PDA

View Full Version : Bad @ss Bison Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSUsTALON
01-11-2015, 10:13 PM
It took GSU 6 years to win 4 NCs and you did it in 4. You are the most powerful team in FCS and deserve all the respect from FCS fans, football fans in general of all divisions, and the news media. I know you can’t make the move to FBS now and I will not be brought into that debate, but you could wax the MAC with the teams you have produced in the last 4 years. Believe it or not this GSU fan is not envious of your program, but holds you in high esteem for the consistence of greatness you put on the field year in and year out even with a new coach. I just happened to look up your couching records and was astounded by how many great coaching staffs NDSU has had over the years. While GSU won the Sun Belt this year we were not allowed to participate in a bowl game. I can only hope that GSUs new HC, staff & recruits will mimic the success that NDSU has had in the past 4 years. Here’s to big donors and the state putting money in NDSUs coffers so if you decide to move you have that choice.

PARTY ON Super Star NDSU
JUST AMAZING
Friend Georgia Southern’s TALON

Kermit
01-11-2015, 10:22 PM
It took GSU 6 years to win 4 NCs and you did it in 4. You are the most powerful team in FCS and deserve all the respect from FCS fans, football fans in general of all divisions, and the news media. I know you can’t make the move to FBS now and I will not be brought into that debate, but you could wax the MAC with the teams you have produced in the last 4 years. Believe it or not this GSU fan is not envious of your program, but holds you in high esteem for the consistence of greatness you put on the field year in and year out even with a new coach. I just happened to look up your couching records and was astounded by how many great coaching staffs NDSU has had over the years. While GSU won the Sun Belt this year we were not allowed to participate in a bowl game. I can only hope that GSUs new HC, staff & recruits will mimic the success that NDSU has had in the past 4 years. Here’s to big donors and the state putting money in NDSUs coffers so if you decide to move you have that choice.

PARTY ON Super Star NDSU
JUST AMAZING

Thanks man. The first NDSU-GSU semifinal in 2011 was a monumental day for the Bison program. I felt that NDSU had really arrived as an FCS program when we had the opportunity to host a program with the history and tradition of Georgia Southern with so much at stake. The atmosphere was electric. 2012 was even better.

Personally, I think our programs belong at the same level. I hope the G5 conferences have a championship to play for some day and I hope that NDSU will be there to compete with you.

A1pigskin
01-11-2015, 10:29 PM
Thanks man. The first NDSU-GSU semifinal in 2011 was a monumental day for the Bison program. 2012 was even better.

Very electrifying..... Thanks GSU.

GSUsTALON
01-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Thanks man. The first NDSU-GSU semifinal in 2011 was a monumental day for the Bison program. I felt that NDSU had really arrived as an FCS program when we had the opportunity to host a program with the history and tradition of Georgia Southern with so much at stake. The atmosphere was electric. 2012 was even better.

Personally, I think our programs belong at the same level. I hope the G5 conferences have a championship to play for some day and I hope that NDSU will be there to compete with you.

Oh I think NDSU will make the move in time & when that day happens my nerves will be on edge........................ ;-)

GSUsTALON
01-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Very electrifying..... Thanks GSU.

Unlike the 2011 game the 2012 GSU team was at full strength & you still beat us. I’m over it now but it was at that time I knew NDSU was the new hot gun slingger in town and would be a team to be reckoned with in FCS for a long time. I thought you may have a drop off with the new HC but your staff didn’t miss a beat – Unbelievable. Hers one NC ring for your thumb in 2015!

tjbison
01-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Thanks GSU, still respect your program, thanks for the props and had nothing but fun with your fans here 2 years in a row

Till we meet again on the field good luck!

56BISON73
01-13-2015, 03:00 AM

I still think that was one of the best played games I have ever seen.

SafeTeeJ
01-13-2015, 03:02 AM
Never been as nervous as the 2012 semi game! I miss the Eagles in the FCS.

westnodak93bison
01-13-2015, 04:22 AM
Never been as nervous as the 2012 semi game! I miss the Eagles in the FCS.
That was the best full game I've witnessed. Illinois State may be the most thrilling quarter.

onbison09
01-13-2015, 04:25 AM
That was the best full game I've witnessed. Illinois State may be the most thrilling quarter.
Good way to put it.

Thanks Talon. I miss you in the FCS and will cheer for you against whoever.

citdog
01-13-2015, 01:17 PM
Who is this GSU? The name sounds vaguely familiar but I can't seem to place them. Seem to remember someone retreating from the Southern Conference like McDowell from First Manassas to easier pastures......

