PM
I will be missing the home opener. The first home game I have missed since the home opener of 2010. The reason for both is the same; wedding. Seriously, you can really tell which friends and family are Bison fans or not based on the scheduling of their wedding. February-August; Bison fan. Anything in the fall; not a Bison fan. I still plan on tailgating before the wedding though. I will be at the rest of the home games, probably SDSU, and hopefully Montana.

Vet70
05-05-2015, 06:48 PM
All of the home games and while we are out West anyway we might take in a Wyoming game on 9/5 just for kicks.

BlueBisonRock
05-05-2015, 06:54 PM
All home games except USD (wedding, granddaughter's birthday); MT, Bunnies, Egyptian dawgs; Playoffs to Frisco as available.

Bison 4 Life
05-05-2015, 07:22 PM
I did a LOT of traveling last year so I'm going to cool it a bit this year. I'm going to try Montana if I can track down a ticket, likewise for UND and definitely SDSU.

That's about it. I'll watch the rest at home or at Coach's in KC, that's always a fun time.

StL Bison Fan
05-05-2015, 08:16 PM
I did a LOT of traveling last year so I'm going to cool it a bit this year. I'm going to try Montana if I can track down a ticket, likewise for UND and definitely SDSU.

That's about it. I'll watch the rest at home or at Coach's in KC, that's always a fun time.

Noooo. You must come to Carbondale!

tjamz
05-06-2015, 12:19 PM
All home games, still trying to get things straightened out for Montana, SDSU and I'd like to go to SIU as well.

coloradobison
05-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Hmmmm....Road must not be going to any games this year....

BlueBisonRock
05-06-2015, 03:44 PM

Heard he had a wedding to attend.

Mr Meaty
05-06-2015, 03:54 PM

That would never happen would it???

StL Bison Fan
05-06-2015, 06:19 PM

I'll put him on our guest list...

WYOBISONMAN
05-07-2015, 03:10 PM
Griz in Missoula and would like to hit a couple in Fargo, depending on how many big game tags I draw this year.

Gully
05-07-2015, 04:59 PM
I'm cutting way back this year. All of the wins are getting boring. I might check out some SCSU games instead.

bisonfanette
05-07-2015, 06:06 PM
I'm cutting way back this year. All of the wins are getting boring. I might check out some SCSU games instead.

Ya right. And how many tickets did you order for the Grizz?!! :biggrin:

Bison Loaf
05-07-2015, 06:23 PM

Heard he had a wedding to attend.

I'll put him on our guest list...

Whenever I get a wedding invitation, I ask myself what every self-respecting Bison Fan should ask themselves............................What Would "Road" Do? (WWRD) :biggrin:

tcbison
05-07-2015, 08:01 PM

You are sure going to rack up the miles going to South Carolina State games this year. Maybe Thesocalledfan can help you with travel hacking.

BYZEN
05-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Whenever I get a wedding invitation, I ask myself what every self-respecting Bison Fan should ask themselves............................What Would "Road" Do? (WWRD) :biggrin:

Answer: Send a check in a card?

gumby013
05-08-2015, 02:51 AM
Answer: Send a check in a card?

Outback Steakhouse Gift Card

Bison 4 Life
05-08-2015, 04:31 PM
Noooo. You must come to Carbondale!

I'll put that on the maybe list. That was a pretty easy trip last time. Besides, they need SOME people in the stands, don't they?

17>1
05-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Seems like we're all going to the same games for the most part. I'm pretty dissapointed I won't be making the UN_ game, but it does allow for an interesting situation with tickets. So to make a short story long, my Dad and I purchased season tickets (2 seats) about 7 or 8 years ago in section 24. Then our friend and her son wanted to tie on with us for games, so we bought 4 more seats a little higher up in 27. The first 2 seats we've been selling for face to some friends from church for the last 3 years. Well this year, they said they didn't want them anymore, but that maybe their son would want to buy them from us. I spoke with my Dad and we figured we would be willing to give him tickets for 3 games, and we're gonna test the open market for the other 3 games. I'm gonna give the son my ticket for UN_, so I can sell the pair. I think he'll want UNI too, but we haven't figured out which other game he'll want, since he's gotta figure out his work schedule. Anyway, I'm going to post which games are going to be available for sure in the ticket exchange sometime in the near future. I know selling tickets for more than face can be a bit of a sensitive subject for those that are on a waiting list for season tickets, so I'll most likely prefer to discuss tickets in PM.

