PDA

View Full Version : I don't see anyone from UND posting about this of course

ThunderDan
02-13-2015, 06:10 PM
http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3678361-8-men-arrested-prostitution-sting-grand-forks

Jeloni Hudson is one of the guys picked up for soliciting a prostitute. He's on the track team per their athletics page.
Of course, UND athletes never do anything wrong, it's just those nasty NDSU football players. If this was a NDSU athlete(even if it's track and field) the UND stink would be all over it for sure.

ndsubison1
02-13-2015, 06:23 PM
Ndsu would be put in the headline as well. No mention of Und in the article.

tjbison
02-13-2015, 06:23 PM
lol, Dustin hiot sure looks like his mom is going to beat the shit out of him when he gets home

Mr Meaty
02-13-2015, 06:46 PM
http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3678361-8-men-arrested-prostitution-sting-grand-forks

Jeloni Hudson is one of the guys picked up for soliciting a prostitute. He's on the track team per their athletics page.
Of course, UND athletes never do anything wrong, it's just those nasty NDSU football players. If this was a NDSU athlete(even if it's track and field) the UND stink would be all over it for sure.

They have his name in black now and you can not look him up like the other track people. I am assuming he is getting kicked off. She was his tutor for a final he has to take.

tjbison
02-13-2015, 06:50 PM
They have his name in black now and you can not look him up like the other track people. I am assuming he is getting kicked off. She was his tutor for a final he has to take.

prostitute tutors?

hmm.....opening a can of UND worms

bri-dog
02-13-2015, 07:02 PM
prostitute tutors?

hmm.....opening a can of UND worms

Prostitutors for short...

HerdBot
02-13-2015, 07:34 PM
I gotta feel bad for a guy who is just looking to get some pooty. Now their names are posted all over the place due to some lame sting. Prostitution should be legal. Why is it illegal to charge for something that its legal to give away for free.

http://www.inforum.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_1000/public/field/image/mengf.jpg?itok=meiFRYAr

MN_BISON
02-13-2015, 07:41 PM
I gotta feel bad for a guy who is just looking to get some pooty. Now their names are posted all over the place due to some lame sting. Prostitution should be legal. Why is it illegal to charge for something that its legal to give away for free.

http://www.inforum.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_1000/public/field/image/mengf.jpg?itok=meiFRYAr

That Dustin dude looks like the guy from catch a predator just walked into the room, sucks to be him.

HerdBot
02-13-2015, 07:52 PM
That Dustin dude looks like the guy from catch a predator just walked into the room, sucks to be him.

He be like "oh my fucking god! What will my mom think!?"

North Side
02-13-2015, 08:20 PM
They all look like a little off....either weird or special ed.

StL Bison Fan
02-13-2015, 08:24 PM
They all look like a little off....either weird or special ed.

The guy doesn't play hockies. They have no clue he plays a sport for them. And they wouldn't care either.
No purple.

Hail bison
02-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Which one of these guys is the Sicatoka?

NorthernBison
02-13-2015, 10:22 PM

Oh oh. I think I recognize one of those guys. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, they did have a kicker with the same last name as one of the other guys. Hopefully not related.

td577
02-13-2015, 10:28 PM
So in a community being 90% white, only 3 of the 8 johns are white? Just caught my eye.

MAKBison
02-14-2015, 12:18 AM
one name on there with long time local family ties to the minto grafton grand forks area......that would suck to be plastered on the paper like that

HerdBot
02-14-2015, 01:02 AM
Oh oh. I think I recognize one of those guys. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, they did have a kicker with the same last name as one of the other guys. Hopefully not related.

Trying to read Scott Andersons shirt. I brought the...

TbonZach
02-14-2015, 01:20 AM

Condoms? D?

CAS4127
02-14-2015, 01:27 AM
UN_ has a track team?! News to me.

Token sport??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail bison
02-14-2015, 01:32 AM

Valtrex?....

Bisonguy
02-14-2015, 01:45 AM

duct tape ?

perthbison
02-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Trying to read Scott Andersons shirt. I brought the...I think it says "I fought the law and the law won"

MN_BISON
02-14-2015, 02:44 AM
He be like "oh my fucking god! What will my mom think!?"