GSUsTALON
01-13-2015, 03:07 PM
Who is this GSU? The name sounds vaguely familiar but I can't seem to place them. Seem to remember someone retreating from the Southern Conference like McDowell from First Manassas to easier pastures......

Look what we have here a Shitadel fan. I note that your focus was on GSU & not giving NDSU the respect they deserve.
That's OK I dedicate next years GSU/Citadel game to the Bison. GSU 52 - Shitadel 17.

PARTY ON BISON

TALON

citdog
01-13-2015, 03:18 PM
Look what we have here a Shitadel fan. I note that your focus was on GSU & not giving NDSU the respect they deserve.
That's OK I dedicate next years GSU/Citadel game to the Bison. GSU 52 - Shitadel 17.

PARTY ON BISON

TALON

I give these folks respect around the country 21 weeks a year on the radio. GSU is Georgia State. In pigs ass, ga next year we will be ruining your homecoming AGAIN! Houston and the option will do to you what you used to do to others and it will be absolutely hilarious to watch you south ga clayeaters file out of your stadium after and try and process what had taken place with your room temperature IQ's which are a result of centuries of amorous activities with those who are blood kin.

westnodak93bison
01-13-2015, 04:06 PM
Part of me thinks FCS is now watered down with GSU, Appy, Marshall etc gone but NDSU was D2 back then and probably would have taken a few nattys from the aforementioned if we were I-AA from the get go. :D

ZHerd
01-13-2015, 04:06 PM
Lol. This thread just acquired entertainment value

SDbison
01-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Lol. This thread just acquired entertainment value Southerners smack talk differently.........funny stuff.

ZHerd
01-13-2015, 04:13 PM
Southerners smack talk differently.........funny stuff.

Especially if you imagine it all in a southern drawl ;)

tjamz
01-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Especially if you imagine it all in a southern drawl ;)
Having met citdog that's the only way I can imagine it!

Tatanka
01-13-2015, 05:58 PM

Dayum!!!!!!! LOL

GSUsTALON
01-13-2015, 06:17 PM
I give these folks respect around the country 21 weeks a year on the radio. GSU is Georgia State. In pigs ass, ga next year we will be ruining your homecoming AGAIN! Houston and the option will do to you what you used to do to others and it will be absolutely hilarious to watch you south ga clayeaters file out of your stadium after and try and process what had taken place with your room temperature IQ's which are a result of centuries of amorous activities with those who are blood kin.

There is the Fake GSU (STATE) and Real GSU who used to beat your @ss on a regular basses. I would think you would be happy that RGSU & App left the SoCon.

Lets Review :

App 29 wins - Cit 13 - Cit won about 30% of their games.

RGSU 18 wins - Cit 5- Cit won about 22% of their games.

Now that App & Southern are gone ((MAYBE)) you can add 2 more wins a year and break 500.

March on Gen. Sherman ............. ;-)

March On Bison through the FCS like Sherman.

TALON

tjbison
01-13-2015, 06:39 PM
Now we just need an Appy fan in here

bisonpride4ever
01-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Any Furman fans in here?

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

BisonTeacher
01-13-2015, 07:27 PM
Now we just need an Appy fan in here

They are probably busy reading the milk carton that says MISSING.. App state. Last seen in ann arbor MI.

:biggrin:

citdog
01-13-2015, 07:45 PM
Any Furman fans in here?

furman sucks

citdog
01-13-2015, 07:53 PM
There is the Fake GSU (STATE) and Real GSU who used to beat your @ss on a regular basses. I would think you would be happy that RGSU & App left the SoCon.

Lets Review :

App 29 wins - Cit 13 - Cit won about 30% of their games.

RGSU 18 wins - Cit 5- Cit won about 22% of their games.

Now that App & Southern are gone ((MAYBE)) you can add 2 more wins a year and break 500.

March on Gen. Sherman ............. ;-)

March On Bison through the FCS like Sherman.

TALON

You forgot to add that we whipped appy the last two and split with y'all. GSU is Georgia State you lost that one in court I believe. It is also telling that you failed to deny that even the leading families of pigs ass, ga have family trees with no branches.

GSUsTALON
01-13-2015, 11:31 PM
You forgot to add that we whipped appy the last two and split with y'all. GSU is Georgia State you lost that one in court I believe. It is also telling that you failed to deny that even the leading families of pigs ass, ga have family trees with no branches.

