PDA

View Full Version : NDSU All-DI Team

NDSUstudent
03-13-2015, 04:57 PM
Saw this on SDSU's board and that it would be interesting to discuss. My thoughts....

1st team:
Woodside, Alexander, Braun, Winkelman, Bjorklund

2nd team:
Nelson, Brown, Tveidt, Wright, Smith

3rd team:
Dupree, Felt, Jacobson, Kading, Moormann

1998braves64
03-13-2015, 05:36 PM
1st team:
Woodside, Alexander, Tveidt, Winkleman, Smith (I really think Smith and Bjorkland could be arguably switched though Smith maybe gets less since he was only here for 2 years but the guy flat out was big time hard nose player as long as you kept his head cool it was the attitude that I haven't seen anyone since have at NDSU, and he only got to play in a few of those games, whenever I think of Smith I remember Miles and team restraining him from starting a brawl with SDSU players after some particularly hard fouls in a game)
2nd team:
Braun, Nelson, Wright, Brown, Bjorkland
3rd team:
Dupree, Coleman, Jacobsen, Kading, Moorman (Felt is not a bad choice could definitely live with him here, I think Coleman's leadership/teamplayer mentality is huge though more than his stats, after Felt's drop his senior year he seemed more on the level of Vaughn who also I could see as 3rd team level.)

HoopsBison
03-13-2015, 06:35 PM
First Team:

Woodside
LA
Braun
Winks
Bjorklund

I think the first four are all locks, Bjorklund and Smith is incredibly tough to pick, really cant go wrong. Marshall did play here his whole career though and you dont find guys with his back to basket game at our level. He was also on the best team in school history.

2nd Team:

Nelson
Brown
Tveidt
Wright
Smith

Going to hold off on the 3rd team for now, I would be putting a lot of young guys in there that still have some years to play at NDSU.

tjbison
03-13-2015, 08:28 PM
Ill take Dejuan Flowers at all positions

:hide:

North Side
03-14-2015, 09:57 PM
First Team:

Woodside
LA
Braun
Winks
Bjorklund

I think the first four are all locks, Bjorklund and Smith is incredibly tough to pick, really cant go wrong. Marshall did play here his whole career though and you dont find guys with his back to basket game at our level. He was also on the best team in school history.

2nd Team:

Nelson
Brown
Tveidt
Wright
Smith

Going to hold off on the 3rd team for now, I would be putting a lot of young guys in there that still have some years to play at NDSU.

Agree with all your picks and man that first team would be amazing to watch play! It's got elite eight potential!

AKBison
03-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Tveidt is the one guy who doesn't get enough love. He only lacks the resume of Braun, woody and LA because he didn't have the supporting cast around him to get it done as a senior. Without him, there is no Woodside's last second shot and maybe no NCAA appearances at all.

silkamilkamonico
03-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Woody, la, braun, smith, borklund

Tviedt as 6th man

Herd
03-16-2015, 05:49 PM
First Team:

Woodside
LA
Braun
Winks
Bjorklund

2nd Team:

Nelson
Brown
Tveidt
Wright
Smith

Pull up the Notre Dame tape. No doubt in my mind, Bjorklund belongs on the 1st team.