Shit, his mom probably paid for it to get him out of the house, had to drop him off like that kid at the dance in Sixteen Candles. I think Dustin might be Sic.:eek:

Vet70
02-14-2015, 08:50 AM

Cold Duck (sorry, wrong thread).

MNLonghorn10
02-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Liban Adan? Looks like a Manvel product.

HerdBot
02-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Valtrex?....

I brought the blow, you bring the hookers?

The_Sicatoka
02-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Which one of these guys is the Sicatoka?

I don't have to pay for it. ;)

bisonbuddy
02-16-2015, 03:00 PM
I don't have to pay for it. ;)

Cool, but lubricant and tissues aren't free, unless your mom is buying these for you.

The_Sicatoka
02-16-2015, 03:06 PM
Don't superimpose your life on mine.

bisonbuddy
02-16-2015, 03:08 PM
Don't superimpose your life on mine.

Wow, zinger. You lose.

The_Sicatoka
02-16-2015, 03:22 PM
You try so hard.
Maybe 'tanka offers remedial courses to help you raise your game.

bisonbuddy
02-16-2015, 03:30 PM
You try so hard.
Maybe 'tanka offers remedial courses to help you raise your game.

Wow, you really are a wack job. Do the same people that hate you(co-workers & family) because of your condescending attitude also hate you because of your need to have the last word?

NDSU1980
02-16-2015, 11:49 PM
I don't have to pay for it. ;)I don't doubt that for a bit. I've always suspected you make a pretty good living as a gay prostitute. Goes right along with how you think NDSU should be screwed over all the time on the SS.

unbison
02-17-2015, 12:03 AM
I don't doubt that for a bit. I've always suspected you make a pretty good living as a gay prostitute. Goes right along with how you think NDSU should be screwed over all the time on the SS.

I wonder about your sexuality with all your remarks about others
Such a immature and tasteless retort beat them up another way this one is useless as it makes you look silly

Ex Pat
02-19-2015, 02:45 AM
I managed a business in grand forks while my wife finished grad school. One of those gentlemen worked for me and I know his family, really great people it's too bad his poor judgement got some press!

OrygunBison
02-22-2015, 03:07 PM
I wonder about your sexuality with all your remarks about others
Such a immature and tasteless retort beat them up another way this one is useless as it makes you look silly

Relax, Francis. 1980 is a good shit and was just playing along with the theme of the thread at the time. Maybe there's a reason why you're so sensitive about such a topic.

Hmmm...

HandoEX
02-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Former UNI QB Pat Grace got picked up for trying to pay for sex, too....

http://www.siouxlandmatters.com/story/d/story/prostitution-sioux-city-police-soliciting/23368/8Bn7HbJpZk6DNv8dDoQ4dw

IzzyFlexion
02-23-2015, 02:51 AM
Former UNI QB Pat Grace got picked up for trying to pay for sex, too....

http://www.siouxlandmatters.com/story/d/story/prostitution-sioux-city-police-soliciting/23368/8Bn7HbJpZk6DNv8dDoQ4dw

and...........the church lady mentality splatters their pics all over their website before due process barely gets out of the starting gate. QUOTE: "15 men are facing charges".

HerdBot
02-23-2015, 03:40 AM
I managed a business in grand forks while my wife finished grad school. One of those gentlemen worked for me and I know his family, really great people it's too bad his poor judgement got some press!

Only in America can you get thrown in jail and your face plastered all over the news virtually ruining your working career and embarrassing your family... all for wanting to get some pooty. Not even getting convicted of it.

People are so hung up over sex. I mean every species ever has only been doing it for millions of years, probably closer to a billion. (Or as Christians would put it, getting pooty for 6k years, living with the dinosaurs. And even the dinosaurs wanted the pooty)

Can we just start a free pooty fund? Free hookers for those in need of pooty

td577
02-23-2015, 04:20 AM
Only in America can you get thrown in jail and your face plastered all over the news virtually ruining your working career and embarrassing your family... all for wanting to get some pooty. Not even getting convicted of it.