RGSU whipped the Citadels @ss like the North whipped Davis & Lee's @ss. In both cases the righteous prevailed!

http://history.ocde.us/historyday/2007/2705/My%20Web%20Sites/ffddsaaaa.jpg

citdog
01-14-2015, 01:44 AM
RGSU whipped the Citadels @ss like the North whipped Davis & Lee's @ss. In both cases the righteous prevailed!

http://history.ocde.us/historyday/2007/2705/My%20Web%20Sites/ffddsaaaa.jpg

If you look at the link you will notice that Genl Sherman, the war criminal, made a 120 mile detour inland from Charleston after easily capturing south ga. The reason? Even he knew The Citadel is tough to beat at home.

1998braves64
01-14-2015, 02:53 AM
we do have a smack forum... but this is good entertainment.

tjamz
01-14-2015, 03:30 AM
http://img.michaeljacksonspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jackson-im-just-here-to-read-the-comments-72.jpg

Tatanka
01-14-2015, 03:55 AM
Is this the time of southern aggression?
Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs

1998braves64
01-14-2015, 04:04 AM
Is this the time of southern aggression?

Sent from somewhere on teh intarwebs

Just succession! Miss that dude!

GSUsTALON
01-14-2015, 03:12 PM
Just succession! Miss that dude!

Sorry NDSU fans. CitDog thinks he's the southern reincarnation of the Civil Wars Nathan Bedford Forrest. An interesting read if you don't know who Nathan is. As the NDSU fans have pointed out CitDog the have a smack board for your rants against RGSU.

I came her to congratulate the Bison on their 4th NC in a row so I leave this board with my first post.
NDSU needs a ring for the thumb in 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY ON Super Star NDSU
JUST AMAZING

ZHerd
01-14-2015, 03:57 PM
Sorry NDSU fans. CitDog thinks he's the southern reincarnation of the Civil Wars Nathan Bedford Forrest. An interesting read if you don't know who Nathan is. As the NDSU fans have pointed out CitDog the have a smack board for your rants against RGSU.

I came her to congratulate the Bison on their 4th NC in a row so I leave this board with my first post.
NDSU needs a ring for the thumb in 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY ON Super Star NDSU
JUST AMAZING

Good to hear from a GSU fan and good luck cleaning house in the Sunbelt. I told some people before the season started that you guys would be competitive immediately and would help raise the league from the slums

BisonTeacher
01-14-2015, 04:15 PM
I know you can’t make the move to FBS now and I will not be brought into that debate

Yet somehow you managed to slip that comment in anyway.

Hail bison
01-14-2015, 04:27 PM
Yet somehow you managed to slip that comment in anyway.

But it's true Teach

KC Bison
01-14-2015, 04:50 PM
I've heard this civil war talk in Virginia and now in Missouri. Sorry Citdog, the Civil War was over 150 years ago and you got smoked. So you can now drop the pseudo-Southern Culture crap.

thebootfitter
01-14-2015, 05:54 PM
I've heard this civil war talk in Virginia and now in Missouri. Sorry Citdog, the Civil War was over 150 years ago and you got smoked. So you can now drop the pseudo-Southern Culture crap.
There is some interesting stuff if you dig a little deeper than what is taught in most history books. I like hearing Citdog's perspective.

cracker
01-14-2015, 06:16 PM
I worked with a woman from South Carolina who refused to acknowledge it by or call it the Civil War. The only acceptable name to her was "the war of northern aggression"

marenlee
01-14-2015, 06:22 PM

You obviously don't know Citdog :D

Tatanka
01-14-2015, 06:33 PM
There is some interesting stuff if you dig a little deeper than what is taught in most history books. I like hearing Citdog's perspective.

This is very true right here.

marenlee
01-14-2015, 06:36 PM
I worked with a woman from South Carolina who refused to acknowledge it by or call it the Civil War. The only acceptable name to her was "the war of northern aggression"

I've officially lived in the South more than any other area of the country. Do I lose my Yankee moniker? I don't have the accent. But I have gotten lazier, park in my front yard, and slow cook BBQ every weekend.

BisonFan02
01-14-2015, 06:38 PM
I've officially lived in the South more than any other area of the country. Do I lose my Yankee moniker? I don't have the accent. But I have gotten lazier, park in my front yard, and slow cook BBQ every weekend.

Sounds like Rugby, ND....so no.

StL Bison Fan
01-14-2015, 06:41 PM
My dad had this license plate

GSUsTALON
01-14-2015, 07:02 PM
Yet somehow you managed to slip that comment in anyway - "I know you can’t make the move to FBS now and I will not be brought into that debate" .

