PDA

View Full Version : Finishing at the rim

westnodak93bison
01-31-2015, 09:47 PM
Who wants to see more finishing with the dunk shot? Kading does on occasion. I'd like to see it from Dupree, Brown, Alexander and Werner. Not sure why they don't when they are capable.

Bisonator98
01-31-2015, 09:51 PM
Couldn't agree more. Go to the rim with authority and dunk the damn ball!

westnodak93bison
01-31-2015, 10:01 PM
Couldn't agree more. Go to the rim with authority and dunk the damn ball!
Yep. Sometimes. Carlin, Korey and LA can beat their guy off the dribble often. Would like to see them take it to the rim with a dunk or pull up for a short jumper if a pass isn't there. Seems sometimes they are indecisive.

westnodak93bison
02-08-2015, 01:21 AM
How about that and one two hand dunk by Dex?

unbison
02-08-2015, 01:28 AM
How about that and one two hand dunk by Dex?

Was nice carlin just seems to have a shortage of confidence and I think this will come from him he took it to the hole numerous times today but couldn't finish when he strts watch out summit league

Bison"FANatic"
02-08-2015, 02:47 AM
Was nice carlin just seems to have a shortage of confidence and I think this will come from him he took it to the hole numerous times today but couldn't finish when he strts watch out summit league
If Carlin gets to finishing there is going to be a lot of my oh my. He just has one or two sick moves every game now but the ball doesn't fall. He is so quick and the ball is like a part of him.

1998braves64
02-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Carlin had a nifty fast break dunk at end of the game.
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

HerdBoy
02-08-2015, 04:17 AM
If Carlin gets to finishing there is going to be a lot of my oh my. He just has one or two sick moves every game now but the ball doesn't fall. He is so quick and the ball is like a part of him.

Carlin is going to be somebody to watch in the future. Quick first step, handles the ball well, has a nice jump shot but looked a little flat today. There were a few times today I was hoping he was going to pull the trigger on some shots and he decided not to and yes maybe he was a little short on confidence today.