PDA

View Full Version : RJ MVP of the 2015 Playoffs!

civilguy
01-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Could any other reciever have caught those four balls? Don't forget the one that won the SDSU game and the last 3 at the NC game. Really who else would have had the hands to catch all four balls?

Wentz threw them but only RJ could have caught them! I heard a coach say all spring training the kid never dropped a ball! Proof's in the pudding!

(Back + Back)^2

Herd12
01-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Could any other reciever have caught those four balls? Don't forget the one that won the SDSU game and the last 3 at the NC game. Really who else would have had the hands to catch all four balls?

Wentz threw them but only RJ could have caught them! I heard a coach say all spring training the kid never dropped a ball! Proof's in the pudding!

(Back + Back)^2

To be fair, I think a healthy Vraa can do those same things, but that is SUPER not the point. RJ is a fantastic talent and I'm very excited to have him on the squad for the next 3 seasons. The #3 and 4 wide receiver spots are wide open for next season and I couldn't be more excited about it. Hawkins, Gray, Warren, Anderson, Wrice, Perkins, D Anderson, Shepherd and even Nate Moody have a chance to impact the offense. The riches at FB/H-B/TE are embarassing. This will be, in my opinion, the finest and deepest passing game in NDSU history.

Farmer63
01-12-2015, 02:52 PM

(Back + Back)^2

If he doesn't have a nickname yet, I propose "the Shark". After the vacuum cleaner. The guy picks up everything.

Jay
01-12-2015, 03:01 PM
If he doesn't have a nickname yet, I propose "the Shark". After the vacuum cleaner. The guy picks up everything.

Nickname = "Legendowski"

Herd12
01-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Nickname = "Legendowski"

Yeah. Whatever intern they rounded up to run the team Twitter account this year already nailed it. RJ Legendowski.

BisManBison
01-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Nickname = "Legendowski"

How about "The Big Legendowski"?

cbline
01-12-2015, 04:07 PM
How about "The Big Legendowski"?

Too bad "The Dude" is already taken.

BisonNation11
01-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Young man reminds me of Heckendorf. Not the biggest, fastest, or quickest, but he always gets the job done. I've been preaching to my wife all year that he's my favorite offensive player (DeLuca being my favorite defensive player). Both were picked before I ever saw them play a game in Bison uniform. Could just tell from their high school tape. Anyway, kids name should be Ice Man. Carson can be Maverick.

StL Bison Fan
01-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Doesn't the team call him something like Coldblooded? They did give him a nickname.

Bisonator98
01-13-2015, 12:46 AM
Doesn't the team call him something like Coldblooded? They did give him a nickname.

Iceman.