That's because the last time I was here their was a tread between the to sides for and against FBS. I put my 2 cents in and got my beak bruised. Since I'm an outsider I'll just admire what NDSU has been able to do in FCS and D2. Do I believe the Bison could whip FBS @ss, but the move will be decided by the Bison fans & School.

BisonTeacher
01-14-2015, 07:30 PM
That's because the last time I was here their was a tread between the to sides for and against FBS. I put my 2 cents in and got my beak bruised. Since I'm an outsider I'll just admire what NDSU has been able to do in FCS and D2. Do I believe the Bison could whip FBS @ss, but the move will be decided by the Bison fans & School.

So why even bring it up? You were here to say congrats...but as soon as I saw you posted a thread I had a feeling you would say SOMETHING about a move up to FBS. Last time you claimed you didnt know there was such disagreement here about it and that is was a sensitive subject. There were a few of us that didnt believe you then. And those of us who called you on on it...got called out for being mean to you.

You can post whatever you want. Its not my place to tell you what you can and cant post. But you could have just said congrats and even said something about beating FBS teams...without bringing up a move to FBS. While not trying to bring it up...you brought it up. And you cant claim you didnt know anymore.

Just sayin.

TransAmBison
01-14-2015, 07:37 PM
So why even bring it up? You were here to say congrats...but as soon as I saw you posted a thread I had a feeling you would say SOMETHING about a move up to FBS. Last time you claimed you didnt know there was such disagreement here about it and that is was a sensitive subject. There were a few of us that didnt believe you then. And those of us who called you on on it...got called out for being mean to you.

You can post whatever you want. Its not my place to tell you what you can and cant post. But you could have just said congrats and even said something about beating FBS teams...without bringing up a move to FBS. While not trying to bring it up...you brought it up. And you cant claim you didnt know anymore.

Just sayin.Just give it a rest. You were wrong then and not helping now. Talon does not deserve this.

Tatanka
01-14-2015, 07:38 PM
Just give it a rest. You were wrong then and not helping now. Talon does not deserve this.

Well put.

NDSUSR
01-14-2015, 08:06 PM
A guy comes here to congratulate the Bison an gets treated like shit.

Color me suprised.

56BISON73
01-14-2015, 08:11 PM

Just sayin.

:confused::confused:

GSUsTALON
01-14-2015, 08:26 PM

Just sayin.

Teach my Nemesis! It seems that I have a propensity to piss you off. Of all the posts and props I gave NDSU on the first page you pick one sentence and want to banter over it. I'll just say this NDSU could whip any FCS, G5 & some P5 programs they choose to play - your that good. How's that! RESPECT FROM TALON!!!!!

NDSUSR
01-14-2015, 08:30 PM
Teach my Nemesis! It seems that I have a propensity to piss you off. Of all the posts and props I gave NDSU on the first page you pick one sentence and want to banter over it. I'll just say this NDSU could whip any FCS, G5 & some P5 programs they choose to play - your that good. How's that! RESPECT FROM TALON!!!!!

Ignore BisonTeacher, apparently he didnt get enough love when he was a child.

TransAmBison
01-14-2015, 08:30 PM
Teach my Nemesis! It seems that I have a propensity to piss you off. Of all the posts and props I gave NDSU on the first page you pick one sentence and want to banter over it. I'll just say this NDSU could whip any FCS, G5 & some P5 programs they choose to play - your that good. How's that! RESPECT FROM TALON!!!!!++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Don't mind us, some people are still crabby after we lost the championship game. :D

NDSUSR
01-14-2015, 08:31 PM
I agree with TAB. What a miserable year its been....again.

BisonTeacher
01-14-2015, 10:53 PM

Im not pissed at all. I just dont think your intentions are as pure as some others do. I said that the last time you started a thread about ndsu moving up too.

As far as not seeing the rest of what you posted...i saw it. Its very nice for people to post congrats...but Ive always found it weird when people congratulate bisonville. The coaches and players deserve the congrats. Not anyone here unless they are a parent of a player or a former player. But thanks i guess?...if that makes you feel better.

citdog
01-14-2015, 11:07 PM

That's the beauty of our system you don't get to tell us what we revere and we'd never attempt to dictate to you what is worthy of being remembered. The South left it all on the field....

ZHerd
01-14-2015, 11:17 PM
That's the beauty of our system you don't get to tell us what we revere and we'd never attempt to dictate to you what is worthy of being remembered. The South left it all on the field....

