PDA

View Full Version : redshirt freshman looking forward to seeing

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Can't wait to see how these guys progress over the summer into the fall camp. Hopefully Kramer does what he always does

Blake Williams
Jordheim
Marcus Collins
Nate Jensen (6-6, 230)
Marlette

Lots of DE's excited about
Stanley Jones.
Sleeper player is Caleb Butler. Super athlete. Awesome wrestler, basketball, track & field.

Thoughts?

tolnabison
02-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Lance Dunn, for coach k to talk about him like he has a chance to start, he must be special.

Vet70
02-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Easton Stick----hopefully he will get some playing time so we can get a glimpse into 2016.

Bisonwinagn
02-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Easton Stick----hopefully he will get some playing time so we can get a glimpse into 2016.

I'm interested to see if he makes the #2 spot at QB first. If he does it will confirm he is a special talent.

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm interested to see if he makes the #2 spot at QB first. If he does it will confirm he is a special talent.

I'm sure he will start the spring as #3 but could work his way up to #2 by fall camp or mid season. Davis has some skills too

unbison
02-07-2015, 06:11 PM
I'm sure he will start the spring as #3 but could work his way up to #2 by fall camp or mid season. Davis has some skills too

I'm guessing your as wrong as wrong can be about stick being anything but number 2 on the depth chart .... My reasoning is the departure of another qb.... That tells me stick is #2 air apparent if you don't like it move on

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm guessing your as wrong as wrong can be about stick being anything but number 2 on the depth chart .... My reasoning is the departure of another qb.... That tells me stick is #2 air apparent if you don't like it move on

Gotta earn it. Hope he does

unbison
02-07-2015, 06:24 PM
He has already been there for a year he may have already earned it

Sent from your moms using Tapatalk

Bisonwinagn
02-07-2015, 06:25 PM

Didn't Davis beat out the guy that left? I don't remember who was listed as #2 last year.

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 06:32 PM
He has already been there for a year he may have already earned it

I doubt he has yet he will be given every opportunity to do so. Davis has a year longer in the system. Now if I had to guess, he will probably be #2

unbison
02-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Now you guessing?
Before you were sure😜

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 06:36 PM
Now you guessing?
Before you were sure😜

I'm guessing he earns it. I'm confident (sure) he will have to earn it. Nothing is given

Vet70
02-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Didn't Davis beat out the guy that left? I don't remember who was listed as #2 last year.

I don't know for sure who was number 2, but it seems to me that if Wentz was not playing it was Davis.

Bison Loaf
02-07-2015, 07:00 PM
For me, it's Collins that has my interest.

Here's a beast, that has multiple beasts actually playing on the field in the classes ahead of him, and projected beasts coming up right behind him (Ellefson and M. Anderson).

Of course, that could also be said about almost all the positions! Pretty sweet situation!

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 09:44 PM

Here's a beast, that has multiple beasts actually playing on the field in the classes ahead of him, and projected beasts coming up right behind him (Ellefson and M. Anderson).

Of course, that could also be said about almost all the positions! Pretty sweet situation!

Great potential young talent. Smart kid too. He was 6-4, 205 as a freshman. Curious to see what he's at coming into fall camp. I have to wonder if he's a candidate to play a different position or if TE is his spot? Kids got the frame to play a multitude of spots

Excited about Nate Jensen too. 6-6, 240. With a frame like that I'm sure he could play other spots too.

ZHerd
02-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Great potential young talent. Smart kid too. He was 6-4, 205 as a freshman. Curious to see what he's at coming into fall camp. I have to wonder if he's a candidate to play a different position or if TE is his spot? Kids got the frame to play a multitude of spots

Excited about Nate Jensen too. 6-6, 240. With a frame like that I'm sure he could play other spots too.

With Collins my main point of curiosity is his speed. If he has WR type speed and can block decently as a TE, he will be an amazing weapon in an already dangerous offense

X-Factor
02-07-2015, 09:49 PM
I agree. It is very hard to imaging that the coaches don't have a great idea where each of these guys stand. They are throwing weights and footballs around practically every day in front of coaches.

SamsRams
02-07-2015, 09:54 PM

Dont hold your breath on collins. I will be surprised if he is there for next fall camp

BFKasper14
02-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Dont hold your breath on collins. I will be surprised if he is there for next fall camp

Wait, wait, wait...did I miss something? Wasn't he one of the kids most excited to get here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamsRams
02-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Wait, wait, wait...did I miss something? Wasn't he one of the kids most excited to get here?

