PDA

View Full Version : Gopher Game Build Up

SDbison
09-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Since Lakes got me going about the Gopher game I need to know if there are signs that there will be a huge turnout of Bison fans. *We know NDSU is close to, but has not yet sold out the 5000 seat allotment. *We know many people on this board bought several if not 10 or 20 tickets through the Gopher ticket office (can assume many Alumni and fans in the Minneapolis area did the same). *Also can assume some people bought tickets from Iowa fans. *So will the number of Bison fans in attendance be:
a) 5000 to 10,000 (good crowd) * :)
b) 10,000 to 15,000 (rock the dome) * 8-)
c) 15,000 to 20,000 (frickin huge) * :o

Anyone hear of charter buses being set up through the Alumni Association, student groups or bus companies in general? *Are they filling up? *
I asked my stepdaughter who is a Freshman at NDSU if there is talk of students driving down for the game and she mentioned a couple friends who have cars already discussed the idea.
I know this is early, and there are many games to look forward to in the meantime, but other than winning the conference this will be the highlight of the season. *I hope everything is being done to hype this game so that it becomes almost like a home game atmosphere. *Think of how that will help boost the team if they come out to a sea of green and yellow that equals or exceeds the maroon and gold. *:o *

roadwarrior
09-05-2006, 01:12 AM
Please please!! Dig out those GREEN shirts for the game at the Metrodome! If you wear your yellow shirts you will blend in with the Gopher fans. The Iowa folks figured this out many years ago. They wear black to the Metrodome.

sambini
09-05-2006, 02:06 AM
SCHEELS HAS THE NIKE FEEL THE THUNDER TSHIRTS.+++++++++

BisonMav
09-05-2006, 03:02 AM
Green cap, green sweatshirt, let's go. :)

Bisonguy
09-05-2006, 03:06 AM
I'm waiting to see what the T-shirts look like from Scheel's. If they aren't green, I have a #90 home jersey, a couple green T-shirts, or a hoodie that I can wear. :)

lakesbison
09-05-2006, 04:57 AM
GREEN baby.. GREEN.... NO YELLOW!!

lets rock that place!!

from all I hear.... at LEAST 15,000 - 20,000 NDSU fans.. .with IOWA fans sprinkled in.

anything less Ill be surprised..

if MORE.. Ill be happier than all get out!!!

Hammerhead
09-06-2006, 02:12 AM
And you know who Iowa fans are going to cheer for. ;D