Yes but you are on a sports forum where cherished liberties routinely leave people as mangled heaps of roadkill on the information super highway.

citdog
01-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Yes but you are on a sports forum where cherished liberties routinely leave people as mangled heaps of roadkill on the information super highway.

next time we will have buffalo cavalry

ZHerd
01-14-2015, 11:34 PM
next time we will have buffalo cavalry

Bison cavalry are better

TransAmBison
01-15-2015, 12:45 AM
Im not pissed at all. I just dont think your intentions are as pure as some others do. I said that the last time you started a thread about ndsu moving up too.

As far as not seeing the rest of what you posted...i saw it. Its very nice for people to post congrats...but Ive always found it weird when people congratulate bisonville. The coaches and players deserve the congrats. Not anyone here unless they are a parent of a player or a former player. But thanks i guess?...if that makes you feel better.Please just stop.

BisonTeacher
01-15-2015, 12:47 AM
Please just stop.

You defended him last time too.

StL Bison Fan
01-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Please just stop.

Ok, now you guys have upset the kids!
Get yourself some ice cream TAB. Then you'll feel better :biggrin:

NDSUSR
01-15-2015, 12:50 AM
Its going to be a very long off-season.

CyPanth
01-15-2015, 12:56 AM
As a "visitor" to the site, I find this thread to be interesting in so many ways.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
01-15-2015, 12:58 AM
As a "visitor" to the site, I find this thread to be interesting in so many ways.

F U...........:biggrin:

StL Bison Fan
01-15-2015, 12:59 AM
The knowledge of sports? Or the lunacy?

TransAmBison
01-15-2015, 01:03 AM
You defended him last time too.Because you were wrong. How much more simple can I make it? I've known the guy for a few years now. You are being jerk to somebody who genuinely likes us...something that isn't that common at Georgia Southern.

CyPanth
01-15-2015, 01:05 AM
F U...........:biggrin:

Ah, it feels so nice to be accepted in your little club.

CyPanth
01-15-2015, 01:08 AM
The knowledge of sports? Or the lunacy?

The banter between fans of other schools on your site; The nuances of southern trash talk; The skepticism about the intentions of the OP; The intramurals about who said what the last time;

This thread just keeps on giving.

Now it is time to go. Iowa State/Baylor is starting.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
01-15-2015, 01:14 AM
Ah, it feels so nice to be accepted in your little club.

Thought you might like it. :)

BisonTeacher
01-15-2015, 01:19 AM
Because you were wrong. How much more simple can I make it? I've known the guy for a few years now. You are being jerk to somebody who genuinely likes us...something that isn't that common at Georgia Southern.

I dont claim to know him well. But you said that last time too. His last few started threads about an fbs move have turned to dumpster fires...and from what i remember he claimed to not know that it was a sensitive subject around here. If it makes me a jerk for calling him out for it so be it. I wont post in this thread anymore

NDSUSR
01-15-2015, 01:21 AM
The banter between fans of other schools on your site; The nuances of southern trash talk; The skepticism about the intentions of the OP; The intramurals about who said what the last time;

This thread just keeps on giving.

Now it is time to go. Iowa State/Baylor is starting.

You must have missed the Pom-Pon thread.

17>1
01-15-2015, 01:24 AM

Is that thing in the hall of fame yet?

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
01-15-2015, 01:25 AM

Oh man, I forgot about the Pom-Pon/Pom-Pom thread.

1998braves64
01-15-2015, 02:32 AM
Can't imagine what this place would be like if we would win a few games, we wouldn't be slicing each other's throats. Imagine if we won a national championship, be all duckies and bunnies.

Have fun, who cares if their intentions seem pure or not. Heck we let 3.44" johnson troll us for 2+ years before we kicked him off.

Prime Power
01-15-2015, 02:56 AM
I dont claim to know him well. But you said that last time too. His last few started threads about an fbs move have turned to dumpster fires...and from what i remember he claimed to not know that it was a sensitive subject around here. If it makes me a jerk for calling him out for it so be it. I wont post in this thread anymore

About damn time.

Hail bison
01-15-2015, 03:08 AM
About damn time.

Explain. What do you mean?

Prime Power
01-15-2015, 03:20 AM
Explain. What do you mean?

Sorry, I was saying it was about time that he stopped his rant and will not post anymore about it.

ZHerd
01-15-2015, 03:24 AM
Oh the "Days of Our Lives." Come now "All my Children"...be nice

Hail bison
01-15-2015, 03:27 AM
Sorry, I was saying it was about time that he stopped his rant and will not post anymore about it.

