PDA

View Full Version : UCDAVIS VS. UNC WATCH FOR FREE

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 05:04 PM
For those that are interested it looks like the UCDavis and UNC game will be free to watch, follow this link and enjoy watching our future opponent UCDavis take on an old foe in UNC.
Here's the link.
http://www.bigskytv.org/

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 05:05 PM
3 other games are also available for free. This is great.

kchats
09-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Is it not on Altitude are another channel in DirecTV SportsPak?

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 05:08 PM
Twins on tv and college ball on the computer. :D :D :D :D :D

kchats
09-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Twins are in free fall. Who is going to lose on the mound for them today?

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 05:09 PM
Gotta have a High speed Internet connection.

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Twins are in free fall. *Who is going to lose on the mound for them today?
Scott Baker, Lets hope they can get the offense going. They have struggled the last week :(

kchats
09-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Gotta have a High speed Internet connection.

I do. 2.5 Mbps but I prefer digital quality provided by DirecTV. If you decide to sign up for DirecTV let me know and I think I can get something from them for referring people.

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 05:12 PM
The Yankee's don't have a established pitcher going today either so they have a chance I think today. Tomorrow if Garza pitches like he did last time out I think they have a good chance. At least its not raining out there like last night.

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 05:15 PM
First inning and the Twins are already ahead a 1-0

BisonMav
09-02-2006, 05:45 PM
I am watching Jacksonville St vs Furman. Watched Montana vs Iowa and Grambling vs Hampton a little too. Lots of choices today for I-AA football. :)

broke_back_mnt
09-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Twins just left runners at the corners but scored to go ahead 2-1. *The go ahead run was a big ball home run from Hunter. *It think its the bottom of the 4th.

Great link. Thanks

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Twins got a three run homer from Morneau and now lead it 5-1
Baker did ok today.

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 07:34 PM
This kind of turned into a Twins Thread ;D ;D

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 07:35 PM
UCDavis game about to start now.

SDbison
09-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Davis up 7-0. Scored somewhat easily after going 3 and out on their first posession.

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 08:28 PM
10 - 0 UCDavis only up by 10 over Northern Colorado. Either UNC is way improved or UCDavis is over rated. Even the announcers are saying that the receiving corp for UCDavis have not caught anything all the receptions are by running backs.

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 08:31 PM
I think Davis high ranking is due to the fact they beat Stanford last year as well as Poly. They are not impressive so far in this game. I think they are going to have a real hard time in the Dome this year.

BisonBacker
09-02-2006, 08:32 PM
My mistake, we will have to beat them on thier own field this year. We get to have some revenge on Poly in the dome this year.

WYOBISONMAN
09-02-2006, 09:04 PM
....that viewer for the UNC/Davis game is not very big!

Hammersmith
09-02-2006, 09:26 PM
....that viewer for the UNC/Davis game is not very big!
If you doubleclick, it will go fullscreen.

Quality is pretty poor, though.

WYOBISONMAN
09-02-2006, 09:44 PM
I am impressed with the quality of the Montana State/Colorado game that is on right now. They have KOA radio synched perfectly with the video. NDSU could take a lesson from CU on this......

Scooter
09-02-2006, 10:45 PM
38-7 UC Davis wins. UNC was absolutely terrible. Just like I expected.

lucchesicourt
09-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Bisonbacker :

"I think Davis high ranking is due to the fact they beat Stanford last year as well as Poly. They are not impressive so far in this game. I think they are going to have a real hard time in the Dome this year."

You forgot to mention we also beat NDSU last year at the dome.

BisonBacker
09-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Bisonbacker :

"I think Davis high ranking is due to the fact they beat Stanford last year as well as Poly. *They are not impressive so far in this game. *I think they are going to have a real hard time in the Dome this year."

You forgot to mention we also beat NDSU last year at the dome.
Believe me I didn't forget ;)

NoDakSt
09-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Great showing by Davis. Maybe this is why the Big Sky wanted UNC into the conference.

OrneryAggie
09-03-2006, 04:26 PM
10 - 0 UCDavis only up by 10 over Northern Colorado. * Either UNC is way improved or UCDavis is over rated. *Even the announcers are saying that the receiving corp for UCDavis have not caught anything all the receptions are by running backs.

All-American WR Tony Kays got hurt on the second play of the game. It took Grant a while to adjust to life without #85 on the field. Offensive playcalling for this game was designed to be pretty basic, establishing a running game and testing the new 2-back sets. Also think they were trying not to give anything away to TCU. But even when the offense isn't rolling the aggie D is definitely worthy of a top 25 ranking.

BisonMav
09-03-2006, 05:15 PM
All-American WR Tony Kays got hurt on the second play of the game. It took Grant a while to adjust to life without #85 on the field. Offensive playcalling for this game was designed to be pretty basic, establishing a running game and testing the new 2-back sets. Also think they were trying not to give anything away to TCU. But even when the offense isn't rolling the aggie D is definitely worthy of a top 25 ranking.

Is Kays going to be okay? Hate to see anyone injured.

OrneryAggie
09-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Is Kays going to be okay? *Hate to see anyone injured.

sprained ankle. one of the players said it looked pretty swollen. they'll re-evaluate here in town.

lucchesicourt
09-04-2006, 10:44 AM
One thing about the webcast that I thought was pretty funny, was that the announcers kept saying Kays hadn't caught a pass yet. I guess they NEVER noticed he wasn't playing or they expected him to catch at least one pass while siiting on the bench.

lucchesicourt
09-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Does anyone thing this Big Sky wencast is worth the price? I don't. I thought the picture quality was poor, and too jittery. Was this the same for everyone else? I have cable access.

Hammersmith
09-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Does anyone thing this Big Sky wencast is worth the price? *I don't. *I thought the picture quality was poor, and too jittery. *Was this the same for everyone else? *I have cable access.
It would be premature to judge off of one free-promotion viewing, but I agree: the quality sucked and the price is too high. If I was serious about subscribing, I would wait until the free-promo ends and then pay for one game. If the quality dramaticaly improves and you really want to see the games, then maybe. If the quality stays the same, I wouldn't watch it if you paid me.

edit: Woohoo! Finally made two stars. :D

ndsubison
09-04-2006, 05:48 PM
UNC sucks. I hope the Big Sky is happy with their new patsy.

"I don't want her you can have her, she's too fat for me......" ;D ;D ;D

I'm sure that the Bears remember the last time they played the Bison: they got smoked by 40 and they know it. That's right, now get yer asses outta here.

GO BISON!!
Too Good For The 'Sky (6-1 baby)

kchats
09-05-2006, 12:40 AM
If the Big Sky webcasts are anything like Montana's were I wouldn't pay the money for it. *I watched Montana's webcasts in prior seasons and they streamed at a very slow speed. *In order for the webcast to be good enough to watch it needs to stream at a minimum of 300 kbps and even that is a little too slow for a clear picture full screen. *I have watched music videos on Yahoo! Launchcast where they stream at 700 kbps and it is much better. *NDSU's game last Thursday streamed at 291 kbps and I thought that was too slow. *I vaguely remember them streaming much faster closer to 500 or 600 kbps last season. *Contact them and ask what their target streaming speed is and if it is less than 300 kbps pass on the deal.

I was correct I checked the All Access archive video from the SDSU game in the dome last season and it streamed at 539 kbps. *I good video stream speed for watching full screen. The archive from last week's Concordia St. Paul game streams at 331 kbps, too slow.