FrozenTech
05-14-2015, 02:14 PM
Where abouts in section 24 are your tickets? I might know some people who would be interested, this season for some of your 'open' seating.

17>1
05-15-2015, 01:17 AM
Where abouts in section 24 are your tickets? I might know some people who would be interested, this season for some of your 'open' seating.

Row L
(10)

StL Bison Fan
06-25-2015, 02:02 AM
Anyone else get a message about group tickets to the SIU game???
old Wyatt wants to get a bunch of us up to the game this year cause they know we travel in flocks.
So i gather they do not offer a Geography or Zoology degree?

Tatanka
06-25-2015, 02:18 AM
Anyone else get a message about group tickets to the SIU game???

old Wyatt wants to get a bunch of us up to the game this year cause they know we travel in flocks.

So i gather they do not offer a Geography or Zoology degree?

Naw sure didn't but would be interested

StL Bison Fan
06-25-2015, 02:22 AM
Naw sure didn't but would be interested

Should i call and get details? Yes.
I will correct him after i find out the info.

Tatanka
06-25-2015, 02:26 AM
Should i call and get details? Yes.
I will correct him after i find out the info.

Good plan of action.

StL Bison Fan
06-25-2015, 02:29 AM
Good plan of action.

Number3 is tell him i graduated from Murray State And hang up quick.

Redbird Ray
07-01-2015, 11:57 PM
I know it's a long drive from Fargo, but for anyone thinking of making a road trip, SIU on Halloween is pretty epic. They had to shut down campus for almost two decades because Halloween got so wild there. Should be a decent game as well. There are some pretty cool things to do in the Carbondale area (lots of outdoorsy stuff, wine trails, great bbq). It's easily the most scenic portion of the state, if that matters to anyone.

DomeFieldAdvantage
07-02-2015, 02:06 AM
Heading to Youngstown, hoping the roads/weather are good! Still need to purchase tickets----not available to purchase until August 1st? Thought that was a bit late to start sales on single game tickets.

IzzyFlexion
07-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I know it's a long drive from Fargo, but for anyone thinking of making a road trip, SIU on Halloween is pretty epic. They had to shut down campus for almost two decades because Halloween got so wild there. Should be a decent game as well. There are some pretty cool things to do in the Carbondale area (lots of outdoorsy stuff, wine trails, great bbq). It's easily the most scenic portion of the state, if that matters to anyone.

It would take a lot to change my impression of an SIU gameday.
2011 season: Our tailgate throng was essentially equal to theirs..............and we only had about 20 people.
Thank God PL hosted some of us at a good BBQ joint the night before.
And...........lordy............Carbondale......... .....uff.

gumby013
07-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Heading to Youngstown, hoping the roads/weather are good! Still need to purchase tickets----not available to purchase until August 1st? Thought that was a bit late to start sales on single game tickets.

Plenty will be available on the visitors side. YSU never sells out their lopsided stadium.

StL Bison Fan
07-07-2015, 06:14 PM
It would take a lot to change my impression of an SIU gameday.
2011 season: Our tailgate throng was essentially equal to theirs..............and we only had about 20 people.
Thank God PL hosted some of us at a good BBQ joint the night before.
And...........lordy............Carbondale......... .....uff.
Now, now, now
Last time was better. Lots of tailgating ie: drinking. Of course they didnt go into the stadium, but hey, whatever.
After the game, some drunk asked Bison4life who won. Good times.
But i did meet pl and the better half, Bison4life and some others. :group:

El_Chapo
07-07-2015, 07:34 PM
DaddyDaycare & our bitches hit youngstown 2 years ago. we had a blast, hoping to do it again, bought $25 tickets, strolled into row 1 behind NDSU bench. easy peasy

DomeFieldAdvantage
07-07-2015, 07:53 PM
I was thinking the same way ---would you or anyone suggest trying to get seats on the YSU side?

gumby013
07-07-2015, 07:59 PM
I was thinking the same way ---would you or anyone suggest trying to get seats on the YSU side?

No, you'd just get heckled on that side. There should be a couple hundred Bison fans on the visitors side. Two years ago was a good time.

StL Bison Fan
07-11-2015, 08:49 PM
No, you'd just get heckled on that side. There should be a couple hundred Bison fans on the visitors side. Two years ago was a good time.