Ok. He rarely rants that I've seen. Entitled to IMO ( for what that's worth, which isn't much)

Prime Power
01-15-2015, 03:33 AM
Ok. He rarely rants that I've seen. Entitled to IMO ( for what that's worth, which isn't much)

I know, but it just went on and on and on....it was getting annoying so I made a comment about it. No big deal, I agree with what he says most of the time. Just not this time.

Hail bison
01-15-2015, 03:50 AM
I know, but it just went on and on and on....it was getting annoying so I made a comment about it. No big deal, I agree with what he says most of the time. Just not this time.

Certainly no big deal. I agree. Just wondering what you meant. I read an old thread with this Talon regarding FBS and can see why Teach questions him.

IzzyFlexion
01-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Please just stop.

twss...................

IzzyFlexion
01-15-2015, 11:46 AM

Just wait till I have time to update the "Hangin' with Slick" thread. (natty edition)

Oh yes....................It's coming*

*twhbs (that's what Hail Bison said)

Bisonator98
01-15-2015, 01:22 PM
As the bar stool turns these are the days of our bisonville lives.....:duel:

Bison Loaf
01-15-2015, 01:43 PM

Is that thing in the hall of fame yet?

If it isn't, there is no justice in this world. :)

runtheoption
01-15-2015, 01:45 PM
That's the beauty of our system you don't get to tell us what we revere and we'd never attempt to dictate to you what is worthy of being remembered. The South left it all on the field....Except that one time when da South tried to tell everyone else "I'm OK, you're OK, slavery is ok."

GSUsTALON
01-15-2015, 02:11 PM
Well time for me to head back to www.gsufans.com. Hope you get a great recruiting class & and I can come back next year to congratulate on a ring for your thumb.

Friend

TALON

TransAmBison
01-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Well time for me to head back to www.gsufans.com (http://www.gsufans.com). Hope you get a great recruiting class & and I can come back next year to congratulate on a ring for your thumb.

Friend

TALONWhat the h#!! is THAT supposed to mean?!?! I know this is some coded message about F%$!!!! And this "friend" thing...I know this is another way of saying "peer", which clearly states you think we should move up! Have I finished? NO! I've just begun! And then you sign your name which clearly states this is an official message which can only mean...

Hey TALON...it sucks that you are leaving again...try to stop by once in a while...

GSUsTALON
01-15-2015, 06:03 PM
What the h#!! is THAT supposed to mean?!?! I know this is some coded message about F%$!!!! And this "friend" thing...I know this is another way of saying "peer", which clearly states you think we should move up! Have I finished? NO! I've just begun! And then you sign your name which clearly states this is an official message which can only mean..

Hey TALON...it sucks that you are leaving again...try to stop by once in a while...

TA's SARCASUM - LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TransAmBison
01-15-2015, 06:18 PM
TA's SARCASUM - LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now we are getting somewhere. You think you are clever, but you have revealed EVERYTHING! You wrote this in all caps...which clearly makes us think like Lakes and make us want to PUMP it UP. And is there anything worth pumping up more than a move to F#$? And look at the excessive amount of exclamation points. Your literal hyperbole will not confuse me. I'm on to you. Give it up TALON.

GSUsTALON
01-15-2015, 06:59 PM
Now we are getting somewhere. You think you are clever, but you have revealed EVERYTHING! You wrote this in all caps...which clearly makes us think like Lakes and make us want to PUMP it UP. And is there anything worth pumping up more than a move to F#$? And look at the excessive amount of exclamation points. Your literal hyperbole will not confuse me. I'm on to you. Give it up TALON.

Look TransAm, NDSU is already FBS. Its just Teach that doesn't relies it yet because of that silly FCS manicure.
For those that don't know it TA stops into GSUFAN'S - (TalonTalk smack board) from time to time and lays down a barrage of skankish smack. I give him a 7 out of 10 for effort. His deranged and obtuse post are welcome though as an oddity.

TransAmBison
01-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Look TransAm, NDSU is already FBS. Its just Teach that doesn't relies it yet because of that silly FCS manicure.
For those that don't know it TA stops into GSUFAN'S - (TalonTalk smack board) from time to time and lays down a barrage of skankish smack. I give him a 7 out of 10 for effort. His deranged and obtuse post are welcome though as an oddity.Well there you have it. Through Teach and my good and bad cop routine we have finally gotten you to admit this was what you were going after the whole time!

