PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Bison Defense

Scooter
09-01-2006, 05:06 PM
I found it interresting that the Bison Defense recieved only three footballs in the forum "football" rating system. >:(

I guess -9 yards total offense for CSP through three quarters wasn't good enough. :-?

I'll give our guys somewhere between four and four and a half footballs. :) *

With the exception of one faked field goal TD.... they did squat! 8-)

*I don't count the yardage gained due to the fourth quarter "just use up the clock" defense that was run in the final eight minutes of the game. :)

any thoughts?

BisonMav
09-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Might be the competition that kept the rating down. :-?

mikelsch
09-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Might be the competition that kept the rating down. *:-?

Defense played well, but I agree that the competition probably inflated the appearance. *Not sure if Northeastern will be the real test either, but will be a better barometer than Conc-St.Paul.

kchats
09-02-2006, 02:40 AM
Have to agree the game the other night didn't show Bison fans much. Concordia St. Paul was no match for the Bison so the game got out of hand early. Coach Bohl alluded to this in his post game comments where he said Mark Mauer was a riverboat gambler and put his team in tough situations. I will wait until NDSU plays a division I-AA team before rating any area of the team. I hope this is the end of division II's on the schedule quite a mismatch.

sambini
09-02-2006, 02:42 AM
++++++++++++++++++

TheDoctor
09-02-2006, 02:48 AM
You hope it's the end of DII's? Well only if its UND right? Lakes Bison---Can I get a HELL YEAH on that one? You a HUGVE fan of the rivalry, right??? ;D