Gale Sayers loved football also but couldnt play as long as he wanted. Excitement has nothing to do with it.

BFKasper14
02-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Gale Sayers loved football also but couldnt play as long as he wanted. Excitement has nothing to do with it.

So he just doesn't want to play anymore? Or is it injury related?

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 10:43 PM

Injury I take it?

56BISON73
02-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Gotta earn it. Hope he does

Really. How do you account for CK saying they would pull Sticks RS if Carson had a catastrophic injury? Your memory on the fritz?

GOBISON123
02-07-2015, 10:54 PM

I spoke to him last summer when he was working at Sams Club, he was excited and ready to step up....sucks if cant break the dept chart.... .

Bison"FANatic"
02-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Really. How do you account for CK saying they would pull Sticks RS if Carson had a catastrophic injury? Your memory on the fritz?

You mean he wasn't going to pull it to put him at 3. :):). He was probably watching the fatties going back for 2nds at the dessert table and not listening to coach.

HerdBot
02-07-2015, 11:17 PM

He said he would consider it before the season started. Never said he would start. (That was on a radio interview)

BisonHorns
02-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Heard collins might be dealing with an illness. Besides it being serious i didnt learn much.

BisonHorns
02-08-2015, 01:06 AM
He was one who we are all hoping would play so hopefully he is still here.

stevdock
02-08-2015, 01:18 AM
I want to see how Bachmeier is progressing on defense. Spot is there for him to grab and definitely has the athleticism to do it.

56BISON73
02-08-2015, 01:24 AM
He said he would consider it before the season started. Never said he would start. (That was on a radio interview)

Splain to me this. Why would a redshirt fly to the away games when there were supposedly 2 backups in front of him? Why would the rs qb be involved with coaching conversations during the games AND on field coaching talks to the team while the backups are toting a clip board?

NorthernBison
02-08-2015, 01:41 AM

You are correct. Stick was the, de facto, #2 last season if Carson had suffered an injury that would have kept him off the field for any significant length of time.

He'll be #2 in 2015.

17>1
02-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Splain to me this. Why would a redshirt fly to the away games when there were supposedly 2 backups in front of him? Why would the rs qb be involved with coaching conversations during the games AND on field coaching talks to the team while the backups are toting a clip board?

I've already asked this question, and no one had an answer. Stick was #2 all year long and his shirt would've been pulled IF Carson got significantly hurt. However, at this point, none of this really matters because Carson didn't get hurt, Stick didn't lose his shirt, and now we can just play along with the idea of him having to earn the #2 spot in camps. This entire situation could be looked at from 2 different perspectives. Is it a bad thing that a true freshman came in and moved ahead of 2 guys that were already established in the program? Or is it a good thing that we got this kid who as a true freshman is so good that he came in and moved ahead of 2 guys that were already established in the program? Let me remind you of a kid named RJ Urzendowski and then answer that question.

thebigund
02-08-2015, 01:53 AM
So whatever happened to McGinnis? He came in with a ton of fanfair and people seemed to think he would be very good.

56BISON73
02-08-2015, 01:58 AM
So whatever happened to McGinnis? He came in with a ton of fanfair and people seemed to think he would be very good.

He was good. But---People in front of him were better.

unbison
02-08-2015, 02:07 AM
He was good. But---People in front of him were better.

Let's be honest stick had a big10 offer not a pwo a offer and Idc what anyone says he is the highest rated qb we have ever recruited and the coaches obviously saw things they liked in fall camp or he wouldn't have been what he was this fall he has already earned it!!!! Now someone has to knock him off of it ... Not him earn it again!

Bison"FANatic"
02-08-2015, 02:32 AM

Pretty sure it came from the coach talking at the front of the room when he was asked that question and I do believe I remember seeing PL sitting there. Yes Stick is that good.

Bisonwinagn
02-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Stick > Wentz > Ditka

BisonNeil
02-08-2015, 03:09 AM
N
Let's be honest stick had a big10 offer not a pwo a offer and Idc what anyone says he is the highest rated qb we have ever recruited and the coaches obviously saw things they liked in fall camp or he wouldn't have been what he was this fall he has already earned it!!!! Now someone has to knock him off of it ... Not him earn it again!

Okay Lakes, whatever you say. Wait, what did you say?

BadlandsBison
02-08-2015, 03:27 AM
What's going on here, unbison never uses exclamation points

unbison
02-08-2015, 03:28 AM
I did tonight I'm sick of herdbot!!!!

