Bobby Word
Jabbar Singleton
Dederick Lee
Drew Wilson

SDSU:
Anders Broman

Bison"FANatic"
03-30-2015, 09:51 PM
Ok I may sound like the ignorant SOB I can sometimes be but is there anyone I should be surprised or concerned at on that list? Besides the holy crap did ORU just lose 5/12 of their team or were they all non contributors.

NDSUstudent
03-30-2015, 09:57 PM
Ok I may sound like the ignorant SOB I can sometimes be but is there anyone I should be surprised or concerned at on that list? Besides the holy crap did ORU just lose 5/12 of their team or were they all non contributors.

Well ORU did suspend Billbury(he started for 3 years there) but then Word took his spot in the lineup. Word is the big surprise to me.

ndsubison1
03-30-2015, 10:49 PM
shocked with billbury, but maybe theirs more to the story

Bison"FANatic"
03-31-2015, 01:00 AM
Well ORU did suspend Billbury(he started for 3 years there) but then Word took his spot in the lineup. Word is the big surprise to me.
Ya that's right with Billbury. Thanks for the reminder. It's all enough to make one go hmmmmmmm.

HerdBot
03-31-2015, 01:10 PM
I thought it was a list of incoming transfers, not outgoing. 35% of Oral Roberts team is transferring out, plus they lose 2 to graduation. Wow. Somebody fucked up evaluating players or else they really failed to connect.

I read in a different thread that Showalter (sp) is transferring from NDSU.

ndsubison1
03-31-2015, 06:21 PM
If Showalter stays, I dont see his playing time changing next season, even with losing LA.

NDSUstudent
03-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Added a few more names to the list and also Showalter who Big E confirmed is transferring today.

ndsubison1
04-14-2015, 12:54 AM
Iowas Trey Dickerson is transferring to USD. Solid pick up. Scored 6 pts vs NDSU

HoopsBison
04-14-2015, 01:26 AM
Good get for the Yotes, they lost a lot of fire power in their guard play and Dickerson should help them.

SamsRams
04-14-2015, 01:45 AM
Good get for the Yotes, they lost a lot of fire power in their guard play and Dickerson should help them.

lets wait and see if he can sit an entire year on the bench and live in Vermillion first

HoopsBison
04-14-2015, 02:15 AM
lets wait and see if he can sit an entire year on the bench and live in Vermillion first
Yes he will have to sit out a year but will have two left after. I think he will find a comfort level being reunited with his former coach. Also its hard not to like or get along with coach smith. Vermillion does suck big time but he performed well out in Williston.

I think he will be very productive for the Yotes.

ndsubison1
04-14-2015, 06:32 AM

He was in Williston for two years hehe

tjbison
04-14-2015, 01:32 PM
He was in Williston for two years hehe

If I had to choose, probably take Vermillion

BisonJD
04-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Beat reporter for Yankton Press had a conversation with Trey and reported that the new facility "played a role" in his recruitment. I'm guessing familiarity with the staff played a much larger role, but good to see tangible recognition of investments made in facilities. This is a great pickup for the Yotes. Dickerson + Jech (6'9") and Hagethorn (6'9") is a legit recruiting class....for any Summit League team.

Tatanka
04-14-2015, 02:09 PM
Beat reporter for Yankton Press had a conversation with Trey and reported that the new facility "played a role" in his recruitment. I'm guessing familiarity with the staff played a much larger role, but good to see tangible recognition of investments made in facilities. This is a great pickup for the Yotes. Dickerson + Jech (6'9") and Hagethorn (6'9") is a legit recruiting class....for any Summit League team.

Agreed. Said it last year when USD hired their current coach... keep an eye out for them. SDSU should be the most concerned.

SanDakotaState
05-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Denver's Jalen Love is transfering to D2 Newman.

Also IPFW has picked up Andrew Poulter, 6-11 270lb JuCo from Western Texas. He spent 2 years at UALR (1 RS year ; played in a total of 12 games while there) then transferred out. He averaged 6.8ppg and 5.2 rebound while at Western Texas. He could be a good replacement for big ole' Forbes. He will have 2 years of eligibility.

http://www.gomastodons.com/news/2015/5/5/MBB_0505154438.aspx