PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bison Nation !

KCHerd
01-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Just wanted to jump on here and say Thanks to all the Bison nation for an incredible 4 years. I have spent the last 5 years actually following NDSU and being on Bisonville. My nephew is Christian Dudzik, and its been a fairy tale ride the last 4 years. Seeing him play from the start of his freshman season, and making it 61 straight starts after that has been amazing for our family. I have made it to Fargo a few times, to Northern Iowa in 2012, Kansas State, Iowa State, and 4 times to Frisco. I've probably met some of you, but all the people we've met from NDSU have been awesome! The fan base is like no other and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. I was able to enjoy this ride with my son, who was 10 when we started and ended last weekend in Frisco on his 14th birthday. Priceless to have him with me watching his cousin on the big stage winning championships. I still look back to the very first game at KU when Christian was redshirting. We were there for the game since I live in Kansas City area and my daughter was at KU at the time. Christian made the trip down and was wearing his jersey on the sideline. A few KU fans were giving him some crap, and one said "Hey 35 why arent you playing ... is it because your too small?" Little did we know then, or did they know he was plenty big enough and would end up starting 61 straight and win 4 national titles and would also help beat their hated in-state rival a few years later!
I will forever be a Bison fan now and if another trip to Frisco comes about, I would love to keep going even though Christian is not playing. It would be a little less stressful for sure! Besides, I think me and my son are the good luck charm! We will now see if Christian can make it to the next level. He's giving it a shot, and we don't doubt it for a second that he will make it with his drive and determination. See you all down the road !!

StL Bison Fan
01-14-2015, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to jump on here and say Thanks to all the Bison nation for an incredible 4 years. I have spent the last 5 years actually following NDSU and being on Bisonville. My nephew is Christian Dudzik, and its been a fairy tale ride the last 4 years. Seeing him play from the start of his freshman season, and making it 61 straight starts after that has been amazing for our family. I have made it to Fargo a few times, to Northern Iowa in 2012, Kansas State, Iowa State, and 4 times to Frisco. I've probably met some of you, but all the people we've met from NDSU have been awesome! The fan base is like no other and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. I was able to enjoy this ride with my son, who was 10 when we started and ended last weekend in Frisco on his 14th birthday. Priceless to have him with me watching his cousin on the big stage winning championships. I still look back to the very first game at KU when Christian was redshirting. We were there for the game since I live in Kansas City area and my daughter was at KU at the time. Christian made the trip down and was wearing his jersey on the sideline. A few KU fans were giving him some crap, and one said "Hey 35 why arent you playing ... is it because your too small?" Little did we know then, or did they know he was plenty big enough and would end up starting 61 straight and win 4 national titles and would also help beat their hated in-state rival a few years later!
I will forever be a Bison fan now and if another trip to Frisco comes about, I would love to keep going even though Christian is not playing. It would be a little less stressful for sure! Besides, I think me and my son are the good luck charm! We will now see if Christian can make it to the next level. He's giving it a shot, and we don't doubt it for a second that he will make it with his drive and determination. See you all down the road !!

We will miss him. I could tell you what a great player he is, but you know that. And you probably know what a great person he is, which is much more important. He will be successful no matter what he does.

tjbison
01-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Awesome man, dont be shy, stick around!

Bisonator98
01-14-2015, 07:47 PM
All the best to Christian on his next phase of life. It was a pleasure to get to watch him play the game!

CaBisonFan
01-14-2015, 07:56 PM
Christian was a huge part of the 4 championships.

Bison Gal
01-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Christian is a fantastic football player and even better person. He interned at our company last year....very impressive young man.

17>1
01-14-2015, 09:58 PM
Thanks for sharing. What a pleasure it was to watch Dudz these last 4 years. Heard from a lot of people that there wasn't a more competitive person on the team. I rememeber following recruiting pretty closely the year he committed and how excited I was when I saw him running circles around everyone at the high school level. So glad he chose to be a Bison!!

Bison Gal
01-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Nice tweet about Christian from a scout.

@FCSScout: Congratulations @PEaston_Agent @DTODD5 on signing #NDSU DB Christian Dudzik. Very underrated signing w/ big boom potential..

bisoningrandforks
01-16-2015, 12:39 AM
thanks to Christian and all the Seniors!

westnodak93bison
01-16-2015, 12:47 AM
KCHerd, did K-state offer him a PWO?

MNLonghorn10
01-16-2015, 01:05 AM
great thread. Your nephew is a bad ass. Kudos for to him for being an awesome punt returner also. Fuck that job, but he approached it like a man.

That KU game was so awesomely bad.

KCHerd
02-06-2015, 08:27 PM
KCHerd, did K-state offer him a PWO?

No they didnt. He may have thought about it hard if they had.

MAKBison
02-06-2015, 08:51 PM
one of my favorites.

A1pigskin
02-08-2015, 05:05 PM
I have really enjoyed watching him play. He is a great young man and with a good head on his shoulders. Will there be another Dudzik joining the Bison roster in 4 yrs?

Bison03
02-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Christian Dudzik is on 740 The Fan next. Podcast availabe later on their website I'm sure.