BadlandsBison
02-08-2015, 03:54 AM
Go home unbison, you're drunk

natstar1
02-08-2015, 04:05 AM

sams, loves throwing out these bombshell posts without any explanation.

Elroy
02-08-2015, 04:22 AM

wow, wow, & wow I really hope your info is wrong on this one. More importantly hope all is well with Marcus.

56BISON73
02-08-2015, 04:25 AM
I've already asked this question, and no one had an answer. Stick was #2 all year long and his shirt would've been pulled IF Carson got significantly hurt. However, at this point, none of this really matters because Carson didn't get hurt, Stick didn't lose his shirt, and now we can just play along with the idea of him having to earn the #2 spot in camps. This entire situation could be looked at from 2 different perspectives. Is it a bad thing that a true freshman came in and moved ahead of 2 guys that were already established in the program? Or is it a good thing that we got this kid who as a true freshman is so good that he came in and moved ahead of 2 guys that were already established in the program? Let me remind you of a kid named RJ Urzendowski and then answer that question.

I believe I questioned you on that statement. After listening to a CK interview and him talking at TM and watching the sideline interaction of Stick and coaches, plus watching sticks sideline behavior etc etc etc I came to the conclusion he wasn't #3 or#4. You were correct. I was wrong.

DIBISON
02-08-2015, 05:28 AM
Easton was dressed for all games and involved with the play calling signals. I didn't see any other redshirts that were dressed and on the sideline! What does that mean?

stevdock
02-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Easton was dressed for all games and involved with the play calling signals. I didn't see any other redshirts that were dressed and on the sideline! What does that mean?

More specifically the road games and playoff games where teams are only allowed a certain amount of players. 4 QB's when you could have a numbers crunch should say quite a bit about the situation.

17>1
02-08-2015, 07:20 AM
I believe I questioned you on that statement. After listening to a CK interview and him talking at TM and watching the sideline interaction of Stick and coaches, plus watching sticks sideline behavior etc etc etc I came to the conclusion he wasn't #3 or#4. You were correct. I was wrong.

It's all good PL, I guess I don't remember being questioned about it anyway. I'm definitely not going for a "I told you so" moment towards you or anyone else, because I felt like you did about addressing the obvious presence of Stick on the road and at home this last year, and how it was pretty apparent he was being groomed as the #2 man behind Carson.

TXBison
02-08-2015, 11:16 AM
I don't think there is any question whether Stick is the number 2 or the heir apparent from what i hear.

unbison
02-08-2015, 12:06 PM
Go home unbison, you're drunk

I wasn't drunk ... Simply tired of gabes crazy jumps from reality

HerdBot
02-08-2015, 05:41 PM
I'll Im saying people is if Stick will have to prove he's better than Davis. He won't be the #2 because he was highly touted and recruited or because he played well last year in practice. If you think Davis is going to just sit back and not work his ass off this offseason and compete for the #2 spot and heir apparent to Wentz, your out of your mind. Last years hypothetical depth chart means nothing if Davis performs better.

Davis has been practicing the offense a year longer. He's mobile too. McGinnis didn't have a chance since he wasn't a running threat. QB is a complicated position and it takes time. Year over year improvement can be huge.

Do I think Klieman wants him to be the #2 guy? Yes just based on the fact he would be a 3 year starter instead of a 2 year starter is huge in itself. Do I think Stick is better? Probably but let's see him play first

ndsubison1
02-08-2015, 05:55 PM
So whats the deal with Collins?

EndZoneQB
02-08-2015, 05:57 PM
I'll Im saying people is if Stick will have to prove he's better than Davis. He won't be the #2 because he was highly touted and recruited or because he played well last year in practice. If you think Davis is going to just sit back and not work his ass off this offseason and compete for the #2 spot and heir apparent to Wentz, your out of your mind. Last years hypothetical depth chart means nothing if Davis performs better.

Davis has been practicing the offense a year longer. He's mobile too. McGinnis didn't have a chance since he wasn't a running threat. QB is a complicated position and it takes time. Year over year improvement can be huge.

Do I think Klieman wants him to be the #2 guy? Yes just based on the fact he would be a 3 year starter instead of a 2 year starter is huge in itself. Do I think Stick is better? Probably but let's see him play first

So, let me get this straight...you want Stick to prove it on the field instead of practice before he gets the #2 spot? Sounds reasonable.

