PDA

View Full Version : Joe Mays to the Jets

tony
04-13-2015, 09:22 PM
https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/587704763782995969

Might have to go to some Jets games this year.

Bison03
04-14-2015, 12:54 AM
So you are telling me that Mays and Williams; arguably the two most exciting and electrifying defensive players the Bison have ever had; will now have a chance to be on tv field at th me same time? Oh...I like this!!

gumby013
04-14-2015, 12:57 AM
So you are saying I should move back to New York?

StL Bison Fan
04-14-2015, 02:04 AM
So you are telling me that Mays and Williams; arguably the two most exciting and electrifying defensive players the Bison have ever had; will now have a chance to be on tv field at th me same time? Oh...I like this!!

This guy is sayin it...
@Connor_J_Hughes: Fun Fact: There are six players from North Dakota State in the NFL today. Two now play for the #Jets (Joe Mays, Marcus Williams)

CalBison97
04-14-2015, 05:22 AM
This life-long, diehard Bronco-fan is having his allegiances tested as of late...by the Jags and Jets?! Whew...neither of which are on the Broncos schedule.

North Side
04-14-2015, 05:46 AM
M Will needs to have a good training camp to get playing time this year. Jets have upgraded their CBs, but I believe Marcus could be a big time player in the NFL.

BisonJD
04-14-2015, 01:42 PM
Wishful thinking...but maybe the Jets liked what they saw from Marcus last year (work ethic, etc.) and that weighed in their decision to bring in Mays? If that's even remotely the case, then it should bode well for Marcus' chances of staying around.

StL Bison Fan
04-14-2015, 01:46 PM
As a Rams fan, this gives me other options. Thank goodness...

Bison 4 Life
04-14-2015, 01:49 PM
Wishful thinking...but maybe the Jets liked what they saw from Marcus last year (work ethic, etc.) and that weighed in their decision to bring in Mays? If that's even remotely the case, then it should bode well for Marcus' chances of staying around.

Joe has a steady track record in the NFL. He was a pretty good get for KC but got injured and didn't really get any traction. I think if anything Marcus probably proved that the "NDSU" name under school isn't a drawback.

IzzyFlexion
04-14-2015, 02:07 PM

Not really a stretch........
Good theory and you may be right.
You sounded like you were pre-apologizing and I don't blame you. Seems like a guy's gotta wear an asbestos suit on here sometimes.

natstar1
04-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Completely new set of eyes this year. Coaching staff is gone and I believe new GM too.

yopaulie
04-15-2015, 02:48 AM
Unfortunately all bets may be off with the jets after bringing in so many dbs. Might stick, might not. If he does get cut, I think Rex and the Bills would pick him up in a heartbeat. Has enough good tape from season 1 that other teams would pick him up too.

El_Chapo
04-15-2015, 05:09 AM
I posted this info like Sunday why don't you let my posts live then maybe the bisonvillers can get their news faster

El_Chapo
04-15-2015, 05:16 AM
Joe has a steady track record in the NFL. He was a pretty good get for KC but got injured and didn't really get any traction. I think if anything Marcus probably proved that the "NDSU" name under school isn't a drawback.

M Will MADE NDSU and put them on the MAP. Sorry you're wrong. He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture

DePereBisonFan
04-15-2015, 03:15 PM

It may or may not have hurt his case when he intercepted Tom Brady.

56BISON73
04-15-2015, 08:01 PM
M Will MADE NDSU and put them on the MAP. Sorry you're wrong. He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture

Slow your troll there shorty.

Bison bison
04-15-2015, 08:06 PM
He fundamentally changed NDSU and began the winning culture

Bath salts?

missingnumber7
04-15-2015, 08:08 PM

Slow your roll...winning culture was at NDSU long before you were a twinkle in your parents eyes.

HerdBoy
04-15-2015, 08:09 PM
The Jets have been spending some cash on their secondary as of late. I think I have lost track of who they have picked up. Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie, Curtis Brown, Buster Skrine, Dee Milliner, Dexter McDougle, anybody else? I personally think Marcus is going to be OK. Some of these guys have been injured as of late and Marcus kicked butt last season for the Jets.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-9/Jets-Add-Joe-Mays-to-Their-LB-Corps/b802f16d-32c7-465e-8161-367f99e6eea2

Bison bison
04-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Slow your roll...winning culture was at NDSU long before you were a twinkle in your parents eyes.

Pretty sure El Chapo was birthed out of his father's ass.

missingnumber7
04-15-2015, 08:15 PM
Pretty sure El Chapo was birthed out of his father's ass.

That explains the origin of most of his posts.

On a completely on topic idea...great move for Joe...still disappointed he's not wearing orange and blue any more.

BisonNeil
04-15-2015, 08:52 PM

You are such a fucking clueless putz. Get over yourself and ditch that shit attitude that nothing existed at NDSU before you and FCS football. Isn't there a train track near you that you could let a oil train roll over your worthless ass?

Bison 4 Life
04-15-2015, 09:02 PM

I just wish you were smart enough to actually get into the U of M. Then we wouldn't be subjected to your dipshittery.

You had such a hard on to reply to that you neg repped me with that exact same comment waiting for moderation. Someone needs to take that ability away from you too.

You should apologize to everybody who came and played at NDSU before 2009 because this comment is a fucking insult to them.

56BISON73
04-15-2015, 09:20 PM
I think Lakes comment was nothing but an over the top troll. Even he cant really mean it.? Can he?:biggrin:

semobison
04-16-2015, 12:01 AM
You are such a fucking clueless putz. Get over yourself and ditch that shit attitude that nothing existed at NDSU before you and FCS football. Isn't there a train track near you that you could let a oil train roll over your worthless ass?

Damn, things get pretty harsh on BV in the off season...LOL!

56BISON73
04-16-2015, 12:16 AM
I just wish you were smart enough to actually get into the U of M. Then we wouldn't be subjected to your dipshittery.

You had such a hard on to reply to that you neg repped me with that exact same comment waiting for moderation. Someone needs to take that ability away from you too.

You should apologize to everybody who came and played at NDSU before 2009 because this comment is a fucking insult to them.

UMD doesn't count?

Bison bison
04-16-2015, 12:17 AM
?

I write that same first sentence on pretty much every post.

A1pigskin
04-16-2015, 12:35 AM
Here I thought I was going to read something about Joe, nope.

El_Chapo
04-16-2015, 01:59 AM
Yes. MWILL is the reason for the last 4 titles, he laid the groundwork. He was the best athlete and pure star NDSU has had. He single handily won many many games with PICK 6 and return TDS. How is this even a debate?
If I said the wright brothers was the best ever, you'd all say. (Oh heck no, they couldn't fly a paper plane dude)
Feel free to move to mwill thread and I'll keep it up.

Sorry Joe I'll text ya & apologize since I know you read Bville!! ;)

EC8CH
04-16-2015, 02:27 AM
Here I thought I was going to read something about Joe, nope.

Here ya go:
http://thejetsblog.com/bga/bga-scouting-joe-mays/