PDA

View Full Version : Sioux Falls Washington Basketball

KC Bison
02-19-2015, 11:17 PM
Washington is playing basketball tonight at 7:00 on the Argus Leader website (High School Live at 7:00). This is a chance to see Deng Geu.

westnodak93bison
02-20-2015, 01:03 AM
Do they have a replay? Interesting recruit.

KC Bison
02-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Will need some serious time in the weight room.

North Side
02-20-2015, 07:48 PM
Will need some serious time in the weight room.

Just like Trayvonn needed, but at least he will redshirt unlike Tray, which is huge.

Mr. Burgundy
02-20-2015, 07:48 PM
This is a kid who WANTS to redshirt, knows he needs to get alot bigger/stronger, and wants to be the best. Crazy motor. This is a kid who is a game changer, and I cannot wait to have him on campus. Still firmly believe that if he played this season out, he ends up in a high major or Missouri Valley school. They just don't make frames like that everyday. I loved the fact that hew as homecoming king after being at that school for a year. Sounds like an impressive young man. Best of luck to him finishing out this year. We are finally building a program that hopefully won't have the ups and downs. All 4 of the incoming kids are doing quite well this year. Miller is absolutely huge. FInally healthy.

westnodak93bison
02-20-2015, 10:48 PM
This is a kid who WANTS to redshirt, knows he needs to get alot bigger/stronger, and wants to be the best. Crazy motor. This is a kid who is a game changer, and I cannot wait to have him on campus. Still firmly believe that if he played this season out, he ends up in a high major or Missouri Valley school. They just don't make frames like that everyday. I loved the fact that hew as homecoming king after being at that school for a year. Sounds like an impressive young man. Best of luck to him finishing out this year. We are finally building a program that hopefully won't have the ups and downs. All 4 of the incoming kids are doing quite well this year. Miller is absolutely huge. FInally healthy.
Could he develop into the long armed athletic shot blocking stud defender that could get us to the sweet 16? Gotta have that kind of guy to get a mid major two wins in the NCAA.

westnodak93bison
02-21-2015, 02:48 AM
Deng goes for 24 and 10 boards with game winner against rival Roosevelt

http://www.argusleader.com/story/sports/high-school-sports/2015/02/20/warriors-withstand-roosevelt-charge/23723157/

ndsubison1
02-21-2015, 05:01 AM
i think they lost to the #1 team in the country Findlay Prep out of Vegas by like 20. Or maybe that was another Sioux Falls school...

KC Bison
02-21-2015, 08:50 PM
Didn't see the whole game but Deng was willing to shot the mid range shot.

gotts
02-23-2015, 02:32 AM
Replay on Midco Sports channel right now of SF Washington vs Rapid City Central if anyone is interested...