HerdBot
02-08-2015, 06:02 PM
So, let me get this straight...you want Stick to prove it on the field instead of practice before he gets the #2 spot? Sounds reasonable.

he will have to prove it on the practice field and in spring ball. Last year was last year. You really don't think Davis will improve and fight for the spot?

17>1
02-08-2015, 07:22 PM
he will have to prove it on the practice field and in spring ball. Last year was last year. You really don't think Davis will improve and fight for the spot?

I get what you're saying gabe. I fully expect Davis to compete for the #2 against both Stick and Hendricks. I think this conversation is a mix of last season vs upcoming season, and we all know of certain players that are a lock to start, Carson, Vraa, etc. I agree that nothing is for certain in various #2 spots and that regardless of what happened last season, players still need to come out and earn (back) a #2 spot.

Herd12
02-09-2015, 01:12 PM
So whats the deal with Collins?

Seriously. Anyone want to address this? Kid had FBS offers and was an early entry. He was in spring 2014 camp.

runtheoption
02-09-2015, 01:40 PM
C'mon Sams...it won't be a HIPAA violation if you tell us.

NorthernBison
02-09-2015, 02:21 PM
I get what you're saying gabe. I fully expect Davis to compete for the #2 against both Stick and Hendricks. I think this conversation is a mix of last season vs upcoming season, and we all know of certain players that are a lock to start, Carson, Vraa, etc. I agree that nothing is for certain in various #2 spots and that regardless of what happened last season, players still need to come out and earn (back) a #2 spot.
I don't think Stick is competing for the #2 spot. I'd be disappointed if he is thinking that way.

Thunder_Struck
02-09-2015, 03:01 PM
I want to see how Bachmeier is progressing on defense. Spot is there for him to grab and definitely has the athleticism to do it.

I'm hoping the coaches move him to WR and see if he can compete for a playing time on that side of the ball. At 6-2 he'd be one of the taller WR's on the roster.

BisonCountry
02-09-2015, 03:37 PM
C'mon Sams...it won't be a HIPAA violation if you tell us.

I hope you meant that to be purple. Even if John does know, not everything has to be public knowledge. Let the kid decide whats best for his future and that should happen between him and his family/coaches first and foremost.

Herd12
02-09-2015, 03:40 PM
I hope you meant that to be purple. Even if John does know, not everything has to be public knowledge. Let the kid decide whats best for his future and that should happen between him and his family/coaches first and foremost.

yeah that's all fine, but then why publish the cryptic post in the first place. It's OK to know something that not the rest of us know. If you feel like it's not something that should be shared, then don't share it. The one thing not to do is offer a "teaser" and then clam up. That just sucks. Sorry Sams.

stevdock
02-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I'm hoping the coaches move him to WR and see if he can compete for a playing time on that side of the ball. At 6-2 he'd be one of the taller WR's on the roster.

I agree and have been hoping for that since the day he signed. He has always been more of an offensive player than a defensive one, which is why I'm interested in watching him in the spring game.

17>1
02-09-2015, 05:59 PM
I don't think Stick is competing for the #2 spot. I'd be disappointed if he is thinking that way.

I think you understand what I'm saying. I get your point, but you know as well as I do that Carson is the starter, and the other 3 QB's know it too.

Christopher Moen
02-09-2015, 06:04 PM

I agree. Even though he piqued my curiosity too when he mentioned something about the possibility of Collins not being around for Fall Camp, it's probably best not to bring personal matters on a message board until it is a fact when dealing with student-athletes.

I'm just hoping it's something simple like being home-sick.

Mr Meaty
02-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Competition for all spots is key to the overall success on a yearly basis and to sustain the program. Most kids do want playing time but with most if not all coming to NDSU realize that they will have to sit out a year or two before they step in to the role they are playing. In the meantime they improve their strength, speed and football knowledge so they are ready when it is their time. Outside of the special one or two freshmen a year most will sit.
I look forward to all redshirt freshmen but will keep an eye on Collins, Marlette and Jones.

NorthernBison
02-09-2015, 07:12 PM
I think you understand what I'm saying. I get your point, but you know as well as I do that Carson is the starter, and the other 3 QB's know it too.
True, but I'm hoping that Easton thinks he's better and that if he ever gets a chance that he can make everybody say, "Carson who?". If he's not built that way, I'll be disappointed. More importantly, he better not be worried about anybody else but the guy currently above him or I would have concerns about the future. A final thought is that I'm not sure we have yet seen the absolute best of Carson and we're more likely to see it if he has real competition.