I agree. When we went to our section I asked the guard where our seats were and he said look at this place, sit where you want.

Hammerhead
07-15-2015, 12:59 PM
Some of us should find out today what (if any) single-season tickets we get from allotment for Team Makers who don't have season tickets.

BisonTeacher
07-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Some of us should find out today what (if any) single-season tickets we get from allotment for Team Makers who don't have season tickets.

Would be awesome to hear the game on Sept 19 gets sold out today, and leaves nothing but the allotment and stub hub for the rough riders.

THEsocalledfan
07-15-2015, 05:26 PM

I have a friend who has been assigned at this point, but I still have nothing thus far. Should I be worried?

BYZEN
07-15-2015, 05:38 PM
I have a friend who has been assigned at this point, but I still have nothing thus far. Should I be worried?

Not sure,

We were able to fulfill your requests for the following games:

XXXX

Your seating location has yet to be determined. Once your seats are finalized we will charge your credit card that you provided us and your tickets will be mailed out.

Did you use your 3X AMEX card???:hide:

Bison bison
07-15-2015, 05:40 PM
You fools.

That is the same email I got from the shysters in Bloomington!

Tatanka
07-15-2015, 05:45 PM

I'm worried for the poor bastard they assigned to be your friend.

gotts
07-15-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm not going to any games. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon of jumping off the bandwagon before it's cool to leave one bandwagon for another.

Tatanka
07-15-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm not going to any games. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon of jumping off the bandwagon before it's cool to leave one bandwagon for another.

Excellent idea. I'd join your new bandwagon but I'm not near smart enough to be on it until it's too late and I have sit in the online waiting room, bitch about it, fail to be selected, and then beg to get on.

Mr Meaty
07-15-2015, 08:06 PM

How many Priority Points does one need to get on the bandwagon?

THEsocalledfan
07-15-2015, 08:16 PM
Excellent idea. I'd join your new bandwagon but I'm not near smart enough to be on it until it's too late and I have sit in the online waiting room, bitch about it, fail to be selected, and then beg to get on.

Good news is if these single game tickets are already gone, no TSCF bitching about the waiting room!

By the way, still no e-mail for me.

Tatanka
07-15-2015, 08:33 PM
Good news is if these single game tickets are already gone, no TSCF bitching about the waiting room!

By the way, still no e-mail for me.

There are single game tickets to get on gotts' bandwagon? Holy shit. I'm way too late. It's all gotts' fault. Should have planned for a bigger wagon to hold the band. Maybe one without corner supports.

THEsocalledfan
07-15-2015, 08:36 PM
There are single game tickets to get on gotts' bandwagon? Holy shit. I'm way too late. It's all gotts' fault. Should have planned for a bigger wagon to hold the band. Maybe one without corner supports.

Are you saying I should jump off the Gotts bandwagon, and jump on the "only person to blame is myself" bandwagon? This is getting too confusing for me to follow.

gotts
07-15-2015, 08:37 PM
Are you saying I should jump off the Gotts bandwagon, and jump on the "only person to blame is myself" bandwagon? This is getting too confusing for me to follow.

bandwagonner

Hammerhead
07-15-2015, 08:39 PM
I got my 3rd, 4th, and 5th choices so no UND or UNI game for me. :( I guess some people want to see the Whioux. I'm still going to wear my old "4 quarters for a nickel" T-shirt with the Bison and Sioux logo while watching the game.

NDSU1980
07-16-2015, 02:54 AM
I got my 3rd, 4th, and 5th choices so no UND or UNI game for me. :( I guess some people want to see the Whioux. I'm still going to wear my old "4 quarters for a nickel" T-shirt with the Bison and Sioux logo while watching the game.

I didn't hear anything, so that means I'm officially screwed??? I put in for Weber State and Mo State, figured those were the best 2 chances I had.

If this is the case, Hail or Fanette HELP

Hammerhead
07-16-2015, 03:23 AM
I'm guessing no news is bad news. My e-mail was sent at 3:29 this afternoon. It said my seating location have yet to be determined.

I have tickets for Weber State, Western Illinois, & Missouri State – 2 Tickets. At least I can watch them raise the championship banner in person.

