PDA

View Full Version : Blincoe injury??

scottheck
09-01-2006, 11:19 PM
"NDSU backup running back Pete Blincoe left the game in the second half with an injury to his hip. Bohl did not know the extent of it after the game. …"

From this morning's Forum and no one else has mentioned it. Any word?

Bisonguy
09-01-2006, 11:31 PM
No news. Nothing on the 6:00 WDAY sports, either.

I would venture that there will be some mention of it Sunday night on the Craig Bohl show.

Gamehunter
09-02-2006, 01:20 AM
Hopefully this is minor and he can get back in rythm for the Northeastern game. I was very impressed by the guy's speed and can see why Bohl didn't redshirt him. He's probably not as quick as Washington, but wow, he can really move.

SDbison
09-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Did Blincoe get to a chance to run behind the starting O-line? *I think the second unit was out there when he ran, but could envision him cutting loose if the starters opened a big hole.

Also a note on the lack of news in the Forum. *Did anyone else notice that the articles did not mention Cabell's performance even though his yardage and number of touchdowns were greater than Steffes. *What is up with that?
Steffes *109 yards, 2 TD's
Cabell * 111 yards, 3 TD's

Bisonguy
09-02-2006, 02:18 AM
Yeah, I thought Cabell had a nice performance last night. He showed some good stuff early on. I believe he'll be a more than capable #2 to Steffes this year, and probably would have beat out Cinque for that spot, anyhow.

TheDoctor
09-02-2006, 02:37 AM
He was also amazing last night. He looked very Vickesque! ;)

kchats
09-02-2006, 03:15 AM
Too much happening at NDSU yesterday. A good portion of the In-Forum (online) coverage was devoted to the Mid Con invite which was the biggest news of the day yesterday for NDSU. If the opponent had been more worthy the game might have had more written about it but it was nothing more than a stat padder for the Bison.

DIBISON
09-02-2006, 04:35 AM
Too much happening at NDSU yesterday. *A good portion of the In-Forum (online) coverage was devoted to the Mid Con invite which was the biggest news of the day yesterday for NDSU. *If the opponent had been more worthy the game might have had more written about it but it was nothing more than a stat padder for the Bison.

The Mid-Con was not only the biggest news of the day but one of the top events in the history of NDSU!!

BisonMav
09-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Too much happening at NDSU yesterday. *A good portion of the In-Forum (online) coverage was devoted to the Mid Con invite which was the biggest news of the day yesterday for NDSU. *If the opponent had been more worthy the game might have had more written about it but it was nothing more than a stat padder for the Bison.

Dayam it was hard to keep up with the news this week.
NDSU is the happening place to be. 8-)

Bisonguy
09-05-2006, 08:44 PM
In The Forum today, Bohl stated Blincoe had a thigh bruise and should be able to practice most of the week.

sambini
09-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Scott Woken will get him back in shape++++++++++++++

Scooter
09-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Scott Woken will get him back in shape++++++++++++++
Did this happen when he was ridden out of bounds in to the base of the wall against CSP?