Bisonwinagn
02-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Competition for all spots is key to the overall success on a yearly basis and to sustain the program. Most kids do want playing time but with most if not all coming to NDSU realize that they will have to sit out a year or two before they step in to the role they are playing. In the meantime they improve their strength, speed and football knowledge so they are ready when it is their time. Outside of the special one or two freshmen a year most will sit.
I look forward to all redshirt freshmen but will keep an eye on Collins, Marlette and Jones.

The program is at a really amazing place right now when they can redshirt almost all the freshman including the top recruits. They should be a top 5 team and competing for championships for the next 5 years based on talent. Success breeds success and it always will.

17>1
02-09-2015, 07:43 PM
True, but I'm hoping that Easton thinks he's better and that if he ever gets a chance that he can make everybody say, "Carson who?". If he's not built that way, I'll be disappointed. More importantly, he better not be worried about anybody else but the guy currently above him or I would have concerns about the future. A final thought is that I'm not sure we have yet seen the absolute best of Carson and we're more likely to see it if he has real competition.

Agreed! He also should probably only worry about himself and how he can make himself better every day. Frankly, I think we're getting the type of athletes that you're referring to and ARE built that way, and that's why they're recruited in the first place.

SamsRams
02-09-2015, 10:05 PM
I agree. Even though he piqued my curiosity too when he mentioned something about the possibility of Collins not being around for Fall Camp, it's probably best not to bring personal matters on a message board until it is a fact when dealing with student-athletes.

I'm just hoping it's something simple like being home-sick.

I'm not here to play the I know more than you guys card and I am not going to pretend to be his doctor and know all the in and outs of his medical problems. I said what I thought was fair to him and you guys to get some info out without stepping on any toes.
Kid loves NDSU and loves football. He just might not get medically cleared to play again. One thing I do know is never discredit the doctors at NDSU. they have worked miracles before like getting Grant back earlier than any of us thought. Just dont know if what I am being told is fixable to get him on the field again

I am one of the biggest Marcus Collins fans out there. he helped me a lot in last years coverage and helped hold the 2014 class together IMO. I wish him nothing but the best and if football is something he cannot continue to do, I support him in getting back to full strength, getting his degree and becoming a man.

Rixen
02-10-2015, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the little bit of insight, John.

At first I was worried that he wasn't performing well or was homesick. I feel a bit bad now about that bumming me out if it is a difficult medical situation causing the concern. Best of luck to a speedy recovery, Marcus!

HerdBoy
02-10-2015, 12:24 AM
Chris Board. I think he is going to be a special player.

Christopher Moen
02-10-2015, 12:45 AM
I'm not here to play the I know more than you guys card and I am not going to pretend to be his doctor and know all the in and outs of his medical problems. I said what I thought was fair to him and you guys to get some info out without stepping on any toes.
Kid loves NDSU and loves football. He just might not get medically cleared to play again. One thing I do know is never discredit the doctors at NDSU. they have worked miracles before like getting Grant back earlier than any of us thought. Just dont know if what I am being told is fixable to get him on the field again

I am one of the biggest Marcus Collins fans out there. he helped me a lot in last years coverage and helped hold the 2014 class together IMO. I wish him nothing but the best and if football is something he cannot continue to do, I support him in getting back to full strength, getting his degree and becoming a man.

Thanks for the info. I was worried that we (the uninformed) might start coming up with our own theories as to why he wasn't playing and start unnecessary rumors for the young man.

Mr. Burgundy
02-10-2015, 12:55 AM
Chris Board. I think he is going to be a special player.

At what position? Outside backer?

HerdBoy
02-10-2015, 01:02 AM
At what position? Outside backer?

I think he will be starting at Strong Safety.

Herd12
02-10-2015, 12:56 PM

Me too! Time to stop the thinking that if a player is of exceptional size for his position, he clearly needs to be moved "up a weight class". The same thinking would have had Nick Deluca playing defensive end.

westnodak93bison
02-10-2015, 01:27 PM
Me too! Time to stop the thinking that if a player is of exceptional size for his position, he clearly needs to be moved "up a weight class". The same thinking would have had Nick Deluca playing defensive end.
In case you haven't noticed, its how you get more speed on the field.

BisonNation11
02-10-2015, 01:28 PM
I know he's not a redshirt freshman, but I'm really excited to watch Menard this next year. He had the size and ability to play as a freshman so watching him grow into a beast should be a lot of fun.