People are so hung up over sex. I mean every species ever has only been doing it for millions of years, probably closer to a billion. (Or as Christians would put it, getting pooty for 6k years, living with the dinosaurs. And even the dinosaurs wanted the pooty)

I have this story of a friend. This, er, friend of mine was in Panama and spent a couple hours with a hooker in a pay by the hour hotel. After all the action was done, the hooker leaves and this friend of mine notices his watch missing. He runs down the stairs and out in the street, sees the hooker, and tracks her down. At the same time this friend of mine starts yelling at this hooker to give his watch back, a couple of cops show up. They want to know what is going on. They get the low down on the missing watch and have a night stick out before she gives it up. They ask my friend if he wants her arrested for stealing his watch. He says no and they let her go. The cops tell my friend to be careful, hookers steal watches.

The point of the story is the cops cared less about the hooking. They actually cared less about the watch too. The asking about arresting was being courteous, they weren't interested in the paperwork. They thought they got the watch back so my friend bought them coffee at the all night cafe.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Hail bison
02-23-2015, 06:36 AM

I'm in no way advocating legalized prostitution, but I agree with your first sentence. If any of the accused are found not guilty, it doesn't matter. Their reputations have been tarnished for life. I personally feel the f##king media and peoples right to know is less important than possibly ruining someone's good name. I question if this is the best use of law enforcement resources. Had this occurred in Fargo, I would say the cops need to be focussing on convenience store robberies and break ins.

HerdBot
02-23-2015, 01:04 PM
I'm in no way advocating legalized prostitution, but I agree with your first sentence. If any of the accused are found not guilty, it doesn't matter. Their reputations have been tarnished for life. I personally feel the f##king media and peoples right to know is less important than possibly ruining someone's good name. I question if this is the best use of law enforcement resources. Had this occurred in Fargo, I would say the cops need to be focussing on convenience store robberies and break ins.
How can it be illegal to charge for something that is completely legal to give a way for free?

Even weirder since we live in the land of capitalism.

violent crime > dude trying to score

scottietohottie
02-23-2015, 01:16 PM
How can it be illegal to charge for something that is completely legal to give a way for free?

Even weirder since we live in the land of capitalism.

violent crime > dude trying to score

YOU CAN GET IT FOR FREE? why the hell did I ever get married.

HerdBot
02-23-2015, 01:32 PM

any married man will say they did get it for free... until they got married! But ultimately everyone pays for sex

tjbison
02-23-2015, 01:59 PM
i just like when herdbot says pooty

runtheoption
02-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Speaking of prostitution: http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/men-charged-for-soliciting-prostitution/article_afc4c0fe-a80f-5e0d-8759-cd8434338cd7.html

I know 2 of the guys on this list, but haven't talked to either of them for over 15 years. Sheesh.

HerdBot
02-24-2015, 10:14 PM
i just like when herdbot says pooty

Nixon had the war on cancer.
Reagan had the war on drugs.
Bush had the war on terrorism.

welcome to the war against pooty!

tjbison
02-24-2015, 11:54 PM
Bismarck, GF, Sioux Falls, williston

Hmm....Annnny ideas where the next sting is?

HerdBot stay away from the want ads....pooty might be calling

1998braves64
02-25-2015, 01:22 AM
Speaking of prostitution: http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/men-charged-for-soliciting-prostitution/article_afc4c0fe-a80f-5e0d-8759-cd8434338cd7.html

I know 2 of the guys on this list, but haven't talked to either of them for over 15 years. Sheesh.

Dang one of them is my parent's neighbor's kid.

TbonZach
02-25-2015, 01:30 AM

any married man will say they did get it for free... until they got married! But ultimately everyone pays for sex

To quote Jeff Foxworthy: "You don't get married to have sex. Getting married to have sex is like buying a 747 to get free peanuts - there's a lot more cost effective ways of getting it."

westnodak93bison
02-25-2015, 03:40 AM
Bismarck, GF, Sioux Falls, williston

Hmm....Annnny ideas where the next sting is?

HerdBot stay away from the want ads....pooty might be calling
I know of people that got busted in Dickinson last year.

ThunderDan
03-02-2015, 08:06 PM
http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3690583-und-football-transfer-arrested-marijuana-possession