With that said, "skankish" is the best term you could come up with? I guess that is the best I could expect from a back alley, wrong side of the inbred gene pool, twatwaffle such as yourself.

BlueBisonRock
01-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Well there you have it. Through Teach and my good and bad cop routine we have finally gotten you to admit this was what you were going after the whole time!

With that said, "skankish" is the best term you could come up with? I guess that is the best I could expect from a back alley, wrong side of the inbred gene pool, twatwaffle such as yourself.

I looked in the Bisonville dictionary for the definition of twatwaffle. It wasn't there. Is it possible for the Angry Elf to define and add this term?

bri-dog
01-15-2015, 07:27 PM
His deranged and obtuse post are welcome though as an oddity.

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/9Iron/tumblr_mqm0qbH01O1r3vs52o1_500_zps75ee3d85.gif

LikeMothers
01-15-2015, 07:30 PM
What the h#!! is THAT supposed to mean?!?! I know this is some coded message about F%$!!!! And this "friend" thing...I know this is another way of saying "peer", which clearly states you think we should move up! Have I finished? NO! I've just begun! And then you sign your name which clearly states this is an official message which can only mean...

Now we are getting somewhere. You think you are clever, but you have revealed EVERYTHING! You wrote this in all caps...which clearly makes us think like Lakes and make us want to PUMP it UP. And is there anything worth pumping up more than a move to F#$? And look at the excessive amount of exclamation points. Your literal hyperbole will not confuse me. I'm on to you. Give it up TALON.

Well there you have it. Through Teach and my good and bad cop routine we have finally gotten you to admit this was what you were going after the whole time!

http://i.imgur.com/JIAoD4C.gif

LikeMothers
01-15-2015, 07:31 PM
I looked in the Bisonville dictionary for the definition of twatwaffle. It wasn't there. Is it possible for the Angry Elf to define and add this term?

I suppose one has to travel down south to find a restaurant where one can eat a twatwaffle.

BlueBisonRock
01-15-2015, 07:53 PM
I suppose one has to travel down south to find a restaurant where one can eat a twatwaffle.

That comment sure opened the kimono.

kdubs
01-15-2015, 08:13 PM
I don't know anything about twatwaffles. I just hear Georgia Southern, and immediately think of the game when all the boys had the butt flu and had to get IV fluids on the sidelines between quarters. It must have been a warm game in those tight pants.

MNLonghorn10
01-15-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm with teacher on this one. Talon shut up with that hee haw fbs junk. Everyone knows it's in ndsu's best interest to stay put until the p5 makes their move

runtheoption
01-15-2015, 08:17 PM
I suppose one has to travel down south to find a restaurant where one can eat a twatwaffle.Give me a twatwaffle slobbered with frumunda cheese, and side of duckbutter...now we are talking! I love "down south" food!

bisonpride4ever
01-15-2015, 09:10 PM
Give me a twatwaffle slobbered with frumunda cheese, and side of duckbutter...now we are talking! I love "down south" food!

Literally?

GSUsTALON
01-15-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm with teacher on this one. Talon shut up with that hee haw fbs junk. Everyone knows it's in ndsu's best interest to stay put until the p5 makes their move

"""Look TransAm, NDSU is already FBS. Its just Teach that doesn't relies it yet because of that silly FCS manicure."""

I know your an FCS team but my comment is your as good as any G5 FBS team. I love FCS ball and watched the NC. You will move when your ready. You still need to finish business next year so why don't you concentrate on that.

MNLonghorn10
01-15-2015, 10:09 PM
"""Look TransAm, NDSU is already FBS. Its just Teach that doesn't relies it yet because of that silly FCS manicure."""

I know your an FCS team but my comment is your as good as any G5 FBS team. I love FCS ball and watched the NC. You will move when your ready. You still need to finish business next year so why don't you concentrate on that.

You're*

I hope NDSU is never ready. Frisco is the greatest town ever. Have you ever seen the wild pitch pictures? If they took that away because of a stupid move up, what else do I have to live for????

Christopher Moen
01-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Give me a twatwaffle slobbered with frumunda cheese, and side of duckbutter...now we are talking! I love "down south" food!

Yikes, I guess you like blue waffles too. :hungry:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1136516/exorcist-puke-scene-o.gif

Elvis was a Bison
01-16-2015, 12:10 AM
Hey, NoHorns, we need to see how much gas is in this can. Here's my lighter, why don't you take a look for us???