THEsocalledfan
07-16-2015, 01:18 PM
I didn't hear anything, so that means I'm officially screwed??? I put in for Weber State and Mo State, figured those were the best 2 chances I had.

If this is the case, Hail or Fanette HELP

I also have heard absolutely nothing. I have to think they are still working through it as they would send an e-mail saying you are not getting anything.

TNbison
07-16-2015, 04:16 PM
Got my email yesterday. Picked up weber, south dakota, and mo state

THEsocalledfan
07-16-2015, 07:03 PM
And still, nothing for TSCF.

Mr Meaty
07-16-2015, 07:05 PM
And still, nothing for TSCF.

Really must suck to be you!!!!!!!!!!!

THEsocalledfan
07-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Really must suck to be you!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it does, but figure they must still be figuring it out as I have not gotten a denial.

Mr Meaty
07-16-2015, 07:07 PM
Yes it does, but figure they must still be figuring it out as I have not gotten a denial.

So your saying there is a chance... Keep Hope Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEsocalledfan
07-16-2015, 07:37 PM
So your saying there is a chance... Keep Hope Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally broke down and called; pretty much as we speculated; HUGE process for them and not done. They are trying to get everyone at least 1 game, so I only got 3. I got Weber, USD, Misery St.

BisonTeacher
07-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Finally broke down and called; pretty much as we speculated; HUGE process for them and not done. They are trying to get everyone at least 1 game, so I only got 3. I got Weber, USD, Misery St.

I wonder if Sept 19 is sold out yet.

Mr Meaty
07-16-2015, 07:50 PM
So is this going to result in no tickets available for single game sales or are they still holding some back yet? I am a season ticket holder but just wondering.

THEsocalledfan
07-16-2015, 07:58 PM
So is this going to result in no tickets available for single game sales or are they still holding some back yet? I am a season ticket holder but just wondering.

I asked this very quesiton on the phone. TM's is handling this process, so she does not know how many the ticket manager has saved for single game sales. I have to believe they went out of their way to assure every El Forko Grand game tickets were sold already....

garbageman
07-16-2015, 08:19 PM
i asked this very quesiton on the phone. Tm's is handling this process, so she does not know how many the ticket manager has saved for single game sales. I have to believe they went out of their way to assure every el forko grand game tickets were sold already....

i got my email got all the tickets i requested except the went down to 2 tickets for the missour st and usd game. Feeling blessed

Hammerhead
07-16-2015, 09:03 PM
I wonder if Sept 19 is sold out yet.

That was my first choice and I didn't get tickets for that game. :(

BisonTeacher
07-16-2015, 09:06 PM

And you got your email yesterday...so I would assume unless they are holding some for the General Public they are gone.

But along the same lines of what TSCF said...I think the main reason for even trying ticket sales this way was to ensure there would be very few Whiouxs from Whioxville in the Dome so I doubt they are holding any for Aug 1 sales.

So Mission Accomplished?

Hammerhead
07-16-2015, 09:25 PM
My letter said I could only request up to two tickets per game. Maybe they had different options depending on how long you've been a Team Maker???

i got my email got all the tickets i requested except the went down to 2 tickets for the missour st and usd game. Feeling blessed

NDSU1980
07-16-2015, 09:36 PM
This is what I was hoping for, that I just need to be patient. If everyone gets at least one game, that's fair enough, assuming you didn't want just UN_ or UNI

NDSU1980
07-16-2015, 11:15 PM
YES, YES, YES! I got what I wanted, tickets for Weber State and Mo State. Gonna see that banner raised.

bisonfanette
07-17-2015, 12:47 AM

Ahhh... I think we need to have a little chat... ck pm.

thebootfitter
07-20-2015, 10:29 PM
I got tix for Homecoming and Western, as requested.

Then it dawned on me that my silly brother-in-law has a wedding planned for Oct 11. Damn him. I'll be in the area already for the wedding and won't be able to make it to the game.

Trumpster
07-24-2015, 04:20 PM
Have they announced anything about if there are any more single game tickets for the general public? The 'rents want to come up for a game so I'm in charge of finding them tickets.

bri-dog
07-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Since I'm not going to Montana :(, time for Plan B. My brother was saying the Tolna group may go to SIU this year (and probably renting a party bus again).

What is the best way to get there -- fly into St. Louis ($158 round trip from Denver when I checked yesterday)?

