PDA

View Full Version : How to get group Tickets for UofM & Where to Eat

Rxoller
09-02-2006, 09:22 PM
I got a bus of 56 Bison Fanatics coming from Sartell (just next to St Cloud) for the Gopher Game! What is my best be for group tickets and are there any known pro NDSU establisment (Food & Brew) in the Twin Cities for pre-game activities?!!

Bisongold
09-03-2006, 04:35 AM
We have a group of people coming from Central ND. Would love to meet for a pregame somewhere that the Bison Rule!!

lakesbison
09-03-2006, 04:57 AM
Id say.. take over GRANDMA"S BAR in the 7 corners area (next to holiday inn-35W)

OR Hubert's (bar next to Dome)

Otherwise, meet us by Washington ave tailgate lot (film processing company) *old Liqour Depot*

group tickets *(contact metrodome or www.gophersports ticket office) ask for the TERRA SUITES in the metrodome for 56 people.. or upper deck section

bisonaudit
09-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Chammps Minnetonka or Chammps Maple Grove are worth a look if you want to make a stop on the way in or out of the city.

sambini
09-04-2006, 02:44 AM
I wish we had CHAMPPS++++++++++

tony
09-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Holy cow!

If you call up the Gopher ticket office, you can get the tickets for $10 a piece. You can also get them for $25 each from NDSU (but then you get to sit in the Bison section). NDSU is also putting on a pregame deal at the Metrodome West Plaza along Kirby Puckett Lane. The marching band will be there and there will be food and drinks available (I'm not sure if NDSU is selling them or not). Anyway, that starts at noon.