PDA

View Full Version : Coach Richman is a Joe B Hall Award Finalist

NDSUstudent
03-13-2015, 04:09 PM
BOSTON, MA -- The ten finalists have been announced for the 2015 Joe B. Hall award. The award is presented annually to the top first-year coach in college basketball.

The 2014-15 finalists include Jon Coffman (IPFW), Dennis Cutts (UC Riverside), Travis DeCuire (Montana), James Fox (Appalachian State), Chris Jans (Bowling Green), Kevin Keatts (UNC Wilmington), Scott Padgett (Samford), David Richman (North Dakota State), Craig Smith (South Dakota), Keith Walker (Delaware State)

The award is named in the honor of Joe B. Hall who was given the task of following the legendary Adolph Rupp. In his first season at the University of Kentucky, Hall finished 20-8, won the SEC and advanced to the NCAA Regional Finals.

http://www.joebhall.com/

devin45k
03-13-2015, 04:54 PM
3 finalists are from the Summit

NDSUBowler
03-13-2015, 06:02 PM
I'd have to imagine Richman is a favorite to win this.

Bison03
03-13-2015, 06:46 PM
I think he's got to be the favorite for the same reasons why he was the Summit COTY.

bisonfan08
03-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Without actually looking I do believe Richman is the only coach with a team in the big dance, that along with him winning the Summit COY against 2 others in this field I'd definitely say he's the favorite.