StL Bison Fan
07-24-2015, 07:54 PM
Since I'm not going to Montana :(, time for Plan B. My brother was saying the Tolna group may go to SIU this year (and probably renting a party bus again).

What is the best way to get there -- fly into St. Louis ($158 round trip from Denver when I checked yesterday)?

Yes. Only real place to fly into. Plans are made. Should be a good time.

Tatanka
07-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Yes. Only real place to fly into. Plans are made. Should be a good time.

Agreed. Alternative would be Paducah but that's $$$$$

TNbison
07-25-2015, 01:19 PM
Picked up a 25k delta reward flight into Fargo. Looks like I'll be watching the championship banner being raised.

Hammerhead
08-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Has anyone received their tickets for the single games for Team Makers who don't have season tickets? They showed up on my credit card a couple of weeks ago, but no tickets yet.

BFKasper14
08-13-2015, 01:38 PM
Has anyone received their tickets for the single games for Team Makers who don't have season tickets? They showed up on my credit card a couple of weeks ago, but no tickets yet.

I called them yesterday and they said they will be mailing them out soon.

bisonmike2
08-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Going to Weber St, UNd, SDSU, and Misery St.

gumby013
08-13-2015, 05:26 PM

My single game ones were in my mailbox today.

Hammerhead
08-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Mine came in the mail today! Section 8 or 9 and up past row AA.

NDSU1980
08-13-2015, 07:52 PM
I got mine today for Weber State and Mo State. Can't wait to see the banner raised.

OrygunBison
08-14-2015, 12:08 AM
I am going to Montana and the UN_ games...and Frisco, of course. I might also stay for a week in December and do two playoff games if I can squeeze it in.

thebootfitter
08-14-2015, 12:11 AM
If the mail service for tickets is anything like the mail service for Bison Illustrated, I sure hope they mail them out soon!!!

bisoningrandforks
08-14-2015, 12:40 AM
I have a front row seats to all games this year.....in my living room with friends attending and frig is close by..... will attend the only away game at Ryans bar and Ggrill in Fort Collins....

StL Bison Fan
08-14-2015, 02:28 AM
I have a front row seats to all games this year.....in my living room with friends attending and frig is close by..... will attend the only away game at Ryans bar and Ggrill in Fort Collins....

No one will tell you to sit down. I hope...

Bison_Pyro
08-14-2015, 03:44 AM
EC8CH and I are hitting Montana, Weber, Un__, SDSU, UNI and buying tickets to Frisco on our way to Missoula. Going to be a great year!

THEsocalledfan
08-14-2015, 12:37 PM
EC8CH and I are hitting Montana, Weber, Un__, SDSU, UNI and buying tickets to Frisco on our way to Missoula. Going to be a great year!

Do we have word yet when Frisco tickets go on sale?

Bison_Pyro
08-14-2015, 12:42 PM

August 29th at 10am cst. But someone on here said if you bought in the past, thru the NCAA, you'll get an email with the opportunity to buy early.

http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

PattyBison
08-14-2015, 12:42 PM

8/29 at 10AM CT unless they announce a pre-sale as they have in previous years.

Doesn't matter to me though. I still remember when you called me a sucker for buying the 3-year pass. :biggrin:

THEsocalledfan
08-14-2015, 02:19 PM
August 29th at 10am cst. But someone on here said if you bought in the past, thru the NCAA, you'll get an email with the opportunity to buy early.

http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Right during the Montana tailgate. How appropriate!

BlueBisonRock
08-14-2015, 08:50 PM

Early is while on the road. We will have a solution. And yes. All of you who did purchase the three year pass have earned the right to remind those of us who didn't.

THEsocalledfan
08-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Early is while on the road. We will have a solution. And yes. All of you who did purchase the three year pass have earned the right to remind those of us who didn't.

Rock, I've not gotten an e-mail yet; you have word when presale will happen?

(I also ask forgiveness when I chastised those who bought 3 year passes.....)

BlueBisonRock
08-14-2015, 09:13 PM
Rock, I've not gotten an e-mail yet; you have word when presale will happen?

(I also ask forgiveness when I chastised those who bought 3 year passes.....)

I can't find the email, but this is from the NCAA site.

Presale Tickets
Previous ticket purchasers and fans who have signed up for NCAA football ticket and newsletter updates will have the opportunity to purchase tickets during a 48-hour presale beginning Thursday, August 27 at 11 a.m. Eastern time. Presale ticket access will be provided via email.