HerdBot
02-10-2015, 06:25 PM

Total guess but I think well see him as a hybrid safety / linebacker. Klieman likes speed. His speed at safety is kind of middle of the road compared to other guys but if he steps in at linebacker he's really fast.

ndsubison1
02-10-2015, 06:28 PM
Chris Board to Center!

Tatanka
02-11-2015, 01:21 AM
Chris Board to hybrid tight end/punter/Center!

Fixed to add logic.

17>1
02-11-2015, 01:25 AM
Come on with the thread drift people. This was a way better thread when we were trying to figure out if Easton is the #2 QB, or what is ailing Mr. Collins, or how none of us are aware of how athletic and amazeballs Stanley Jones is.

CAS4127
02-11-2015, 02:23 AM
I'm just excited for next year, period. All on roster are of mindset that they can be starters--love that. Winter workouts are going great too! Gotta appreciate the dedication of these kids to The NDSU.

Kujava23
02-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Redshirt Freshmen I'm excited to see come SPRING GAME...etc

QB Easton Stick---I've heard great things about him from practice and I'd bet the farm he is #2 on Depth Chart

RB Lance Dunn---love the potential of him taking it to the house if breaks a run---and compete at RB position

WR Khayvon Hawkins---like his size and want to see if he has improved during RS year

TE Nate Jenson--great size and athletic ability---battle for #2 and #3 positions at TE behind Lucas Albers

** Also PRAY that Marcus Collins gets healthy and BONUS would be him playing football

OL---want to see RFR OL battle for b/u spots on OL this year and possible fill the OPEN C position

LB--Dan Marlette--see if his added size gets him in position to win an OLB spot

LB--Levi Jordheim---see how much better he has gotten and bigger during RS year

CB-Jalen Allison---if can be #3 CB position and allow Tre Dempsey to move to FS

S Jaylaan Wimbush--if will be a b/u to Board at SS

S Isaac Cenescar---if can win FS job or be a b/u at either S job

GO BISON

ZHerd
02-11-2015, 11:17 PM

I've had those thoughts at times but we have had one of the best defenses in college football over the past 4 years. If the coaches want to switch a guy to get more speed at a position then go for it. For example, Board at DE seems strange to me but if that idea catches our coaching staff's fancy then do it.

EndZoneQB
02-12-2015, 12:26 AM
I've had those thoughts at times but we have had one of the best defenses in college football over the past 4 years. If the coaches want to switch a guy to get more speed at a position then go for it. For example, Board at DE seems strange to me but if that idea catches our coaching staff's fancy then do it.

This is Klieman's team, this is not Craig Bohl's team. You can bet it will evolve slightly every year - the teams around us are evolving.

17>1
02-12-2015, 12:40 AM
This is Klieman's team, this is not Craig Bohl's team. You can bet it will evolve slightly every year - the teams around us are evolving.

^this

Unless we're in the same room with these coaches, or on the practice field with them, we really have no idea what they're planning with the personnel they have to work with. I understand that we can speculate about a bunch of things all day long, because we're fans and that's our job. But, in the words of one the best ever to be a RB for the Bison, "At the end of the day" the coaches know what is best for the team and I'll support their decisions all day long......unless they call that pass play to Haeg again.

td577
02-12-2015, 12:54 AM
^this

Unless we're in the same room with these coaches, or on the practice field with them, we really have no idea what they're planning with the personnel they have to work with. I understand that we can speculate about a bunch of things all day long, because we're fans and that's our job. But, in the words of one the best ever to be a RB for the Bison, "At the end of the day" the coaches know what is best for the team and I'll support their decisions all day long......unless they call that pass play to Haeg again.

No one, and I don't care if Coach K wins 20 straight championships and has the greatest athlete of all time at tackle, should ever call this play again.

Herd12
02-12-2015, 01:14 PM
No one, and I don't care if Coach K wins 20 straight championships and has the greatest athlete of all time at tackle, should ever call this play again.

I hope they run it first play of the season against Montana so I can look around and see if anyone's head has exploded.

17>1
02-12-2015, 05:46 PM
I hope they run it first play of the season against Montana so I can look around and see if anyone's head has exploded.

Does that mean you'll be there? Hook me up with some tickets!

Elroy
03-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Does anyone know if Marcus Collins is going to be back?

Bisonator98
03-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know if Marcus Collins is going to be back?

What did I miss?

A1pigskin
03-05-2015, 11:59 PM
I'm just excited for next year, period. All on roster are of mindset that they can be starters--love that. Winter workouts are going great too! Gotta appreciate the dedication of these kids to The NDSU.

It motivates the hell out of a person doesn't it.