ZHerd
01-16-2015, 12:27 AM
I love this thread

MNLonghorn10
01-16-2015, 12:56 AM
I love this thread

Not seeing whats to love? Pages 2 and now 3 have been abortions.

Talon has a horrible idea. I hope the masses at NDSU arent reading this!

ZHerd
01-16-2015, 02:10 AM
Not seeing whats to love? Pages 2 and now 3 have been abortions.

Talon has a horrible idea. I hope the masses at NDSU arent reading this!

They are too busy reading about FCS puds Crockett and Zenner burying Malcom Brown on the depth chart :bow:

MNLonghorn10
01-16-2015, 02:27 AM
They are too busy reading about FCS puds Crockett and Zenner burying Malcom Brown on the depth chart :bow:

that made zero sense but ok

ZHerd
01-16-2015, 02:46 AM
that made zero sense but ok

Oh don't seethe I didn't really mean it

MNLonghorn10
01-16-2015, 02:49 AM
Ha. k.

Maybe Crockett will be better than 5* Brown who played like a 3*

ZHerd
01-16-2015, 03:12 AM
Ha. k.

Maybe Crockett will be better than 5* Brown who played like a 3*

Their productivity to star talent has dabbled on underwhelming as of recent times. They won't stay down

NDSUSR
01-16-2015, 03:16 AM
I am hammered and dont understand anything in this thread anymore. OH, woe is me?

tjamz
01-16-2015, 05:58 AM
What the h#!! is THAT supposed to mean?!?! I know this is some coded message about F%$!!!! And this "friend" thing...I know this is another way of saying "peer", which clearly states you think we should move up! Have I finished? NO! I've just begun! And then you sign your name which clearly states this is an official message which can only mean...

My "friend," he's coming for you

TransAmBison
01-16-2015, 11:01 AM
My "friend," he's coming for youYes...no...

IzzyFlexion
01-16-2015, 10:05 PM

This filthy sh!t needs to stop. Can you at least dial it down to picture format.
http://media.salon.com/2013/04/men_fake_orgasms3-620x412.jpg

tjamz
01-16-2015, 10:08 PM
This filthy sh!t needs to stop. Can you at least dial it down to picture format.
http://media.salon.com/2013/04/men_fake_orgasms3-620x412.jpg

I see you have met "friend"

GSUsTALON
01-17-2015, 12:39 AM

You know why this thread is still going on & on– it’s because, (((Trans AmB!tch!ngton))), TEACH & Long&horny are baiting me. I have all the respect in the world for NDSUs football program & this board’s fans, but I will have to take these 3 to the woodshed on your smack board!

Now this comes from “OF” from the the TT board

O’l Fart from the TalonTalk Board to TA- TransAmBison crosses my mind sometimes while taking a dump, as if the aroma of partially digested Mexican food filling my nostrils with such a putrid stench triggers memories of his hometown. I have often wondered if (TAB) partook in too many lead paint & Buffalo chips as a child, but I have some evidence that may support a greater segment of TAs, North Dakota population may be similarly affected..

Coming Soon -I have to say this is BS! Go to the Smack Board for the real story!

CaBisonFan
01-17-2015, 01:04 AM
You know why this thread is still going on & on– it’s because, (((Trans AmB!tch!ngton))), TEACH & Long&horny are baiting me. I have all the respect in the world for NDSUs football program & this board’s fans, but I will have to take these 3 to the woodshed on your smack board!

Now this comes from “OF” from the the TT board

O’l Fart from the TalonTalk Board to TA- TransAmBison crosses my mind sometimes while taking a dump, as if the aroma of partially digested Mexican food filling my nostrils with such a putrid stench triggers memories of his hometown. I have often wondered if (TAB) partook in too many lead paint & Buffalo chips as a child, but I have some evidence that may support a greater segment of TAs, North Dakota population may be similarly affected..

Coming Soon -I have to say this is BS! Go to the Smack Board for the real story!Give it up. It's not funny or entertaining.

Elvis was a Bison
01-17-2015, 01:10 AM
Seems like Talon's "sincere" congratulations has been swept away by his desire to, once again, become relevant as a "Shirt-tail Champion." Sorry, Talon, but this doesn't pass the smell test....... Go Home!!

GSUsTALON
01-17-2015, 01:11 AM
Um - NO, on to the smack board for TA!

GSUsTALON
01-17-2015, 01:13 AM
They brought it on them selves - Smack Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaBisonFan
01-17-2015, 01:27 AM
They brought it on them selves - Smack Board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK...so GO there.