To receive presale opportunities, please sign up for NCAA Football newsletter updates below. Don’t miss your opportunity to SHARE the Experience!

TICKETS ON SALE AUGUST 29
Sideline and End Zone Tickets- $35 Sign Up for Newsletter & Ticket Offers
Premium Midfield Ticket & Hospitality Package- $145 Sign Up for Newsletter & Ticket Offers
Hospitality Only (ticket NOT included)- $100 Sign Up for Newsletter & Ticket Offers

Source (http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs)

Christopher Moen
08-14-2015, 09:23 PM

I believe Missoula is in the Mountain Time zone and therefore tickets can be purchased starting at 9 AM.

BlueBisonRock
08-14-2015, 09:28 PM
I believe Missoula is in the Mountain Time zone and therefore tickets can be purchased starting at 9 AM.

Normally I accept any and all items coming from you as the Gospel of Saint Christopher and do not bat an eye. In this case, the scripture does state: "48-hour presale beginning Thursday, August 27 at 11 a.m. Eastern time."

And that, my fine feathered friend and religious figurehead, would make you correct.

17>1
08-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Nice to see so many Bisonvillers getting tickets to some of the home games. Gotta have all these crazies there to help out section 21 with making some noise.

EC8CH
08-14-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm also taking the whole EC8CH family to the Mo State game. Single game ticket morning was good to me this year.

Christopher Moen
08-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Normally I accept any and all items coming from you as the Gospel of Saint Christopher and do not bat an eye. In this case, the scripture does state: "48-hour presale beginning Thursday, August 27 at 11 a.m. Eastern time."

And that, my fine feathered friend and religious figurehead, would make you correct.

Your absolutely correct. However, I was trying to correct THEsocalledfan about the correct time zone as he seemed a bit worried about missing any tailgating activities. I should have been wiser and just told him to go to the following link and sign-up for the presale newsletter: http://www.ncaa.com/newsletter-signup/sports~football?sports=football

Looking forward to another great season!

Christopher Moen
08-15-2015, 09:09 AM
I'm planning on seeing at least four Bison games live:

1. Montana
2. Some school to the North that lacks direction, purpose and a whole lot of common sense.
3. UNI
4. Frisco for the Drive for Five!!!

bri-dog
09-22-2015, 12:58 AM
Just booked my flight to St. Louis for the SIU game -- we should have 10-15 people going...

BYZEN
09-22-2015, 01:22 AM
Just booked my flight to St. Louis for the SIU game -- we should have 10-15 people going...

Big mistake, now you have to go through East St. Louis...:facepalm2:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJnEbt89w8#

StL Bison Fan
09-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Big mistake, now you have to go through East St. Louis...:facepalm2:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRJnEbt89w8#

Funny. But not really. Go around :biggrin:

Honeybooboo
10-25-2015, 09:47 PM
anyone going to or been to Youngstown that can give some pointers, thinking about going. Ive been to Pittsburgh a couple times so im flying and probably staying there. Im assuming a couple tickets would be pretty easy to get walking up, i am also assuming they have a visitor section of some sort?

daddy daycare
10-25-2015, 10:01 PM
Went 2 years ago on a whim. Did the NFL hall of fame Friday. Cruised into town....tailgate was decent they had a lower lot for NDSU fans and there was a fair amount present as usual. Most to all NDSU fans sat on the bison sideline. They put their students right behind the NDSU bench and that was annoying as hell, but overall very nice fans. I'd say it's a fun trip but that's the only one I've been too besides frisco and gophers.

StL Bison Fan
10-25-2015, 10:09 PM
Don't know if we will go again this year or not. Still on the fence. We flew to Cleveland and did the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Stayed near Youngstown and Saturday night stayed by airport. The group that did the tailgate this weekend did in there last time so do not know about tailgate this year
He is right about the students.

Honeybooboo
10-25-2015, 10:22 PM
Don't know if we will go again this year or not. Still on the fence. We flew to Cleveland and did the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Stayed near Youngstown and Saturday night stayed by airport. The group that did the tailgate this weekend did in there last time so do not know about tailgate this year
He is right about the students.

Flights are pretty reasonable into Cleveland, Pitt and Akron

Pitt is closer than Cleveland as the airport is NW of the City and really easy to get in and out of.